Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-24-2019, 09:02 PM
Prodi G
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost
Default Thank you letsbeef

Hey guys, it’s me Wolf/Culture/Kriid here again. I just felt like I should leave this here in cases anyone is wondering why I won’t respond to their messages.

I’m leaving Letsbeef, most likely permanently. There are multiple reasons to this, and these reasons I believe are the reason why most people are leaving letsbeef. There’s just nothing here. As someone wishing to aspire to the point where I would be known as a name on the site, where my skills could match me up against the toughest battler on the site, I believed that this would be the best place to do it. I was right, mostly, most people helped me, no matter how minuscule. So in the beginning I put my soul into this site. I tried my best to use the advice given, and spin it into something I could call my own. I left votes which I believe does included everything i needed. I sacrificed marks, to spend all my time looking for ways to improve on the site. Examining every single battle I seen, to see what i was doing wrong. I quite literally kept at least 5 tabs of letsbeef open. One for cyphers, One for Forums, One for Battle, one for letsbeef chat, and the other to look at my profile. I was addicted to the feeling I would get when I dropped a battle. Were they shitty? Yes. But I sure put a whole lot more effort into them than I didn’t my last five. Matter of fact my last five battles were the things that were the hardest for me to write. Not cause I was lacking any ideas. I simply had no motivation to write them. The only battle within a month that I tried for, was Ginge. I put at least 12 hours into that battle. I got other well spestablished battlers to tell me if the things that I had worked, or didn’t. And when I started off strong i thought, wow, finally doing something right. I wasn’t in the slightest. Boy was I disappointed when the results came in. Not cause I lost. Because no one gave a flying fuck. The only people who left a vote that I gave a fuck about, were Lt’s And Jimmy’s Vote. Why? Because they cared. They left what I needed to do to improve. All I wanted to do was to improve. But at this point the site was near dead. That was the only battle that had a rookie in it which had more than 5 votes. I gave up on voting at this point, since I left really long detailed votes which I wrote in the span of nearly 45 minutes. I simply couldn’t write an entire essay of votes, for one of the FVC member’s expectation of 40 votes. It would be simply impossible. 45 x 40 = 1800 Minutes. Equivalent to 30 hours. No sane person would do that. And I’m not gonna leave half assed votes which are 25 words long, that helps no one. So it was at that point I gave up on voting. Then I tried, twice, to make a decent punchline. One was given feedback, but no clear direction to help me in. Only “rewrite it”. And the other was ignored. Okay... maybe battling’s Just not my strong suite. But then, I posted a cypher, only 4 votes. I put nearly 6 hours into that cypher. Well... maybe It just wasn’t good, so I’ll write one using intricate codes leaving to a mystery. Left a forum, and a message in the group chat. Both asking if anyone was interested. Neither got a reply. At this point, I give up completely.

I know you didn’t read that, so I’ll summarize it here.

So what’s my point? My point is the people who have been on this site a long time don’t give a fuck about the the community. As an aspiring battler I felt nearly no motivation to go on. Why? Because I only seen 3 people consistently voting on shit that I did. And thank you to those three. But other than them, I held no motivation to continue. No one telling HOW I could improve. Only telling me I CAN improve. ITs like saying YOU CAN find this treasure I buried somewhere in the world, but I won’t tell you ANY HINTS. And the reason I believe no one is dropping long votes, is cause no one gives a fuck. No one gives a fuck is a rookie leaves. If a big upper dude leaves, we care. But if every single rookie that comes to our site looking to improve, leaves, it doesn’t matter, they’re in the wrong not us. And that’s the worst mentality this site has. If rookies who actually have heart, and a lot, come here, looking to improve, yet they leave within a month. It’s not them, it’s the site. And it all stems down to one thing, no one gives a fuck about rookies. They may be the future, but they’re not what people are here to see. They’re here to see big mech fights, not ones learning how. It’s like skipping a MMA or Wrestling event to the main card, And ignoring the undercard. No one gives a fuck, so why should I? Why should I care about a thing that probably wants me to go anyway?!

