2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Help & Support > Bugs/Complaints > Complaints

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-14-2014, 12:17 AM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Co-Sign What EtH Said Except That Asshole Didn't Mention Me Lol

Also, If You're Staff You're Supposed To Bring Activity Otherwise Leave The Position, No Harm No Foul.
Don't Give That "Oh Real Life Is Crazy Right Now But I'll Be Active Soon" RULE "Retired" Twice And Left His Post, If He Can Do It You Should Too.

Activity Doesn't Mean A Million Tournaments Either, I Think They're WAY Too Many Events Going On At The Same Time That's Why People No-Show Or Have Time To Reply To Everything, Sure They Sign-up But As Soon As It Comes Times To Posting They Don't.
Unread 08-14-2014, 12:17 AM   #71

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Also, If You're Staff You're Supposed To Bring Activity Otherwise Leave The Position, No Harm No Foul.
Don't Give That "Oh Real Life Is Crazy Right Now But I'll Be Active Soon" RULE "Retired" Twice And Left His Post, If He Can Do It You Should Too.

Activity Doesn't Mean A Million Tournaments Either, I Think They're WAY Too Many Events Going On At The Same Time That's Why People No-Show Or Have Time To Reply To Everything, Sure They Sign-up But As Soon As It Comes Times To Posting They Don't.
Unread 08-14-2014, 07:33 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Lol nah people no show cause they waste time and try to post last minute
Unread 08-14-2014, 07:33 AM   #72

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Lol nah people no show cause they waste time and try to post last minute

Unread 08-14-2014, 08:22 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
Lb still has the best rap forum. Changing the background color won't make you rap better. The main problem is activity and why do new heads keep leaving? Lets start with that. Good battlers need to start helping the weak elevate. More heavyweights, the better the battles and that will attract more people. Instead of waiting for a Lbt Card or w.e tourney, battle somebody thats good. If I was a new head and I seen the hotlist of today, I would probably leave to.
I don't think skill level is an issue. The new people who join LB aren't seasoned vets, they are generally weak writers, so the skill level of the site isn't an issue (and that's coming from a guy who's dedicated most of his LB time to doing exactly what you suggested).

The issue is that no one is happy on the site. Adding the radio which like 4 people listen to. Adding a live event which none of us will be attending. We need to FIX things, not add things. The problem is that Pseudo, the Letsbeef coder, barely knows the site exists. If you bring this up to Pugz, he tells you that loads is going on behind the scenes and stuff is getting done. Bullshit. Pugz has been admin for about 3 years and the only thing that's been added is the little voting thing on profiles. Instead of putting his money into the radio and instead of putting money into a live event, put money into making into the website itself. I'm not going to tell the guy how to spend his own money, but I do know what will be best for the site. LB needs an entire overhaul to keep the members motivated and to entice the previous members back to the site. Once that happens, everyone will be happy on the site and everyone will want to battle and pitch in.

If I knew my opinion was even being listened to and taken into account, I'd have NO problem with going out and bringing new people to the site. But simple thing is, it's not. Like Fiji said, my opinion isn't wanted. The site would sooner be shut down than have my input included. That's the sad thing, cause it's people that haven't done half as much as us who have that are preventing these changes from taking place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

I actually did have you mentioned in a bit but deleted it as I thought I'd have to mention literally everyone ever lol.
Unread 08-14-2014, 08:22 AM   #73

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
Lb still has the best rap forum. Changing the background color won't make you rap better. The main problem is activity and why do new heads keep leaving? Lets start with that. Good battlers need to start helping the weak elevate. More heavyweights, the better the battles and that will attract more people. Instead of waiting for a Lbt Card or w.e tourney, battle somebody thats good. If I was a new head and I seen the hotlist of today, I would probably leave to.
I don't think skill level is an issue. The new people who join LB aren't seasoned vets, they are generally weak writers, so the skill level of the site isn't an issue (and that's coming from a guy who's dedicated most of his LB time to doing exactly what you suggested).

The issue is that no one is happy on the site. Adding the radio which like 4 people listen to. Adding a live event which none of us will be attending. We need to FIX things, not add things. The problem is that Pseudo, the Letsbeef coder, barely knows the site exists. If you bring this up to Pugz, he tells you that loads is going on behind the scenes and stuff is getting done. Bullshit. Pugz has been admin for about 3 years and the only thing that's been added is the little voting thing on profiles. Instead of putting his money into the radio and instead of putting money into a live event, put money into making into the website itself. I'm not going to tell the guy how to spend his own money, but I do know what will be best for the site. LB needs an entire overhaul to keep the members motivated and to entice the previous members back to the site. Once that happens, everyone will be happy on the site and everyone will want to battle and pitch in.

If I knew my opinion was even being listened to and taken into account, I'd have NO problem with going out and bringing new people to the site. But simple thing is, it's not. Like Fiji said, my opinion isn't wanted. The site would sooner be shut down than have my input included. That's the sad thing, cause it's people that haven't done half as much as us who have that are preventing these changes from taking place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

I actually did have you mentioned in a bit but deleted it as I thought I'd have to mention literally everyone ever lol.

