User Tag List

Unread 06-19-2012, 01:46 PM
John Wick
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default eyoooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S K I T T View Post
Damn i said that shit in 08" lmao ( i been doing this way to long)
I caught a case june 08' but from 07' to then I never even heard of Imag1nation maybe he changed his name that much lol eyo not only that I got that message where he quoted you S K I T T .. about me saying i was gonna diss the whole distinct , join and disband the whole crew lol I remember telling you that it wasnt me .. Got me twisted wit Uncle Phil lmao or whoever it was lol

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Keeping it 100.
Thnx for the Spell check just you were always good for that in the chat userplane lol
Unread 06-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #101

John Wick

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default eyoooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S K I T T View Post
Damn i said that shit in 08" lmao ( i been doing this way to long)
I caught a case june 08' but from 07' to then I never even heard of Imag1nation maybe he changed his name that much lol eyo not only that I got that message where he quoted you S K I T T .. about me saying i was gonna diss the whole distinct , join and disband the whole crew lol I remember telling you that it wasnt me .. Got me twisted wit Uncle Phil lmao or whoever it was lol

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Keeping it 100.
Thnx for the Spell check just you were always good for that in the chat userplane lol

Unread 06-19-2012, 01:54 PM
CountBlackula
Basic Member
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.69/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMostH8ed View Post
First off Imma keep it a hunet .. Ive always felt you was garbage ever since I heard that distorted track you made not that ive never had audio mixing problems but , you may have the content a lil sutting but your delivery is rushed and ya verbal tone is RuPaul like So You can punch holes thru my verse all you want Im not stating my official opinion on your verse cause it will sway everyones perception AND you choked meaning "a fucked up performance" Aye man you know what nigga you think you better than me Make a Diss track or suttin Stop crying about a bullshit tourney this shit is for fun I do this for rec and PLUS I didnt take long to write up that verse against you .. POINT BLANK you a lame for continuing to cry about this battle and you fronting about not saying "yo you make distinct type of music" I have in the pm son try me ill post it .. I have all the Pms you sent me PRAISING my style lol Dont matter tho its not important but sice you wanna flap ya gums about bullshit LETS get it then ..
thats what we do in cleveland we go around bitchin and crying all day. dude.. MIXING?? stot started mixing my shit for the freeski cuz im monster. so im garbage because ive had bad quality in the past. the people who were willing to collab with me even when it sounded like i recorded with a walkie-talkie, didnt even wanna let you join. i dont care if its a tourney and its for fun.... i aint come to lose or be compared to you as if we are anything alike, go ahead and post what ever aint no hoes on letsbeef. dude i "praised" anyone, who i tried to help to join. but you remember exactly what i said shows how much that meant to you. I wish the worst for anyone who voted for this yellow human
Unread 06-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #102

CountBlackula
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.69/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
First off Imma keep it a hunet .. Ive always felt you was garbage ever since I heard that distorted track you made not that ive never had audio mixing problems but , you may have the content a lil sutting but your delivery is rushed and ya verbal tone is RuPaul like So You can punch holes thru my verse all you want Im not stating my official opinion on your verse cause it will sway everyones perception AND you choked meaning "a fucked up performance" Aye man you know what nigga you think you better than me Make a Diss track or suttin Stop crying about a bullshit tourney this shit is for fun I do this for rec and PLUS I didnt take long to write up that verse against you .. POINT BLANK you a lame for continuing to cry about this battle and you fronting about not saying "yo you make distinct type of music" I have in the pm son try me ill post it .. I have all the Pms you sent me PRAISING my style lol Dont matter tho its not important but sice you wanna flap ya gums about bullshit LETS get it then ..
thats what we do in cleveland we go around bitchin and crying all day. dude.. MIXING?? stot started mixing my shit for the freeski cuz im monster. so im garbage because ive had bad quality in the past. the people who were willing to collab with me even when it sounded like i recorded with a walkie-talkie, didnt even wanna let you join. i dont care if its a tourney and its for fun.... i aint come to lose or be compared to you as if we are anything alike, go ahead and post what ever aint no hoes on letsbeef. dude i "praised" anyone, who i tried to help to join. but you remember exactly what i said shows how much that meant to you. I wish the worst for anyone who voted for this yellow human
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 02:49 PM
John Wick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPat View Post
Yo Hold up hold up You trying to imply that I asked you to help me get in Distinct? Get it right lil nigga, get it right you sounding real dumb right about now and yeah u nuttin extraordinary and ya jokes is more washed up than ya facial features Plus I am LMAO at you becoming Emo because everyone, including the Owner to this site is saying we are equally matched HAHAHAHAHA
Unread 06-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #103

