Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-04-2019, 01:22 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Letsbeef Informer: DedSec Edition

Letsbeef Informer: DedSec Edition
Brought to you by
DedSec
Written by
DedSec
Catalog

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer: DedSec Edition

Welcome to our FUCKING MAGAZINE BITCHES! Worked together as a group to put this together so that makes this version reeeeeal special. We got dope tracks, we got interviews, we got Tongan with a fire ass article, we got all that. We ain't here to play games fam. We top crew out here in these Letsbeef streets and nobody taking our spot. Last time one of yall outsiders asked where DedSec was at, The shoutbox received 100+ DedSec Shouts. Still think it's a fucking game!? No? IIGHT DEN.. So before we start, here's some words from the homie Supsie.

WUD up! where my warriors at!! where the killa boyz at fam!! ho ya'll travelin out der on da battle field stay killin da game, no hesitation always retaliation, what what!!Dedsec lads one up

Gotta Go Bitch by BizzyOne

DEDSEC
DEDSEC
DEDSEC
DEDSEC
DEDSEC
DEDSEC
------------------
ROSTER

2FUEL
The Green Name, The Fresh Mod, Mr. Cap Gun Killa, Mr send an invite to every LB member. Fuel's probably the only guy to send NON-LB members invites. What a damn mess! haha! On a serious note, FUEL's probably one of the most active members and battlers on the site right now. This guy is always ready to throw down even when he ducks battles, one thing you can't say is that he didn't at least sell the fight.

FUEL's definitely one of my all-time favorite mods. Dude's hella talented, he WILL be putting out a track soon with Punk, he makes beats, etc. He truly do work his ass off to help the site as much as he can. Even when he's spamming his own battles because he's losing. ;|.

2 Gucci
This fucking guy.. Why did we recruit him? (no idea) (can we still kick him?) (Nah I think one of the other guys like him or something) (ehh..fine)..

Gucci aka Barzooka's probably one of the smartest dudes I know. This dude's energy never gets old. Active battler, JUST JOINED THE MF FAIR VOTERS CLUB So congrats on that brother. If there's one bad thing I can say about this guy, it would definitely be that Dahloya was robbed in their battle. Don't believe me? Here's the link
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=679765

Zooka's definitely a key piece in DedSec and without him, shit would be unbalanced.

416IX Wolf
Goddamn this dude.. If he contributed anything to the crew, it's probably assisting people with asking "who tf is dedsec? deadsex?...….BOTTOM TIER!!!!!!" You know how much shit we've talked behind this kid's back?

We're grateful to have 416 aka K***D in our crew and he's also a key piece. Dude represents us to the fullest. Dope battler and active member of the site as a whole.

Autograph
Speak of the devil. Mr "PlEaSe MaKe Me A mOd". Where's your manhood! They're looking for adults as mods, not DedSec strippers.

Auto's probably the most trustworthy person on this bitch. Dude's always honest with you, a great leader, and would make a dope ass active mod. Our boy's also gunning for some titles come 2020 so step tf out of his way before 1000 DedSec missles come flying to your blow up mattress having ass bounce house!

BizzyOne
To Be Fair, Grizz you can have this piece of shit back haha. For the simple ffact that he's got to be the slowest typer on the planet. This fucking dude types like he got 3 and a half fingers.. And he be on a computer, not a phone. Take a fucking Computer class!

Bizzy happens to be the most underrated battler and track maker on the site right now. Dude's dope in every single area. There's nothing our boy cannot do except type fast. VERY talented especially when it comes to Engineering and music. There's a reason they call this mf Bizzy! Cause he's always fucking busy!! The boy can juggle 3 candles and an envelope. All in all, 2019-2020 NO one's sleeping on the brotha Bizzy any longer. For example, look at how he's whooping Punk's ass in the Scheme tournament. S/O to Bizzy

Coffin Dodger
this old fucking fart here. LOL He's legit the oldest guy on the site. If you sent him a verse and he goes to respond and just so happen to sneeze while he's writing his verse... Don't expect that battle to happen.

Coffin has been a dope and hilarious fucking member of the site for years. Dude brings activity, controversial feuds, and a man who stands by his word. He current goes by Herbert the pervert because he got arrested for... well that's his business. Anyways, This man will punch you in the fucking face and stab you with his cane!

Denton
Denton aka YEEET! This captain Steve Rogers looking mf ran this site by himself at one point of time and STILL don't get the credit he deserves. LB could've officially died back when Cap here was just a forum moderator but he stepped up BIG which is why the site is still alive right now.

From a forum moderator, to the best LIVE radio host LB has ever had, to an administrator of the site, Dent's proved to everyone that was around back then that he could do more than the average staff member while balancing his real life as well. We can't give enough props to this dude for all he's done for this place. Lucky to have you.

Donney Dinero
Young Donney the silent assassin! Dude reminds me of Eminem's left elbow zit if he had one. Do any of us know who tf this guy is? haha

Well let me tell you who he is.. Donney's actually on the come up to being a dope ass audio head. Recruited by 2FUEL, *twice... fucking fuel man* And we stand by this guy as he climb the leaderboard. Yall better step tf back because our boy Donney about to be a PROBLEM!

Fidel
FIDEL MOTHAFUCKIN Z! BOOOOOY you UGLY ASS "I GoT An AuToGrApH fRoM lIl WaYnE's DaUgHtEr" face ass! Z the only one that's Here but NOT here. All in our forums acting like he run some shit. Our whitest partner 2 Gucci gave him that "Nigga Please" look when he tried to make commands...

