2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Announcements

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-17-2019, 04:50 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Modding new guys. Yeah, that worked out well eh Guts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by U n E t H i C a L View Post
Shaz_
Unread 09-17-2019, 04:50 PM   #51

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by U n E t H i C a L View Post
Shaz_

Unread 09-17-2019, 05:22 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post

it worked out great, i mean, i assume your'e referring to me, but i had good mentors, including noble, hvk, student, pugz, lockhart, and even eth.

i wasn't a bad mod either. i was extremely active, always innovating, and there to help whenever it was needed. surely i struggled dealing with "troublemakers" like eth and punk, and sometimes i let my emotions get the best of me, but i didn't cause the site to wither and die. lol

anyways @Punk
the new mods will have access to the help they require. and surely X will describe exactly what he expects from them.
Unread 09-17-2019, 05:22 PM   #52

joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post

it worked out great, i mean, i assume your'e referring to me, but i had good mentors, including noble, hvk, student, pugz, lockhart, and even eth.

i wasn't a bad mod either. i was extremely active, always innovating, and there to help whenever it was needed. surely i struggled dealing with "troublemakers" like eth and punk, and sometimes i let my emotions get the best of me, but i didn't cause the site to wither and die. lol

anyways @Punk
the new mods will have access to the help they require. and surely X will describe exactly what he expects from them.

Unread 09-17-2019, 05:48 PM
Locchart

Lol @ some of these replies.
Unread 09-17-2019, 05:48 PM   #53

Locchart

Lol @ some of these replies.

Unread 09-17-2019, 05:52 PM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by n e r o View Post

anyways @Punk
I’m classified as a trouble maker to you because I beefed with a guy and we battled it out. And you apologized for banning me now you’re still calling me a trouble maker. Literally no one on the site can tell me what I did wrong in that area...

I beefed with Muggz, we battled

I beefed with pugz, we battled

I beefed with Boro, we battled

Won 2 back to back LBT matches

Put together a crew

Got revoted back into Hall if Fame without a title....

Dropped 4 new tracks

If anything I sound like one of the most active members on the site. If you can toss me a list of the things you’ve done during those 2 months, that’ll be great, mr call everyone that he bans a trouble maker.

Eth sent you a battle DAYS before you banned us both after saying we were not here to battle, and we’re just stirring up trouble. How is that possible if both Eth and I were sitting on our hands waiting for 2 dudes who agreed to ban us to respond to the battles? Lol

One thing I can’t stand is for dudes like you to over exaggerate. Lie and just type up little responses that don’t add up just to say you had a response. Drop facts when you’re speaking with me, please.

My last battle got over 12 votes, my muggz battle got like 19 I think??

Boro and I track battle got damn there all active members to feedback on it..

I’m a hot topic rather ya like me or not. I was 1 of 2 biggest names on the site while banned. Lol

I’ve always been fair and honest no matter how much I hate ya.

Last edited by Rowdy; 09-17-2019 at 05:59 PM.
Unread 09-17-2019, 05:52 PM   #54

Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by n e r o View Post

anyways @Punk
I’m classified as a trouble maker to you because I beefed with a guy and we battled it out. And you apologized for banning me now you’re still calling me a trouble maker. Literally no one on the site can tell me what I did wrong in that area...

Put together a crew

Dropped 4 new tracks

If anything I sound like one of the most active members on the site. If you can toss me a list of the things you’ve done during those 2 months, that’ll be great, mr call everyone that he bans a trouble maker.

Eth sent you a battle DAYS before you banned us both after saying we were not here to battle, and we’re just stirring up trouble. How is that possible if both Eth and I were sitting on our hands waiting for 2 dudes who agreed to ban us to respond to the battles? Lol

One thing I can’t stand is for dudes like you to over exaggerate. Lie and just type up little responses that don’t add up just to say you had a response. Drop facts when you’re speaking with me, please.

I’m a hot topic rather ya like me or not. I was 1 of 2 biggest names on the site while banned. Lol

Last edited by Rowdy; 09-17-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Unread 09-17-2019, 06:03 PM
Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

Put together a crew

Dropped 4 new tracks

Punk, to be fair, you were also involved with a three-way beef they ended with guts personal info being exposed and used in a malicious way. It’s extremely unfair to point out the reasons why guts wasn’t a good mod in your eyes and then boost yourself in the same breath when you’ve had your fair share of unethical actions...no pun intended.