John Wick

Quote:
Yo Hold up hold up You trying to imply that I asked you to help me get in Distinct? Get it right lil nigga, get it right you sounding real dumb right about now and yeah u nuttin extraordinary and ya jokes is more washed up than ya facial features Plus I am LMAO at you becoming Emo because everyone, including the Owner to this site is saying we are equally matched HAHAHAHAHA

Unread 06-19-2012, 04:31 PM
JohnJsGirl
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Default This dude

oh where oh where can you wish to see .. oh where oh where can he beeeeeeeeeee
Unread 06-19-2012, 04:31 PM   #104

JohnJsGirl

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Default This dude

Unread 06-19-2012, 04:35 PM
John J
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJsGirl View Post
^ lmao.. my wife is a nut. brids of a feather
Unread 06-19-2012, 04:35 PM   #105

John J
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Voted: 484 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJsGirl View Post
^ lmao.. my wife is a nut. brids of a feather
Unread 06-19-2012, 08:28 PM
CountBlackula
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 13 Lost
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
i dont give a fuck what no1 said you trash ....the owner of the site is showing you some consideration, i swear!!! thats fucked up how this nigga actually think he is as nice as me. the only fucked up part about this site is niggas can say shit like " IMA PUT YOU IN A BAG LIKE A HONEYBUN!!"(damosth8ted) and voters gonna say its a hot battle when im like.... " you aint getting a hand job once i send that bad bitch to come wack you off" i see you took that big ass picture of yourself down... haha your mama is a yellow crayon. and you got raped in jail, and that tatoo on your neck is why you are unemployed and i got more followers on twitter than you. fuck nigga!! at life.. ugly ass nigga but i pulled up in a tahoe broke nigga. hot yellow ass nigga

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

ima do a survey and figure out who voted for yo bum ass, and me and the rest of the Al Qaeda niggas gone be hate voting they battles and fucking thier tracks up. so i you give a fuck about the recognition you get from LB you shouldnt have voted for a fucking Bart simpson lookin ass i went to jail in 07- 08 thats why i wasnt on LB ass nigga!?!... nigga you didnt have the internet in 07-08 bum ass nigga. H8ted you wanna join al qaeda?? ...
"nigga you givin me praise""(h8ted).
Unread 06-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #106

CountBlackula
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 13 Lost
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
i dont give a fuck what no1 said you trash ....the owner of the site is showing you some consideration, i swear!!! thats fucked up how this nigga actually think he is as nice as me. the only fucked up part about this site is niggas can say shit like " IMA PUT YOU IN A BAG LIKE A HONEYBUN!!"(damosth8ted) and voters gonna say its a hot battle when im like.... " you aint getting a hand job once i send that bad bitch to come wack you off" i see you took that big ass picture of yourself down... haha your mama is a yellow crayon. and you got raped in jail, and that tatoo on your neck is why you are unemployed and i got more followers on twitter than you. fuck nigga!! at life.. ugly ass nigga but i pulled up in a tahoe broke nigga. hot yellow ass nigga

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

ima do a survey and figure out who voted for yo bum ass, and me and the rest of the Al Qaeda niggas gone be hate voting they battles and fucking thier tracks up. so i you give a fuck about the recognition you get from LB you shouldnt have voted for a fucking Bart simpson lookin ass i went to jail in 07- 08 thats why i wasnt on LB ass nigga!?!... nigga you didnt have the internet in 07-08 bum ass nigga. H8ted you wanna join al qaeda?? ...
Unread 06-19-2012, 09:56 PM
John Wick
Default First of all you drama queen bitch

Quote:

I made a better SIG thats why I took that pic down.. Second Im far from yellow thats the pixels in the photo ..Shows how smart you are wicha corny ass line .. Third everything you stating is purely your own assumption and my internet always live I get 50 mps Download and 8 on the upload wuchu got a wireless modem wit 3 mps ? And Finally whatever you and your bum ass crew do on this site will only get ya dumb asses banned ..F.Y.I. you the type to tell the police what you bout to do lol I could tell by the way you just shouted ya whole Plot out on a forum .. you a dumb lil frail nigga LMFAO keep banging nigga You bring no Valid points out here all you doing is making inadequate attempts to sway votes your way on our tourney battle .. LOL posting my verse on the comments box right after I did hahahahaha you like an insecure bitch hahahaha get ya self esteem up lil nigga Im done forum battling wichu you lame as fuck
Unread 06-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #107

John Wick

Default First of all you drama queen bitch

Quote:

