Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List
AfterThought, Askari, Óðinn, Dat Bull Style, ILLoKWENT, IV, J u s T C, Murderous Swag, NOBLE, Phil Banks, Pugz, RULE, UNKNOWN ARTIST, X

Unread 02-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Barack Obamaa
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 6 Lost
Default The Peoples Ideas

Voting:
As you can see, there's been a lot of complaints about voting, hate voting, quick voting etc. Too many complaints tbh. So how about this, which may get the cypher area going again with actual +decent writers. If we were allowed to get credits for writing verses, it may solve a few problems. While your shit talking/waiting on your battle to close, (learn about that in the next section) practice your writing outside of the battle arena. Again, hash tags for FVC. A thread and a simple #FVCTEXT or FVCAUDIO would get everyone of their attention through a notification. Some people said a while back that it will just cause a big mess.. wtf? No, making threads so they can post links everywhere in that one thread is a big ass mess. Try it. You guys might like it..

Battles:
I've also thought that having 1 battle out at a time would help. Like c'mon, lets keep it realistic here. 20 battles out at once, who cares? Not all of them will get noticed. After that one battle closes, you can start another one. It gives you more time to get involved with all of the other site features.. Sniping won't really be a factor anymore. This could help us in many ways if you think about it. Never know if we don't try. And instead of the forums, just give us a Official Topical Battles section as like Text & Audio. Let it be the substitution for the Video section we had a while back. Forum battles are old as dirt and no one finds it interesting anymore.

More Championships:
By weight-class. Not everyone is going to become champion with like, what we got here like 2 belts? Man a lot of people come to battle sites so they can become the best or a champion. If that don't happen, they just up and leave. We need stuff that'll keep our members satisfied or else.. Bye bye they go in damn there the first day. Then that's when we all start to wonder where all the activity go. Did any of you ever notice that most new members post something up as soon as they sign up? They want to get known right ahead for some reason. They post threads like... "Who's the best on the site?" or "I'm taking over". Think, if you actually had a handful of members with so much momentum to stay active, how good would we be doing on the activity side? But with our 20 members on a day, we scare them off with a "Who the fuck are you" or a "Who's multi account is this". Enough of that already. We are all mature enough to post a simple "Welcome, Stay active. We have a lot to offer." At least encourage them. Make them feel like they have a chance of winning a title or tournament here. Don't just shut them down because you only get a few that actually stay. For example. Phil Banks. Dude came here with so much hate and now he's a champion. We need more of this kind of work.

Other Helpful Ideas:
Ok now as a site, we built something unique. No other site can compare to us. But we have to try our best to keep it that way. We need more.. We need Monthly/Yearly Pay-Per Views.. Illmania won't do the trick. Every month we should start a new traditional PPV with like 10-12 battles +Main Events, Grudge Matches, Tag Team Matches, Topical Matches, etc.. We need more awards.. Potential awards, Rookie awards, breakout awards etc.. We need to show people that battling online can get better because right now, everywhere, it's falling rather you see it or not. Guys, & Verity.. We are so stuck in our own little fame to the point where we think that we don't have to do anything else. Why can't this site be like a Worldstarhiphop? A Mediatakeout? A KOTD? For Christ sakes we had The RockWilder, Conceited, & Real Talk on our side and still not making progress right now. We are known for the website that bites and cheats and it's all because of the way it's running. All of these guys that are thirsty for wins do anything in their will to win a online text battle i mean come on. Lets start changing the way things run around here. If we don't, when will we ever change?

Last edited by Barack Obamaa; 02-18-2013 at 11:56 PM.
Unread 02-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #1

Barack Obamaa
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default The Peoples Ideas

Voting:
As you can see, there's been a lot of complaints about voting, hate voting, quick voting etc. Too many complaints tbh. So how about this, which may get the cypher area going again with actual +decent writers. If we were allowed to get credits for writing verses, it may solve a few problems. While your shit talking/waiting on your battle to close, (learn about that in the next section) practice your writing outside of the battle arena. Again, hash tags for FVC. A thread and a simple #FVCTEXT or FVCAUDIO would get everyone of their attention through a notification. Some people said a while back that it will just cause a big mess.. wtf? No, making threads so they can post links everywhere in that one thread is a big ass mess. Try it. You guys might like it..