Unread 08-14-2014, 03:19 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

@Dave , I care about your opinion Pookie... lol ... Really though, there are valid opinions on both sides topped with a garnish of bullshit that is distracting from the main course of conversation.

LET US ACKNOWLEDGE THE VALIDITY OF:

1. @Godbody is correct that working on a mobile app is a poor choice of business expenditure for LB at this juncture of dwindling activity.

2. @Godbody, @Crysis , @LOCK , @Dave are correct that restoring the basic functions of the site should be the primary concern as to bring activity back by our already existing user base and attract new visitors.

I'm not sure I fully agree with @Godbody 's demolition analogy, only because I do believe that many of the basic functions of which we clearly have issues have worked in the past and are in fact a solid foundation when operating correctly. Leading to my next point...

3. ^^^ The above mentioned folks are clearly right that we need more coding support, and that should be an important investment (time and money wise) for the site.

4. @Fiji Osa is ALSO CORRECT that the LB SHOWCASE NEEDS SUPPORT. I do believe that the advertising is a bit weak atm with just a clickable banner to a relatively dead thread.
@Mic-Check is pulling a huge amount of the weight here, and I believe the mods could help by pushing forward a RSVP thread as to give an idea of who will be attending from LB and get people pumped.

^^^ I really want to make this event and will try hard to do so.

If it does end up to be a flop... it will be very disheartening as we are already in a LB slump currently.

5. @Dave is also right that everyone should be more receptive of each other's opinions, because remember...

"Opinions are like assholes, we all got them and they all stink." - Americana Folk Saying

Love and Positive Vibes for the Site,

-Freekishness
Unread 08-14-2014, 03:19 PM   #74

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

@Dave , I care about your opinion Pookie... lol ... Really though, there are valid opinions on both sides topped with a garnish of bullshit that is distracting from the main course of conversation.

LET US ACKNOWLEDGE THE VALIDITY OF:

1. @Godbody is correct that working on a mobile app is a poor choice of business expenditure for LB at this juncture of dwindling activity.

2. @Godbody, @Crysis , @LOCK , @Dave are correct that restoring the basic functions of the site should be the primary concern as to bring activity back by our already existing user base and attract new visitors.

I'm not sure I fully agree with @Godbody 's demolition analogy, only because I do believe that many of the basic functions of which we clearly have issues have worked in the past and are in fact a solid foundation when operating correctly. Leading to my next point...

3. ^^^ The above mentioned folks are clearly right that we need more coding support, and that should be an important investment (time and money wise) for the site.

4. @Fiji Osa is ALSO CORRECT that the LB SHOWCASE NEEDS SUPPORT. I do believe that the advertising is a bit weak atm with just a clickable banner to a relatively dead thread.
@Mic-Check is pulling a huge amount of the weight here, and I believe the mods could help by pushing forward a RSVP thread as to give an idea of who will be attending from LB and get people pumped.

^^^ I really want to make this event and will try hard to do so.

If it does end up to be a flop... it will be very disheartening as we are already in a LB slump currently.

5. @Dave is also right that everyone should be more receptive of each other's opinions, because remember...

"Opinions are like assholes, we all got them and they all stink." - Americana Folk Saying

Love and Positive Vibes for the Site,

-Freekishness
Unread 08-18-2014, 11:23 AM
John Wick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENSON THA GREAT View Post
its not the owners fault...its the fact the members on here are boring and unentertaining...the days of giant beefs are over.... oh well...if everyone had my beefing skills like the members did back in the day this place would be poppin...ITS ALL YOUR FAULT...NOT THE OWNERS...truth hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Rich
i agree with benson, people are here in the forum more than they are in the arena or track section....standards for tracks are at an all-time low also
CO-SIGN wut the homies said plus the FACT that when we had a live chat ppl made mad excuses and didnt have the love or drive to just kick it and spit everything was an ego thing STILL LUV LB regardless becuz I spit FREE ALL DAY 100 ppl

Last edited by John Wick; 08-18-2014 at 11:27 AM.
Unread 08-18-2014, 11:23 AM   #75

John Wick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENSON THA GREAT View Post
its not the owners fault...its the fact the members on here are boring and unentertaining...the days of giant beefs are over.... oh well...if everyone had my beefing skills like the members did back in the day this place would be poppin...ITS ALL YOUR FAULT...NOT THE OWNERS...truth hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Rich
i agree with benson, people are here in the forum more than they are in the arena or track section....standards for tracks are at an all-time low also
CO-SIGN wut the homies said plus the FACT that when we had a live chat ppl made mad excuses and didnt have the love or drive to just kick it and spit everything was an ego thing STILL LUV LB regardless becuz I spit FREE ALL DAY 100 ppl

Last edited by John Wick; 08-18-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Tags
cry4mod, fijihasalisp, getschooled, learnyourlesson, lock4mod, rant4mod

Display