Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-30-2020, 04:19 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost
Talking The Life Of: Fidel Z

The Life Of

Fidel Z
Fair Voters Club

Welcome to The Life Of: where we delve deep into the lives of our letsbeef members. Coming off a painfully impressive loss to an Australian reject, we take a deeper look into the Life Of Fidel Z.

Letsbeef Career

Back in 2012 when Fidel Z thought he'd start taking shots at battle rapping online, ironically he went by the name of JamZ. After much intense sexual pressure Fidel Z gave into UhMAZING's demands and joined his crew 'Ill Scriptures'. When battling, Fidel approached each battle he had with the same poise, respect and dignity that a fourteen year old girl approaches a cobra in her bathroom with. In the early days, Fidel would always be sure to hit your battle up with a fair, unbiased vote but if you voted against him then he would definitely drop that fair vote on any and all battles you would have. Being so thoughtful he would go above and beyond to keep up his fair, educated votes for weeks, even months on end. Outside of the arenas his approach to the forums were similar to a leg on a landmine... he remained in the battlefield for years. That is until a romance blossomed and his knight in shinning armor retrieved his legs from the battlefield. This new love carefully pushed his wheelchair through the confusing and scary corridors of the forums. Showing him the way around the insane asylum of letsbeef.com were the two would constantly exchange pleasantries with other members through the forums. In recent years Fidel Z took a step back from the forums & his letsbeef flame, Punk to focus on his true passion; coaching.

Fidel Z has spent the majority of his letsbeef career in the shadows as a coach & mentor to some of the sites top tier battlers along the road towards their fame & immortality. Out of all of Fidels protégée's, his greatest two are Bnas & Lizman. Fidel Z was the driving force behind the great Bnas' run. Fidel was able to ensure his pupil would attain his life long dream of taking the coveted #1 spot in both the Text & Audio arenas. Fidel managed his star through the 'new comer PM program' ensuring his star was kept safe in the battle fields. During this momentous task, Fidel stuck by his star pupil and provided the support & confidence he needed to obtain these goals. With this already being something that even the best of us would find near impossible, Fidel also helped his other protégée, Lizman with understanding & implementing complexity into his writings. It may have taken some time but Fidel was able to show his pupil, Lizman how to throw the dictionary into an 8 line text battle while simultaneously having an infinite amount of quadruple entendre's in those 8 lines text battles. Even now, reading one of these complex Text pieces by Lizman we can see the hand of Fidel Z, the influence and passion he has for his craft shinning through his protégée's work.

Truly breath taking and it just goes to show with the right talent behind you, there really are no limits to ones success.

The Producer within

From banging pots and pans off the floor when he's hangry to clanging cups with a tea spoon in an upbeat mood, lets take a closer look at the producing side of Fidel Z.

From running his penis along a mini xylophone to sticking recorders in his ass, Fidel's love for music has always been at his tips & shit. He has used DAW's since the beginning of DAW's in his musical process. He's a true advocate for 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' as he still uses the same late 1970's two track Soundstream equipment to this day. Fidel Z often records sounds in his environment to use and manipulate in his musical compositions. The most famous of these is the recording of his uncle's death that took place when demonstrating how a bomb vest clips around the waist. Still to this day it is one of the strongest and most powerful kicks around. Although not an actual musician himself, after many years of practice and focus to 'hit on time' Fidel Z has become an expert of both the Triangle and the Cymbals alike. It is almost impossible these days to ignore the brilliance of this musical mastermind. We all remember the classic musical memoirs that Fidel Z has brought us over the years, such as; 'My Moms My Sister', 'London Bomber', 'I Already Bagged Dad (My Scrotum Is The Bomb)', 'Anal (If It Ain't Bleeding You Ain't Trying)', 'Punks My Man' & his Top #1 single; 'London Eye (The Japs Wink)'.

His musical gifts truly are an inspiration to us all.

Love Life
Fidel Z remains with his one true love. He met his true love when shopping for clothes in a department store of a mall in London. While moving from aisle to aisle, Fidel Z spotted the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. After picking up some courage and over coming his shyness, Fidel Z bought his items and decided to treat his new love to a drink and bite to eat in the food hall. Things really went well from the moment their eye locked and as Fidel Z couldn't believe this was happening to him he decided to take the chance and see if his new love would go back to his place. His new love was more than happy to and later that night, like every night after that, Fidel Z ejaculated into his new sports sock. True love does exist, says Fidel Z and we think he might be right.

True Story
Fidel Z is well known among his church community for a multitude of reasons. One particular event springs to mind.