Battles:
I've also thought that having 1 battle out at a time would help. Like c'mon, lets keep it realistic here. 20 battles out at once, who cares? Not all of them will get noticed. After that one battle closes, you can start another one. It gives you more time to get involved with all of the other site features.. Sniping won't really be a factor anymore. This could help us in many ways if you think about it. Never know if we don't try. And instead of the forums, just give us a Official Topical Battles section as like Text & Audio. Let it be the substitution for the Video section we had a while back. Forum battles are old as dirt and no one finds it interesting anymore.

More Championships:
By weight-class. Not everyone is going to become champion with like, what we got here like 2 belts? Man a lot of people come to battle sites so they can become the best or a champion. If that don't happen, they just up and leave. We need stuff that'll keep our members satisfied or else.. Bye bye they go in damn there the first day. Then that's when we all start to wonder where all the activity go. Did any of you ever notice that most new members post something up as soon as they sign up? They want to get known right ahead for some reason. They post threads like... "Who's the best on the site?" or "I'm taking over". Think, if you actually had a handful of members with so much momentum to stay active, how good would we be doing on the activity side? But with our 20 members on a day, we scare them off with a "Who the fuck are you" or a "Who's multi account is this". Enough of that already. We are all mature enough to post a simple "Welcome, Stay active. We have a lot to offer." At least encourage them. Make them feel like they have a chance of winning a title or tournament here. Don't just shut them down because you only get a few that actually stay. For example. Phil Banks. Dude came here with so much hate and now he's a champion. We need more of this kind of work.

Other Helpful Ideas:
Ok now as a site, we built something unique. No other site can compare to us. But we have to try our best to keep it that way. We need more.. We need Monthly/Yearly Pay-Per Views.. Illmania won't do the trick. Every month we should start a new traditional PPV with like 10-12 battles +Main Events, Grudge Matches, Tag Team Matches, Topical Matches, etc.. We need more awards.. Potential awards, Rookie awards, breakout awards etc.. We need to show people that battling online can get better because right now, everywhere, it's falling rather you see it or not. Guys, & Verity.. We are so stuck in our own little fame to the point where we think that we don't have to do anything else. Why can't this site be like a Worldstarhiphop? A Mediatakeout? A KOTD? For Christ sakes we had The RockWilder, Conceited, & Real Talk on our side and still not making progress right now. We are known for the website that bites and cheats and it's all because of the way it's running. All of these guys that are thirsty for wins do anything in their will to win a online text battle i mean come on. Lets start changing the way things run around here. If we don't, when will we ever change?

Last edited by Barack Obamaa; 02-18-2013 at 11:56 PM.
Unread 02-17-2013, 02:51 PM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

I believe a lot of emcees have been fixed.. And what we need is more heavyweights around these parts and when i say these parts i dont mean the forums, i mean the battle arena.. Good ideas also..
Unread 02-17-2013, 02:51 PM   #2

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text

I believe a lot of emcees have been fixed.. And what we need is more heavyweights around these parts and when i say these parts i dont mean the forums, i mean the battle arena.. Good ideas also..
Unread 02-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Khem
Basic Member
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

the avatars for emcees been fixed

feeling the gautlet battles/monthly

didnt really read shit but throw my eyes around.. sounds good for most i suppose
Unread 02-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #3

Khem
Basic Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

didnt really read shit but throw my eyes around.. sounds good for most i suppose
Unread 02-17-2013, 02:57 PM
Barack Obamaa
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4N View Post