On a serious note, Z gotta be the funniest mf around. He's been the most loyal to any crew he's ever been in and no one can take that away from him. Underrated as a battler and im sure he's gonna show people what the mf can bring to the table. If you need beats made, dude can do it all. Samples, custom beats, etc. Whatever you need. There's a lot of talented shit this guy can do.

Guts/Machiavelli
Oh... Don't... Get... Me... Started... With... You... The site's most hated guy of ALL TIME.. Mr X responds to me so I can make grand decisions. Mr ban people for picking on him. You son of a bitch!

Guts is actually a great guy. Dude always just wanted the best for LB even if he made a wrong or two, didn't agree with anyone's decisions, made a fool out of himself, embarrassed himself, looked stupid, etc. He's here to help. Even though he's done some weird shit, we're all adults and can let that shit go. It's dead and done with. He's with the gang now so fuck with him you fuck with us! He's also elevated a TON since we've last heard him on an audio battle. Dude's another one that's gonna be a problem!

OSKAR
Lol..... Yo if anyone can tell me exactly where TF OSKAR is at, PLEASE DO. This pop up once a year ass faggot. Get your shit together before we make you the waterboy!!!

OSKAR has always been a good ass dude. Doesn't treat anyone unfair, and a dope ass battler as well. You new heads better study this mf guy and learn a thing or 2. This is a true veteran here.

Punk
The HOF’er. Mr Me. & Fiddy love tiddies. The Gov’ner of LB. DedSecs Peace Keeper. Punk lays Tracks like Railroad workers. Homie demands respect & Shouts DedSec like he got Tourettes. Homie can’t finish 20 wings in one sitting. 2500 chat box posts this month & counting, most spent defending DedSec. Mr Forum King. One of the realest dudes on the site to date. Keeps it G & 100.

Ol Emotional track makin ass. I’ve never had anything negative to say about the guy. One of the first to welcome me back after a hiatus. Often imitated but never duplicated. But can definitely get 8 right now. Wassup? Nah, this guy will go to war for his crew. Put some Respekk on his name.

Supsie
Hands down the fucking ENERGY GOD! Sometimes, I think he's slightly retarded and have zero friends outside of letsbeef but that's not what's important here.

What's important is that he's such a GREAT track maker and underrated audio battler. We'll be pushing this fool to snatch up a title come 2020 because his ass will NOT let his talents on here go to waste haha. Attacking any and every fucking person out of the blue!

TonganKidd

The FUCKING MAN!!!!! We slap him upside the head here and there. He's the only dude that can record his tracks under water. Dude's head been slapped so much, he started wearing a hat every time he logs in.

This dude's another one of the Energy gods of the SQUADD!! Dude represents and puts his crew first every chance he get. Talk shit about DedSec and watch TK drive by and slap the shit out of you. Great member of the site and elevating like a mf! ♤DEDSEC♧!!!!!

-----------------------------------

Now that you know who the Squad is... Tongan's Gonna take you through the years of history and Let these bitches know who bitches! Let's Go Tongan!

TonganKidd - He's Not DedSec
The Article

I combed through the forums looking for 3 MCs in each year between 2015 to present day. I wanted to give very a short summary of their time here at LETSBEEF. That way as we move into 2020, we can reminisce on old heads, whack bitches, as well as welcome our newer members...

So without delay here they are: 2015- T-GRAVES - FUCK YOU... Xercius - FUCK YOU... MARXM3N - FUCK YOU...

Now that pretty much wraps 2015 up, let's move on to the year where Nike ended endorsement deal with Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao after he made TV comments gay people are "worse than animals.".....yeah, shit was wild son. Lmao!!! Damn manny....

well here's 2k16-------->>>>>> 2016- Bape - .....BAPE RHYMES WITH RAPE....AND WE CAN ALL AGREE RAPE IS NEVER GOOD. SO....FUCK HIM.... Nessie Menace - YOU GUESSED IT, HES FUCKING SCOTTISH...FUCK YOU Eroded senses - DUDES ACTUALLY DOPE...BUT HES NOT ♤♧DEDSEC♧♤...SO FUCK HIM...

SWEET! Moving right along...so few things I noticed in the forums while searching for my yearly rookies: 1. Page 101 will take you right into 2015. 2. There are shit ton of banned members. 3. And you can tell from the forums when LB has had a rough and slow year, it's somewhat depressing. BUT TODAY, DEDSEC IS IN IT TO WIN IT, battles are getting done, tournaments are still poppin, and I believe maybe a slight rise in activity...so here's to hopefully a great 2020 year for the LB FAM!!!

(make sure you get those open LBA's, LBT's, and tag tourneys voted on)

《《》》LONG LIVE THE ◇◇◇ReTrO◇◇◇ 2017- Seul - THAT DUDE SEUL, ALWAYS DROPPIN THEM TRACKS.....FUCK YOU KG The Prince - THE YOUNG APOC PRINCE, WE ARE BLESSED BY HIS PRESENCE RARELY THESE DAYS, A KILLER I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM TELLING TO GO FUCK HIM SELF.....SO...GO FUCK YOURSELF... Nerdism - HE MAY HAVE FLAMES, BUT DONT LET THAT SCARE YOU....HE DIDNT EARN THEM....FUCK HIM

So that's 2017, all pretty memorable cats, all have their own styles, but as we all know, if you ain't DEDSEC, you aint about it son...so let's keep it movin on to 2018 where... A data mining scandal involving Cambridge Analytica and the sale of data from some 50 million users, a Congressional grilling for founder Mark Zuckerberg and losing $119 billion in value in a single day all spelled a terrible year for facebook...also...Three lunar events coincided early in 2018 producing a rare “super blue blood moon” for the first time since 1866...shit was scandalous and cosmic all at the same time.

