Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Help & Support > Bugs/Complaints > Complaints
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-13-2014, 02:01 AM
X-Calibur
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
Oh look it's that "coming soon" phrase again.
Haaaa I know what you mean bro shot me and you been round these parts longer than most ....

But I've seen the new skin and the work going into it and it ain't far away from being finished ....

Certain other members where meant to be helping out infact some of them are in here bitching ....

But NOBLE is putting that work in

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 08-13-2014, 02:01 AM   #61

X-Calibur
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
Oh look it's that "coming soon" phrase again.
Haaaa I know what you mean bro shot me and you been round these parts longer than most ....

But I've seen the new skin and the work going into it and it ain't far away from being finished ....

Certain other members where meant to be helping out infact some of them are in here bitching ....

But NOBLE is putting that work in

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 08-13-2014, 04:50 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENSON THA GREAT View Post
its not the owners fault...its the fact the members on here are boring and unentertaining...the days of giant beefs are over.... oh well...if everyone had my beefing skills like the members did back in the day this place would be poppin...ITS ALL YOUR FAULT...NOT THE OWNERS...truth hurts
Says Benson who won't reply to my diss track.
Unread 08-13-2014, 04:50 AM   #62

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENSON THA GREAT View Post
its not the owners fault...its the fact the members on here are boring and unentertaining...the days of giant beefs are over.... oh well...if everyone had my beefing skills like the members did back in the day this place would be poppin...ITS ALL YOUR FAULT...NOT THE OWNERS...truth hurts
Says Benson who won't reply to my diss track.

Unread 08-13-2014, 04:54 AM
Fiji Osa

I've read all 7 pages .. and here is my response .. take it how you want it but respect that I am talking to all involved like men

@Godbody .. way to stir the pot my friend .. however .. real heads know that you bring 0% activity to LB atm .. stop living in the past start focusing on the future. Do your part as this isn't the first time you have made a thread like this - what are you really trying to accomplish.

@Crysis @Rant @LOCK .. it would be in the best interest of all 3 of you guys to wipe MODSHIP possibilities from your thought process. Cry is not respected enough on here - he is tolerated Rant needs to grow the fuck up and start being taken seriously and LOCK just needs to stop pretending like he has any clue as to the essence of Hip-Hop or the culture of Battle Rapping. Out the 3 Blnk would be the best candidate IMO and that is a fucking stretch even saying that

So you all go around and make threads that the site is dead that the site is dying and all that happy horse bullshit .. LB comes together and makes something happen and then this is the response we get

Quote:
I'm still on the fence about this live thing that Pugz is running. If they do it more like a tour throughout the country, then I could see it possibly working, but if not and this is only a one-time thing, then it'll flop just like everything else the site has tried to put forward (LBV4 anyone?)
Let me tell you guys about the LB Showcase that is being held on 20 Sep. First off this is a dream that many older members of LB have talked about for years at the beginning of it all we were young with no money but now we are older and well more established and able to function and make it happen .. all we really wanted was for fellow members on LB to just have a meet and greet get to meet each other in person. But with the explosion of battle rap becoming more dominant we are now able to take that dream to level not even we could imagine.

1. FYI @Pugz how did @Godbody put it (absent - doesn't give a fuck) Pugz paid money out his own pocket to lock on the venue that the show case is being held at. And we are not talking $250.00 either HIS OWN FUCKING POCKET how many of you on here can say that you could actually come up with money like that? Lock Crysis Rant just asking
2. @Mic-Check has been doing all the leg work. He booked several class act as well as huge names to participate. He has really put together a nice event - and for yall not to support him is fucking insane
3. @Muggz drove to NYC on his own dime to scope the venue out took pictures the whole 9 .. made sure we had an idea of the logistics that we would be gong into.
4. I paid for a plane ticket out my own pocket to attend this event .. I canceled on a paid live battle in Jersey and paid money out my own pocket to attend this event. I also don't mind paying for drinks/weed/hotel rooms for LB members that will be attending. I have a battle with a URL PG artist .. that is huge son .. bet yall ant to see me loose too huh did a spur of the moment interview and only talked about LB every other word was LB is this or LB is that - when was the last time any of you promoted LB? Simply just walking up to someone and talking about hip-hop and then showing them the platform that is LB. If you would tell 2 friends and they tell 2 friends - the numbers would be endless of new users
5. This is LB's event we have other sponsors but LB is the headliner - how can you say we are dead when we made a power move like that! LB is busy