Holy crap they are.. Wow thanks for the heads up

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
Yes we do. I hear ya but we can get heavyweights here faster if we help people elevate to that class. You won't find new loyal heavyweights just lying around.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Track wise, I'm pretty good. But battling, i need elevation myself. I can't even tell you what weight-class i'd be in because i wouldn't really know. It all depends on what the viewers think. I can't just proclaim it.
Unread 02-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #4

Barack Obamaa
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4N View Post

Holy crap they are.. Wow thanks for the heads up

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
Yes we do. I hear ya but we can get heavyweights here faster if we help people elevate to that class. You won't find new loyal heavyweights just lying around.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Track wise, I'm pretty good. But battling, i need elevation myself. I can't even tell you what weight-class i'd be in because i wouldn't really know. It all depends on what the viewers think. I can't just proclaim it.
Unread 02-17-2013, 03:03 PM
Phe
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

I agree with helping noobs elevate.. I got plans for them, hopefully there actually willing to learn...
Unread 02-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #5

Phe
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text

I agree with helping noobs elevate.. I got plans for them, hopefully there actually willing to learn...
Unread 02-17-2013, 03:05 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

To be honest with you, 85% of the quick voting, hate voting, etc, is from kids thats under 14. I think this site should only allow 15 year olds and up. I also think the fairvoters club should all vote on the universal thread link postes. If fail to do so, gets a violation. 15 of these violations will get you kiked off the fair voters club.
Unread 02-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #6

CakedOut

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

To be honest with you, 85% of the quick voting, hate voting, etc, is from kids thats under 14. I think this site should only allow 15 year olds and up. I also think the fairvoters club should all vote on the universal thread link postes. If fail to do so, gets a violation. 15 of these violations will get you kiked off the fair voters club.

Unread 02-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Barack Obamaa
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 6 Lost

@Apollyon Some are. That's why you have to study the right ones, THEN you take them under your wing..

@Cak3dOut Bad voting can come from anyone man. Not just young people but people who think basic material is better than what it's up against. Some just don't understand it if it's too lyrical.
Unread 02-17-2013, 03:08 PM   #7

Barack Obamaa
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 6 Lost

@Apollyon Some are. That's why you have to study the right ones, THEN you take them under your wing..

@Cak3dOut Bad voting can come from anyone man. Not just young people but people who think basic material is better than what it's up against. Some just don't understand it if it's too lyrical.
Unread 02-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

@TheRock - I agree, coming from someone who's lost numerous battles for being too ''Deep''.. Kinda gets under my skin, but.. you gotta' remember, you're rap battling. In a battle in r/l, you can't be in depth that far because you can't give an explanation realistically. So it's better to stick with a good concept w/ a simple way to put it out.
Unread 02-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #8

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text

@TheRock - I agree, coming from someone who's lost numerous battles for being too ''Deep''.. Kinda gets under my skin, but.. you gotta' remember, you're rap battling. In a battle in r/l, you can't be in depth that far because you can't give an explanation realistically. So it's better to stick with a good concept w/ a simple way to put it out.
Unread 02-17-2013, 04:06 PM
Black Book
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

You ain't never lose a battle cuz you were "too deep"...

You lose battles cuz you lost.
Unread 02-17-2013, 04:06 PM   #9

Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 529 text
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Black Book

You ain't never lose a battle cuz you were "too deep"...

You lose battles cuz you lost.
Unread 02-17-2013, 04:15 PM
Obey
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Actually, no. I actually check why most people vote against me for elevation. Most of the time I get the response that I'm going too far into concepts. So before you're going to come out and be ignorant, get some facts.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Actually, I'm not even going to argue w/ you. Arrogant response on my part, but I do get a lot of feedback saying I go too far into things. Still disagree, we can do 16
Unread 02-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #10

Obey
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text

Actually, no. I actually check why most people vote against me for elevation. Most of the time I get the response that I'm going too far into concepts. So before you're going to come out and be ignorant, get some facts.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Actually, I'm not even going to argue w/ you. Arrogant response on my part, but I do get a lot of feedback saying I go too far into things. Still disagree, we can do 16

Tags
fvctext

Display