Man 2018.... 2018- Sabu - HES A CONCEPT CHAMPION, A ROOKIE CHAMPION, AND A ONE BAR CHAMPION....HES A "LEGION OF DOOM" HIT MAN, THAT CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF... Barzooka - THAT DUDE CAN FIRE BARS AND SPLIT WIGS, WHEN IT COME TO WAR, ID LIKE TO HAVE ONE BY MY SIDE....YOURE COOL G!! Trippy - WHO?.....GIVES A FUCK....FUCK HIM..

And now we've come to present year. The year of the bounce back, for 2020 to be our year of the rise....so what happened this year? We lost a huge person in the hip-hop community with the late NIPSEY HUSTLE, more and more listeners and artists are shooting back at the "mumble rap scene"...krizz kaliko left strange music...tekashi and his snitchin ass....2019 has proved crazy for hip hop. We watched MGK and eminem go at it.....and I dont think the craziness is quite done yet....but here's the final installation of this well put together list...and welcome to our newest members of the year, get in where you fit in, and always make your craft your own.

2019- 416IX WOLF - MY MAN WORKIN ON THEM BATTLES, WORKIN ON THEM SONGS- DONT MAKE ME GO "MARCELLUS WALLACE" ON A M/F CUZ ILL SEND "THE WOLF" Killa Boy - I THINK BROS GOT SOME GOLD IN THERE, BUT UNTIL HES ♤♧DEDSEC♧♤ HES A FUCK BOY IIAM - CRIES MORE THAN A SHAKEN BABY WITH DOWNSYNDROME....MIGHT BE A RICAN MULTI....

HERES THE CONCLUSION, after searching these threads and catching up on history, I learned one thing.....IF YOU AINT DEDSEC, THEN FUCK 'EM!!!! Nah word, this was all in good fun, and if you're offended, then Ill get you some cheese for that wine. You can send me bars pimp, or forever stfu, you know what they say, "STOP BITCHIN, START BEEFIN" ♤DEDSEC♧AINT♧WORRIED♤

Written By TonganKidd

Autograph
Fair Voters Club

DedSec Interview's Autograph
DedSec/Autograph

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Never been interviewed before. Besides this one time.. but that wasn’t my fault. And of course

That’s because the site can overlook good guys that’s been trying to save this place for years. I’ve definitely noticed.

I’m LBs nice guy. Always wanted what’s best for the site and it’s users. I feel a lot of what I’ve done or have tried to do has gone over looked which is OK. I’m not looking for praise or sympathy.

What were some of the things/ideas you’ve brung to the site?

To be honest, I haven’t brought anything to the site. I’ve just tried to further incorporate the functions that it already has. One instance is voting. It’s always been here. I’ve just attempted to step it up a notch. And not just high profile battles either. Mafia Wars could be another example. It was brought in my Denton but I’ve attempted to re-establish it. I feel it gets folks into the forums more, whether that’s checking the mafia thread or other threads.

As far as my own ideas, most are just adding to the current functions like the FVC. I feel it could be much better. Just voting in general could be much better, FVC aside. I have plenty of ideas brewing, most haven’t been brought to the site yet.

I knew you as Sleep Tight or Scr3am 4 m3.. How'd the name Autograph come about? Dope name btw

Well there’s actually a reasoning behind every name that I’ve had. Muddie I think was my first username. And most people don’t know this besides a couple, my real name is Muddie Waters. Sleep tight was actually an old Xbox Gamertag and Scream 4 Me seemed more relevant to rap battles. Most of my battles during the time I had the scream 4 me name were more horror core references or dark, if that makes sense.

As far as using the name, Autograph, someone once told me that my autograph sucks rather than saying my signature sucks. A light bulb went off & it’s been that way ever since. I’ve almost changed it to Auto multiple times tho.

From the time you've joined, who were the guys you've studied the most to help elevate your writing?

Actually.... Who helped you elevate the most?

Ive never really been one to show what ive written to anyone for any sort of feedback rather than on rare occasion. If you check back to a lot of my older battles, you'll notice an instant change in the way i started structuring my lines. Grizz actually helped me out a lot and most of that took place on Facebook messenger right before my departure. I've studied multiple users though. RULE, Lock, Punk, Bleu, and even guys such as EtH or the lesser known, The General.

As an avid voter, you pick up on certain ways that certain users do or word things.

Can you list any favorite moments you've had here on LB?

Having enough courage to drop my first whack ass audio battle is in there for sure. But to be honest, i feel the favorite moments have yet to happen. I have aspirations for things that haven't happened yet so hopefully my answer to this question will be much different later in 2020.

i'd definitely love seeing you with a title bro LOL

What are you aiming for in 2020

A larger role on LB. whether that’s in the battle aspect or a moderation of some kind. I’d live to get a title to my name but above all that, I’d take a role in helping the site any day of the week, such as an FVC Moderator or something as of importance.

I’d spent more time on this site than anywhere else on the internet. And even if none of what I mentioned happens, this ride was still memorable.

We're starting the Auto4Mod Campaign haha. We gotta make this happen.

Vote Auto 2020.

If it does happen, just don't turn out like MOST mods and get the position, work a few solid weeks, then go ghost or quiet on us LOL

Nah. Unless something unforeseen were to happen, y’all are stuck with me.

yikes.. well that campaigns over already. ha! jk I'm vouching for you man. I hope you get it.

First order of business would be to make RULES name appear in lowercase

oh so you really do wanna piss him off yeah?!