^^Look at the dedication to LB to you guys it's members but you spit in our faces by making these threads - thats why I really don't fuck with yall and I am sure that is the reason a lot of cats I mentioned above don't fuck with the "Nay Sayers"

There was a thread up if there were any LB members that were around the Washington DC - NYC area let it be know in the thread so we could work out logistics to get yall to the event .. not one single reply nothing - I guess yall rather it would fail because god forbid it actually becomes successful and LB benefits from it .. then what you look like a fucking clown taking credit for something you wanted to fail from the start

Another thread went up a Battle League owner in Cali hit me up and needed some new blood and wanted me to get someone from LB .. not one fucking reply - I guess LB forums is the most you guys want to obtain

ANd @Pugz @V3numb @DJ Denton @Muggz yall wondered why I never mentioned the formation of the LetsBeef Battle League South to the fucking ass monkeys yet - they would rather see that fail just the same

LB def needs a face lift - a color change - and LB needs a new coder (who would be willing to send a monthly fee to Pugz each month so that it could help pay for a coder) @LOCK since you so willing to "bet the house" how much would you be willing to put forth a month - Name it and I'll match it .. if not stfu about a damn coder! You talk about a tour .. bitch who paying for that LOCK .. and could you even attend a function? you still rap in hiding for fear of what your folks would say - how can you embrace the culture when you afraid to let it be known that you are apart of it.

the members that are here currently on LB are the promotion ambassador - listen to the things I said in the interview recruit people using those similar phrases don't talk about the negative talk about the positive [COLOR="rgb(244, 164, 96)"]HELP[/COLOR] people sign up for LB - that is the only way to boost activity is by us shining LB in a good light to make it to where people want to come both male and female word of mouth is the quicker and cheapest form of promotion.

Mods have to change however .. MODS should have some type of outside connections of some sort have the maturity and have the vision of what LB can and will become - the green title shouldn't be considered for gaining votes and fucking with people

FOH with yall negative bullshit ..
Unread 08-13-2014, 04:54 AM   #63

Fiji Osa

I've read all 7 pages .. and here is my response .. take it how you want it but respect that I am talking to all involved like men

@Godbody .. way to stir the pot my friend .. however .. real heads know that you bring 0% activity to LB atm .. stop living in the past start focusing on the future. Do your part as this isn't the first time you have made a thread like this - what are you really trying to accomplish.

@Crysis @Rant @LOCK .. it would be in the best interest of all 3 of you guys to wipe MODSHIP possibilities from your thought process. Cry is not respected enough on here - he is tolerated Rant needs to grow the fuck up and start being taken seriously and LOCK just needs to stop pretending like he has any clue as to the essence of Hip-Hop or the culture of Battle Rapping. Out the 3 Blnk would be the best candidate IMO and that is a fucking stretch even saying that

So you all go around and make threads that the site is dead that the site is dying and all that happy horse bullshit .. LB comes together and makes something happen and then this is the response we get

Quote:
I'm still on the fence about this live thing that Pugz is running. If they do it more like a tour throughout the country, then I could see it possibly working, but if not and this is only a one-time thing, then it'll flop just like everything else the site has tried to put forward (LBV4 anyone?)
Let me tell you guys about the LB Showcase that is being held on 20 Sep. First off this is a dream that many older members of LB have talked about for years at the beginning of it all we were young with no money but now we are older and well more established and able to function and make it happen .. all we really wanted was for fellow members on LB to just have a meet and greet get to meet each other in person. But with the explosion of battle rap becoming more dominant we are now able to take that dream to level not even we could imagine.

1. FYI @Pugz how did @Godbody put it (absent - doesn't give a fuck) Pugz paid money out his own pocket to lock on the venue that the show case is being held at. And we are not talking $250.00 either HIS OWN FUCKING POCKET how many of you on here can say that you could actually come up with money like that? Lock Crysis Rant just asking
2. @Mic-Check has been doing all the leg work. He booked several class act as well as huge names to participate. He has really put together a nice event - and for yall not to support him is fucking insane
3. @Muggz drove to NYC on his own dime to scope the venue out took pictures the whole 9 .. made sure we had an idea of the logistics that we would be gong into.
4. I paid for a plane ticket out my own pocket to attend this event .. I canceled on a paid live battle in Jersey and paid money out my own pocket to attend this event. I also don't mind paying for drinks/weed/hotel rooms for LB members that will be attending. I have a battle with a URL PG artist .. that is huge son .. bet yall ant to see me loose too huh did a spur of the moment interview and only talked about LB every other word was LB is this or LB is that - when was the last time any of you promoted LB? Simply just walking up to someone and talking about hip-hop and then showing them the platform that is LB. If you would tell 2 friends and they tell 2 friends - the numbers would be endless of new users
5. This is LB's event we have other sponsors but LB is the headliner - how can you say we are dead when we made a power move like that! LB is busy

