Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-20-2014, 10:59 PM
ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost
Default Scheme Tournament #3: Round 1 Review and Round 2 Predictions

Schemes Schmemes

Round 1: Disappointing But Well-Recovered

Yes, the tremendous amount of no-shows was disheartening. It sort of takes away from the novelty of a tournament and reinforces the idea of apathy towards the concept of battling. I have to say, upon voting on Round 1 I can admit that several of my initial predictions were overturned. It really showed that the hype can adjust a battler's attitude and challenge can make one prosper beyond past limitations. I was really glad to see that.

Regardless, it can only be uphill from here for we now know that all that are continuing in the tournament will be that hungry Spartan-esque caliber of battler. So the bloodbath can commence.

As for Round 1, I am dishing out the following rewards:

Battle of the Round:
@Manhattan vs. @Rohaan Rane

I know that Rohaan was desperately in need of this. Clean away the jizz, Rane. It really surprised me. I knew that Manhattan would come with his minimalist structure of no-shit punchlines and was eager to read some of Rohaan's material since returning. It didn't disappoint. It was one of the only battles, alongside Crysis vs. Dean, where I had a really enjoyable read on both sides. Manhattan's verse adopted his timeless style and Rohaan pleasantly surprised me with some very dope ideas. I feel like if Manhattan had stayed just a tad more consistent, he would have taken this. Rohaan needs to work on clarity, tidying up a little and making everything relevant. Don't waste an inch of space.

Verse of the Round:
@GOOD GRIEF

He without a doubt had the best scheme-work of the first round. Punch clarity and crisp wording alongside that just sealed the deal. Grief has that excellent intuition in which he can knowingly slot a reference in before the penultimate and finishing rhyme set in order to really land some haymakers and the scheme element didn't restrict him a single bit. My favourite bar of his verse was as follows:

it's partly my fault ya relationship was SMASHED LOST WHEN I'm the one who "Fingered Her Butt, Pussy, and Mouth"... guess I "Had A HAND IN ALL THIS"!!

Punch of the Round:
@Wonderbred

I'll "serve REEFER UP" IN some brownies that I cooked in my HEATED OVEN and EAT A DOZEN! I know he’s SEEMIN TOUGH WHEN this M-C IS BUSTIN but SON PLEASE, TRUST ME, when you’ve done LS-D AND STUFF THEN REEFER’S NOTHIN!

Upset of the Round:
@Wonderbred vs. @reEFer

It's obvious. We thought Wonderbred was Wonderdead (#BARS). I did point out in my Round 1 Predictions thread that reEFer's main pitfall is forced rhymes and peppered in his verse I saw a handsome amount of those. Reef threw well and maintained a champ-level of concepts but his rhyming really dragged that down. Wonderbred didn't let anything get to him and it's evident that he wrote to the very best of his ability. This time around, it was enough to trump a champ. Interesting one to watch.

Round 2 Predictions

[@UNKNOWN ARTIST vs. @Dave]
SCHEME: Michael Jackson

It's a predictable prediction, I know. We didn't get a chance to view UA's first drop and that's a real shame as we could have been able to scrutinise his current form. Looking at his body of work, he's never had any problems with holding schemes and delivering great punches so with that in mind, I don't see anything holding him back from beating Dave. Dave did drop a good verse in Round 1 but I feel as if he is going to really think about emphasis in this one. Emphasis and consistency.

[@PyroKon vs. @Bleu]
SCHEME: Ruthless Savage

This was a hard one to decide. It is such a versatile scheme and it's my favourite scheme of the tournament so far. Both battlers will be able to display versatility and creativity in its perusal: I just feel that Bleu will be able to display moreso. Punk can sometimes get carried away in setups land, stretching punches and following a tangent of soft jabs. This is just my reading experience in the past. Bleu manages to craft a solid structure and keep up a good density of punches, if Punk can tighten his verse in the same manner, it's an even playing field.