It’s funny to hear his random outbursts.

lmao true

NOW GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR FINAL WORDS!!!!!!

It’s been real so far. 9 years in is a long time. The site has changed drastically. A lot of good things have been poppin off as of late. The tourneys have been dope. Let’s have an even better 2020.

now let me get a

DEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!

And you know, it’s always DedSec!

Locker Room Happenings

2FUEL logging in Drunk

2FUELWhen he saw there was Crew Rules and actually posted drunk

Scene:
Late night: closing hours. Pubs nearly empty. The back corner is dimly lit.

Fuel:
*striking a match and lighting his cigar, take a few draws, ensures that is lit*

Fuel:
"What this i hear about crew rules and shit? Sounds like to me suma'ya'll ladies got sand in your vaginas."

Fuel:
*Lifts up the glass of whiskey iff the bar and downs it and begins to make his way towards the front of the bar where the rest of the crew are.*

Fuel: "Ahhhhh, fine... if Punk wants to keep some order among the group, i'm cool with it."

OH AND IM COMING FOR THAT AUDIO GC!!

-------------------------------------

2 Gucci Whooping Ass

2 Gucci wants you all to know that he WHOOPED KILLA BOYS ASS!!!!
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=680591

S/O to @Killa Boy though..

Bizzy's Typing Speed
Bizzy/Punk

anything you wanna add to the mag? (9:05am)

Whatchu mean playa (9:10am)

the dedsec magazine (9:11am)

tongang added an article full of shit talking and paying respects and did interviews with Auto and Gucci (9:12am)

Oh lol (9:20am)

I thought you meant the battle with RULE (9:22am)

LMAO fuck RULE aint talking bout no damn RULE (9:23am)

yay nay sway bay (9:30am)

LMFAO (9:40am)

nigga yes or no lmao (9:42am)

Yezzir (9:49am)

LMAOOO!! NIGGA THEN WHAT. TYPING AT THE SPEED OF DIRT (9:50am)

Ima bring it home playa (10:00am)

u gon do what now lmao (10:01am)

GET THIS MUTHA FUCKIN TITLE (10:05am)

ROFLASFDS!! i gotchu bro (10:06am)

Barzooka
Fair Voters Club

DedSec Interview's Barzooka
DedSec/Barzooka

Thanks for taking the time to do this interview with yo boy!! I must ask how you found letsbeef

Funny story!

I found it entirely on accident. One day I typed in "Lets Beef" onto google in an attempt to search for a website to talk shit on. Coincidentally I've stumbled upon this website and, surely enough, this definitely was the place to beef on AND to rap battle on! LOL

This was back in early 2018.

Lmao do you regret typing Letsbeef into google?

Fuck no this place is lit!

What do you like most about the site

The interesting community as well as being able to submit rap battles at a moment's notice for anyone to take.It's a lot easier to just freestyle on a beat and click submit real quick instead of going through the hassle of having to mix a whole entire track. Plus I just love rapping in general and I feel like being a member of this website helps me improve on my raps.

What’s the most important battle?

The one that everyone enjoys the most.. Probably

I meant yours mf lmao

I would guess this battle as it goes to show how I've progressed as a battle rapper on this website who's capable of writing actual bars.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=680702

I also like the battle you posted in crew forums. That one was dope. You beat that boy ass

I mean that's definitely one of my most hardcore battles. As far as importance goes I'm not sure but if anything it goes to show how much I progressed with my freestyles.

Lol. Who’s your favourite battlers here?

Hmmm.. Seul, Bleu (before he left), You, BizzyOne & Kompz are a handful off the top of my head. Kompz being D3FIANCE

Kompz is D3FIANCE?!!? The one that used to have the Deebo avatar!?

Yes I thought we all knew this? I mean obviously he can tell by his voice let alone his unique unorthodox flow.

*we not he

Bruhhh I never realized Lmfaoo

Wtf

my minds blown tf away

Lmaoooo

Anyways... Any last words for the people

BITCH IT'S DEDSEC.

DEDSEC!!!!

Outro

Thanks for reading if you did! Lets give these shoutouts, ya feel me? S/O to @Punk, S/o to @BizzyOne, S/O to @Barzooka mf S/O to @Denton @Fidel @OSKAR @416IX WOLF @Wyldernez S/O to mf @Machiavelli @Donney Dinero mf, S/O to @Herbertthepervert old ass! @2FUEL drunk ass, @Autograph white ass, and @TonganKidd punk ass!

the End

Last edited by Rowdy; 12-04-2019 at 01:58 PM.
Unread 12-04-2019, 01:22 PM   #1

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Letsbeef Informer: DedSec Edition

Letsbeef Informer: DedSec Edition
Brought to you by
DedSec
Written by
DedSec
Catalog

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer: DedSec Edition

Welcome to our FUCKING MAGAZINE BITCHES! Worked together as a group to put this together so that makes this version reeeeeal special. We got dope tracks, we got interviews, we got Tongan with a fire ass article, we got all that. We ain't here to play games fam. We top crew out here in these Letsbeef streets and nobody taking our spot. Last time one of yall outsiders asked where DedSec was at, The shoutbox received 100+ DedSec Shouts. Still think it's a fucking game!? No? IIGHT DEN.. So before we start, here's some words from the homie Supsie.