^^Look at the dedication to LB to you guys it's members but you spit in our faces by making these threads - thats why I really don't fuck with yall and I am sure that is the reason a lot of cats I mentioned above don't fuck with the "Nay Sayers"

There was a thread up if there were any LB members that were around the Washington DC - NYC area let it be know in the thread so we could work out logistics to get yall to the event .. not one single reply nothing - I guess yall rather it would fail because god forbid it actually becomes successful and LB benefits from it .. then what you look like a fucking clown taking credit for something you wanted to fail from the start

Another thread went up a Battle League owner in Cali hit me up and needed some new blood and wanted me to get someone from LB .. not one fucking reply - I guess LB forums is the most you guys want to obtain

ANd @Pugz @V3numb @DJ Denton @Muggz yall wondered why I never mentioned the formation of the LetsBeef Battle League South to the fucking ass monkeys yet - they would rather see that fail just the same

LB def needs a face lift - a color change - and LB needs a new coder (who would be willing to send a monthly fee to Pugz each month so that it could help pay for a coder) @LOCK since you so willing to "bet the house" how much would you be willing to put forth a month - Name it and I'll match it .. if not stfu about a damn coder! You talk about a tour .. bitch who paying for that LOCK .. and could you even attend a function? you still rap in hiding for fear of what your folks would say - how can you embrace the culture when you afraid to let it be known that you are apart of it.

the members that are here currently on LB are the promotion ambassador - listen to the things I said in the interview recruit people using those similar phrases don't talk about the negative talk about the positive [COLOR="rgb(244, 164, 96)"]HELP[/COLOR] people sign up for LB - that is the only way to boost activity is by us shining LB in a good light to make it to where people want to come both male and female word of mouth is the quicker and cheapest form of promotion.

Mods have to change however .. MODS should have some type of outside connections of some sort have the maturity and have the vision of what LB can and will become - the green title shouldn't be considered for gaining votes and fucking with people

FOH with yall negative bullshit ..

Unread 08-13-2014, 05:19 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

@Fiji Osa

1. What does "knowing the essence of battle rap and hip hop" have to do with anything? Lock's proven himself to be a good battler. This is a battle site. Just because you watch more grind time videos, you've got it in your head that it means you know absolutely anything about how to run the site.

2. That's a legitimate concern about the live event, because as hinted in that post, LB's track record for even simple things is very bad, so a live event (which takes extensive organisation) could easily fail unless handled with extreme care.

3. I'm sure pretty much every single one of us could come up with 250bucks. That's not a lot? Anyways, respect to Pugz for doing it but it's not like LB hasn't generated 250 profit in the last 2 years that Pugz has been in charge. It's good to see something being pushed, but I don't respect Pugz for putting the money up cause at the end of the day, it's just a simple business matter.

4. I bet they aren't "HUGE" names, but complete respect to Mic Check, seems like the most work anyone's done on behalf of the site in a long long time.

5. You keep mentioning money. This guy paid that, this guy paid this. Yeah....then why the fuck are you taking shots at Crysis, one of the first guys to put money FROM HIS OWN POCKET into the site? I can guarantee you right now that had anyone actually given a fuck, @LOGiKK would have invested around 100dollars into LB by now. He was desperate to help the site, but all that happened was his 20dollars or so went into thin air and he never got a reply on where it went (turned out to help the radio get set up...so?).

6. Maybe no LB members were around the Washington DC - NYC area?

7. You're trying sooo hard to become a mod...but call everyone on the site "ass monkeys" lmao. I LOVE that you tagged v3numb and Denton too. Sucking off the staff acting like Denton and v3 have done ANYTHING for Letsbeef.

8. You mention LB needs a colour change, and then namedrop your buddy Pugz. Are you aware that 4 months ago I asked for the site specs and I'd make the skin for free...and he brushed me off saying he'd send me them later? He then never replied to my PM.

