Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Legacy Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-11-2020, 12:06 AM
Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost
Default Legacy Inductee: SBT The Messiah

Hall Of Fame Legacy Inductee - SBT The Messiah

SBT The Messiah
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
The One

Summary

Sadly, we have to write up another one of these Legacy Inductions following the passing of our very own SBT The Messiah who happens to be one of the greatest audio heads to ever touch the site. The site was informed of the tragedy by NOBLE on February 25th of 2020. SBT won his first and only Grand Championship in 2007 when he was 17 which happens to be the year he joined the site beating Blizz Da Ghost, BOONDOCK SAINT, REBUKE, Stotty Pimpin, & the finals matchup against DJ WENJAY. SBT has over 400+ audio battles and only lost 39 basic arena matches. He was considered one of the top dogs in his era by dominating and winning big when it counted the most. SBT was last online August 31st, 2016. He was/is also a huge part of GRIND SQUAD crew created by Skitt Blazin but before that, both were also teamed up in Hardbody the Dynasty & Blockstarz. This passing truly does break the hearts of the Letsbeef.com community just knowing that we lost not only an amazing friend of the site, but great talent. He was way too young. 29 years young to be exact.

Crew Afflications

SBT The Messiah was said to be the most loyal crew member to have around. Dude would legit represent any team player regardless of who you were beefing with. He's currently a member of the veteran crew, GRIND SQUAD. He was definitely the guy to go to if work was needed to be put in as I was told by his fellow partner Skitt Blazin.

Present: GRIND SQUAD (Leader)
BlockStarzZ
HardBody The Dynasty

Most Acclaimed Battles & Tracks

SBT's battled and defeated multiple Hall of Famers, Heavyweights, Grand Champions, you name it. As said above, he was dominant during his era and will be remembered as one of the best Audio Battlers of all time. In the Basic Tournament #2, he's probably had the best run after looking at the fellow heavyweights he had to defeat Including Stotty Pimpin and DJWENJAY in the finals. Below, lists some of his notable wins and a few of his greatest tracks posted to Letsbeef.

Notable Victories:

Vs Skitt Blazin
Vs Stotty Pimpin
Vs Cee Davis
Vs K$Love
Vs BOONDOCK SAINT
Vs KILOS
Vs Mani Mula

Round 1 (kmilly/Mr. No Millz KNOCKOUT!!)

the roc freestyle (wack niggas STFU)

Can't Stand It

Refill Freestyle

Life?

Click Here To Check Out SBT's Mixtape

Site Impact

SBT The Messiah was known as one of the most sound guys to be around. Calm yet energetic off of the battlefield but an aggressive force when it was go time. He left behind some AMAZING battles & one of the best track catalogs this site has ever seen. He is also known for being THE GUY when it came to diss tracks. There was no beating SBT The Messiah. The most you could possibly do was keep up but then again his style was so original and captivating, keeping up was a battle of it's own. SBT blessed us with his intelligence, wonderful presence, and talented work and this site couldn't be more thankful. The time and work he's put in on letsbeef, there's absolutely no way he shouldn't be in our Hall of Fame.

His Passing

TBA

Letsbeef Speaks

“ The good die young” SBT can’t believe your gone! I remember my dude was always loyal to where I was at, that’s a characteristic sir of emcees lack. We started as HBD “Hardbody the Dynasty” switched to “ Blockstarz” and he eventually was my road dog with “Grind Squad” any beef that I picked up he was in attack, he never backed down from a challenge and I remember when he won his first tournament we chatted for a few hours on the line about everything! He was uniquely creative and always made sure we knew his name “ It’s SBT Man”. 1 of the greatest in his era and should be remembered for his delivery, loyalty, just real people shit! If he spoke a gun bar it’s because he lived that life, if he laughed with you it’s because he genuinely fucked with you! I was hurt when the news broke about his lose however heaven got another angel. I know he’s up there dropping bars and holding down the cypher allday! A true legend and MVP to the site, as a friend and as a person! His family would be proud of his accomplishments and his legacy will never be forgotten! Shine bright Angel! HBD allday love you bro..... - Skitt_Blazin

