Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Fair Voters Club

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-27-2020, 08:35 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost
Default FVC APPLICATIONS

Idk why I'm doing all these thread titles in all caps. Must be a homage to @HVK I guess.

FVC Applications

In the other thread I just made called "BIG FVC ANNOUNCEMENT" I said I was looking for at least 2 new members to join the FVC, and that I wanted the users to vote them in like last time. This is the thread where people who want to join the FVC should post their applications to join; any other posts on the subject should go on the other thread or they'll be deleted.

Your "application" doesn't have to be wordy and long at all, just answer these 3 questions:

1) Why do you want to be FVC?
2) What makes you a good voter?
3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?

If you think you want to apply but you have some questions, hit me up and I'm happy to tell you everything I know (about this).
Unread 03-27-2020, 08:35 AM   #1

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Default FVC APPLICATIONS

Idk why I'm doing all these thread titles in all caps. Must be a homage to @HVK I guess.

FVC Applications

In the other thread I just made called "BIG FVC ANNOUNCEMENT" I said I was looking for at least 2 new members to join the FVC, and that I wanted the users to vote them in like last time. This is the thread where people who want to join the FVC should post their applications to join; any other posts on the subject should go on the other thread or they'll be deleted.

Your "application" doesn't have to be wordy and long at all, just answer these 3 questions:

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?

If you think you want to apply but you have some questions, hit me up and I'm happy to tell you everything I know (about this).
Unread 03-27-2020, 09:07 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

- to undo a lot of Bnas and similar kinda votes.
- a lot of people get robbed in open battle in the audio and text sections both
- because this time a more reliable person is in charge of the same which is Kiwi
- i opted out of the last recruitment inspite of being the then FVC King coz it was being run by air heads with 0 grass root level deliverables so i just sat out of it till this day came along again.

- For starters i have averaged about 100 votes a month since i made an account here which is about a year now i think.
- I have a pretty good understanding of what is a winning verse unless there are too many international references that i do not know about
- with that said a lot of those 100 per month votes unquestionably bring quality and quantity both to the table.
- Also, I am one of the few guys (at my skill level) who votes against even the biggest names if required be in the biggest/smallest stages.
- High voting is a by product of a discipline i maintain to improve my own skills by reading as many battles as i can. which more or less translates to the fact that every vote/rating i drop/give is done after i have thoroughly understood the verses.
- Also coz my dick so big you could use it as a selfie stick for the whole solar system!!

- Nothing other than the fact that it would have increased VP.
- i will be continuing to vote on battles as i have always done.
- I may not open a voting thread coz mostly i do not need one coz i got on voting sprees quite often plus i do not vote on battles wherein the battlers are inactive voters themselves.
- My major focus will be the open ranked arenas audio and texts both, texts being the primary one.
- I will only step into tourney battles which i like reading which are most of them or need more votes, but i may/may not be voting on every tourney battle as is the case with me even without the FVC.
- lots of bobs and vagene shit.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 03-27-2020 at 02:06 PM.
Unread 03-27-2020, 09:07 AM   #2

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text

- to undo a lot of Bnas and similar kinda votes.
- a lot of people get robbed in open battle in the audio and text sections both
- because this time a more reliable person is in charge of the same which is Kiwi
- i opted out of the last recruitment inspite of being the then FVC King coz it was being run by air heads with 0 grass root level deliverables so i just sat out of it till this day came along again.

- For starters i have averaged about 100 votes a month since i made an account here which is about a year now i think.
- I have a pretty good understanding of what is a winning verse unless there are too many international references that i do not know about
- with that said a lot of those 100 per month votes unquestionably bring quality and quantity both to the table.
- Also, I am one of the few guys (at my skill level) who votes against even the biggest names if required be in the biggest/smallest stages.
- High voting is a by product of a discipline i maintain to improve my own skills by reading as many battles as i can. which more or less translates to the fact that every vote/rating i drop/give is done after i have thoroughly understood the verses.
- Also coz my dick so big you could use it as a selfie stick for the whole solar system!!

- Nothing other than the fact that it would have increased VP.
- i will be continuing to vote on battles as i have always done.
- I may not open a voting thread coz mostly i do not need one coz i got on voting sprees quite often plus i do not vote on battles wherein the battlers are inactive voters themselves.
- My major focus will be the open ranked arenas audio and texts both, texts being the primary one.
- I will only step into tourney battles which i like reading which are most of them or need more votes, but i may/may not be voting on every tourney battle as is the case with me even without the FVC.
- lots of bobs and vagene shit.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 03-27-2020 at 02:06 PM.
Unread 03-27-2020, 02:02 PM
Squammy Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

1) Why do you want to be FVC? - I usually take a lot of time with my votes to give people clarity on what I think they could improve, why they won/lost/etc but its hard to put all that time/effort into votes for no recognition. Plus I wanna set a standard for other voters on this site because I see a lot of trash or bias votes. I also see this site straying too far away from battling your opponent, as lots of people bring generic indirect bars or similes that could apply to anyone. I wanna appreciate those that go above and beyond with their effort.

2) What makes you a good voter? - I don't come with bias. I understand there's lots of aspects that make a good verse, and I don't knock people down just because they're missing wordplay or complex multis, I try and highlight both the good and bad so people can actually improve. Sometimes good ideas are poorly executed, and I think its important to encourage creativity and originality rather than just say no sorry your multis weren't long enough and give no further feedback.

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC? - The main reason I only vote in patches is because there's no recognition or appreciation when I'm typing considered votes with good feedback, so it gets draining as I don't wanna simply fire off short votes just to get it done. With FVC you'd see a consistent amount of votes from me and I can assure you they'll all contain feedback to actually help battlers improve and give clarity on why I thought they won or lost.
Unread 03-27-2020, 02:02 PM   #3

Squammy Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 102 text
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

1) Why do you want to be FVC? - I usually take a lot of time with my votes to give people clarity on what I think they could improve, why they won/lost/etc but its hard to put all that time/effort into votes for no recognition. Plus I wanna set a standard for other voters on this site because I see a lot of trash or bias votes. I also see this site straying too far away from battling your opponent, as lots of people bring generic indirect bars or similes that could apply to anyone. I wanna appreciate those that go above and beyond with their effort.

2) What makes you a good voter? - I don't come with bias. I understand there's lots of aspects that make a good verse, and I don't knock people down just because they're missing wordplay or complex multis, I try and highlight both the good and bad so people can actually improve. Sometimes good ideas are poorly executed, and I think its important to encourage creativity and originality rather than just say no sorry your multis weren't long enough and give no further feedback.

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC? - The main reason I only vote in patches is because there's no recognition or appreciation when I'm typing considered votes with good feedback, so it gets draining as I don't wanna simply fire off short votes just to get it done. With FVC you'd see a consistent amount of votes from me and I can assure you they'll all contain feedback to actually help battlers improve and give clarity on why I thought they won or lost.
Unread 03-27-2020, 07:44 PM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

There's less than 5 people that vote, and know how to vote. I'm tired of seeing and hearing people complain about shit voting and losing by an inch. I also want to inspire others to vote, since most people just battle without voting, which brings next to nothing to the site. I also want to make the FVC look good, especially after a lot of the controversy that surrounded it's existence. Most people on here also have jobs, which I legally cannot have, this gives me more time to leave votes for the site. I also enjoy helping others as well.

2) I have a completely calculated voting system, and I also break down each and everyone of my votes to every single detail, explaining as to why I picked the choice that I did, in order to prevent complaints of unfair voting. Also, I will request a deletion of my votes if I realize that I missed something in a battle, which prevents any unfair voting on my side. Besides that, I don't have any beef/feuds with anyone on the site that can lead to biased voting. I also know most of the categories with decent knowledge, Concepts, Rhyming, Execution, Clarity and Structure all feeding into if each bar has a heavy punch. I combine each category to see how hard each punch actually hits, and also factor in consistency to see if they maintain the same level of quality throughout a battle (1-Bars excluded). I also know how to vote on topicals and cyphers as well.

3) 30-40 high quality votes a month. If the pandemic shit keeps up? Probably near 60. Votes on next to all tournament battles, except for ones that don't have expos posted that I can't fairly vote on.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 03-27-2020, 07:44 PM   #4

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

There's less than 5 people that vote, and know how to vote. I'm tired of seeing and hearing people complain about shit voting and losing by an inch. I also want to inspire others to vote, since most people just battle without voting, which brings next to nothing to the site. I also want to make the FVC look good, especially after a lot of the controversy that surrounded it's existence. Most people on here also have jobs, which I legally cannot have, this gives me more time to leave votes for the site. I also enjoy helping others as well.

2) I have a completely calculated voting system, and I also break down each and everyone of my votes to every single detail, explaining as to why I picked the choice that I did, in order to prevent complaints of unfair voting. Also, I will request a deletion of my votes if I realize that I missed something in a battle, which prevents any unfair voting on my side. Besides that, I don't have any beef/feuds with anyone on the site that can lead to biased voting. I also know most of the categories with decent knowledge, Concepts, Rhyming, Execution, Clarity and Structure all feeding into if each bar has a heavy punch. I combine each category to see how hard each punch actually hits, and also factor in consistency to see if they maintain the same level of quality throughout a battle (1-Bars excluded). I also know how to vote on topicals and cyphers as well.

3) 30-40 high quality votes a month. If the pandemic shit keeps up? Probably near 60. Votes on next to all tournament battles, except for ones that don't have expos posted that I can't fairly vote on.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 03-27-2020, 09:13 PM
The Saaxxx Baba
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiZzReSpEkT View Post
Most people on here also have jobs, which I legally cannot have, this gives me more time to leave votes for the site.
This dude gets so cute sometimes it fires up the @Shodan in me.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 03-27-2020, 09:13 PM   #5

The Saaxxx Baba
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiZzReSpEkT View Post
Most people on here also have jobs, which I legally cannot have, this gives me more time to leave votes for the site.
This dude gets so cute sometimes it fires up the @Shodan in me.
Unread 03-27-2020, 09:16 PM
korvus
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

to make sure battles close, to make sure someone like bnas isn't getting free wins because of uneducated voting. to help the site, give an unbiased perspective.
experienced battler and voter. taught by some of the best on the site. former fvc member, and at one point i was going to run the fvc myself. i give unbiased reviews, and try to point out what was wrong, to help people improve. i may not sugar coat it, but i feel like it's better to hear the truth.
all tourny battles, card battles, and as much in the reg as i can. prob 1000 votes per season.
Unread 03-27-2020, 09:16 PM   #6

korvus

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

to make sure battles close, to make sure someone like bnas isn't getting free wins because of uneducated voting. to help the site, give an unbiased perspective.
experienced battler and voter. taught by some of the best on the site. former fvc member, and at one point i was going to run the fvc myself. i give unbiased reviews, and try to point out what was wrong, to help people improve. i may not sugar coat it, but i feel like it's better to hear the truth.
all tourny battles, card battles, and as much in the reg as i can. prob 1000 votes per season.

Unread 03-27-2020, 11:25 PM
Bnas
Mentioned: 1015 Post(s)
Tagged: 38 Thread(s)
4 1649
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1522 Won / 142 Lost
14 1455
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1577 Won / 102 Lost

I have since the whole regime started. I was always denied because of voting power or because of hate from others. The situation has always been out of my hands, but for 3-4 years now I've wanted to be in the club. I'm tired of seeing dudes in it for the title, who drop 10 votes a month and because maybe they 'names popular' they get let off the hook. I would provide 150-200 votes a month. All the votes would be unbiased, as I am tired of 'said person' winning battles on this website because of their name

I've delt with the negativity first hand from thousands of dudes on this website. Meaning, I am not afraid to vote FAIRLY no matter who is battling who. If I think somebody won, they are getting my vote. If I'm the only one voting for said person and the other dudes got 10 votes, I wouldn't feel bad. This website is about opinion. Push all the hate aside, I been here since 2011 on this account, since 2008 on other accounts. I know what kind of format I personally like the most on this website, if somebody dosen't agree with me, that's alright. I've read/ voted on tens of thousands of battles on this website. Maybe some of the votes are quicker votes, but some battles also don't deserve much of an explanation (winner wise) as much as they deserve to be coached. Alot of dudes need to be taught right from wrong before critiquing their actual bars. Everyone deserves a chance yO

Lol. Good question, let the badge do the talking. I was sick for 10 days, I also had some family gatherings this past season. I could easily vote on 1000 battles a season, consistently. The real question here should be "what activity are the current FVC bringing". Well, none of them are at 100 votes in three months. That's pathetic. The FVC needs an overhaul and it starts right here. Enough said
Unread 03-27-2020, 11:25 PM   #7

Bnas
4 1649
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1522 Won / 142 Lost
14 1455
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1577 Won / 102 Lost

Voted: 3902 audio / 6099 text
Mentioned: 1015 Post(s)
Tagged: 38 Thread(s)

I have since the whole regime started. I was always denied because of voting power or because of hate from others. The situation has always been out of my hands, but for 3-4 years now I've wanted to be in the club. I'm tired of seeing dudes in it for the title, who drop 10 votes a month and because maybe they 'names popular' they get let off the hook. I would provide 150-200 votes a month. All the votes would be unbiased, as I am tired of 'said person' winning battles on this website because of their name

I've delt with the negativity first hand from thousands of dudes on this website. Meaning, I am not afraid to vote FAIRLY no matter who is battling who. If I think somebody won, they are getting my vote. If I'm the only one voting for said person and the other dudes got 10 votes, I wouldn't feel bad. This website is about opinion. Push all the hate aside, I been here since 2011 on this account, since 2008 on other accounts. I know what kind of format I personally like the most on this website, if somebody dosen't agree with me, that's alright. I've read/ voted on tens of thousands of battles on this website. Maybe some of the votes are quicker votes, but some battles also don't deserve much of an explanation (winner wise) as much as they deserve to be coached. Alot of dudes need to be taught right from wrong before critiquing their actual bars. Everyone deserves a chance yO

Lol. Good question, let the badge do the talking. I was sick for 10 days, I also had some family gatherings this past season. I could easily vote on 1000 battles a season, consistently. The real question here should be "what activity are the current FVC bringing". Well, none of them are at 100 votes in three months. That's pathetic. The FVC needs an overhaul and it starts right here. Enough said
Unread 03-27-2020, 11:48 PM
The Saaxxx Baba
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Everyone deserves a chance yO
The truth has been spoken !! TBH if Bnas is serious about the FVC and gonna vote as per the responsibility too i dnt see FVC failing ever.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 03-27-2020, 11:48 PM   #8

The Saaxxx Baba
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Everyone deserves a chance yO
The truth has been spoken !! TBH if Bnas is serious about the FVC and gonna vote as per the responsibility too i dnt see FVC failing ever.
Unread 03-28-2020, 12:02 AM
Fidel Z

I hate job interviews but fuck it....

Only way I'll ever have a title

I've been on here since 2012 you can say I'm a bit experienced. I can tell the difference between a well put together punch that works both ways and a forced attempt. I'm never too harsh with it & look for the positives in all verses instead of just pointing out the negatives.

I can admit that I don't usually vote on battles unless people ask me to vote or tourney bouts need votes. But if I get recruited then I'll have to step it up....and I will.

Thank you.

Z
Unread 03-28-2020, 12:02 AM   #9

Fidel Z

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

I hate job interviews but fuck it....

Only way I'll ever have a title

I've been on here since 2012 you can say I'm a bit experienced. I can tell the difference between a well put together punch that works both ways and a forced attempt. I'm never too harsh with it & look for the positives in all verses instead of just pointing out the negatives.

I can admit that I don't usually vote on battles unless people ask me to vote or tourney bouts need votes. But if I get recruited then I'll have to step it up....and I will.

Thank you.

Z

Unread 03-29-2020, 01:44 AM
Charan
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

May as well throw my hat in this

I feel like I'm a great voter, and have been in the FVC multiple times which means I have experience in being able to live up to the vote requirements (explanations/number and volume of votes required).

I'm always fair regardless of names, titles, and reputation. Because of this, I give people who truly deliver the best content the fairest chance to win. This is what led to me being 2x FVC King on my other account

You can expect top level voting activity, the return of my personal vote thread, and also the encouragement of others to drop votes as well.
Unread 03-29-2020, 01:44 AM   #10

Charan
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 126 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

May as well throw my hat in this

I feel like I'm a great voter, and have been in the FVC multiple times which means I have experience in being able to live up to the vote requirements (explanations/number and volume of votes required).

I'm always fair regardless of names, titles, and reputation. Because of this, I give people who truly deliver the best content the fairest chance to win. This is what led to me being 2x FVC King on my other account

You can expect top level voting activity, the return of my personal vote thread, and also the encouragement of others to drop votes as well.

Tags
shodan4fvc

Display