On the night of December 22nd 2011 Fidel Z broke into a nunnery wearing nothing but his Reebok Kamikaze III & a pull over hoodie. Fidel went from room to room waking the nuns up with his performance of the 'helicopter' while saying “Bless This, Bitch” with a crucifix lodged between his buttocks before leaving that room and repeating this again in the very next room. When arrested and asked why he would do such a thing, his answer was simple and to the point: “These bitches needed some real God in their lives”.

I think we can all agree,
that this man
is a legend.

Last edited by Óðinn; 04-30-2020 at 04:28 PM.
Unread 04-30-2020, 04:19 PM   #1

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

Talking The Life Of: Fidel Z

The Life Of

Fidel Z
Fair Voters Club

Welcome to The Life Of: where we delve deep into the lives of our letsbeef members. Coming off a painfully impressive loss to an Australian reject, we take a deeper look into the Life Of Fidel Z.

Letsbeef Career

Back in 2012 when Fidel Z thought he'd start taking shots at battle rapping online, ironically he went by the name of JamZ. After much intense sexual pressure Fidel Z gave into UhMAZING's demands and joined his crew 'Ill Scriptures'. When battling, Fidel approached each battle he had with the same poise, respect and dignity that a fourteen year old girl approaches a cobra in her bathroom with. In the early days, Fidel would always be sure to hit your battle up with a fair, unbiased vote but if you voted against him then he would definitely drop that fair vote on any and all battles you would have. Being so thoughtful he would go above and beyond to keep up his fair, educated votes for weeks, even months on end. Outside of the arenas his approach to the forums were similar to a leg on a landmine... he remained in the battlefield for years. That is until a romance blossomed and his knight in shinning armor retrieved his legs from the battlefield. This new love carefully pushed his wheelchair through the confusing and scary corridors of the forums. Showing him the way around the insane asylum of letsbeef.com were the two would constantly exchange pleasantries with other members through the forums. In recent years Fidel Z took a step back from the forums & his letsbeef flame, Punk to focus on his true passion; coaching.

Fidel Z has spent the majority of his letsbeef career in the shadows as a coach & mentor to some of the sites top tier battlers along the road towards their fame & immortality. Out of all of Fidels protégée's, his greatest two are Bnas & Lizman. Fidel Z was the driving force behind the great Bnas' run. Fidel was able to ensure his pupil would attain his life long dream of taking the coveted #1 spot in both the Text & Audio arenas. Fidel managed his star through the 'new comer PM program' ensuring his star was kept safe in the battle fields. During this momentous task, Fidel stuck by his star pupil and provided the support & confidence he needed to obtain these goals. With this already being something that even the best of us would find near impossible, Fidel also helped his other protégée, Lizman with understanding & implementing complexity into his writings. It may have taken some time but Fidel was able to show his pupil, Lizman how to throw the dictionary into an 8 line text battle while simultaneously having an infinite amount of quadruple entendre's in those 8 lines text battles. Even now, reading one of these complex Text pieces by Lizman we can see the hand of Fidel Z, the influence and passion he has for his craft shinning through his protégée's work.

Truly breath taking and it just goes to show with the right talent behind you, there really are no limits to ones success.

The Producer within

From banging pots and pans off the floor when he's hangry to clanging cups with a tea spoon in an upbeat mood, lets take a closer look at the producing side of Fidel Z.

From running his penis along a mini xylophone to sticking recorders in his ass, Fidel's love for music has always been at his tips & shit. He has used DAW's since the beginning of DAW's in his musical process. He's a true advocate for 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' as he still uses the same late 1970's two track Soundstream equipment to this day. Fidel Z often records sounds in his environment to use and manipulate in his musical compositions. The most famous of these is the recording of his uncle's death that took place when demonstrating how a bomb vest clips around the waist. Still to this day it is one of the strongest and most powerful kicks around. Although not an actual musician himself, after many years of practice and focus to 'hit on time' Fidel Z has become an expert of both the Triangle and the Cymbals alike. It is almost impossible these days to ignore the brilliance of this musical mastermind. We all remember the classic musical memoirs that Fidel Z has brought us over the years, such as; 'My Moms My Sister', 'London Bomber', 'I Already Bagged Dad (My Scrotum Is The Bomb)', 'Anal (If It Ain't Bleeding You Ain't Trying)', 'Punks My Man' & his Top #1 single; 'London Eye (The Japs Wink)'.

His musical gifts truly are an inspiration to us all.

Love Life
Fidel Z remains with his one true love. He met his true love when shopping for clothes in a department store of a mall in London. While moving from aisle to aisle, Fidel Z spotted the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. After picking up some courage and over coming his shyness, Fidel Z bought his items and decided to treat his new love to a drink and bite to eat in the food hall. Things really went well from the moment their eye locked and as Fidel Z couldn't believe this was happening to him he decided to take the chance and see if his new love would go back to his place. His new love was more than happy to and later that night, like every night after that, Fidel Z ejaculated into his new sports sock. True love does exist, says Fidel Z and we think he might be right.