9. As for bringing in new members, I'd GLADLY bring LB over 100 new members before 2014 is up. But why would I? The live event is cool, but that's not what's going to build the foundation of the site. Until ANYTHING starts getting done, why would I bother? You mentioned alllll of those people.....are you not aware that NOBLE is the only guy who's actually going to help the site stay afloat? We can still have a live event and have the site go to shit. Essentially it's just a tiny bit of free advertising if we're being honest. NOBLE's the only guy that any of us can PM and have actually listen, and have want to implement our ideas. He's almost doing everything single handedly and you didn't even mention him because he's not in your faggot group of live battle jack offs.
Unread 08-13-2014, 05:19 AM   #64

Hubert Cumberdale

@Fiji Osa

1. What does "knowing the essence of battle rap and hip hop" have to do with anything? Lock's proven himself to be a good battler. This is a battle site. Just because you watch more grind time videos, you've got it in your head that it means you know absolutely anything about how to run the site.

2. That's a legitimate concern about the live event, because as hinted in that post, LB's track record for even simple things is very bad, so a live event (which takes extensive organisation) could easily fail unless handled with extreme care.

3. I'm sure pretty much every single one of us could come up with 250bucks. That's not a lot? Anyways, respect to Pugz for doing it but it's not like LB hasn't generated 250 profit in the last 2 years that Pugz has been in charge. It's good to see something being pushed, but I don't respect Pugz for putting the money up cause at the end of the day, it's just a simple business matter.

4. I bet they aren't "HUGE" names, but complete respect to Mic Check, seems like the most work anyone's done on behalf of the site in a long long time.

5. You keep mentioning money. This guy paid that, this guy paid this. Yeah....then why the fuck are you taking shots at Crysis, one of the first guys to put money FROM HIS OWN POCKET into the site? I can guarantee you right now that had anyone actually given a fuck, @LOGiKK would have invested around 100dollars into LB by now. He was desperate to help the site, but all that happened was his 20dollars or so went into thin air and he never got a reply on where it went (turned out to help the radio get set up...so?).

6. Maybe no LB members were around the Washington DC - NYC area?

7. You're trying sooo hard to become a mod...but call everyone on the site "ass monkeys" lmao. I LOVE that you tagged v3numb and Denton too. Sucking off the staff acting like Denton and v3 have done ANYTHING for Letsbeef.

8. You mention LB needs a colour change, and then namedrop your buddy Pugz. Are you aware that 4 months ago I asked for the site specs and I'd make the skin for free...and he brushed me off saying he'd send me them later? He then never replied to my PM.

9. As for bringing in new members, I'd GLADLY bring LB over 100 new members before 2014 is up. But why would I? The live event is cool, but that's not what's going to build the foundation of the site. Until ANYTHING starts getting done, why would I bother? You mentioned alllll of those people.....are you not aware that NOBLE is the only guy who's actually going to help the site stay afloat? We can still have a live event and have the site go to shit. Essentially it's just a tiny bit of free advertising if we're being honest. NOBLE's the only guy that any of us can PM and have actually listen, and have want to implement our ideas. He's almost doing everything single handedly and you didn't even mention him because he's not in your faggot group of live battle jack offs.

Unread 08-13-2014, 09:03 AM
NatsHubby
Banned
Mentioned: 492 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to NatsHubby
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 1 Lost

I don't even fuck with this shithole site anymore
Been here since 08 and believe me, it hurts me to see this site go down like this

Shout out to my dude Teek, the best mod on the site tbh ;'/
Unread 08-13-2014, 09:03 AM   #65

NatsHubby
Banned
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 99 text
Mentioned: 492 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to NatsHubby

I don't even fuck with this shithole site anymore
Been here since 08 and believe me, it hurts me to see this site go down like this

Shout out to my dude Teek, the best mod on the site tbh ;'/
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2014, 10:40 AM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Jesus calm the fuck down but Dave has a point about not mentioning noble .....

Also I do believe money being out in isn't always the answer and mike if your willing to match lock contribution for a coder I'll put in on that too ...

However we need a coder we need a money estimate .... Until then stop flapping ya lips ....

I think eryone is just on that negative vibe right now ....

And @Dave if your willing to do skin colours and work touch base with noble I'm sure he could use a hand if your any good on the old photoshop I heard v3numb was meant to help out but we all know that dude won't do shit for free pahhhh....