WUD up! where my warriors at!! where the killa boyz at fam!! ho ya'll travelin out der on da battle field stay killin da game, no hesitation always retaliation, what what!!Dedsec lads one up

Gotta Go Bitch by BizzyOne

DEDSEC
DEDSEC
DEDSEC
DEDSEC
DEDSEC
DEDSEC
------------------
ROSTER

2FUEL
The Green Name, The Fresh Mod, Mr. Cap Gun Killa, Mr send an invite to every LB member. Fuel's probably the only guy to send NON-LB members invites. What a damn mess! haha! On a serious note, FUEL's probably one of the most active members and battlers on the site right now. This guy is always ready to throw down even when he ducks battles, one thing you can't say is that he didn't at least sell the fight.

FUEL's definitely one of my all-time favorite mods. Dude's hella talented, he WILL be putting out a track soon with Punk, he makes beats, etc. He truly do work his ass off to help the site as much as he can. Even when he's spamming his own battles because he's losing. ;|.

2 Gucci
This fucking guy.. Why did we recruit him? (no idea) (can we still kick him?) (Nah I think one of the other guys like him or something) (ehh..fine)..

Gucci aka Barzooka's probably one of the smartest dudes I know. This dude's energy never gets old. Active battler, JUST JOINED THE MF FAIR VOTERS CLUB So congrats on that brother. If there's one bad thing I can say about this guy, it would definitely be that Dahloya was robbed in their battle. Don't believe me? Here's the link
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=679765

Zooka's definitely a key piece in DedSec and without him, shit would be unbalanced.

416IX Wolf
Goddamn this dude.. If he contributed anything to the crew, it's probably assisting people with asking "who tf is dedsec? deadsex?...….BOTTOM TIER!!!!!!" You know how much shit we've talked behind this kid's back?

We're grateful to have 416 aka K***D in our crew and he's also a key piece. Dude represents us to the fullest. Dope battler and active member of the site as a whole.

Autograph
Speak of the devil. Mr "PlEaSe MaKe Me A mOd". Where's your manhood! They're looking for adults as mods, not DedSec strippers.

Auto's probably the most trustworthy person on this bitch. Dude's always honest with you, a great leader, and would make a dope ass active mod. Our boy's also gunning for some titles come 2020 so step tf out of his way before 1000 DedSec missles come flying to your blow up mattress having ass bounce house!

BizzyOne
To Be Fair, Grizz you can have this piece of shit back haha. For the simple ffact that he's got to be the slowest typer on the planet. This fucking dude types like he got 3 and a half fingers.. And he be on a computer, not a phone. Take a fucking Computer class!

Bizzy happens to be the most underrated battler and track maker on the site right now. Dude's dope in every single area. There's nothing our boy cannot do except type fast. VERY talented especially when it comes to Engineering and music. There's a reason they call this mf Bizzy! Cause he's always fucking busy!! The boy can juggle 3 candles and an envelope. All in all, 2019-2020 NO one's sleeping on the brotha Bizzy any longer. For example, look at how he's whooping Punk's ass in the Scheme tournament. S/O to Bizzy

Coffin Dodger
this old fucking fart here. LOL He's legit the oldest guy on the site. If you sent him a verse and he goes to respond and just so happen to sneeze while he's writing his verse... Don't expect that battle to happen.

Coffin has been a dope and hilarious fucking member of the site for years. Dude brings activity, controversial feuds, and a man who stands by his word. He current goes by Herbert the pervert because he got arrested for... well that's his business. Anyways, This man will punch you in the fucking face and stab you with his cane!

Denton
Denton aka YEEET! This captain Steve Rogers looking mf ran this site by himself at one point of time and STILL don't get the credit he deserves. LB could've officially died back when Cap here was just a forum moderator but he stepped up BIG which is why the site is still alive right now.

From a forum moderator, to the best LIVE radio host LB has ever had, to an administrator of the site, Dent's proved to everyone that was around back then that he could do more than the average staff member while balancing his real life as well. We can't give enough props to this dude for all he's done for this place. Lucky to have you.

Donney Dinero
Young Donney the silent assassin! Dude reminds me of Eminem's left elbow zit if he had one. Do any of us know who tf this guy is? haha

Well let me tell you who he is.. Donney's actually on the come up to being a dope ass audio head. Recruited by 2FUEL, *twice... fucking fuel man* And we stand by this guy as he climb the leaderboard. Yall better step tf back because our boy Donney about to be a PROBLEM!

Fidel
FIDEL MOTHAFUCKIN Z! BOOOOOY you UGLY ASS "I GoT An AuToGrApH fRoM lIl WaYnE's DaUgHtEr" face ass! Z the only one that's Here but NOT here. All in our forums acting like he run some shit. Our whitest partner 2 Gucci gave him that "Nigga Please" look when he tried to make commands...

On a serious note, Z gotta be the funniest mf around. He's been the most loyal to any crew he's ever been in and no one can take that away from him. Underrated as a battler and im sure he's gonna show people what the mf can bring to the table. If you need beats made, dude can do it all. Samples, custom beats, etc. Whatever you need. There's a lot of talented shit this guy can do.

Guts/Machiavelli
Oh... Don't... Get... Me... Started... With... You... The site's most hated guy of ALL TIME.. Mr X responds to me so I can make grand decisions. Mr ban people for picking on him. You son of a bitch!

Guts is actually a great guy. Dude always just wanted the best for LB even if he made a wrong or two, didn't agree with anyone's decisions, made a fool out of himself, embarrassed himself, looked stupid, etc. He's here to help. Even though he's done some weird shit, we're all adults and can let that shit go. It's dead and done with. He's with the gang now so fuck with him you fuck with us! He's also elevated a TON since we've last heard him on an audio battle. Dude's another one that's gonna be a problem!

