Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Text Battle Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost
Thumbs up Inductee: UNKNOWN ARTIST

Hall Of Fame Inductee

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Hall Of Famer
Text Moderator
2x Grand Champion
Tag Team Champion

YOU WISH
Hall Of Famer
LBA Champion
2x One Bar Champion
Beast Mode Champion

Summary

On the 29th of April 2007, an UNKNOWN ARTIST registered an account on Letsbeef. This man then proceeded to go on a four year long murder spree, rising to the top of the textcee ladder in a quick and effcient way. He was a member of a few great movements in his time on the site, including a run in the noticable UTILITY SERVICE SQUAD and then even more importantly in the first crew to become inducted into this Hall Of Fame: Mah Fuckas Dope, before finally cementing his leader spot with another HOF crew - Hoodrich All Stars. His first two years saw his battle record rise quickly and without blemish excluding an early defeat. His attempts at tournament glory in his first two years met with controversial ends, with unjust defeats and questionable voting. However after two years UA won his first Grand Championship in the Text Crew Tournament, picking up a victory over rival emcee Mayneak. This opened the floodgate to begin what is (and probably will remain) the biggest haul of letsbeef titles in the history of the site. UA added another Grand Championship to his total, along with a Tag Team title win, partnering with Real Talk. His YOU WISH account, that was created to combat those who claimed he only won battles due to his name and reputation, went on to completely dispell those notions by picking up a text one-bar championship, along with the impressive feat of winning the audio tournament - Beast mode, whilst only ever competing in one audio battle proir to the tournament. Throw into the equation a Grand Championship runner-up finish and you have the most decorated person in LB history.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

UNKNOWN ARTIST revealed to the site in the second half of 2011 that not only did he have a multi account. but that it was infact YOU WISH, a name that had carved out a great legacy all by itself after shockingly winning the audio tournament: Beast Mode, having only competed in one audio battle ever. This was considered to be possibily the biggest unveiling of a multi account in the sites history. UNKNOWN ARTIST was already the sites most decorated member before even revealing a multi account that had won a further two offical tournaments. The only other alias that UNKNOWN ARTIST would be known by is the abbrevated form of his primary account: UA.

Crew Afflications

UNKNOWN ARTIST had two strong runs in hall of fame crews, the first being a long stretch in Mah Fuckas Dope, which was UA's home during his first few title reigns. UNKNOWN then left MFD to join Real Talk's Hoodrich All Stars, to occupy a rare leaders position that he has held for years. YOU WISH has followed a similar path, with the addition of a solid run in Spectacular Vernacular.

Present: Hoodrich All Stars (Leader)
Past: Mah Fuckas Dope. (Leader)
Spectacular Vernacular (As YOU WISH)

Most Acclaimed Victories

UNKNOWN ARTIST's battle record is a storied one. He has clashed with EVERY heavyweight of his era and actively seeks battles with those he has not yet faced. His list of scalps is extremely impressive: Mani Mula, Jason, RULE, Top Notch, Olde English, Real Talk, Rican, ReeFer, remarK etc etc... Infact he has only two unavenged losses, Vs LEFT FIELD & DaDDiO.

UNKNOWN ARTIST Vs Pronto Bankz & EJT
UNKNOWN ARTIST Vs Revan
Mani Mula Vs UNKNOWN ARTIST
Real Talk Vs UNKNOWN ARTIST
remarK Vs UNKNOWN ARTIST

Site Impact

Impact? his biggest impact on the site will probably be the style he has perfected, which replies heavily on personal disses crafted by well worded punchlines. He has a very clean style of writing and is lethal with flips and personals. Many can create great concepts but UA is extremely strong at wording them so fluidily. His impact on the audio side of the site also cannot be undervalued, with his tournament achievement with YOU WISH.