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Ps fuck a $20 contribution @Dave lol... I put $50 up for this live event and I ain't even going attending or battling but seemed like a good idea ....

Yall need to contribute more ....

Imma start the LB CHARITY FUND soon .... (I joke)

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 08-13-2014, 10:40 AM   #66

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text

Jesus calm the fuck down but Dave has a point about not mentioning noble .....

Also I do believe money being out in isn't always the answer and mike if your willing to match lock contribution for a coder I'll put in on that too ...

However we need a coder we need a money estimate .... Until then stop flapping ya lips ....

I think eryone is just on that negative vibe right now ....

And @Dave if your willing to do skin colours and work touch base with noble I'm sure he could use a hand if your any good on the old photoshop I heard v3numb was meant to help out but we all know that dude won't do shit for free pahhhh....

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Ps fuck a $20 contribution @Dave lol... I put $50 up for this live event and I ain't even going attending or battling but seemed like a good idea ....

Yall need to contribute more ....

Imma start the LB CHARITY FUND soon .... (I joke)
Unread 08-13-2014, 11:15 AM
Fiji Osa

@Dave .. Me watching rap battles have nothing to do with it - proven battler on LB doesn't make you worthy or able to be a Mod if that was the case they would be a lot more people other than Me and Lock that would be a Mod. I'm trashing Lock but it would be the same for anyone .. I just don't feel that any of you would do nothing anymore than what the current staff is doing

2. But why should you .. Any of you have a concern about the LB event? @Dave are you coming in person? I know Lock isn't. 90% of you on here will be unphased by the events of the LB Showcase if you are not coming or haven't contibuted in any way then your stupid for saying you want to see LB live again - yet you not support an event to this magnatude

3. Read what I said Pugz put money up .. We are not just talking about 250 dollars either. That means it is well over 250 we talking about. I don't need to give a specific amount but it a "generous donation"

4. Battle Rappers that are in the URL participating are Huge Names! No matter who it is that shows that LB is known and acknowledged enough to where these MCs will come and support. You not looking at the bigger picture! Then again I don't think most of you are.

5. 100 dollars isn't shit and I'm sure Logikk would do what a 1 time payment. No I'm talking about LB members willing and can be committed to paying 100-200 dollars monthly (if that is what it takes) being paid by "several members" to ensure that the coder is taken care of.

6. Some of the members in here bitching about the site is dead is from the east coast. Why they can't support the LB Showcase? Because at the end off it they don't care tbh the site is there life ..

7. I am going to be a full MOD @Dave whether it's sooner or later and it doesn't matter who approaches and feel a certain way about it. A green title right now is the least of my concerns .. Reasons Venumb and Denton were tag because they know what I am doing outside of LB it's not sucking up to the staff simply acknowledging it's a team effort

8. Perhaps Pugz didn't feel good about you doing the skin for LB maybe he just didn't want you to do .. Plain and simple free or not

9. That attitude right there is the reason you could never help the site. @NOBLE goes w/o question that was the best move LB made in a while making Nob admin but homie plate is full I wouldn't want to burn NOBLE out before LB turns the corner

But his focus is not the LB Showcase it's the site .. I'm picturing that the site will make it's changes prior to the showcase but me members need to start bringing members in before all this take place you don't even need 100

Challenge each member to bring 10 new members and keep them active until after the Showcase. Leave a thread in GT with the names of who signed up.

Dave you got me fucked up - at the end of the day we are both concerned about the future of LB and we want the same thing .. I'm just willing to step away from the computer to do it are you?
Unread 08-13-2014, 11:15 AM   #67

Fiji Osa

@Dave .. Me watching rap battles have nothing to do with it - proven battler on LB doesn't make you worthy or able to be a Mod if that was the case they would be a lot more people other than Me and Lock that would be a Mod. I'm trashing Lock but it would be the same for anyone .. I just don't feel that any of you would do nothing anymore than what the current staff is doing

2. But why should you .. Any of you have a concern about the LB event? @Dave are you coming in person? I know Lock isn't. 90% of you on here will be unphased by the events of the LB Showcase if you are not coming or haven't contibuted in any way then your stupid for saying you want to see LB live again - yet you not support an event to this magnatude

3. Read what I said Pugz put money up .. We are not just talking about 250 dollars either. That means it is well over 250 we talking about. I don't need to give a specific amount but it a "generous donation"

4. Battle Rappers that are in the URL participating are Huge Names! No matter who it is that shows that LB is known and acknowledged enough to where these MCs will come and support. You not looking at the bigger picture! Then again I don't think most of you are.