And I know no one will read this thread. My guess is one, if that.

But, saying that, I also wanted to say how fun these past 5 months have been for me. Making battles and cyphers and talking with the community. I can’t forget all the work and fun I had here. I love you all and wish you the best in your lives. And I know you all have lives outside of the site, and I wish you best luck at them.

Wolf/Culture/Kriid, says goodbye.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Also, i will try to leave some votes for this month, however I would like to revoke my FVC privileges after this month.

Thank you @HVK for the opportunity you gave me here, and thank you for all the help you gave me
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

“anal ass english degree ass hater” - Frosty The Bat

Latest Cypher —> Circles https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...080&section=tb

Not a lyrical miracle, more of a metaphorical oracle.
Unread 07-24-2019, 09:02 PM   #1

Prodi G
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 70 text

Default Thank you letsbeef

Hey guys, it’s me Wolf/Culture/Kriid here again. I just felt like I should leave this here in cases anyone is wondering why I won’t respond to their messages.

I’m leaving Letsbeef, most likely permanently. There are multiple reasons to this, and these reasons I believe are the reason why most people are leaving letsbeef. There’s just nothing here. As someone wishing to aspire to the point where I would be known as a name on the site, where my skills could match me up against the toughest battler on the site, I believed that this would be the best place to do it. I was right, mostly, most people helped me, no matter how minuscule. So in the beginning I put my soul into this site. I tried my best to use the advice given, and spin it into something I could call my own. I left votes which I believe does included everything i needed. I sacrificed marks, to spend all my time looking for ways to improve on the site. Examining every single battle I seen, to see what i was doing wrong. I quite literally kept at least 5 tabs of letsbeef open. One for cyphers, One for Forums, One for Battle, one for letsbeef chat, and the other to look at my profile. I was addicted to the feeling I would get when I dropped a battle. Were they shitty? Yes. But I sure put a whole lot more effort into them than I didn’t my last five. Matter of fact my last five battles were the things that were the hardest for me to write. Not cause I was lacking any ideas. I simply had no motivation to write them. The only battle within a month that I tried for, was Ginge. I put at least 12 hours into that battle. I got other well spestablished battlers to tell me if the things that I had worked, or didn’t. And when I started off strong i thought, wow, finally doing something right. I wasn’t in the slightest. Boy was I disappointed when the results came in. Not cause I lost. Because no one gave a flying fuck. The only people who left a vote that I gave a fuck about, were Lt’s And Jimmy’s Vote. Why? Because they cared. They left what I needed to do to improve. All I wanted to do was to improve. But at this point the site was near dead. That was the only battle that had a rookie in it which had more than 5 votes. I gave up on voting at this point, since I left really long detailed votes which I wrote in the span of nearly 45 minutes. I simply couldn’t write an entire essay of votes, for one of the FVC member’s expectation of 40 votes. It would be simply impossible. 45 x 40 = 1800 Minutes. Equivalent to 30 hours. No sane person would do that. And I’m not gonna leave half assed votes which are 25 words long, that helps no one. So it was at that point I gave up on voting. Then I tried, twice, to make a decent punchline. One was given feedback, but no clear direction to help me in. Only “rewrite it”. And the other was ignored. Okay... maybe battling’s Just not my strong suite. But then, I posted a cypher, only 4 votes. I put nearly 6 hours into that cypher. Well... maybe It just wasn’t good, so I’ll write one using intricate codes leaving to a mystery. Left a forum, and a message in the group chat. Both asking if anyone was interested. Neither got a reply. At this point, I give up completely.

I know you didn’t read that, so I’ll summarize it here.