[@Lockhart vs. @ViTRiOL]
SCHEME: Waxen Models

In accordance to Crysis's predictions.

[@Subreal vs. @GRizzEAT]
SCHEME: Facebook Status

Awkward scheme in my opinion. The first two syllables are "locked" so it will certainly call for an intense mental challenge of rhyming ability. This will make it interesting on both sides: Speaking of which, I feel Grizz has the experience and punching power to take it. While I still feel that a designated scheme can restrict him slightly, his conceptual complexity and referencing can still be astonishingly sharp and original. I just feel as if Subreal hasn't reached that level of battling yet and thus he'll have to do some quick elevation to convert this into a closer bout. Of course, there's the common upset hypothesis: Subreal stays consistent, GRizzEAT does not. Anything could happen. Consistency consistency consistency.

[(FORFEITED) vs. @2FUEL]
SCHEME: An Irishman was flustered not being able to find a parking space in a large mall's parking lot. "Lord,"he prayed,"I can't stand this.If you open a space up for me,I swear I'll give up drinking me whiskey, and I promise to go to church every Sunday." Suddenly, the clouds parted and the sun shone on an empty parking spot. Without hesitation, the man said,"Never mind,I found one.".

I've heard that (FORFEITED) is unreliable.

[@GOOD GRIEF vs. @Crysis]
SCHEME: Greater Rainbow

I like this one. Another hard scheme, with two "locked" syllables. This is going to be a very entertaining read and based on his current form, I have Grief taking this. Crysis really surprised me in the first round and provided one of the best reads of it so this will be another great battle: Possibly my choice for Battle of the Round. Crysis has some really fantastic ideas, lacking execution in certain aspects whereas Grief has fantastic ideas and has the crisper wording and referencing in order to execute it. No-one can lay down a reference like Grief. Crysis needs to keep consistent with his set-ups, double-check his wording and absolutely tighten every nut-and-bolt in his drop in order to keep up with Grief's intense level of clarity.

[@Rican vs. @Obey]
SCHEME: Obey Rican

Clever scheme. I like the look of this battle. Rican is structurally creative with some immaculate wordplay and I've always thought, based on reading experience, that Obey has a very similar style to Rican. Complex structuring and a high density of referencing, punches becoming clearer in the midst of that chaos. It's going to be a very deliberated and interesting read. That being said, I feel Rican has a much stronger understanding of that style of battling. If Obey can match his complexity and perhaps even challenge his wordplay then he can put himself in for a chance of victory.

[@Rohaan Rane vs. @Wonderbred]
SCHEME: Planet's Axis

I honestly am thrilled to be talking about this battle. Both are underdogs from the previous round, both of which I predicted wouldn't be in this position. Both surprised me greatly with Rane laying down some great ideas and Bred digging deep to take that Champslayer W. It was hard to decide. The actual prediction is based purely on the Round 1 performances, so I'll talk about the positives and negatives from those drops: Rohaan lacked a lot of clarity and his structure became sloppy and nonsensical at points. Bred perhaps didn't build-up his punches enough and he could have been more creative; while his scheme was hard, at times he fell too far into slanting. That being said, with Bred having more clarity and a tighter, more punch-heavy structure, I feel he'll take it based on readability. Rohaan, clean it up and you can take this.

Let battle commence you little bitches.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Round 2 Summary:

Match-up of the Round:
GOOD GRIEF vs. Crysis

I know full well that both of them will provide great readability. I'm looking forward to seeing both approaches to the scheme and what concepts are thought up. As the scheme is rather challenging, I feel that means the way each utilises it will be vastly different which means a broader range of punches.

Biggest Blowout of the Round:
UNKNOWN ARTIST vs. Dave

Although not a full blowout, it's clear that the odds are somewhat stacked against Dave. Dave has proclaimed himself that he holds UA in the highest regard: "One of the greatest on LB all time, and justifiably ... " In a sense, it's a Dave vs. Goliath situation; in hindsight, I see a clearly more established and effective battler but then you have to remember that David defeated Goliath. So I'd rather say that Dave is the Biggest Underdog of the Round, rather than this being the Biggest Blowout.

