User Tag List

Unread 02-01-2020, 12:33 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Wait one fucking second....

YOU BEEN HERE LONGER THAN ME AND JUST TOLD ME IN THE OTHER THREAD HOW I BEEN HERE 50 YEARS AND HAVENT WON A THING!?!?!?@?@?@?@?@?@?@

I got here in 2011 what year did you start???
Iunno lol I was never going hard on here like that. I came around 2006 I think. But like RULE said, I would be active for 2 months, ghost for 6, over a span of a loooooong time. I never took success here that seriously.

EDIT: Also there was a span of 4-5 years I wasn't even here lol

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

There you go...

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=516649

Who's next? @Punk
Unread 02-01-2020, 12:33 PM   #51

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Wait one fucking second....

YOU BEEN HERE LONGER THAN ME AND JUST TOLD ME IN THE OTHER THREAD HOW I BEEN HERE 50 YEARS AND HAVENT WON A THING!?!?!?@?@?@?@?@?@?@

I got here in 2011 what year did you start???
Iunno lol I was never going hard on here like that. I came around 2006 I think. But like RULE said, I would be active for 2 months, ghost for 6, over a span of a loooooong time. I never took success here that seriously.

EDIT: Also there was a span of 4-5 years I wasn't even here lol

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

There you go...

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=516649

Who's next? @Punk

Unread 02-01-2020, 12:48 PM
Punk

But how bad is it that damn there everyone you told "been here for 50 years" accomplished more than you? Lol honest question. Like not even an insult I just dont understand the energy at all.

I mean if you didn't care, why stay here for 14 years battling?
Unread 02-01-2020, 12:48 PM   #52

Punk

But how bad is it that damn there everyone you told "been here for 50 years" accomplished more than you? Lol honest question. Like not even an insult I just dont understand the energy at all.

Unread 02-01-2020, 01:00 PM
Saii

Quote:

There was no disrespect in that question lol but I guess I'll say the same thing that keeps other people coming back. Although Letsbeef has drastically changed over the years, I'm one of those people that always hoped it would return to the glory days/golden era.

The simple answer...I really love this community even though it's not half of what it used to be in size. Life happens and circumstances change, but I'll always pop my head in and out because I love Letsbeef. Fr fr.

As to why I brought it up, it was just forum trolling lol just feeding into the drama and saying whatever tbh. I know you've accomplished a lot since being here. Nobody can dispute that.
Unread 02-01-2020, 01:00 PM   #53

Saii

Quote:

There was no disrespect in that question lol but I guess I'll say the same thing that keeps other people coming back. Although Letsbeef has drastically changed over the years, I'm one of those people that always hoped it would return to the glory days/golden era.

The simple answer...I really love this community even though it's not half of what it used to be in size. Life happens and circumstances change, but I'll always pop my head in and out because I love Letsbeef. Fr fr.

As to why I brought it up, it was just forum trolling lol just feeding into the drama and saying whatever tbh. I know you've accomplished a lot since being here. Nobody can dispute that.

Unread 02-01-2020, 03:31 PM
Punk

Honestly, you need to start hopping in every single tournament possible. Out of 10 I'm sure you can win at the LEAST 1. 14 years on LB, you gotta start building your legendary profile dude. No ones ever been inducted into the HOF for just Beefing.
Unread 02-01-2020, 03:31 PM   #54

Punk

Honestly, you need to start hopping in every single tournament possible. Out of 10 I'm sure you can win at the LEAST 1. 14 years on LB, you gotta start building your legendary profile dude. No ones ever been inducted into the HOF for just Beefing.

Unread 02-01-2020, 04:04 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Saiyan you can't brag about all these beefs when you've been the butt of the joke every time. You haven't been taken seriously in any of these "legendary rivalries".

Saiyan now is just Punk 3 years ago. Going about telling everyone that he was the most memorable member of all time without at that stage doing anything to back it up. Punk's in a very different position now and would probably be a memorable dude for a while when MIA, but did anyone honestly ask where Sean Griffey was when he went MIA?

Sai, you're not a legendary character and you haven't done legendary things. Seul probably barely even considers that to have been "beef". You're a side bitch at best. Now stop acting hard, stfu, and either improve or dont.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-01-2020, 04:04 PM   #55

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text

Saiyan you can't brag about all these beefs when you've been the butt of the joke every time. You haven't been taken seriously in any of these "legendary rivalries".

Saiyan now is just Punk 3 years ago. Going about telling everyone that he was the most memorable member of all time without at that stage doing anything to back it up. Punk's in a very different position now and would probably be a memorable dude for a while when MIA, but did anyone honestly ask where Sean Griffey was when he went MIA?

Sai, you're not a legendary character and you haven't done legendary things. Seul probably barely even considers that to have been "beef". You're a side bitch at best. Now stop acting hard, stfu, and either improve or dont.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post

This looks like a job for The Chloroformers.
Unread 02-01-2020, 04:10 PM   #56

Locchart

Quote:

This looks like a job for The Chloroformers.

Unread 02-01-2020, 04:21 PM
Fidel Z

Quote:

Sai, you're not a legendary character and you haven't done legendary things. Seul probably barely even considers that to have been "beef".You're a side bitch at best. Now stop acting hard, stfu, and either improve or dont.
If you go to hell when you die, don't act surprised.
Unread 02-01-2020, 04:21 PM   #57

Fidel Z

Quote:

Sai, you're not a legendary character and you haven't done legendary things. Seul probably barely even considers that to have been "beef".You're a side bitch at best. Now stop acting hard, stfu, and either improve or dont.
If you go to hell when you die, don't act surprised.

Unread 02-01-2020, 11:49 PM
Saii

I don't pay attention to EtH that much. He only has power when we respond to him since he doesn't battle. If the forums didn't exist he'd be a nobody...literally
Unread 02-01-2020, 11:49 PM   #58

Saii

I don't pay attention to EtH that much. He only has power when we respond to him since he doesn't battle. If the forums didn't exist he'd be a nobody...literally

Unread 02-02-2020, 08:16 AM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
105 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceon View Post
Tbh, I forgot you existed until you started carrying on in the forums the past couple days.

Send @EtH bars. I’d like to see him make fun of you.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 02-02-2020, 08:16 AM   #59

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
105 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 707 text
Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceon View Post
Tbh, I forgot you existed until you started carrying on in the forums the past couple days.

Send @EtH bars. I’d like to see him make fun of you.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 02-02-2020, 08:17 AM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

^^^^^

Can't wait until next year to hear how Saiyan created that dope beef with EtH that got everyone talking.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-02-2020, 08:17 AM   #60

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text

^^^^^

Can't wait until next year to hear how Saiyan created that dope beef with EtH that got everyone talking.