Letsbeef Speaks

"When I Joined In 06' Everyone Was On The Come Up And People Were Dropping AMAZING Shit. I Remember This Dude Named "Unknown Artist" Which I Thought From The Start Was A Hilarious Name Since He Was Murdering EVERYONE. He Battled Every Single Legend From Back In The Day Too Not Just A Bunch Of Noobs. From LEFT FIELD, Real Talk (Already In The HoF), iLLy, Meta4, DaDDio, Bobby Milk/Ella, Askari, WAR TANK, D-Reppin, Mani, Etc. Etc. Etc. Dude Smashed All Of Them. He's Only Lost Like 5 Times And Those Losses Were Fucking Close Too. Besides All That He Picked Up 5 Championships, The Most In The Sites History Ever. He Picked Up Two On His YOU WISH Account And Even More Impressive Dude Only Did ONE, Just ONE Audio Battle Against Me And Went On To Win A Whole Freaking Audio Tournament Haha And He Didn't Just Battle Some Nobodies To Win It All He Beat HEAVYWEIGHTS. Besides All That He's A Pretty Humble Dude, I've Never Seen Him Brag Or Say Anything That Would Imply That's He The Best. It's Just A Given Fact, He Definitely Deserves To Be In The HoF Forreal And Is Tied For The G.O.A.T. In My Eyes. Plus His Drunken Posts Are Classic Lol He Also Was Super Helpful When I Was An Admin Letting Me Know What Was Going On And He Was So Honest That I Even Made Him A Mod Without Even Letting X Or Mindless, Which I Was Instructed Too But Everyone Agreed He Def. Deserved It And Was A Great Addition To The Staff. His Impact Is HUGE As Far As Influencing People. You Definitely Deserve It Famo As Always, 100% And Congrats!!!" - Student

"Ive Def Read A Bunch of Dope Drops From UA Went Back to Some Old Battles He Def Got Nice Approaches To His Drop and His Own Style Even Got Some Heat Battles Under The YOU WISH Account Def Top 5 On this Site If You Ask Me , One Of My Favorite Lines From Him Is " Nobody's gonna FOLLOW THIS LAME LOSER they'd rather be WATCHIN ME SLAY YOU WIT' an (Accent)"Axe Sent To Butcher This American" like "FORIEGN EXCHANGE STUDENTS". Fam Def Nice & Got Alot Of Titles Between his 2 Accounts So Hes Someone Whos Def Not All Hype Go Check out His Stuff . Hope To See More From Him Maybe Some Music . Great to Have Ya Apart of the LB Legacy " - Dissizit

"Unknown Artist........ Where do i start. I came to this site in 09 after havin a long run on various sites including but not limited to goldmic,sixshot,netcees... and during my time spent on all of these sites i can only name three cats off hand that can string together concepts and complexity like this cat .. the other three (dunno if anyofyou have heard of them or have been on the other sites ive mentioned) are my nigga rippa, my nigga larkin (goldmic,sixshot,netcees) and my nigga taygeezysincity, these are some of the greats regarding texting on any site imo.... the kid U.A is in a league of extroadinary gentleman in regards to texting. As soon as i came to this site within a few months(literaly) , U.A and talk hit me up in the pm's tellin me that had a spot for me in hoodrich, real recognizes real u feel me. within a month i was hit with the capo spot. I remeber havin a few issues regarding the site and as a mod U.A handled the problem(s) A.S.A.P as that nigga T.I.P would put it. A couple championships under his belt and a long run on this site........ what more can a man ask for???????? his induction into the hall is well deserved. Somebody give this man a standin ovation for some of the text battles he has put out. Havent seen too many with his skill on any site. holla." - Erupt Da Monsta