I made a better SIG thats why I took that pic down.. Second Im far from yellow thats the pixels in the photo ..Shows how smart you are wicha corny ass line .. Third everything you stating is purely your own assumption and my internet always live I get 50 mps Download and 8 on the upload wuchu got a wireless modem wit 3 mps ? And Finally whatever you and your bum ass crew do on this site will only get ya dumb asses banned ..F.Y.I. you the type to tell the police what you bout to do lol I could tell by the way you just shouted ya whole Plot out on a forum .. you a dumb lil frail nigga LMFAO keep banging nigga You bring no Valid points out here all you doing is making inadequate attempts to sway votes your way on our tourney battle .. LOL posting my verse on the comments box right after I did hahahahaha you like an insecure bitch hahahaha get ya self esteem up lil nigga Im done forum battling wichu you lame as fuck

Unread 06-19-2012, 10:19 PM
CountBlackula
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 13 Lost
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

Dont talk about my fuckin crew!!!!!!!!!!!!! My crew is the reason why your on this site today, my crew is the reason why you were allowed in that beast mode shit. my crew paved the way for all the rappers in world. so you wanna run around here thinking your the shit so your bouta get your ass whiped. you remind me of my grandson's son. dude.. fuck a goat. shh.. yall hear that?? thats the Simpsons theme song... this yellow ass nigga .... didnt even tell letsbeef he was a tv star. talking bout "i aint that yellow thats the pixels on my camera". c'mon.. Bart everyone knows its you
Unread 06-19-2012, 10:19 PM   #108

CountBlackula
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
9 Won / 13 Lost
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

Dont talk about my fuckin crew!!!!!!!!!!!!! My crew is the reason why your on this site today, my crew is the reason why you were allowed in that beast mode shit. my crew paved the way for all the rappers in world. so you wanna run around here thinking your the shit so your bouta get your ass whiped. you remind me of my grandson's son. dude.. fuck a goat. shh.. yall hear that?? thats the Simpsons theme song... this yellow ass nigga .... didnt even tell letsbeef he was a tv star. talking bout "i aint that yellow thats the pixels on my camera". c'mon.. Bart everyone knows its you
Unread 06-20-2012, 04:16 AM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
[/COLOR]ima do a survey and figure out who voted for yo bum ass, and me and the rest of the Al Qaeda niggas gone be hate voting they battles and fucking thier tracks up. so i you give a fuck about the recognition you get from LB you shouldnt have voted for a fucking Bart simpson lookin ass i went to jail in 07- 08 thats why i wasnt on LB ass nigga!?!... nigga you didnt have the internet in 07-08 bum ass nigga. H8ted you wanna join al qaeda?? ...
I hope you were kidding about that. Its sounding like you're taking this shit way too serious. You'll fuck around and get your whole crew's vp reduced to zero or better yet banned if that's how y'all roll. Muhfuckas see things differently man. Some people thought you won, and as hard as it may be for you to conceive, some people honestly thought he won. How are you gonna say you're going to get your crew to hate vote against them? Its not a good look bro and you need to get off that.

Last edited by NOBLE; 06-20-2012 at 04:24 AM.
Unread 06-20-2012, 04:16 AM   #109

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Quote:
[/COLOR]ima do a survey and figure out who voted for yo bum ass, and me and the rest of the Al Qaeda niggas gone be hate voting they battles and fucking thier tracks up. so i you give a fuck about the recognition you get from LB you shouldnt have voted for a fucking Bart simpson lookin ass i went to jail in 07- 08 thats why i wasnt on LB ass nigga!?!... nigga you didnt have the internet in 07-08 bum ass nigga. H8ted you wanna join al qaeda?? ...
I hope you were kidding about that. Its sounding like you're taking this shit way too serious. You'll fuck around and get your whole crew's vp reduced to zero or better yet banned if that's how y'all roll. Muhfuckas see things differently man. Some people thought you won, and as hard as it may be for you to conceive, some people honestly thought he won. How are you gonna say you're going to get your crew to hate vote against them? Its not a good look bro and you need to get off that.

Last edited by NOBLE; 06-20-2012 at 04:24 AM.
Unread 06-20-2012, 05:36 AM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Damosth8ed advances.

BlackPat DQed for constant swaying on the battle.

Shame too because Pat was actually winning pretty convincingly.

Pat is no longer part of this tournament and any votes made by him in this tournament will be deleted by myself.
Unread 06-20-2012, 05:36 AM   #110

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Damosth8ed advances.

BlackPat DQed for constant swaying on the battle.

Shame too because Pat was actually winning pretty convincingly.

Pat is no longer part of this tournament and any votes made by him in this tournament will be deleted by myself.

Tags
thatshitcray

Display