OSKAR
Lol..... Yo if anyone can tell me exactly where TF OSKAR is at, PLEASE DO. This pop up once a year ass faggot. Get your shit together before we make you the waterboy!!!

OSKAR has always been a good ass dude. Doesn't treat anyone unfair, and a dope ass battler as well. You new heads better study this mf guy and learn a thing or 2. This is a true veteran here.

Punk
The HOF’er. Mr Me. & Fiddy love tiddies. The Gov’ner of LB. DedSecs Peace Keeper. Punk lays Tracks like Railroad workers. Homie demands respect & Shouts DedSec like he got Tourettes. Homie can’t finish 20 wings in one sitting. 2500 chat box posts this month & counting, most spent defending DedSec. Mr Forum King. One of the realest dudes on the site to date. Keeps it G & 100.

Ol Emotional track makin ass. I’ve never had anything negative to say about the guy. One of the first to welcome me back after a hiatus. Often imitated but never duplicated. But can definitely get 8 right now. Wassup? Nah, this guy will go to war for his crew. Put some Respekk on his name.

Supsie
Hands down the fucking ENERGY GOD! Sometimes, I think he's slightly retarded and have zero friends outside of letsbeef but that's not what's important here.

What's important is that he's such a GREAT track maker and underrated audio battler. We'll be pushing this fool to snatch up a title come 2020 because his ass will NOT let his talents on here go to waste haha. Attacking any and every fucking person out of the blue!

TonganKidd

The FUCKING MAN!!!!! We slap him upside the head here and there. He's the only dude that can record his tracks under water. Dude's head been slapped so much, he started wearing a hat every time he logs in.

This dude's another one of the Energy gods of the SQUADD!! Dude represents and puts his crew first every chance he get. Talk shit about DedSec and watch TK drive by and slap the shit out of you. Great member of the site and elevating like a mf! ♤DEDSEC♧!!!!!

-----------------------------------

Now that you know who the Squad is... Tongan's Gonna take you through the years of history and Let these bitches know who bitches! Let's Go Tongan!

TonganKidd - He's Not DedSec
The Article

I combed through the forums looking for 3 MCs in each year between 2015 to present day. I wanted to give very a short summary of their time here at LETSBEEF. That way as we move into 2020, we can reminisce on old heads, whack bitches, as well as welcome our newer members...

So without delay here they are: 2015- T-GRAVES - FUCK YOU... Xercius - FUCK YOU... MARXM3N - FUCK YOU...

Now that pretty much wraps 2015 up, let's move on to the year where Nike ended endorsement deal with Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao after he made TV comments gay people are "worse than animals.".....yeah, shit was wild son. Lmao!!! Damn manny....

well here's 2k16-------->>>>>> 2016- Bape - .....BAPE RHYMES WITH RAPE....AND WE CAN ALL AGREE RAPE IS NEVER GOOD. SO....FUCK HIM.... Nessie Menace - YOU GUESSED IT, HES FUCKING SCOTTISH...FUCK YOU Eroded senses - DUDES ACTUALLY DOPE...BUT HES NOT ♤♧DEDSEC♧♤...SO FUCK HIM...

SWEET! Moving right along...so few things I noticed in the forums while searching for my yearly rookies: 1. Page 101 will take you right into 2015. 2. There are shit ton of banned members. 3. And you can tell from the forums when LB has had a rough and slow year, it's somewhat depressing. BUT TODAY, DEDSEC IS IN IT TO WIN IT, battles are getting done, tournaments are still poppin, and I believe maybe a slight rise in activity...so here's to hopefully a great 2020 year for the LB FAM!!!

(make sure you get those open LBA's, LBT's, and tag tourneys voted on)

《《》》LONG LIVE THE ◇◇◇ReTrO◇◇◇ 2017- Seul - THAT DUDE SEUL, ALWAYS DROPPIN THEM TRACKS.....FUCK YOU KG The Prince - THE YOUNG APOC PRINCE, WE ARE BLESSED BY HIS PRESENCE RARELY THESE DAYS, A KILLER I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM TELLING TO GO FUCK HIM SELF.....SO...GO FUCK YOURSELF... Nerdism - HE MAY HAVE FLAMES, BUT DONT LET THAT SCARE YOU....HE DIDNT EARN THEM....FUCK HIM

So that's 2017, all pretty memorable cats, all have their own styles, but as we all know, if you ain't DEDSEC, you aint about it son...so let's keep it movin on to 2018 where... A data mining scandal involving Cambridge Analytica and the sale of data from some 50 million users, a Congressional grilling for founder Mark Zuckerberg and losing $119 billion in value in a single day all spelled a terrible year for facebook...also...Three lunar events coincided early in 2018 producing a rare “super blue blood moon” for the first time since 1866...shit was scandalous and cosmic all at the same time.

Man 2018.... 2018- Sabu - HES A CONCEPT CHAMPION, A ROOKIE CHAMPION, AND A ONE BAR CHAMPION....HES A "LEGION OF DOOM" HIT MAN, THAT CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF... Barzooka - THAT DUDE CAN FIRE BARS AND SPLIT WIGS, WHEN IT COME TO WAR, ID LIKE TO HAVE ONE BY MY SIDE....YOURE COOL G!! Trippy - WHO?.....GIVES A FUCK....FUCK HIM..

And now we've come to present year. The year of the bounce back, for 2020 to be our year of the rise....so what happened this year? We lost a huge person in the hip-hop community with the late NIPSEY HUSTLE, more and more listeners and artists are shooting back at the "mumble rap scene"...krizz kaliko left strange music...tekashi and his snitchin ass....2019 has proved crazy for hip hop. We watched MGK and eminem go at it.....and I dont think the craziness is quite done yet....but here's the final installation of this well put together list...and welcome to our newest members of the year, get in where you fit in, and always make your craft your own.