5. 100 dollars isn't shit and I'm sure Logikk would do what a 1 time payment. No I'm talking about LB members willing and can be committed to paying 100-200 dollars monthly (if that is what it takes) being paid by "several members" to ensure that the coder is taken care of.

6. Some of the members in here bitching about the site is dead is from the east coast. Why they can't support the LB Showcase? Because at the end off it they don't care tbh the site is there life ..

7. I am going to be a full MOD @Dave whether it's sooner or later and it doesn't matter who approaches and feel a certain way about it. A green title right now is the least of my concerns .. Reasons Venumb and Denton were tag because they know what I am doing outside of LB it's not sucking up to the staff simply acknowledging it's a team effort

8. Perhaps Pugz didn't feel good about you doing the skin for LB maybe he just didn't want you to do .. Plain and simple free or not

9. That attitude right there is the reason you could never help the site. @NOBLE goes w/o question that was the best move LB made in a while making Nob admin but homie plate is full I wouldn't want to burn NOBLE out before LB turns the corner

But his focus is not the LB Showcase it's the site .. I'm picturing that the site will make it's changes prior to the showcase but me members need to start bringing members in before all this take place you don't even need 100

Challenge each member to bring 10 new members and keep them active until after the Showcase. Leave a thread in GT with the names of who signed up.

Dave you got me fucked up - at the end of the day we are both concerned about the future of LB and we want the same thing .. I'm just willing to step away from the computer to do it are you?

Unread 08-13-2014, 11:40 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

1. In just 2 months of being a mod, which ended in being being banned, I was voted like 3 off of being Staff Member of the Year, losing out to NOBLE (the best staff member the site has ever had). If in 2 months I could trump every other mod on the site, then what can the staff do in a year? Moderating means fuck all when there's nothing to moderate. The staff needs to give people a reason to be here.

2. If I host a live event in Scotland, will you come?

3. Pugz is reinvesting money into the site, in order for it to be successful which in turn will bring in a profit. I don't think simple business is a respectable trait.

4. They aren't HUGE names though. Perhaps you mean huge for us. The thing that gets me a bit is....where's the LB guys? If you could somehow get OUR battlers in there, it'd be absolutely amazing for the site. As it stands...it just kind of sounds like we're putting all the work in for advertising. Hopefully the guys join the site though and it proves to be successful. It's still a great accomplishment regardless to pull off an event like this so I don't want to put a single bit of negativity onto it. Just remember it's not the only thing on LB. I guarantee I could bring more active members to the site through topicals than live battles.

5. Okay, we need a coder? Pugz is putting up a "generous donation" towards the live event.....why aren't we just hiring a coder instead?

6. Because the site is a hobby, going to an event is real life.

7. There is NO team effort from Denton and V3numb, don't even joke about it. And I don't have any doubt that you'll be a full mod at all. After all, to become a forum mod...you asked for it and got it within an hour. Democracy bitch.

8. Oh, so it makes sense. I'm not WANTED to contribute. Gotcha. And here was me thinking it was petty and stupid.

9. That right there is why I can't help the site? It might seem pointless to you, but me and the guys didn't get this patriarch title for nothing. Guys like me, Teek, RULE, Mindless etc. are why LB even kept going. More so to them because they did things behind the scenes for longer, but just because you're interested in helping for 5 minutes you think that's the only important thing? I've helped the site for years, I've brought people here, I've kept it interesting, I've helped develop new battlers (Fiji Osa being a nobody pre-DPS for example) and then countless ideas being implemented pre-Pugz. The reason I can't help the site is because everything I say gets passed off because it's not sucking someone's dick to get a mod spot.

So you're saying BEFORE the stuff happens, we need new members? Fuck that. Back in the day I used to spam LB on every single instrumental. Every single guy I knew on Bebo got told to join here. Why would I keep doing this if absolutely fuck all has changed? People don't want to stay on LB. The entire site is demotivated. Until this "coming soon" bullshit turns into "It's here", I and no one else gives a fuck about the promises.