"I remember UA's landing on the site, specifically for one reason - he's a Scotsman too. From the moment he first dropped he had potential, but I must confess I never thought he had what it took to become a true LB text legend. How wrong I was proved to be. He joined me in USS for a while and started to grow rapidly - moreso than I've ever seen anyone progress on this site (and I've been here, like, forever). It was when the son of a bitch beat me that I really started to wonder just how big he could be. And then, out of nowhere, it happened. He was out there holding his own with Illy, Real Talk, Mani08 and dishing out L's to the heaviest hitters left and right. What you have to understand is that back then - among the forumers and best knowns at the time - there were NO weak cats, there were a fuck load of really heavy hitters. He established himself among folks like LEFTY, Illy, RT, TopNotch, Mani08, WAR TANK, Meta4, Ellamenho and umpteen more as a real threat. The strangest thing to me was that he didn't look out of place. The bars he started spitting were an amalgamation of all the heavies at the time, he crafted a style and fuck me did he own it. He won his championships fairly and deservedly, I don't need to talk about how many he has, you all know the story. As a fellow texter, veteran, and connisuer of battles, it's been an honour to see someone whom I witnessed develop from day one make it to such a high stature amongst his fellow textcees. To someone so legendary, renound, cool and crack, I have no shame in admitting that I'm officially only the second best Scotsman on this site." - Askari

Letsbeef.com honours: UNKNOWN ARTIST, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Text: Hall Of Fame!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by RULE; 06-15-2013 at 06:39 AM.
Unread 11-01-2011, 05:07 PM   #1

Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 67 audio / 906 text

Thumbs up Inductee: UNKNOWN ARTIST

Hall Of Fame Inductee

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Hall Of Famer
Text Moderator
2x Grand Champion
Tag Team Champion

YOU WISH
Hall Of Famer
LBA Champion
2x One Bar Champion
Beast Mode Champion

Summary

On the 29th of April 2007, an UNKNOWN ARTIST registered an account on Letsbeef. This man then proceeded to go on a four year long murder spree, rising to the top of the textcee ladder in a quick and effcient way. He was a member of a few great movements in his time on the site, including a run in the noticable UTILITY SERVICE SQUAD and then even more importantly in the first crew to become inducted into this Hall Of Fame: Mah Fuckas Dope, before finally cementing his leader spot with another HOF crew - Hoodrich All Stars. His first two years saw his battle record rise quickly and without blemish excluding an early defeat. His attempts at tournament glory in his first two years met with controversial ends, with unjust defeats and questionable voting. However after two years UA won his first Grand Championship in the Text Crew Tournament, picking up a victory over rival emcee Mayneak. This opened the floodgate to begin what is (and probably will remain) the biggest haul of letsbeef titles in the history of the site. UA added another Grand Championship to his total, along with a Tag Team title win, partnering with Real Talk. His YOU WISH account, that was created to combat those who claimed he only won battles due to his name and reputation, went on to completely dispell those notions by picking up a text one-bar championship, along with the impressive feat of winning the audio tournament - Beast mode, whilst only ever competing in one audio battle proir to the tournament. Throw into the equation a Grand Championship runner-up finish and you have the most decorated person in LB history.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

UNKNOWN ARTIST revealed to the site in the second half of 2011 that not only did he have a multi account. but that it was infact YOU WISH, a name that had carved out a great legacy all by itself after shockingly winning the audio tournament: Beast Mode, having only competed in one audio battle ever. This was considered to be possibily the biggest unveiling of a multi account in the sites history. UNKNOWN ARTIST was already the sites most decorated member before even revealing a multi account that had won a further two offical tournaments. The only other alias that UNKNOWN ARTIST would be known by is the abbrevated form of his primary account: UA.

Crew Afflications

UNKNOWN ARTIST had two strong runs in hall of fame crews, the first being a long stretch in Mah Fuckas Dope, which was UA's home during his first few title reigns. UNKNOWN then left MFD to join Real Talk's Hoodrich All Stars, to occupy a rare leaders position that he has held for years. YOU WISH has followed a similar path, with the addition of a solid run in Spectacular Vernacular.

Present: Hoodrich All Stars (Leader)
Past: Mah Fuckas Dope. (Leader)
Spectacular Vernacular (As YOU WISH)

Most Acclaimed Victories

UNKNOWN ARTIST's battle record is a storied one. He has clashed with EVERY heavyweight of his era and actively seeks battles with those he has not yet faced. His list of scalps is extremely impressive: Mani Mula, Jason, RULE, Top Notch, Olde English, Real Talk, Rican, ReeFer, remarK etc etc... Infact he has only two unavenged losses, Vs LEFT FIELD & DaDDiO.