Best Scheme of the Round:
Ruthless Savage (from PyroKon vs. Bleu)

Hardest Scheme of the Round:
Greater Rainbow (from GOOD GRIEF vs. Crysis)

"A man is the sum of his actions."

Last edited by ViTRiOL; 05-21-2014 at 04:54 PM.
Unread 05-20-2014, 10:59 PM   #1

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 18 audio / 763 text

Default Scheme Tournament #3: Round 1 Review and Round 2 Predictions

Schemes Schmemes

Round 1: Disappointing But Well-Recovered

Yes, the tremendous amount of no-shows was disheartening. It sort of takes away from the novelty of a tournament and reinforces the idea of apathy towards the concept of battling. I have to say, upon voting on Round 1 I can admit that several of my initial predictions were overturned. It really showed that the hype can adjust a battler's attitude and challenge can make one prosper beyond past limitations. I was really glad to see that.

Regardless, it can only be uphill from here for we now know that all that are continuing in the tournament will be that hungry Spartan-esque caliber of battler. So the bloodbath can commence.

As for Round 1, I am dishing out the following rewards:

Battle of the Round:
@Manhattan vs. @Rohaan Rane

I know that Rohaan was desperately in need of this. Clean away the jizz, Rane. It really surprised me. I knew that Manhattan would come with his minimalist structure of no-shit punchlines and was eager to read some of Rohaan's material since returning. It didn't disappoint. It was one of the only battles, alongside Crysis vs. Dean, where I had a really enjoyable read on both sides. Manhattan's verse adopted his timeless style and Rohaan pleasantly surprised me with some very dope ideas. I feel like if Manhattan had stayed just a tad more consistent, he would have taken this. Rohaan needs to work on clarity, tidying up a little and making everything relevant. Don't waste an inch of space.

Verse of the Round:
@GOOD GRIEF

He without a doubt had the best scheme-work of the first round. Punch clarity and crisp wording alongside that just sealed the deal. Grief has that excellent intuition in which he can knowingly slot a reference in before the penultimate and finishing rhyme set in order to really land some haymakers and the scheme element didn't restrict him a single bit. My favourite bar of his verse was as follows:

it's partly my fault ya relationship was SMASHED LOST WHEN I'm the one who "Fingered Her Butt, Pussy, and Mouth"... guess I "Had A HAND IN ALL THIS"!!

Punch of the Round:
@Wonderbred

I'll "serve REEFER UP" IN some brownies that I cooked in my HEATED OVEN and EAT A DOZEN! I know he’s SEEMIN TOUGH WHEN this M-C IS BUSTIN but SON PLEASE, TRUST ME, when you’ve done LS-D AND STUFF THEN REEFER’S NOTHIN!

Upset of the Round:
@Wonderbred vs. @reEFer

It's obvious. We thought Wonderbred was Wonderdead (#BARS). I did point out in my Round 1 Predictions thread that reEFer's main pitfall is forced rhymes and peppered in his verse I saw a handsome amount of those. Reef threw well and maintained a champ-level of concepts but his rhyming really dragged that down. Wonderbred didn't let anything get to him and it's evident that he wrote to the very best of his ability. This time around, it was enough to trump a champ. Interesting one to watch.

Round 2 Predictions

[@UNKNOWN ARTIST vs. @Dave]
SCHEME: Michael Jackson

It's a predictable prediction, I know. We didn't get a chance to view UA's first drop and that's a real shame as we could have been able to scrutinise his current form. Looking at his body of work, he's never had any problems with holding schemes and delivering great punches so with that in mind, I don't see anything holding him back from beating Dave. Dave did drop a good verse in Round 1 but I feel as if he is going to really think about emphasis in this one. Emphasis and consistency.

