Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:43 AM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
ok sure, i'm cool with seul, more so than you. a big part of that is when seul gave me advice and mentored me, i didn't sit there like "nah you trash i'm better than you" i listened and tried my best to elevate. and if this thread isn't a callout then idk wtf you consider it.

seul didn't abuse mod powers, sure it's not recommended to mod your own battles, but it's very clear that he prob wouldn't have time to get another mod to fix the situation. and it's not like he was effecting anyone other than himself. if that's your evidence then you have nothing.
Bro you're so in love with this dude you've missed the whole point. But I have no desire to explain it any further to be honest. Seul is beneath me. You don't know our history so to speak like you do is fake as hell.

@Seul, I'm ready when you are G.
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:43 AM   #41

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
ok sure, i'm cool with seul, more so than you. a big part of that is when seul gave me advice and mentored me, i didn't sit there like "nah you trash i'm better than you" i listened and tried my best to elevate. and if this thread isn't a callout then idk wtf you consider it.

seul didn't abuse mod powers, sure it's not recommended to mod your own battles, but it's very clear that he prob wouldn't have time to get another mod to fix the situation. and it's not like he was effecting anyone other than himself. if that's your evidence then you have nothing.
Bro you're so in love with this dude you've missed the whole point. But I have no desire to explain it any further to be honest. Seul is beneath me. You don't know our history so to speak like you do is fake as hell.

@Seul, I'm ready when you are G.

Unread 05-07-2019, 04:36 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Reading this I barely know who tfs who in here. Bunch of school yard fingerpointing seems petty and completely pointless. Couldn't you just keep it to pms if you're not going to be the least bit entertaining w/it. I'm suffering 3rd person embarrassment here.

Like Seul starting your reply to OP by addressing the reader (Like it's that important or we give enough of a shit) Rather than directly addressing the guy who called you out. Wtf is this eurgh.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 05-07-2019, 04:36 PM   #42

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)

Reading this I barely know who tfs who in here. Bunch of school yard fingerpointing seems petty and completely pointless. Couldn't you just keep it to pms if you're not going to be the least bit entertaining w/it. I'm suffering 3rd person embarrassment here.

Like Seul starting your reply to OP by addressing the reader (Like it's that important or we give enough of a shit) Rather than directly addressing the guy who called you out. Wtf is this eurgh.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 05-07-2019, 04:43 PM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

This was two separate threads merged together. One was my call out thread, like we should be doing on this website - the other is this kid crying. He could of just PM'ed a staff member (other than me, but he decided to air it out publicly).

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-07-2019, 04:43 PM   #43

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

This was two separate threads merged together. One was my call out thread, like we should be doing on this website - the other is this kid crying. He could of just PM'ed a staff member (other than me, but he decided to air it out publicly).

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-07-2019, 05:02 PM
Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Right....because I'm the first member to EVER bring injustice to the forums and shed light on it. I guess when 80% of Letsbeef has done it throughout history, it's holding someone accountable, but as soon as I do it, it's a "kid crying."

Where's that 8 you were bragging about killing me with? My inbox sure is looking dry...

Unread 05-07-2019, 05:02 PM   #44

Saii

Quote:
Right....because I'm the first member to EVER bring injustice to the forums and shed light on it. I guess when 80% of Letsbeef has done it throughout history, it's holding someone accountable, but as soon as I do it, it's a "kid crying."

Where's that 8 you were bragging about killing me with? My inbox sure is looking dry...

Unread 05-07-2019, 05:12 PM
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil View Post

You are just the one of many pussies on this site that claim mods are abusing their powers, maybe in some cases in the past - it's been true, not this case though.

Imma stop associating with you in the forums though, JustC's post made me realize, when you stand next to a fucking loser - you start looking like one too.

Peace.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-07-2019, 05:12 PM   #45

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil View Post

You are just the one of many pussies on this site that claim mods are abusing their powers, maybe in some cases in the past - it's been true, not this case though.

Imma stop associating with you in the forums though, JustC's post made me realize, when you stand next to a fucking loser - you start looking like one too.

Peace.
Unread 05-07-2019, 05:17 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

My good friend Seul is of Canadian descent, is he not? My good friend isn't capable of such vile action

Oh... And he's racked up a few titles, not the guy to pick a fight with

Oh... And he's died once, that shit just about happens in movies

Unread 05-07-2019, 05:17 PM   #46

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

My good friend Seul is of Canadian descent, is he not? My good friend isn't capable of such vile action

Oh... And he's racked up a few titles, not the guy to pick a fight with

Oh... And he's died once, that shit just about happens in movies

Unread 05-07-2019, 05:41 PM
Saii

Quote:

Peace.
I've never claimed that the mods abuse their powers....because I've never seen them do it. But you sir, have a long history of it.

In the past 24 hours you have....
- targeted me in IM
- denied me my right to post in the forums
- trolled and spazzed out on me in the chat for wanting to expose you
- posted your own thread about a battle between us that took place almost a year ago
- threatened to ban me
- tried to get me to battle for account deletion
- sent me 8 then deleted the battle because "it was 1 line too short" (but if that's really the case then the system wouldn't have allowed you to send it in the first place - I just think you realized how rusty you really were and decided to save yourself the embarrassment).

And the whole time the only thing I said was, if you wanna battle, send 8.

If we all compare the actions, YOU are the one who's been crying and bitching the whole time. Don't try to take the moral high ground now G lol you look stupid, and now that you're not sending at all anymore, you look pathetic. Thread closed.
Unread 05-07-2019, 05:41 PM   #47

Saii

Quote:

Peace.
I've never claimed that the mods abuse their powers....because I've never seen them do it. But you sir, have a long history of it.

In the past 24 hours you have....
- targeted me in IM
- denied me my right to post in the forums
- trolled and spazzed out on me in the chat for wanting to expose you
- posted your own thread about a battle between us that took place almost a year ago
- threatened to ban me
- tried to get me to battle for account deletion
- sent me 8 then deleted the battle because "it was 1 line too short" (but if that's really the case then the system wouldn't have allowed you to send it in the first place - I just think you realized how rusty you really were and decided to save yourself the embarrassment).

And the whole time the only thing I said was, if you wanna battle, send 8.

If we all compare the actions, YOU are the one who's been crying and bitching the whole time. Don't try to take the moral high ground now G lol you look stupid, and now that you're not sending at all anymore, you look pathetic. Thread closed.

Closed Thread

Display