UNKNOWN ARTIST Vs Pronto Bankz & EJT
UNKNOWN ARTIST Vs Revan
Mani Mula Vs UNKNOWN ARTIST
Real Talk Vs UNKNOWN ARTIST
remarK Vs UNKNOWN ARTIST

Site Impact

Impact? his biggest impact on the site will probably be the style he has perfected, which replies heavily on personal disses crafted by well worded punchlines. He has a very clean style of writing and is lethal with flips and personals. Many can create great concepts but UA is extremely strong at wording them so fluidily. His impact on the audio side of the site also cannot be undervalued, with his tournament achievement with YOU WISH.

Letsbeef Speaks

"When I Joined In 06' Everyone Was On The Come Up And People Were Dropping AMAZING Shit. I Remember This Dude Named "Unknown Artist" Which I Thought From The Start Was A Hilarious Name Since He Was Murdering EVERYONE. He Battled Every Single Legend From Back In The Day Too Not Just A Bunch Of Noobs. From LEFT FIELD, Real Talk (Already In The HoF), iLLy, Meta4, DaDDio, Bobby Milk/Ella, Askari, WAR TANK, D-Reppin, Mani, Etc. Etc. Etc. Dude Smashed All Of Them. He's Only Lost Like 5 Times And Those Losses Were Fucking Close Too. Besides All That He Picked Up 5 Championships, The Most In The Sites History Ever. He Picked Up Two On His YOU WISH Account And Even More Impressive Dude Only Did ONE, Just ONE Audio Battle Against Me And Went On To Win A Whole Freaking Audio Tournament Haha And He Didn't Just Battle Some Nobodies To Win It All He Beat HEAVYWEIGHTS. Besides All That He's A Pretty Humble Dude, I've Never Seen Him Brag Or Say Anything That Would Imply That's He The Best. It's Just A Given Fact, He Definitely Deserves To Be In The HoF Forreal And Is Tied For The G.O.A.T. In My Eyes. Plus His Drunken Posts Are Classic Lol He Also Was Super Helpful When I Was An Admin Letting Me Know What Was Going On And He Was So Honest That I Even Made Him A Mod Without Even Letting X Or Mindless, Which I Was Instructed Too But Everyone Agreed He Def. Deserved It And Was A Great Addition To The Staff. His Impact Is HUGE As Far As Influencing People. You Definitely Deserve It Famo As Always, 100% And Congrats!!!" - Student

"Ive Def Read A Bunch of Dope Drops From UA Went Back to Some Old Battles He Def Got Nice Approaches To His Drop and His Own Style Even Got Some Heat Battles Under The YOU WISH Account Def Top 5 On this Site If You Ask Me , One Of My Favorite Lines From Him Is " Nobody's gonna FOLLOW THIS LAME LOSER they'd rather be WATCHIN ME SLAY YOU WIT' an (Accent)"Axe Sent To Butcher This American" like "FORIEGN EXCHANGE STUDENTS". Fam Def Nice & Got Alot Of Titles Between his 2 Accounts So Hes Someone Whos Def Not All Hype Go Check out His Stuff . Hope To See More From Him Maybe Some Music . Great to Have Ya Apart of the LB Legacy " - Dissizit

"Unknown Artist........ Where do i start. I came to this site in 09 after havin a long run on various sites including but not limited to goldmic,sixshot,netcees... and during my time spent on all of these sites i can only name three cats off hand that can string together concepts and complexity like this cat .. the other three (dunno if anyofyou have heard of them or have been on the other sites ive mentioned) are my nigga rippa, my nigga larkin (goldmic,sixshot,netcees) and my nigga taygeezysincity, these are some of the greats regarding texting on any site imo.... the kid U.A is in a league of extroadinary gentleman in regards to texting. As soon as i came to this site within a few months(literaly) , U.A and talk hit me up in the pm's tellin me that had a spot for me in hoodrich, real recognizes real u feel me. within a month i was hit with the capo spot. I remeber havin a few issues regarding the site and as a mod U.A handled the problem(s) A.S.A.P as that nigga T.I.P would put it. A couple championships under his belt and a long run on this site........ what more can a man ask for???????? his induction into the hall is well deserved. Somebody give this man a standin ovation for some of the text battles he has put out. Havent seen too many with his skill on any site. holla." - Erupt Da Monsta