2019- 416IX WOLF - MY MAN WORKIN ON THEM BATTLES, WORKIN ON THEM SONGS- DONT MAKE ME GO "MARCELLUS WALLACE" ON A M/F CUZ ILL SEND "THE WOLF" Killa Boy - I THINK BROS GOT SOME GOLD IN THERE, BUT UNTIL HES ♤♧DEDSEC♧♤ HES A FUCK BOY IIAM - CRIES MORE THAN A SHAKEN BABY WITH DOWNSYNDROME....MIGHT BE A RICAN MULTI....

HERES THE CONCLUSION, after searching these threads and catching up on history, I learned one thing.....IF YOU AINT DEDSEC, THEN FUCK 'EM!!!! Nah word, this was all in good fun, and if you're offended, then Ill get you some cheese for that wine. You can send me bars pimp, or forever stfu, you know what they say, "STOP BITCHIN, START BEEFIN" ♤DEDSEC♧AINT♧WORRIED♤

Written By TonganKidd

Autograph
Fair Voters Club

DedSec Interview's Autograph
DedSec/Autograph

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Never been interviewed before. Besides this one time.. but that wasn’t my fault. And of course

That’s because the site can overlook good guys that’s been trying to save this place for years. I’ve definitely noticed.

I’m LBs nice guy. Always wanted what’s best for the site and it’s users. I feel a lot of what I’ve done or have tried to do has gone over looked which is OK. I’m not looking for praise or sympathy.

What were some of the things/ideas you’ve brung to the site?

To be honest, I haven’t brought anything to the site. I’ve just tried to further incorporate the functions that it already has. One instance is voting. It’s always been here. I’ve just attempted to step it up a notch. And not just high profile battles either. Mafia Wars could be another example. It was brought in my Denton but I’ve attempted to re-establish it. I feel it gets folks into the forums more, whether that’s checking the mafia thread or other threads.

As far as my own ideas, most are just adding to the current functions like the FVC. I feel it could be much better. Just voting in general could be much better, FVC aside. I have plenty of ideas brewing, most haven’t been brought to the site yet.

I knew you as Sleep Tight or Scr3am 4 m3.. How'd the name Autograph come about? Dope name btw

Well there’s actually a reasoning behind every name that I’ve had. Muddie I think was my first username. And most people don’t know this besides a couple, my real name is Muddie Waters. Sleep tight was actually an old Xbox Gamertag and Scream 4 Me seemed more relevant to rap battles. Most of my battles during the time I had the scream 4 me name were more horror core references or dark, if that makes sense.

As far as using the name, Autograph, someone once told me that my autograph sucks rather than saying my signature sucks. A light bulb went off & it’s been that way ever since. I’ve almost changed it to Auto multiple times tho.

From the time you've joined, who were the guys you've studied the most to help elevate your writing?

Actually.... Who helped you elevate the most?

Ive never really been one to show what ive written to anyone for any sort of feedback rather than on rare occasion. If you check back to a lot of my older battles, you'll notice an instant change in the way i started structuring my lines. Grizz actually helped me out a lot and most of that took place on Facebook messenger right before my departure. I've studied multiple users though. RULE, Lock, Punk, Bleu, and even guys such as EtH or the lesser known, The General.

As an avid voter, you pick up on certain ways that certain users do or word things.

Can you list any favorite moments you've had here on LB?

Having enough courage to drop my first whack ass audio battle is in there for sure. But to be honest, i feel the favorite moments have yet to happen. I have aspirations for things that haven't happened yet so hopefully my answer to this question will be much different later in 2020.

i'd definitely love seeing you with a title bro LOL

What are you aiming for in 2020

A larger role on LB. whether that’s in the battle aspect or a moderation of some kind. I’d live to get a title to my name but above all that, I’d take a role in helping the site any day of the week, such as an FVC Moderator or something as of importance.

I’d spent more time on this site than anywhere else on the internet. And even if none of what I mentioned happens, this ride was still memorable.

We're starting the Auto4Mod Campaign haha. We gotta make this happen.

Vote Auto 2020.

If it does happen, just don't turn out like MOST mods and get the position, work a few solid weeks, then go ghost or quiet on us LOL

Nah. Unless something unforeseen were to happen, y’all are stuck with me.

yikes.. well that campaigns over already. ha! jk I'm vouching for you man. I hope you get it.

First order of business would be to make RULES name appear in lowercase

oh so you really do wanna piss him off yeah?!

It’s funny to hear his random outbursts.

lmao true

NOW GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR FINAL WORDS!!!!!!

It’s been real so far. 9 years in is a long time. The site has changed drastically. A lot of good things have been poppin off as of late. The tourneys have been dope. Let’s have an even better 2020.

now let me get a

DEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!

And you know, it’s always DedSec!

Locker Room Happenings

2FUEL logging in Drunk

2FUELWhen he saw there was Crew Rules and actually posted drunk

Scene:
Late night: closing hours. Pubs nearly empty. The back corner is dimly lit.

Fuel:
*striking a match and lighting his cigar, take a few draws, ensures that is lit*

Fuel:
"What this i hear about crew rules and shit? Sounds like to me suma'ya'll ladies got sand in your vaginas."

Fuel:
*Lifts up the glass of whiskey iff the bar and downs it and begins to make his way towards the front of the bar where the rest of the crew are.*

Fuel: "Ahhhhh, fine... if Punk wants to keep some order among the group, i'm cool with it."

