Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-30-2019, 04:58 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Staff In Question Pt.4 - Who's Trolling Who?

Right, since Punk and EtH have been banned for pissing off Muggz and Pugz I'm going to keep documenting the abuse of power. Should I be banned for doing so I would be grateful if one or more of you take my place.

Let's start with Pugz's promise not to ban EtH for trolling which he posted on the very same day EtH was banned for.... trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
i troll you everyday.. if youre gonna get banned itll be for a legit reason dont worry... trolling is allowed but you know the limits and if you want to exceed them then youre in bannable territory.. no personal info.. no racist attacks.. no sabotage.. how far you wanna take it is completely on you..
But let's see what GUTS's justification for this ban is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
Trolling
(Infraction points: 15 Expires: 3 months)
Blatantly posting antagonistic material just to get a reaction from other users is considered trolling.

this is something eth and punk did daily, and it's a small offense, until it happens non stop for almost a decade. we ll know eth as the biggest lb troll, so to say he didn't troll, would be a lie
But hold up, Pugz just told EtH he won't be infracted for trolling? And I assume the same applies to Punk.

Quote:
Racism/Bigotry
(Infraction points: 30 Expires: 12 months)

while i hve noticed some semi racist comments from eth, the real issue here is bigotry. i define this as defamation of staff. all of his posts in the forums, trying to force mod against mod, were lies and manipulation. he admitted to it, said he was bored half the time. punk and eth both lied and put false information forward to push an agenda.
Even Guts admits this infraction isn't for racism or bigotry. He's just expanded the definition to include defamation of staff. That's right, you're no longer allowed to criticise or beef with staff members.

Quote:

Repeat Offender
(Infraction points: 30 Expires: Never)

this pattern of behavior has existed for as long as these two have been around. i am disappointed that both eth and punk have chosen to do everything they can to ruin the site. all of these rules they broke over and over.
So to conclude they broke the rule against trolling which Pugz promised not to ban them for and they also broke the rule that Guts just made up repeatedly so their infractions are increased to justify a permaban. Isn't that just convenient.

Well, as fucked up as a decision as it might be it's democratic at least right? I mean Muggz told us it was here;

But hold on, who voted on this poll? Certainly not Jimmy.

How about other staff members current and former. How do they feel? Well so far in the shoutbox this is the list of staff members that have voiced concern at the ban.

OSKAR
Illokwent
Indianapolis Jones
Aggo*
Myself

*Aggo has actually gone to the lengths of deleting his account.

I suggest that if EtH and Punk aren't unbanned within 24 hours we should follow Aggo's lead. This isn't Lets Beef if you're not allowed to actually beef.
Unread 06-30-2019, 04:58 PM   #1

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Staff In Question Pt.4 - Who's Trolling Who?

Right, since Punk and EtH have been banned for pissing off Muggz and Pugz I'm going to keep documenting the abuse of power. Should I be banned for doing so I would be grateful if one or more of you take my place.

Let's start with Pugz's promise not to ban EtH for trolling which he posted on the very same day EtH was banned for.... trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
i troll you everyday.. if youre gonna get banned itll be for a legit reason dont worry... trolling is allowed but you know the limits and if you want to exceed them then youre in bannable territory.. no personal info.. no racist attacks.. no sabotage.. how far you wanna take it is completely on you..
But let's see what GUTS's justification for this ban is...

Quote:
Trolling
(Infraction points: 15 Expires: 3 months)
Blatantly posting antagonistic material just to get a reaction from other users is considered trolling.

this is something eth and punk did daily, and it's a small offense, until it happens non stop for almost a decade. we ll know eth as the biggest lb troll, so to say he didn't troll, would be a lie
But hold up, Pugz just told EtH he won't be infracted for trolling? And I assume the same applies to Punk.

Quote:
Racism/Bigotry
(Infraction points: 30 Expires: 12 months)

while i hve noticed some semi racist comments from eth, the real issue here is bigotry. i define this as defamation of staff. all of his posts in the forums, trying to force mod against mod, were lies and manipulation. he admitted to it, said he was bored half the time. punk and eth both lied and put false information forward to push an agenda.
Even Guts admits this infraction isn't for racism or bigotry. He's just expanded the definition to include defamation of staff. That's right, you're no longer allowed to criticise or beef with staff members.

Quote:

Repeat Offender
(Infraction points: 30 Expires: Never)

this pattern of behavior has existed for as long as these two have been around. i am disappointed that both eth and punk have chosen to do everything they can to ruin the site. all of these rules they broke over and over.
So to conclude they broke the rule against trolling which Pugz promised not to ban them for and they also broke the rule that Guts just made up repeatedly so their infractions are increased to justify a permaban. Isn't that just convenient.

