Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-05-2014, 02:24 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

PS. I burst out laughing at reading HHH ontwitter saying "Sign up to the Network for 9.99 today and I'll give you the extra W for free. #WWWE" haha.

Punk, you NEED to watch the Attitude Era mate. If you think everyone waited for Cena to come out, watch WWF 2000. Basically, start to finish of the night, the crowd was chanting for Rock to come out. If someone came out and was being a dick, and in the past month they had an exchange with Rock, the crowd was chanting Rocky, hoping he'd be the one to shut them up, even if he wasn't specifically involved with them. When "If ya smell..." hit, the crowd went nuts. I'm talking Rock walking out getting WrestleMania pops.

I don't think a superstar has ever got the fans on their side like Rock did in 2000. Hogan, Austin, and I actually reckon Daniel Bryan are the closest. Hogan and Austin would overall be as big as Rock, but they didn't hold the entire area in as much suspense so constancy. Austin returning to save Team WWF is like my favourite moment of all time, omitting what happened a week later.
Unread 09-05-2014, 02:24 AM   #11

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

PS. I burst out laughing at reading HHH ontwitter saying "Sign up to the Network for 9.99 today and I'll give you the extra W for free. #WWWE" haha.

Punk, you NEED to watch the Attitude Era mate. If you think everyone waited for Cena to come out, watch WWF 2000. Basically, start to finish of the night, the crowd was chanting for Rock to come out. If someone came out and was being a dick, and in the past month they had an exchange with Rock, the crowd was chanting Rocky, hoping he'd be the one to shut them up, even if he wasn't specifically involved with them. When "If ya smell..." hit, the crowd went nuts. I'm talking Rock walking out getting WrestleMania pops.

I don't think a superstar has ever got the fans on their side like Rock did in 2000. Hogan, Austin, and I actually reckon Daniel Bryan are the closest. Hogan and Austin would overall be as big as Rock, but they didn't hold the entire area in as much suspense so constancy. Austin returning to save Team WWF is like my favourite moment of all time, omitting what happened a week later.

Unread 09-05-2014, 08:27 AM
Danger Rich Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 179 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Danger Rich Send a message via MSN to Danger Rich
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
414 Won / 63 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
51 Won / 15 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post

Rock 2000, Austin 97-98, Bryan 2013/14, Just with my own eyes. I always feel like Rock caught Austin in 2000 also...yeah Punk..go ahead and check out the attitude era...but i take it back a step... i think the year 1997 is the greatest year in wrestling history as were in the transition from the new generation era to the period before they let everything fly...
Unread 09-05-2014, 08:27 AM   #12

Danger Rich Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
414 Won / 63 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
51 Won / 15 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 515 audio / 62 text
Mentioned: 179 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to Danger Rich Send a message via MSN to Danger Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post

Rock 2000, Austin 97-98, Bryan 2013/14, Just with my own eyes. I always feel like Rock caught Austin in 2000 also...yeah Punk..go ahead and check out the attitude era...but i take it back a step... i think the year 1997 is the greatest year in wrestling history as were in the transition from the new generation era to the period before they let everything fly...
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2014, 08:39 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

The Rock Stone Cold Mankind/Cactus Jack/Dude Love and Triple H.

Name a better more exciting generation. I don't think you can.

The only 1 I can think comes close is

The Million Dollar Man Hulk Hogan Undertaker Ultimate Warrior Jake The Snake and BtBB

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 09-05-2014, 08:39 AM   #13

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

The Million Dollar Man Hulk Hogan Undertaker Ultimate Warrior Jake The Snake and BtBB

I'm part German myself.

Unread 09-05-2014, 09:13 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post

About a year ago, I started watching WWF from the year 2000. This is a general idea of what the card was like.

Eddie Guerrero Vs Chris Jericho - European Title (Both ended up being some of the more popular champions of all time. Two great wrestlers and personalities).

APA Vs Edge and Christian - (Farooq is no a HOFer, JBL, Edge and Christian all went on to become world champs. Two tag teams with a lot of personality).

Crash Holly Vs Mean Street Hobby - 24/7 Rules Hardcore Title (I'd imagine this would go like the Posse goes after Crash, he slips out while they fight amongst themselves of who gets to pin him).

Kurt Angle Vs Chris Benoit - Intercontinental Title (Two of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Both later world champions).

The Godfather & D-Lo Brown Vs Al Snow & Steve Blackman - (If this match happened, I'll make the prediction of how it went. Godfather had the entire crowd reciting his words like a book, D-Lo Brown wore pimp clothes he looked awkward in. Al Snow and Blackman came out, naming themselves Headcheese. Godfather said 'We can fight any time, let's just party with the hoes' and while Snow agreed, Blackman proceeded to kick his ass. That prediction is spot on lol. Would have been a throwaway match but even the jobbers back then had fantastic characters).

X-Pac Vs Kane - (X-Pac was fairly suck, but for a while he was involved in this interesting 'You are as good as me' angle where Trip was bigging him up. This feud was like X-Pac stole Kane's bird. Kane was also brilliant back then, and was a legitimate fear for any wrestler to have to face [ironically, is the safest worker in the ring probably of all time]).

