Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

View Poll Results: Is this a concept flip/bite? (Reworded concept/Verbiage)
Yes, super fishy. 15 57.69%
bro, not even close. 11 42.31%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 03-31-2019, 06:33 PM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

that answers it for me ^
Unread 03-31-2019, 06:33 PM   #11

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

that answers it for me ^

Unread 03-31-2019, 06:37 PM
Aggo

I dont know. Pretty simple concept. Hard for me to definitively say it's a bite. At this point it's just a judgement call with no hard evidence. Lots of concept similarities have happened over the years. Some with bite accusations, some without. I personally dont feel comfortable calling this a definite bite. That's just me though.
Unread 03-31-2019, 06:37 PM   #12

Aggo

I dont know. Pretty simple concept. Hard for me to definitively say it's a bite. At this point it's just a judgement call with no hard evidence. Lots of concept similarities have happened over the years. Some with bite accusations, some without. I personally dont feel comfortable calling this a definite bite. That's just me though.

Unread 03-31-2019, 06:37 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
that answers it for me ^
Does it? I'm glad.
Unread 03-31-2019, 06:37 PM   #13

Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
that answers it for me ^
Does it? I'm glad.

Unread 03-31-2019, 07:48 PM
ALL-BORO ALL-BORO is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

This was interesting. Rican I have known you along time and I have a ton of respect for you. I really do appreciate you having my back! That said imma say that Lockhart DEFINITELY DID NOT BITE YOU! Yes there are similarities but a bite? Not quite that concept has been widely used in battle rap period. And with the scheme we had 'MASSIVE EXPLOSION' it seems to me he was just trying to stay on scheme. For a bite to be a bite it has to be verbatim which obviously was not the case here. Now that the air is clear it was a lot of fun to have been a part of this tournament and I thank letsbeef for allowing me the opportunity to participate. Congratulations to lock for advancing to the semi-finals and I wish him the best of luck! Much respect to you RICAN definitely an OG of the beef!
Unread 03-31-2019, 07:48 PM   #14

Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 763 audio / 232 text

This was interesting. Rican I have known you along time and I have a ton of respect for you. I really do appreciate you having my back! That said imma say that Lockhart DEFINITELY DID NOT BITE YOU! Yes there are similarities but a bite? Not quite that concept has been widely used in battle rap period. And with the scheme we had 'MASSIVE EXPLOSION' it seems to me he was just trying to stay on scheme. For a bite to be a bite it has to be verbatim which obviously was not the case here. Now that the air is clear it was a lot of fun to have been a part of this tournament and I thank letsbeef for allowing me the opportunity to participate. Congratulations to lock for advancing to the semi-finals and I wish him the best of luck! Much respect to you RICAN definitely an OG of the beef!
Unread 03-31-2019, 07:50 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
One of the realest. Respect, BORO. We'll get another battle in eventually. Audio this time.
Unread 03-31-2019, 07:50 PM   #15

Locchart

Quote:
One of the realest. Respect, BORO. We'll get another battle in eventually. Audio this time.

Unread 03-31-2019, 07:54 PM
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Copy lock. That's a different ball game, hope you ready for that smoke champ!
Unread 03-31-2019, 07:54 PM   #16

Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Unread 03-31-2019, 08:05 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Born ready, BORO. It'll be a classic.
Unread 03-31-2019, 08:05 PM   #17

Locchart

Quote:
Born ready, BORO. It'll be a classic.

Unread 03-31-2019, 09:39 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

I strongly disagree with what @ALL-BORO said about something having to be verbatim to be a bite. If that were the case, then I could steal all the concepts that I wanted to and just change some words around, thereby relieving me of the burden of having to actually come up with punches.

With that said, I don't believe that Rieper bit this. As far as "circumstantial" evidence goes, I've known the guy long enough to be a good character witness for him, and even though he's done some stupid shit like self-voting in LB's distant past, I don't think that he would ever bite anyone.

Furthermore, the way that these two concepts are executed is more than different enough for two people to have independently thought of them. They're really not even the same concept - just two different concepts which tie into the same thematic material.

I know that Rieper has been accused of biting several times before. I didn't find any of those accusations convincing, and although this is just another piece of circumstantial evidence, Rieper has dropped so many concepts in so many battles on so many accounts that it's inevitable that a few of those concepts would strongly resemble concepts used by other people.

With that said, the fact that Rieper did presumably read Rican's bar at some point strengthens the case against him. If I didn't know Riep as well I do, I probably wouldn't believe him when he said that he forgot Rican's bar and came up with his without thinking of that one. If what I just said isn't clear to you, imagine if this accusation were being leveled at Macc.

Final judgment: Not a bite. But I'll be damned if it doesn't look bad.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 03-31-2019, 09:39 PM   #18

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

I strongly disagree with what @ALL-BORO said about something having to be verbatim to be a bite. If that were the case, then I could steal all the concepts that I wanted to and just change some words around, thereby relieving me of the burden of having to actually come up with punches.

With that said, I don't believe that Rieper bit this. As far as "circumstantial" evidence goes, I've known the guy long enough to be a good character witness for him, and even though he's done some stupid shit like self-voting in LB's distant past, I don't think that he would ever bite anyone.

Furthermore, the way that these two concepts are executed is more than different enough for two people to have independently thought of them. They're really not even the same concept - just two different concepts which tie into the same thematic material.

I know that Rieper has been accused of biting several times before. I didn't find any of those accusations convincing, and although this is just another piece of circumstantial evidence, Rieper has dropped so many concepts in so many battles on so many accounts that it's inevitable that a few of those concepts would strongly resemble concepts used by other people.

With that said, the fact that Rieper did presumably read Rican's bar at some point strengthens the case against him. If I didn't know Riep as well I do, I probably wouldn't believe him when he said that he forgot Rican's bar and came up with his without thinking of that one. If what I just said isn't clear to you, imagine if this accusation were being leveled at Macc.

Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 03-31-2019, 09:51 PM
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post

For a guy who is as smart as you @Shodan you are not making much sense. I won't touch on that though everyone is entitled to their opinion so I respectfully agree to disagree
Unread 03-31-2019, 09:51 PM   #19

Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post

For a guy who is as smart as you @Shodan you are not making much sense. I won't touch on that though everyone is entitled to their opinion so I respectfully agree to disagree
Unread 03-31-2019, 10:24 PM
Alzie

I don't think it was a bite tbh
Unread 03-31-2019, 10:24 PM   #20

Alzie

I don't think it was a bite tbh

Tags