As I sat back and wrote this thread, I legit listened to this guy's tracklist and boy.. This dude SBT was a fucking PROBLEM. I've NEVER met him before but I can honestly say that he's Top 5 best Letsbeef track makers of all time. This man legit did everything. R&B songs, Diss Tracks, Straight Rap, you name it. I honestly can't believe I've missed out on his catalog this long because he's now one of my favorites. All I can say man, is god definitely took a talented soul away from us and it is a very very very sad story. I'm glad I was the one to write this thread up because I REALLY enjoyed listening to his music while I did. Hell, I played a few songs back to back to back to back. Rest In Paradise SBT The Messiah. You were only 17 when you won your first Grand Championship and you were only 29 when we lost ya. RIP.. It’s SBT Man!!! - Rowdy Punk

Letsbeef.com honours: SBT The Messiah, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Legacy: Hall Of Fame.

Written By Rowdy Punk.

Last edited by Rowdy; 08-11-2020 at 01:04 AM.
Unread 08-11-2020, 12:06 AM   #1

Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 12 audio / 50 text
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Default Legacy Inductee: SBT The Messiah

Hall Of Fame Legacy Inductee - SBT The Messiah

SBT The Messiah
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
The One

Summary

Sadly, we have to write up another one of these Legacy Inductions following the passing of our very own SBT The Messiah who happens to be one of the greatest audio heads to ever touch the site. The site was informed of the tragedy by NOBLE on February 25th of 2020. SBT won his first and only Grand Championship in 2007 when he was 17 which happens to be the year he joined the site beating Blizz Da Ghost, BOONDOCK SAINT, REBUKE, Stotty Pimpin, & the finals matchup against DJ WENJAY. SBT has over 400+ audio battles and only lost 39 basic arena matches. He was considered one of the top dogs in his era by dominating and winning big when it counted the most. SBT was last online August 31st, 2016. He was/is also a huge part of GRIND SQUAD crew created by Skitt Blazin but before that, both were also teamed up in Hardbody the Dynasty & Blockstarz. This passing truly does break the hearts of the Letsbeef.com community just knowing that we lost not only an amazing friend of the site, but great talent. He was way too young. 29 years young to be exact.

Crew Afflications

SBT The Messiah was said to be the most loyal crew member to have around. Dude would legit represent any team player regardless of who you were beefing with. He's currently a member of the veteran crew, GRIND SQUAD. He was definitely the guy to go to if work was needed to be put in as I was told by his fellow partner Skitt Blazin.

Present: GRIND SQUAD (Leader)
BlockStarzZ
HardBody The Dynasty

Most Acclaimed Battles & Tracks

SBT's battled and defeated multiple Hall of Famers, Heavyweights, Grand Champions, you name it. As said above, he was dominant during his era and will be remembered as one of the best Audio Battlers of all time. In the Basic Tournament #2, he's probably had the best run after looking at the fellow heavyweights he had to defeat Including Stotty Pimpin and DJWENJAY in the finals. Below, lists some of his notable wins and a few of his greatest tracks posted to Letsbeef.

Notable Victories:

Vs Skitt Blazin
Vs Stotty Pimpin
Vs Cee Davis
Vs K$Love
Vs BOONDOCK SAINT
Vs KILOS
Vs Mani Mula

Round 1 (kmilly/Mr. No Millz KNOCKOUT!!)

the roc freestyle (wack niggas STFU)

Can't Stand It

Refill Freestyle

Life?

Click Here To Check Out SBT's Mixtape

Site Impact

SBT The Messiah was known as one of the most sound guys to be around. Calm yet energetic off of the battlefield but an aggressive force when it was go time. He left behind some AMAZING battles & one of the best track catalogs this site has ever seen. He is also known for being THE GUY when it came to diss tracks. There was no beating SBT The Messiah. The most you could possibly do was keep up but then again his style was so original and captivating, keeping up was a battle of it's own. SBT blessed us with his intelligence, wonderful presence, and talented work and this site couldn't be more thankful. The time and work he's put in on letsbeef, there's absolutely no way he shouldn't be in our Hall of Fame.

His Passing

TBA

Letsbeef Speaks

“ The good die young” SBT can’t believe your gone! I remember my dude was always loyal to where I was at, that’s a characteristic sir of emcees lack. We started as HBD “Hardbody the Dynasty” switched to “ Blockstarz” and he eventually was my road dog with “Grind Squad” any beef that I picked up he was in attack, he never backed down from a challenge and I remember when he won his first tournament we chatted for a few hours on the line about everything! He was uniquely creative and always made sure we knew his name “ It’s SBT Man”. 1 of the greatest in his era and should be remembered for his delivery, loyalty, just real people shit! If he spoke a gun bar it’s because he lived that life, if he laughed with you it’s because he genuinely fucked with you! I was hurt when the news broke about his lose however heaven got another angel. I know he’s up there dropping bars and holding down the cypher allday! A true legend and MVP to the site, as a friend and as a person! His family would be proud of his accomplishments and his legacy will never be forgotten! Shine bright Angel! HBD allday love you bro..... - Skitt_Blazin

As I sat back and wrote this thread, I legit listened to this guy's tracklist and boy.. This dude SBT was a fucking PROBLEM. I've NEVER met him before but I can honestly say that he's Top 5 best Letsbeef track makers of all time. This man legit did everything. R&B songs, Diss Tracks, Straight Rap, you name it. I honestly can't believe I've missed out on his catalog this long because he's now one of my favorites. All I can say man, is god definitely took a talented soul away from us and it is a very very very sad story. I'm glad I was the one to write this thread up because I REALLY enjoyed listening to his music while I did. Hell, I played a few songs back to back to back to back. Rest In Paradise SBT The Messiah. You were only 17 when you won your first Grand Championship and you were only 29 when we lost ya. RIP.. It’s SBT Man!!! - Rowdy Punk

Letsbeef.com honours: SBT The Messiah, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Legacy: Hall Of Fame.

Written By Rowdy Punk.

Last edited by Rowdy; 08-11-2020 at 01:04 AM.
Unread 08-11-2020, 12:44 AM
Kompz Kompz is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kompz is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
15 Won / 3 Lost

Great write up, RIP SBT.
Unread 08-11-2020, 12:44 AM   #2

Kompz Kompz is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kompz is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
15 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 109 audio / 7 text
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Great write up, RIP SBT.
Unread 08-11-2020, 12:46 AM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 5 Lost

Rest in Power SBT The Messiah
Unread 08-11-2020, 12:46 AM   #3

Fidel Z
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)

Rest in Power SBT The Messiah
Unread 08-11-2020, 03:28 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Great write up. RIP, man. Never forgotten.

Unread 08-11-2020, 03:28 AM   #4

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)

Great write up. RIP, man. Never forgotten.

Unread 08-11-2020, 09:02 AM
Skitt_Blazin
Untouchables Champion
Concept Champion
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Skitt_Blazin
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
458 Won / 127 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 7 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Gone but not forgotten! Great job on the induction... RIP
Unread 08-11-2020, 09:02 AM   #5

Skitt_Blazin
Untouchables Champion
Concept Champion
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
458 Won / 127 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 7 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2018 audio / 120 text
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)

Send a message via MSN to Skitt_Blazin

Gone but not forgotten! Great job on the induction... RIP
Unread 08-11-2020, 11:21 AM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

R.I.P to our brother..
Unread 08-11-2020, 11:21 AM   #6

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)

R.I.P to our brother..
Unread 08-16-2020, 02:14 AM
Phil Banks
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

RIP to the homie SBT was a good dude
Unread 08-16-2020, 02:14 AM   #7

Phil Banks
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 240 audio / 32 text
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)

RIP to the homie SBT was a good dude
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2020, 03:06 PM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

I have 5 LB rappers music on my phone and he's one of them. Talented guy and from what i understand a good guy too.

RIP SBT.

1/
Unread 08-17-2020, 03:06 PM   #8

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

I have 5 LB rappers music on my phone and he's one of them. Talented guy and from what i understand a good guy too.

RIP SBT.

1/

Display