The Hardy Boys Vs The Dudley Boyz - (Two of the best tag teams of all time).

The Big Show w/ Shane McMahon Vs Test - (Would have been a boring match to keep Show relevant. He was still in physically solid shape in 2000).

The Rock, Mankind & Rikishi Vs Triple H & New Age Outlaws - (Rikishi's popularity in this timeline is underrated. He was very over, was a big man wrecking machine, a comedy character and athletic all rolled into one, where as Kane was only the previous two. Rock and Mankind were the premier faces of the company. Triple H was the number 1 heel and New Age Outlaws were his lackies, but also a very over tag team since the entire crowd went nuts with the 'Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls...' shtick).

This is completely made up but it's a sample of how an event looked when I was watching it. You also have The Undertaker returning that year, I BELIEVE Austin returned later that year, and Booker T debuted that year I think, although I didn't watch as far as those.

Everyone thinks they grew out of wrestling. Watch a show from the year 2000 and tell me if you still think that. It's as good now as it ever was. It was funny as hell, the wrestling was okay and the characters were brilliant.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

EDIT: Danger did you see that Russo send a letter to WWE saying that their product sucks right now?

1) Russo was recently working with TNA, and their recent storylines have been ABYSMAL. It's no coincidence.

2) WWE's booking has been spectacular over recent times. Henry and R-Truth were the most disliked wrestlers on the roster for their abilities. Both got repackaged to have legitimate title matches (with Truth now falling back into obscurity and his previous character's role). Then you've got the rise of CM Punk, the rise of Daniel Bryan and absolutely every single aspect of The Shield.
Unread 09-05-2014, 09:13 AM   #14

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post

About a year ago, I started watching WWF from the year 2000. This is a general idea of what the card was like.

Eddie Guerrero Vs Chris Jericho - European Title (Both ended up being some of the more popular champions of all time. Two great wrestlers and personalities).

APA Vs Edge and Christian - (Farooq is no a HOFer, JBL, Edge and Christian all went on to become world champs. Two tag teams with a lot of personality).

Crash Holly Vs Mean Street Hobby - 24/7 Rules Hardcore Title (I'd imagine this would go like the Posse goes after Crash, he slips out while they fight amongst themselves of who gets to pin him).

Kurt Angle Vs Chris Benoit - Intercontinental Title (Two of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Both later world champions).

The Godfather & D-Lo Brown Vs Al Snow & Steve Blackman - (If this match happened, I'll make the prediction of how it went. Godfather had the entire crowd reciting his words like a book, D-Lo Brown wore pimp clothes he looked awkward in. Al Snow and Blackman came out, naming themselves Headcheese. Godfather said 'We can fight any time, let's just party with the hoes' and while Snow agreed, Blackman proceeded to kick his ass. That prediction is spot on lol. Would have been a throwaway match but even the jobbers back then had fantastic characters).

X-Pac Vs Kane - (X-Pac was fairly suck, but for a while he was involved in this interesting 'You are as good as me' angle where Trip was bigging him up. This feud was like X-Pac stole Kane's bird. Kane was also brilliant back then, and was a legitimate fear for any wrestler to have to face [ironically, is the safest worker in the ring probably of all time]).

The Hardy Boys Vs The Dudley Boyz - (Two of the best tag teams of all time).

The Big Show w/ Shane McMahon Vs Test - (Would have been a boring match to keep Show relevant. He was still in physically solid shape in 2000).

The Rock, Mankind & Rikishi Vs Triple H & New Age Outlaws - (Rikishi's popularity in this timeline is underrated. He was very over, was a big man wrecking machine, a comedy character and athletic all rolled into one, where as Kane was only the previous two. Rock and Mankind were the premier faces of the company. Triple H was the number 1 heel and New Age Outlaws were his lackies, but also a very over tag team since the entire crowd went nuts with the 'Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls...' shtick).

This is completely made up but it's a sample of how an event looked when I was watching it. You also have The Undertaker returning that year, I BELIEVE Austin returned later that year, and Booker T debuted that year I think, although I didn't watch as far as those.

Everyone thinks they grew out of wrestling. Watch a show from the year 2000 and tell me if you still think that. It's as good now as it ever was. It was funny as hell, the wrestling was okay and the characters were brilliant.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

EDIT: Danger did you see that Russo send a letter to WWE saying that their product sucks right now?

1) Russo was recently working with TNA, and their recent storylines have been ABYSMAL. It's no coincidence.

2) WWE's booking has been spectacular over recent times. Henry and R-Truth were the most disliked wrestlers on the roster for their abilities. Both got repackaged to have legitimate title matches (with Truth now falling back into obscurity and his previous character's role). Then you've got the rise of CM Punk, the rise of Daniel Bryan and absolutely every single aspect of The Shield.

Unread 09-05-2014, 09:30 AM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Yeah I remember when Rikishi was with scotty too hotty. That was the height of his popularity. everyone loved him then.

It gave him a genuine character rather than the evil new freak of nature like Vader or Khali ect.

Yeah you had rey mistereo. