2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List
EtH, Godbody, Manhattan, NOBLE, Rowdy, RULE, The Saaxxx Baba

Unread 04-12-2020, 10:33 PM
Charan
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

I honestly think what EtH’s hold up is is that he has TO effect.

He’s great in the eyes of some, but also a person who’s made many enemies over the years by his constant and unrelenting bullying, trolling, and overall demeanor of talking shit.

Clearly, there are less “talented” HOF’ers, but, how you treat people matters...and karma’s a bitch when it comes back to bite you in the ass like it is here. Since nobody else wants to say it, I will. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, EtH (and probly Godbody) are the two most negative members in Letsbeef history, and the only difference between the two is God doesn’t bully and troll people on a nonstop basis like EtH does.

We might be fooling ourselves in saying his contributions aren’t HOF worthy, but if you think his way of treating people over the years is HOF worthy, then you’re fooling yourselves too.
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:33 PM   #21

Charan
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 126 text

I honestly think what EtH’s hold up is is that he has TO effect.

He’s great in the eyes of some, but also a person who’s made many enemies over the years by his constant and unrelenting bullying, trolling, and overall demeanor of talking shit.

Clearly, there are less “talented” HOF’ers, but, how you treat people matters...and karma’s a bitch when it comes back to bite you in the ass like it is here. Since nobody else wants to say it, I will. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, EtH (and probly Godbody) are the two most negative members in Letsbeef history, and the only difference between the two is God doesn’t bully and troll people on a nonstop basis like EtH does.

We might be fooling ourselves in saying his contributions aren’t HOF worthy, but if you think his way of treating people over the years is HOF worthy, then you’re fooling yourselves too.
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:29 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
There's recently been a lot of talk around the Hall of Fame on Letsbeef, and it seems to me that a lot of users feel it needs some sort of change or overhaul. To that end I am writing this thread with some ideas I have had. Since the only thing that makes the HOF worth anything is whether the users respect it, I want to get everybody's thoughts before changing anything, and to make sure that there is site-wide consensus and understanding. Please feel free to share whatever ideas or thoughts you have too.

I've tagged in the thread users who I think may be invested in the topic.

1. Updates

A lot of the HOF induction pages are out of date, for instance battlers have come back, won titles, and had major accomplishments since their induction (i.e. All-Boro). This could either be remedied by editing the existing content of their induction pages to include it, or by adding a new section at the end of every HOF page which gave an account of the battler's activity and accomplishments since being inducted.

2. "Impact" Hall of Fame

A few people, most recently @EtH and Dono, have been nominated to the Hall Of Fame despite there not really being a category that fits them. Would it be worth creating another branch of the hall of fame, that functioned essentially as a "miscellaneous HOF", for users whose legacy didn't fit into just specifically text battling, audio battling or track making? Other plausible candidates could include @NOBLE and @Godbody. I'm particularly interested to know people's thoughts on this, and whether anyone can come up with a more fitting name.

3. Nominations

There seems to be a great deal of confusion over the nomination process itself. There is actually a relatively straightforward, if not-at-all-transparent, mechanism outlined here, however it requires @RULE to be active to process every nomination which unfortunately can't be the case forever. I think it might be time to come up with a better process to handle nominations. Purely having it down to a poll is not workable because of the extent that cheating and trolling often affect those polls, and because HOF is not a popularity contest. However, I think it's very important that the users have ultimate power over the inductions because it is their respect which makes the HOF valid.
I've always felt that the HoF process could be more systematic. I've never liked the fact that it seemed to be led primarily by nomination threads. Nomination threads should be a part of it, but should not be the primary basis of it. The issue with nomination threads is that, not only is it a popularity contest, it is skewed in favor of what is freshest in people's minds, and a lot of people's memories don't go back as far as is sometimes necessary to ensure that the right people make it into the Hall of Fame at the right time. What we need is a way of weighing HoF nominations against other HoF nominations. We should keep it only for battle related accomplishments. There are plenty of other ways to acknowledge people who have made an impact over the years. There are the LetsBeef Promoter, Forum Top Poster, Great Thinker, and Donor awards. We can even create a new award if we don't think some people quite fit into these. But battling is the site's core activity, and the Hall of Fame should reflect that.
If I were to overhaul the HoF process, I would first start by reducing it to either one or two per year for each category (text, audio, tracks) instead of one each month as the current schedule indicates.
We only have two grand championships each year but a new Hall of Famer is inducted each month? That basically makes it easier to get into the Hall of Fame than to win a grand championship in certain regards. It shouldn't be like that. The whole point of the HoF is that it is something to be coveted, so inductions should be a lot more rare.
How long candidates have been members and how long they were active should be a factor. I've seen some people inducted where, even though they deserved it or would've deserved it eventually, were inducted way before others who had accomplished similar things but who aren't fresh in the site's memory.
There should be a points system similar to the "Greatest of Champions" thread where points are given for each factor (battle accomplishments, length of membership, site impact, or whatever other factor we decide to add). Nomination threads can also earn someone points, but it shouldn't weigh more than those other factors. Then when it's time to induct the one or two people for that category that year, everyone who was nominated in the category should have their points weighed against each other before we decide who to nominate that year.
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:29 PM   #22

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
There's recently been a lot of talk around the Hall of Fame on Letsbeef, and it seems to me that a lot of users feel it needs some sort of change or overhaul. To that end I am writing this thread with some ideas I have had. Since the only thing that makes the HOF worth anything is whether the users respect it, I want to get everybody's thoughts before changing anything, and to make sure that there is site-wide consensus and understanding. Please feel free to share whatever ideas or thoughts you have too.

I've tagged in the thread users who I think may be invested in the topic.

1. Updates

A lot of the HOF induction pages are out of date, for instance battlers have come back, won titles, and had major accomplishments since their induction (i.e. All-Boro). This could either be remedied by editing the existing content of their induction pages to include it, or by adding a new section at the end of every HOF page which gave an account of the battler's activity and accomplishments since being inducted.

2. "Impact" Hall of Fame

A few people, most recently @EtH and Dono, have been nominated to the Hall Of Fame despite there not really being a category that fits them. Would it be worth creating another branch of the hall of fame, that functioned essentially as a "miscellaneous HOF", for users whose legacy didn't fit into just specifically text battling, audio battling or track making? Other plausible candidates could include @NOBLE and @Godbody. I'm particularly interested to know people's thoughts on this, and whether anyone can come up with a more fitting name.

3. Nominations

There seems to be a great deal of confusion over the nomination process itself. There is actually a relatively straightforward, if not-at-all-transparent, mechanism outlined here, however it requires @RULE to be active to process every nomination which unfortunately can't be the case forever. I think it might be time to come up with a better process to handle nominations. Purely having it down to a poll is not workable because of the extent that cheating and trolling often affect those polls, and because HOF is not a popularity contest. However, I think it's very important that the users have ultimate power over the inductions because it is their respect which makes the HOF valid.
I've always felt that the HoF process could be more systematic. I've never liked the fact that it seemed to be led primarily by nomination threads. Nomination threads should be a part of it, but should not be the primary basis of it. The issue with nomination threads is that, not only is it a popularity contest, it is skewed in favor of what is freshest in people's minds, and a lot of people's memories don't go back as far as is sometimes necessary to ensure that the right people make it into the Hall of Fame at the right time. What we need is a way of weighing HoF nominations against other HoF nominations. We should keep it only for battle related accomplishments. There are plenty of other ways to acknowledge people who have made an impact over the years. There are the LetsBeef Promoter, Forum Top Poster, Great Thinker, and Donor awards. We can even create a new award if we don't think some people quite fit into these. But battling is the site's core activity, and the Hall of Fame should reflect that.
If I were to overhaul the HoF process, I would first start by reducing it to either one or two per year for each category (text, audio, tracks) instead of one each month as the current schedule indicates.
We only have two grand championships each year but a new Hall of Famer is inducted each month? That basically makes it easier to get into the Hall of Fame than to win a grand championship in certain regards. It shouldn't be like that. The whole point of the HoF is that it is something to be coveted, so inductions should be a lot more rare.
How long candidates have been members and how long they were active should be a factor. I've seen some people inducted where, even though they deserved it or would've deserved it eventually, were inducted way before others who had accomplished similar things but who aren't fresh in the site's memory.
There should be a points system similar to the "Greatest of Champions" thread where points are given for each factor (battle accomplishments, length of membership, site impact, or whatever other factor we decide to add). Nomination threads can also earn someone points, but it shouldn't weigh more than those other factors. Then when it's time to induct the one or two people for that category that year, everyone who was nominated in the category should have their points weighed against each other before we decide who to nominate that year.
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:48 PM
Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
The 2020 HOF schedule is more "catching up on overdue HOF inductees" it legit ends in May.

A new HOFer isn't inducted each month lol.

Spoiler for Punk's Letsbeef Awards:

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  2. Forum Beef of The Year (2014)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  4. Best Track Maker (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  6. Best Track Maker (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  8. Best Track Maker (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  10. Forum Beef of The Year (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  12. Forum Beef of The Year (2019)
  13. Most Improved Text Battler (2019)
  14. Text Battle of The Year (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  16. Best Track Maker (2019)
  17. Biggest Battle Upset (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)
  19. Forum Beef of The Year (2020)
  20. Audio Battle of The Year (2020)
  21. Discord Battle Host Of The Year (2020)
  22. Discord Beef of The Year (2020)
  23. Best Track Maker (2020)
  24. Tournament Hosting King (2020)
  25. Member of The Year (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion
Summer Throwdown Champion
Spring Throwdown Champion

8 24
💜💛
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:48 PM   #23

Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 12 audio / 50 text

Quote:
The 2020 HOF schedule is more "catching up on overdue HOF inductees" it legit ends in May.