Well, as fucked up as a decision as it might be it's democratic at least right? I mean Muggz told us it was here;

But hold on, who voted on this poll? Certainly not Jimmy.

How about other staff members current and former. How do they feel? Well so far in the shoutbox this is the list of staff members that have voiced concern at the ban.

OSKAR
Illokwent
Indianapolis Jones
Aggo*
Myself

*Aggo has actually gone to the lengths of deleting his account.

I suggest that if EtH and Punk aren't unbanned within 24 hours we should follow Aggo's lead. This isn't Lets Beef if you're not allowed to actually beef.

Unread 06-30-2019, 05:09 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I appreciate it but this isn't even evidence. This is just a list of infractions topped off with a vauge paragraph of anecdotal "Evidence" From Guts.

This is what i mean. Why post this you're just adding fule to the fire with something that was supposed to put out this dumpster fire.

Your busy guts I appreciate that. Then wait.

Which reminds me you guys told me in chat that you discussed it in the staff forums with evidence. Copy n paste the post with said evidence, a 1 second job.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 06-30-2019, 05:09 PM   #2

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

I appreciate it but this isn't even evidence. This is just a list of infractions topped off with a vauge paragraph of anecdotal "Evidence" From Guts.

This is what i mean. Why post this you're just adding fule to the fire with something that was supposed to put out this dumpster fire.

Which reminds me you guys told me in chat that you discussed it in the staff forums with evidence. Copy n paste the post with said evidence, a 1 second job.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 06-30-2019, 05:12 PM
OSKAR
Mentioned: 1070 Post(s)
Tagged: 31 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

well I wouldn't demand their unbanning within a 24 hr window.

I'd like to see the evidence first before stating that I am 100% against it. However, based on what I currently know, I am against it
Unread 06-30-2019, 05:12 PM   #3

OSKAR
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 108 audio / 116 text
Mentioned: 1070 Post(s)
Tagged: 31 Thread(s)

I'd like to see the evidence first before stating that I am 100% against it. However, based on what I currently know, I am against it
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2019, 05:13 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post

I've spoken to EtH and Guts in private. You're both asking for evidence that doesn't exist, that's why it hasn't materialised. I can adjust the time frame if you like though @OSKAR what would you recommend as being appropriate?
Unread 06-30-2019, 05:13 PM   #4

Nicholas

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post

I've spoken to EtH and Guts in private. You're both asking for evidence that doesn't exist, that's why it hasn't materialised. I can adjust the time frame if you like though @OSKAR what would you recommend as being appropriate?

Unread 06-30-2019, 05:30 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
I'm sceptical myself but I said I'd wait so I guess gotta wait but even then the whole offensive language based infraction dont sit well with me. It better be some strong evidence, if like you say ghere even is any.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 06-30-2019, 05:30 PM   #5

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
I'm sceptical myself but I said I'd wait so I guess gotta wait but even then the whole offensive language based infraction dont sit well with me. It better be some strong evidence, if like you say ghere even is any.
Unread 06-30-2019, 05:33 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
I have a message from an alternate realm....

"Tell Just to get IM the little wank"

Turn your IM on and you shall be visited by a fat, ginger little Scot.
Unread 06-30-2019, 05:33 PM   #6

Nicholas

Quote:

Unread 06-30-2019, 05:44 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Roger that.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 06-30-2019, 05:44 PM   #7

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Roger that.
Unread 06-30-2019, 06:02 PM
Nicholas

Ahhh fuck it. I'm done. Pugz is a gigantic moron and X has the communication skills of a brick wall so it's impossible to know if he's equally retarded or just the G.O.A.T of social ineptitude. Thanks for the memories.
Unread 06-30-2019, 06:02 PM   #8

Nicholas

Ahhh fuck it. I'm done. Pugz is a gigantic moron and X has the communication skills of a brick wall so it's impossible to know if he's equally retarded or just the G.O.A.T of social ineptitude. Thanks for the memories.

Unread 06-30-2019, 07:29 PM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Shit is not justified at all IDC what fucking excuse staff presents
Unread 06-30-2019, 07:29 PM   #9

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Denton

Shit is not justified at all IDC what fucking excuse staff presents
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2019, 04:42 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

You're really encouraging people to delete their accounts, and you think that's helping?
Unread 07-01-2019, 04:42 PM   #10

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Quote:

You're really encouraging people to delete their accounts, and you think that's helping?

Display