[@PyroKon vs. @Bleu]
SCHEME: Ruthless Savage

This was a hard one to decide. It is such a versatile scheme and it's my favourite scheme of the tournament so far. Both battlers will be able to display versatility and creativity in its perusal: I just feel that Bleu will be able to display moreso. Punk can sometimes get carried away in setups land, stretching punches and following a tangent of soft jabs. This is just my reading experience in the past. Bleu manages to craft a solid structure and keep up a good density of punches, if Punk can tighten his verse in the same manner, it's an even playing field.

[@Lockhart vs. @ViTRiOL]
SCHEME: Waxen Models

In accordance to Crysis's predictions.

[@Subreal vs. @GRizzEAT]
SCHEME: Facebook Status

Awkward scheme in my opinion. The first two syllables are "locked" so it will certainly call for an intense mental challenge of rhyming ability. This will make it interesting on both sides: Speaking of which, I feel Grizz has the experience and punching power to take it. While I still feel that a designated scheme can restrict him slightly, his conceptual complexity and referencing can still be astonishingly sharp and original. I just feel as if Subreal hasn't reached that level of battling yet and thus he'll have to do some quick elevation to convert this into a closer bout. Of course, there's the common upset hypothesis: Subreal stays consistent, GRizzEAT does not. Anything could happen. Consistency consistency consistency.

[(FORFEITED) vs. @2FUEL]
SCHEME: An Irishman was flustered not being able to find a parking space in a large mall's parking lot. "Lord,"he prayed,"I can't stand this.If you open a space up for me,I swear I'll give up drinking me whiskey, and I promise to go to church every Sunday." Suddenly, the clouds parted and the sun shone on an empty parking spot. Without hesitation, the man said,"Never mind,I found one.".

I've heard that (FORFEITED) is unreliable.

[@GOOD GRIEF vs. @Crysis]
SCHEME: Greater Rainbow

I like this one. Another hard scheme, with two "locked" syllables. This is going to be a very entertaining read and based on his current form, I have Grief taking this. Crysis really surprised me in the first round and provided one of the best reads of it so this will be another great battle: Possibly my choice for Battle of the Round. Crysis has some really fantastic ideas, lacking execution in certain aspects whereas Grief has fantastic ideas and has the crisper wording and referencing in order to execute it. No-one can lay down a reference like Grief. Crysis needs to keep consistent with his set-ups, double-check his wording and absolutely tighten every nut-and-bolt in his drop in order to keep up with Grief's intense level of clarity.

[@Rican vs. @Obey]
SCHEME: Obey Rican

Clever scheme. I like the look of this battle. Rican is structurally creative with some immaculate wordplay and I've always thought, based on reading experience, that Obey has a very similar style to Rican. Complex structuring and a high density of referencing, punches becoming clearer in the midst of that chaos. It's going to be a very deliberated and interesting read. That being said, I feel Rican has a much stronger understanding of that style of battling. If Obey can match his complexity and perhaps even challenge his wordplay then he can put himself in for a chance of victory.

[@Rohaan Rane vs. @Wonderbred]
SCHEME: Planet's Axis

I honestly am thrilled to be talking about this battle. Both are underdogs from the previous round, both of which I predicted wouldn't be in this position. Both surprised me greatly with Rane laying down some great ideas and Bred digging deep to take that Champslayer W. It was hard to decide. The actual prediction is based purely on the Round 1 performances, so I'll talk about the positives and negatives from those drops: Rohaan lacked a lot of clarity and his structure became sloppy and nonsensical at points. Bred perhaps didn't build-up his punches enough and he could have been more creative; while his scheme was hard, at times he fell too far into slanting. That being said, with Bred having more clarity and a tighter, more punch-heavy structure, I feel he'll take it based on readability. Rohaan, clean it up and you can take this.

Let battle commence you little bitches.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Round 2 Summary:

Match-up of the Round:
GOOD GRIEF vs. Crysis

I know full well that both of them will provide great readability. I'm looking forward to seeing both approaches to the scheme and what concepts are thought up. As the scheme is rather challenging, I feel that means the way each utilises it will be vastly different which means a broader range of punches.