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion

8 24
💜💛
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:49 PM
Charan
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Perfectly stated.
Unread 04-12-2020, 11:49 PM   #24

Charan
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Perfectly stated.
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:04 AM
NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Punk View Post

I see. I had assumed "TBC" for June, August , October, and December indicates they intend to induct people in those months but hadn't decided who yet.
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:04 AM   #25

NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Punk View Post

I see. I had assumed "TBC" for June, August , October, and December indicates they intend to induct people in those months but hadn't decided who yet.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:27 AM
korvus
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

noble said it best. nominations threads are a popularity contest. eth has friends now. let's look at what's he done since he been around in the past few years.

1. beat a washed up rai who wrote a pretty bad verse, and eths verse wasn't crazy either
2. tagged with lock and lost to a rule and rant verse that wasn't that strong.
3. make 100 threads trying to fuck with staff members and the owner of the site
4. start illmania 5 just to bail on it
5. deleted his account two or three times
6. posted personal information of other users 3 times.

i mean there's more but, this kind of spells it out for me. in general the spam of hof nominations is cool in some ways like, hey we appreciate you, and some deserved it like manny (if we lookin past the skizz drama) but it's also degrading the worth of the hof.

"dont take it serious, who cares, it's just a site"

ok so give me a gc title please. no biggie. i been trying hard as fuck for two years to elevate and y'all seen it so might as well just throw me a bone right? what? you won't? oh geez. stop taking it so serious nerds.
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:27 AM   #26

korvus

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

noble said it best. nominations threads are a popularity contest. eth has friends now. let's look at what's he done since he been around in the past few years.

1. beat a washed up rai who wrote a pretty bad verse, and eths verse wasn't crazy either
2. tagged with lock and lost to a rule and rant verse that wasn't that strong.
3. make 100 threads trying to fuck with staff members and the owner of the site
4. start illmania 5 just to bail on it
5. deleted his account two or three times
6. posted personal information of other users 3 times.

i mean there's more but, this kind of spells it out for me. in general the spam of hof nominations is cool in some ways like, hey we appreciate you, and some deserved it like manny (if we lookin past the skizz drama) but it's also degrading the worth of the hof.

"dont take it serious, who cares, it's just a site"

ok so give me a gc title please. no biggie. i been trying hard as fuck for two years to elevate and y'all seen it so might as well just throw me a bone right? what? you won't? oh geez. stop taking it so serious nerds.

Unread 04-13-2020, 12:30 AM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 696 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

How you treat people should have nothing to do with getting into the Hall of Fame. It’s not the Hall of Respectable Gentlemen.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:30 AM   #27

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 700 text
Mentioned: 696 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

How you treat people should have nothing to do with getting into the Hall of Fame. It’s not the Hall of Respectable Gentlemen.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:50 AM
Charan
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
No. A Hall of Fame inductee is viewed based on his or her TOTAL body of work in all aspects. You know that.

With that being said, and while Guts made some very valid points I didn't wanna outline EtH's resume because this isn't a "Shame EtH thread." It's a healthy dialogue thread about the state of the HOF induction process.

It's just that EtH is the most recent and obviously controversial name to be brought up for consideration.
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:50 AM   #28

Charan
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
No. A Hall of Fame inductee is viewed based on his or her TOTAL body of work in all aspects. You know that.

With that being said, and while Guts made some very valid points I didn't wanna outline EtH's resume because this isn't a "Shame EtH thread." It's a healthy dialogue thread about the state of the HOF induction process.

It's just that EtH is the most recent and obviously controversial name to be brought up for consideration.
Unread 04-13-2020, 04:52 AM
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Guts didn't make a single valid point. He posted eths bully resume.

He completely left out anything dude has done to impact that site that's how you know this is personal.

Guts you're talking about what he's done for the past year but forgetting that you aint BEEN here for the past years. I think you started using in like 2018?

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion

8 24
💜💛
Unread 04-13-2020, 04:52 AM   #29

Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 12 audio / 50 text

Guts didn't make a single valid point. He posted eths bully resume.

He completely left out anything dude has done to impact that site that's how you know this is personal.

Guts you're talking about what he's done for the past year but forgetting that you aint BEEN here for the past years. I think you started using in like 2018?
Unread 04-13-2020, 05:29 AM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

I agree with everything @NOBLE said.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 04-13-2020, 05:29 AM   #30

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

I agree with everything @NOBLE said.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Tags
eth > rain, punk > eth > rain

Display