True Story
Fidel Z is well known among his church community for a multitude of reasons. One particular event springs to mind.

On the night of December 22nd 2011 Fidel Z broke into a nunnery wearing nothing but his Reebok Kamikaze III & a pull over hoodie. Fidel went from room to room waking the nuns up with his performance of the 'helicopter' while saying “Bless This, Bitch” with a crucifix lodged between his buttocks before leaving that room and repeating this again in the very next room. When arrested and asked why he would do such a thing, his answer was simple and to the point: “These bitches needed some real God in their lives”.

I think we can all agree,
that this man
is a legend.

Last edited by Óðinn; 04-30-2020 at 04:28 PM.
Unread 04-30-2020, 04:27 PM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

This is everything I hoped I'd be. Glad I asked you to tell my story. Z
Unread 04-30-2020, 04:27 PM   #2

Fidel Z

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Unread 04-30-2020, 04:28 PM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
Anytime, fam.
Part One done.
Unread 04-30-2020, 04:28 PM   #3

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
Anytime, fam.
Part One done.
Unread 04-30-2020, 05:03 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

lmfao
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 04-30-2020, 05:03 PM   #4

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

lmfao
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 04-30-2020, 06:58 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
Coming off a painfully impressive loss to an Australian reject, we take a deeper look into the Life Of Fidel Z.
2 year permaban incoming fast...

nah this was hilarious for real, and just the kind of stuff we need to get the forums popping again, I look forward to the next in the series
Unread 04-30-2020, 06:58 PM   #5

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
Coming off a painfully impressive loss to an Australian reject, we take a deeper look into the Life Of Fidel Z.

nah this was hilarious for real, and just the kind of stuff we need to get the forums popping again, I look forward to the next in the series
Unread 04-30-2020, 07:04 PM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
If you swing that hammer, this'll happen:

Quote:
Thanks, man. More to come.
Unread 04-30-2020, 07:04 PM   #6

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
If you swing that hammer, this'll happen:

Quote:
Thanks, man. More to come.
Unread 05-02-2020, 12:54 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

BOTBs -

When battling, Fidel approached each battle he had with the same poise, respect and dignity that a fourteen year old girl approaches a cobra in her bathroom with.

From running his penis along a mini xylophone to sticking recorders in his ass, Fidel's love for music has always been at his tips & shit.

'My Moms My Sister', 'London Bomber', 'I Already Bagged Dad (My Scrotum Is The Bomb)', 'Anal (If It Ain't Bleeding You Ain't Trying)', 'Punks My Man' & his Top #1 single; 'London Eye (The Japs Wink)'.

Things really went well from the moment their eye locked and as Fidel Z couldn't believe this was happening to him he decided to take the chance and see if his new love would go back to his place. His new love was more than happy to and later that night, like every night after that, Fidel Z ejaculated into his new sports sock. True love does exist, says Fidel Z and we think he might be right.

Fidel went from room to room waking the nuns up with his performance of the 'helicopter' while saying “Bless This, Bitch” with a crucifix lodged between his buttocks before leaving that room and repeating this again in the very next room.

^^^ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am dying !!!

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 05-02-2020, 12:54 AM   #7

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

BOTBs -

When battling, Fidel approached each battle he had with the same poise, respect and dignity that a fourteen year old girl approaches a cobra in her bathroom with.

From running his penis along a mini xylophone to sticking recorders in his ass, Fidel's love for music has always been at his tips & shit.

'My Moms My Sister', 'London Bomber', 'I Already Bagged Dad (My Scrotum Is The Bomb)', 'Anal (If It Ain't Bleeding You Ain't Trying)', 'Punks My Man' & his Top #1 single; 'London Eye (The Japs Wink)'.

Things really went well from the moment their eye locked and as Fidel Z couldn't believe this was happening to him he decided to take the chance and see if his new love would go back to his place. His new love was more than happy to and later that night, like every night after that, Fidel Z ejaculated into his new sports sock. True love does exist, says Fidel Z and we think he might be right.

Fidel went from room to room waking the nuns up with his performance of the 'helicopter' while saying “Bless This, Bitch” with a crucifix lodged between his buttocks before leaving that room and repeating this again in the very next room.

^^^ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am dying !!!

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 05-02-2020, 06:58 AM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 696 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Im sure that tube sock is definitely a dime
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 05-02-2020, 06:58 AM   #8

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 700 text
Mentioned: 696 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 05-02-2020, 08:02 AM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
Unread 05-02-2020, 08:02 AM   #9

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

Display