Biggest Blowout of the Round:
UNKNOWN ARTIST vs. Dave

Although not a full blowout, it's clear that the odds are somewhat stacked against Dave. Dave has proclaimed himself that he holds UA in the highest regard: "One of the greatest on LB all time, and justifiably ... " In a sense, it's a Dave vs. Goliath situation; in hindsight, I see a clearly more established and effective battler but then you have to remember that David defeated Goliath. So I'd rather say that Dave is the Biggest Underdog of the Round, rather than this being the Biggest Blowout.

Best Scheme of the Round:
Ruthless Savage (from PyroKon vs. Bleu)

Hardest Scheme of the Round:
Greater Rainbow (from GOOD GRIEF vs. Crysis)

Last edited by ViTRiOL; 05-21-2014 at 04:54 PM.
Unread 05-20-2014, 11:27 PM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Very good read
Unread 05-20-2014, 11:27 PM   #2

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Very good read

Unread 05-20-2014, 11:35 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Great read, I'll take everything you said into account. Thanks for the time fam.
Unread 05-20-2014, 11:35 PM   #3

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Great read, I'll take everything you said into account. Thanks for the time fam.
Unread 05-20-2014, 11:37 PM
Wonderbred
Mentioned: 382 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 17 Lost

Good shit @ViTRiOL, I'll try to make your predictions come true haha.

"What the fuck is this dude even bustin' rhymes for?
You rap as good as George Bush justifies war,
And this dead broke bastard gets no laughter
Out late in Central Park lookin' for trenchcoat flashers

-Kid Twist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
And Lastly...

Member Of The Year - Wonderbred.
Unread 05-20-2014, 11:37 PM   #4

Wonderbred
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 85 text
Mentioned: 382 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Good shit @ViTRiOL, I'll try to make your predictions come true haha.

"What the fuck is this dude even bustin' rhymes for?
You rap as good as George Bush justifies war,
And this dead broke bastard gets no laughter
Out late in Central Park lookin' for trenchcoat flashers

-Kid Twist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
And Lastly...

Member Of The Year - Wonderbred.
Unread 05-21-2014, 02:09 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Dope shit Vitty
Unread 05-21-2014, 02:09 AM   #5

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Dope shit Vitty
Unread 05-21-2014, 03:01 AM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

My scheme sucks ass. lmao thanks @Lockhart

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 05-21-2014, 03:01 AM   #6

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

My scheme sucks ass. lmao thanks @Lockhart

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:05 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Entertaining read.

Unread 05-21-2014, 07:05 AM   #7

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)

Entertaining read.

Unread 05-21-2014, 08:56 AM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Good shit @ViTRiOL but real talk, I do hate our scheme. Lol
Unread 05-21-2014, 08:56 AM   #8

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Unread 05-21-2014, 09:02 AM
Lockhart

@Subreal LOL I completely forgot that I suggested that scheme. Good luck and God Bless.
Unread 05-21-2014, 09:02 AM   #9

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

@Subreal LOL I completely forgot that I suggested that scheme. Good luck and God Bless.

Unread 05-21-2014, 11:32 AM
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

I'm going to do an edit when I get in and add some pre-Round 2 awards. Perhaps add in Worst and Best Schemes. Best match-up, biggest blow-out etc.

@RULE - I hope I did you proud, fellow Briton.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
Facebook Status & Greater Rainbow = Universe is laughing at you.

Unread 05-21-2014, 11:32 AM   #10

Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 18 audio / 763 text

I'm going to do an edit when I get in and add some pre-Round 2 awards. Perhaps add in Worst and Best Schemes. Best match-up, biggest blow-out etc.

@RULE - I hope I did you proud, fellow Briton.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
Facebook Status & Greater Rainbow = Universe is laughing at you.

Tags
bars

Display