Fair. You’ve already got a good majority of the nominations and those votes of confidence have little to do with your accomplishments, and everything to do with the good faith you’ll do a great job off of the strength of your personality. Rest assured in that.
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:03 PM   #55

Saii

Quote:

Put together a crew

Dropped 4 new tracks

Punk, to be fair, you were also involved with a three-way beef they ended with guts personal info being exposed and used in a malicious way. It’s extremely unfair to point out the reasons why guts wasn’t a good mod in your eyes and then boost yourself in the same breath when you’ve had your fair share of unethical actions...no pun intended.

Fair. You’ve already got a good majority of the nominations and those votes of confidence have little to do with your accomplishments, and everything to do with the good faith you’ll do a great job off of the strength of your personality. Rest assured in that.

Unread 09-17-2019, 06:05 PM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Griffey View Post

Are you aware that guys posted his name on the site trying to troll Eth as a mod??? I got the thread if you wanna see it.. And I wasn’t involved in no 3-way whatever you said. I was beefing with muggz and Boro and guts got involved without me mentioning him. But he posted his very own name on the site trolling another member.

Like I said if y’all ain’t got facts, I don’t even wanna respond lol.
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:05 PM   #56

Punk

Quote:

Are you aware that guys posted his name on the site trying to troll Eth as a mod??? I got the thread if you wanna see it.. And I wasn’t involved in no 3-way whatever you said. I was beefing with muggz and Boro and guts got involved without me mentioning him. But he posted his very own name on the site trolling another member.

Unread 09-17-2019, 06:09 PM
Saii

Quote:

Okay fine we can disputed that later lol but still, you got the nomination. Big ups for that.
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:09 PM   #57

Saii

Quote:

Okay fine we can disputed that later lol but still, you got the nomination. Big ups for that.

Unread 09-17-2019, 06:12 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
I agree that Gay Hoffa was in it for power. Lots of dudes saying he shouldn't have been a moderator and some even left when he did become a moderator

Please give an example of who left because I became a Mod. I'll wait.

Honestly don't want to see Cockheart become moderator again or theirs gonna be more people disappearing with his fuck boy antics

See my first statement. You've not provided any shred of evidence as to who left because I got modded.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Hoffa never kept it straight, he banned me for a reason that should never had happened and he was gonna get banned for doing so, sources said.

That's hilarious. Those same "sources" you speak of told me I was in the right for banning you for what you did, which is something you have been warned about multiple times in the past that you shouldn't do, yet you kept doing it (voting on battles without even bothering to listen/read them just to obtain cheap credits).

Guy sounds like he hasn't hit puberty yet.

L.M.F.A.O.

he's got decent bars at best but those bars be coming from sitting at home writing all day long and not having a girl or a well paying job.

I'm sorry my bars weren't good enough for your liking. You sit on such a high pedestal in the site's lore that it's just so hard to reach your level where you can drop gems like:

"with rhymes and metaphors the kid NEVER STOP, but you, your to busy getting fucked in the anus in HEFFNERS SOCKS he better come with a 'BETTER DROP' before he getting his 'ankles split' like Allen Iverson crossovers with CLEVER ROCKS"

I've dropped votes on your battles that are more entertaining and better to read than the shit you post, bro. Know your place.

I've been assured that if Cockheart gets moderator again he will have to run it past the admin to use the ban button

In a perfect world, that's supposed to happen anyway, but when I banned you, there was no admin support in site, so I ran the decision by OTHER mods before I decided to ban you. I didn't exactly go rogue before I dropped the hammer on you, fam.

Maybe next time, instead of blaming others for your consequences of your stupid actions, how about, you know, not do stupid shit? I know that's a lot for your brain to comprehend right now, but I'm sure you can do it.

Carry on.
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:12 PM   #58

Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
I agree that Gay Hoffa was in it for power. Lots of dudes saying he shouldn't have been a moderator and some even left when he did become a moderator

Please give an example of who left because I became a Mod. I'll wait.

Honestly don't want to see Cockheart become moderator again or theirs gonna be more people disappearing with his fuck boy antics

See my first statement. You've not provided any shred of evidence as to who left because I got modded.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Hoffa never kept it straight, he banned me for a reason that should never had happened and he was gonna get banned for doing so, sources said.

That's hilarious. Those same "sources" you speak of told me I was in the right for banning you for what you did, which is something you have been warned about multiple times in the past that you shouldn't do, yet you kept doing it (voting on battles without even bothering to listen/read them just to obtain cheap credits).