No, I'm not willing to step away from the computer, because this is an internet website. I know for an absolute fact that within a year I could put LB to where it was in at the very least 2009 (2006 was an exceptional year for the site that no one an really replicate). Until changes start happening, none of us are interested in helping. You can act like you're doing loads, and that I should be positive and help with this live battling right? You do know the topical final, which has seen hundreds of battles play out and like 30 new members to site, has been open for around 2 weeks and even included an announcement yeah? You're interested in your stuff, I'm interested in mine.
Unread 08-13-2014, 11:40 AM   #68

Hubert Cumberdale

1. In just 2 months of being a mod, which ended in being being banned, I was voted like 3 off of being Staff Member of the Year, losing out to NOBLE (the best staff member the site has ever had). If in 2 months I could trump every other mod on the site, then what can the staff do in a year? Moderating means fuck all when there's nothing to moderate. The staff needs to give people a reason to be here.

3. Pugz is reinvesting money into the site, in order for it to be successful which in turn will bring in a profit. I don't think simple business is a respectable trait.

4. They aren't HUGE names though. Perhaps you mean huge for us. The thing that gets me a bit is....where's the LB guys? If you could somehow get OUR battlers in there, it'd be absolutely amazing for the site. As it stands...it just kind of sounds like we're putting all the work in for advertising. Hopefully the guys join the site though and it proves to be successful. It's still a great accomplishment regardless to pull off an event like this so I don't want to put a single bit of negativity onto it. Just remember it's not the only thing on LB. I guarantee I could bring more active members to the site through topicals than live battles.

5. Okay, we need a coder? Pugz is putting up a "generous donation" towards the live event.....why aren't we just hiring a coder instead?

7. There is NO team effort from Denton and V3numb, don't even joke about it. And I don't have any doubt that you'll be a full mod at all. After all, to become a forum mod...you asked for it and got it within an hour. Democracy bitch.

8. Oh, so it makes sense. I'm not WANTED to contribute. Gotcha. And here was me thinking it was petty and stupid.

9. That right there is why I can't help the site? It might seem pointless to you, but me and the guys didn't get this patriarch title for nothing. Guys like me, Teek, RULE, Mindless etc. are why LB even kept going. More so to them because they did things behind the scenes for longer, but just because you're interested in helping for 5 minutes you think that's the only important thing? I've helped the site for years, I've brought people here, I've kept it interesting, I've helped develop new battlers (Fiji Osa being a nobody pre-DPS for example) and then countless ideas being implemented pre-Pugz. The reason I can't help the site is because everything I say gets passed off because it's not sucking someone's dick to get a mod spot.

So you're saying BEFORE the stuff happens, we need new members? Fuck that. Back in the day I used to spam LB on every single instrumental. Every single guy I knew on Bebo got told to join here. Why would I keep doing this if absolutely fuck all has changed? People don't want to stay on LB. The entire site is demotivated. Until this "coming soon" bullshit turns into "It's here", I and no one else gives a fuck about the promises.

No, I'm not willing to step away from the computer, because this is an internet website. I know for an absolute fact that within a year I could put LB to where it was in at the very least 2009 (2006 was an exceptional year for the site that no one an really replicate). Until changes start happening, none of us are interested in helping. You can act like you're doing loads, and that I should be positive and help with this live battling right? You do know the topical final, which has seen hundreds of battles play out and like 30 new members to site, has been open for around 2 weeks and even included an announcement yeah? You're interested in your stuff, I'm interested in mine.

Unread 08-13-2014, 10:30 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

Everything here..
Unread 08-13-2014, 10:30 PM   #69

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

Everything here..

Unread 08-13-2014, 11:07 PM
CakedOut

Lb still has the best rap forum. Changing the background color won't make you rap better. The main problem is activity and why do new heads keep leaving? Lets start with that. Good battlers need to start helping the weak elevate. More heavyweights, the better the battles and that will attract more people. Instead of waiting for a Lbt Card or w.e tourney, battle somebody thats good. If I was a new head and I seen the hotlist of today, I would probably leave to.
Unread 08-13-2014, 11:07 PM   #70

CakedOut

Lb still has the best rap forum. Changing the background color won't make you rap better. The main problem is activity and why do new heads keep leaving? Lets start with that. Good battlers need to start helping the weak elevate. More heavyweights, the better the battles and that will attract more people. Instead of waiting for a Lbt Card or w.e tourney, battle somebody thats good. If I was a new head and I seen the hotlist of today, I would probably leave to.

Tags
cry4mod, fijihasalisp, getschooled, learnyourlesson, lock4mod, rant4mod