"I remember UA's landing on the site, specifically for one reason - he's a Scotsman too. From the moment he first dropped he had potential, but I must confess I never thought he had what it took to become a true LB text legend. How wrong I was proved to be. He joined me in USS for a while and started to grow rapidly - moreso than I've ever seen anyone progress on this site (and I've been here, like, forever). It was when the son of a bitch beat me that I really started to wonder just how big he could be. And then, out of nowhere, it happened. He was out there holding his own with Illy, Real Talk, Mani08 and dishing out L's to the heaviest hitters left and right. What you have to understand is that back then - among the forumers and best knowns at the time - there were NO weak cats, there were a fuck load of really heavy hitters. He established himself among folks like LEFTY, Illy, RT, TopNotch, Mani08, WAR TANK, Meta4, Ellamenho and umpteen more as a real threat. The strangest thing to me was that he didn't look out of place. The bars he started spitting were an amalgamation of all the heavies at the time, he crafted a style and fuck me did he own it. He won his championships fairly and deservedly, I don't need to talk about how many he has, you all know the story. As a fellow texter, veteran, and connisuer of battles, it's been an honour to see someone whom I witnessed develop from day one make it to such a high stature amongst his fellow textcees. To someone so legendary, renound, cool and crack, I have no shame in admitting that I'm officially only the second best Scotsman on this site." - Askari

Letsbeef.com honours: UNKNOWN ARTIST, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Text: Hall Of Fame!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by RULE; 06-15-2013 at 06:39 AM.
Unread 11-01-2011, 05:12 PM
John Dos
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
184 Won / 131 Lost

Unknown Artist is a fucking God on this site.
Unread 11-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #2

John Dos
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
184 Won / 131 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1131 text
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Unknown Artist is a fucking God on this site.
Unread 11-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

S/O To this Thread Much Props .
Unread 11-01-2011, 06:33 PM   #3

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text

S/O To this Thread Much Props .
Unread 11-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

U.A and Rican was preety classic
Unread 11-01-2011, 08:38 PM   #4

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

U.A and Rican was preety classic

Unread 11-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Dope Post @ RULE, I Feel Like You Should've Asked More People From 06' When They Were Around To See Him Come Up Though. Who's Dizzet?
Unread 11-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #5

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Dope Post @ RULE, I Feel Like You Should've Asked More People From 06' When They Were Around To See Him Come Up Though. Who's Dizzet?
Unread 11-02-2011, 04:10 AM
Phracture
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
I Am Him .
Unread 11-02-2011, 04:10 AM   #6

Phracture
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
I Am Him .
Unread 11-01-2011, 09:35 PM
RhetoriK
Mentioned: 651 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
6 1694
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

UA is definatley deservant of the spot. Props man!
Unread 11-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #7

RhetoriK
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
6 1694
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 206 audio / 1221 text
Mentioned: 651 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

UA is definatley deservant of the spot. Props man!
Unread 11-02-2011, 12:43 AM
ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

This guy brings total insanity every time.

"A man is the sum of his actions."
Unread 11-02-2011, 12:43 AM   #8

ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 18 audio / 763 text
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)

This guy brings total insanity every time.

"A man is the sum of his actions."
Unread 11-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Askari Askari is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Askari is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 871 Post(s)
Tagged: 68 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 49 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
19 Won / 7 Lost

Get at me for LB speaks, me and him go way back.
Unread 11-02-2011, 11:18 AM   #9

Askari Askari is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Askari is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.37/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 49 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
19 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 749 text
Mentioned: 871 Post(s)
Tagged: 68 Thread(s)

Unread 11-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askari View Post
PM me the piece fam.
Unread 11-02-2011, 12:41 PM   #10

Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 67 audio / 906 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askari View Post
PM me the piece fam.

Display