Guy sounds like he hasn't hit puberty yet.

L.M.F.A.O.

he's got decent bars at best but those bars be coming from sitting at home writing all day long and not having a girl or a well paying job.

I'm sorry my bars weren't good enough for your liking. You sit on such a high pedestal in the site's lore that it's just so hard to reach your level where you can drop gems like:

"with rhymes and metaphors the kid NEVER STOP, but you, your to busy getting fucked in the anus in HEFFNERS SOCKS he better come with a 'BETTER DROP' before he getting his 'ankles split' like Allen Iverson crossovers with CLEVER ROCKS"

I've dropped votes on your battles that are more entertaining and better to read than the shit you post, bro. Know your place.

I've been assured that if Cockheart gets moderator again he will have to run it past the admin to use the ban button

In a perfect world, that's supposed to happen anyway, but when I banned you, there was no admin support in site, so I ran the decision by OTHER mods before I decided to ban you. I didn't exactly go rogue before I dropped the hammer on you, fam.

Maybe next time, instead of blaming others for your consequences of your stupid actions, how about, you know, not do stupid shit? I know that's a lot for your brain to comprehend right now, but I'm sure you can do it.

Carry on.

Unread 09-17-2019, 06:16 PM
Punk

Quote:
I don’t care about nominations. Nor am I PUSHING to become a mod. Im already daily active so that’s enough for me. I’ve expressed how I felt about it to X already.

What I care about is if y’all gonna tell a story or make things fair, tell the RIGHT story. Not the little tiny details that float around the site. No one ever go back to the source and ask “is this true? Show me proof that it’s true/false”

Nope it’s “oh such and such said it in the forums so it gotta be true.
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:16 PM   #59

Punk

Quote:
I don’t care about nominations. Nor am I PUSHING to become a mod. Im already daily active so that’s enough for me. I’ve expressed how I felt about it to X already.

What I care about is if y’all gonna tell a story or make things fair, tell the RIGHT story. Not the little tiny details that float around the site. No one ever go back to the source and ask “is this true? Show me proof that it’s true/false”

Nope it’s “oh such and such said it in the forums so it gotta be true.

Unread 09-17-2019, 06:28 PM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul El Chivo View Post
The former mods like Lock, Seul, nero were all in it for the power and advantage it can bring, their actions say it all but clearly you all don't pay attention to detail enough to see these things. Why do you think they've been ghost since? And that's why this site will continue to flop.
Look at this pansy emerge from the shadows to slander my name the moment i'm gone, behavior like this points to you being a pussy in real life, too.

Here's an excerpt from another post I made, giving my reasons for not being on much after the mod program was diminished:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Once staff was dispersed, I kinda' felt like the hard work we've done and literal HOURS, like HOURS on HOURS i've spent on this site, went to waste - forum & staff wise.

--

When staff was removed, I felt my obligation to the site went too. It's summer time, i've been going out with the homies, basking in the weather, partying, shit's been enjoyable. I don't have the same drive for battling as I once did, if anything, my focus is on tracks - and knowledge here is limited, in fact this site kinda distracts me from that goal at points.
You see, we don't all move in malicious ways like you.

In terms of the OP, I suggest anyone that's willing to put in the time and effort, because this place requires a lot of both.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 09-17-2019, 06:28 PM   #60

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul El Chivo View Post
The former mods like Lock, Seul, nero were all in it for the power and advantage it can bring, their actions say it all but clearly you all don't pay attention to detail enough to see these things. Why do you think they've been ghost since? And that's why this site will continue to flop.
Look at this pansy emerge from the shadows to slander my name the moment i'm gone, behavior like this points to you being a pussy in real life, too.

Here's an excerpt from another post I made, giving my reasons for not being on much after the mod program was diminished:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Once staff was dispersed, I kinda' felt like the hard work we've done and literal HOURS, like HOURS on HOURS i've spent on this site, went to waste - forum & staff wise.

--

When staff was removed, I felt my obligation to the site went too. It's summer time, i've been going out with the homies, basking in the weather, partying, shit's been enjoyable. I don't have the same drive for battling as I once did, if anything, my focus is on tracks - and knowledge here is limited, in fact this site kinda distracts me from that goal at points.
You see, we don't all move in malicious ways like you.

In terms of the OP, I suggest anyone that's willing to put in the time and effort, because this place requires a lot of both.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone

Tags
stillbitter

Display