OH AND IM COMING FOR THAT AUDIO GC!!

2 Gucci Whooping Ass

2 Gucci wants you all to know that he WHOOPED KILLA BOYS ASS!!!!
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=680591

S/O to @Killa Boy though..

Bizzy's Typing Speed
Bizzy/Punk

anything you wanna add to the mag? (9:05am)

Whatchu mean playa (9:10am)

the dedsec magazine (9:11am)

tongang added an article full of shit talking and paying respects and did interviews with Auto and Gucci (9:12am)

Oh lol (9:20am)

I thought you meant the battle with RULE (9:22am)

yay nay sway bay (9:30am)

LMFAO (9:40am)

nigga yes or no lmao (9:42am)

Yezzir (9:49am)

LMAOOO!! NIGGA THEN WHAT. TYPING AT THE SPEED OF DIRT (9:50am)

Ima bring it home playa (10:00am)

u gon do what now lmao (10:01am)

GET THIS MUTHA FUCKIN TITLE (10:05am)

ROFLASFDS!! i gotchu bro (10:06am)

Barzooka
Fair Voters Club

DedSec Interview's Barzooka
DedSec/Barzooka

Thanks for taking the time to do this interview with yo boy!! I must ask how you found letsbeef

Funny story!

I found it entirely on accident. One day I typed in "Lets Beef" onto google in an attempt to search for a website to talk shit on. Coincidentally I've stumbled upon this website and, surely enough, this definitely was the place to beef on AND to rap battle on! LOL

This was back in early 2018.

Lmao do you regret typing Letsbeef into google?

Fuck no this place is lit!

What do you like most about the site

The interesting community as well as being able to submit rap battles at a moment's notice for anyone to take.It's a lot easier to just freestyle on a beat and click submit real quick instead of going through the hassle of having to mix a whole entire track. Plus I just love rapping in general and I feel like being a member of this website helps me improve on my raps.

What’s the most important battle?

The one that everyone enjoys the most.. Probably

I meant yours mf lmao

I would guess this battle as it goes to show how I've progressed as a battle rapper on this website who's capable of writing actual bars.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=680702

I also like the battle you posted in crew forums. That one was dope. You beat that boy ass

I mean that's definitely one of my most hardcore battles. As far as importance goes I'm not sure but if anything it goes to show how much I progressed with my freestyles.

Lol. Who’s your favourite battlers here?

Hmmm.. Seul, Bleu (before he left), You, BizzyOne & Kompz are a handful off the top of my head. Kompz being D3FIANCE

Kompz is D3FIANCE?!!? The one that used to have the Deebo avatar!?

Yes I thought we all knew this? I mean obviously he can tell by his voice let alone his unique unorthodox flow.

*we not he

Bruhhh I never realized Lmfaoo

Wtf

my minds blown tf away

Lmaoooo

Anyways... Any last words for the people

BITCH IT'S DEDSEC.

DEDSEC!!!!

Outro

Thanks for reading if you did! Lets give these shoutouts, ya feel me? S/O to @Punk, S/o to @BizzyOne, S/O to @Barzooka mf S/O to @Denton @Fidel @OSKAR @416IX WOLF @Wyldernez S/O to mf @Machiavelli @Donney Dinero mf, S/O to @Herbertthepervert old ass! @2FUEL drunk ass, @Autograph white ass, and @TonganKidd punk ass!

the End

Last edited by Rowdy; 12-04-2019 at 01:58 PM.

Unread 12-04-2019, 01:46 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

You have no member called coffin dodger, just Herbert the pervert

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 12-04-2019, 01:46 PM   #2

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

You have no member called coffin dodger, just Herbert the pervert

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2019, 01:59 PM
Rican

I did not know Kompz was d3fiance.
Unread 12-04-2019, 01:59 PM   #3

Rican

I did not know Kompz was d3fiance.

Unread 12-04-2019, 02:05 PM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
P why tho

Legit tho this dope af.
Unread 12-04-2019, 02:05 PM   #4

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Quote:
P why tho

Legit tho this dope af.
Unread 12-04-2019, 02:08 PM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
P why tho

Legit tho this dope af.
bruh he was like waayyyy the fuck off topic haha! I had to get my boy back on track

Thanks though
Unread 12-04-2019, 02:08 PM   #5

Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
P why tho

Legit tho this dope af.
bruh he was like waayyyy the fuck off topic haha! I had to get my boy back on track

Thanks though

Unread 12-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Rican

mag should be called THE CIRCLE JERK EDITION.
Unread 12-04-2019, 02:09 PM   #6

Rican

mag should be called THE CIRCLE JERK EDITION.

Unread 12-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Wyldernez

Awesome write up.... ITS DEDSEC!!!!
Unread 12-04-2019, 02:09 PM   #7

Wyldernez

Awesome write up.... ITS DEDSEC!!!!

Unread 12-04-2019, 02:18 PM
Punk

DEDSECCC!!!!
Unread 12-04-2019, 02:18 PM   #8

Punk

DEDSECCC!!!!

Unread 12-04-2019, 02:24 PM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Lmfao this was dope!!

Punk is crazy yo lmao @RULE
Unread 12-04-2019, 02:24 PM   #9

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Lmfao this was dope!!

Punk is crazy yo lmao @RULE
Unread 12-04-2019, 02:25 PM
TKtheGREAT
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

♤♧DEDSEC♧♤ReTr0
Unread 12-04-2019, 02:25 PM   #10

TKtheGREAT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 245 text
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

♤♧DEDSEC♧♤ReTr0

Tags
9acd32, extra extra, the jizz rag

Display