So what’s my point? My point is the people who have been on this site a long time don’t give a fuck about the the community. As an aspiring battler I felt nearly no motivation to go on. Why? Because I only seen 3 people consistently voting on shit that I did. And thank you to those three. But other than them, I held no motivation to continue. No one telling HOW I could improve. Only telling me I CAN improve. ITs like saying YOU CAN find this treasure I buried somewhere in the world, but I won’t tell you ANY HINTS. And the reason I believe no one is dropping long votes, is cause no one gives a fuck. No one gives a fuck is a rookie leaves. If a big upper dude leaves, we care. But if every single rookie that comes to our site looking to improve, leaves, it doesn’t matter, they’re in the wrong not us. And that’s the worst mentality this site has. If rookies who actually have heart, and a lot, come here, looking to improve, yet they leave within a month. It’s not them, it’s the site. And it all stems down to one thing, no one gives a fuck about rookies. They may be the future, but they’re not what people are here to see. They’re here to see big mech fights, not ones learning how. It’s like skipping a MMA or Wrestling event to the main card, And ignoring the undercard. No one gives a fuck, so why should I? Why should I care about a thing that probably wants me to go anyway?!

And I know no one will read this thread. My guess is one, if that.

But, saying that, I also wanted to say how fun these past 5 months have been for me. Making battles and cyphers and talking with the community. I can’t forget all the work and fun I had here. I love you all and wish you the best in your lives. And I know you all have lives outside of the site, and I wish you best luck at them.

Wolf/Culture/Kriid, says goodbye.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Also, i will try to leave some votes for this month, however I would like to revoke my FVC privileges after this month.

Thank you @HVK for the opportunity you gave me here, and thank you for all the help you gave me
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

Unread 07-24-2019, 09:14 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

sorry you had a bad experience take care now
Unread 07-24-2019, 09:14 PM   #2

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text

sorry you had a bad experience take care now
Online   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2019, 10:04 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Yeah, this is the same reason why I'm never active on this site.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 07-24-2019, 10:04 PM   #3

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text

Yeah, this is the same reason why I'm never active on this site.
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 07-25-2019, 01:19 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Told them to make me admin. I’d work for free. I could’ve had hella members here active. Even dedicated members from my site. But noooooo.
Unread 07-25-2019, 01:19 PM   #4

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Told them to make me admin. I’d work for free. I could’ve had hella members here active. Even dedicated members from my site. But noooooo.

Unread 07-25-2019, 08:52 PM
Barzooka
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Big facts
Unread 07-25-2019, 08:52 PM   #5

Barzooka
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Big facts
Unread 07-25-2019, 09:47 PM
Pugz

x is almost finished new lb.. this problem has been adressed..
Unread 07-25-2019, 09:47 PM   #6

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text

Online   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2019, 10:29 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

You're not the only one that feels this way. I used to be in the FVC and went through the same thing you did. You just stop caring after a certain point. Keep writing, though. Don't ever stop writing.
Unread 07-25-2019, 10:29 PM   #7

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

You're not the only one that feels this way. I used to be in the FVC and went through the same thing you did. You just stop caring after a certain point. Keep writing, though. Don't ever stop writing.
Unread 07-26-2019, 01:21 AM
Saii

Personally, I can't be mad at how you feel because I feel the same way. I don't want you to go though. This site needs you man.
Unread 07-26-2019, 01:21 AM   #8

Saii

Personally, I can't be mad at how you feel because I feel the same way. I don't want you to go though. This site needs you man.

Unread 07-26-2019, 03:34 AM
Prodi G
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Griffey View Post
Don’t worry dude. I’ll be back soon enough. And you’ll be the first and one of three people to know when I do.

Unread 07-26-2019, 03:34 AM   #9

Prodi G
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 70 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Griffey View Post
Don’t worry dude. I’ll be back soon enough. And you’ll be the first and one of three people to know when I do.
Unread 07-26-2019, 07:46 AM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
Noted.
Unread 07-26-2019, 07:46 AM   #10

Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
Noted.

Display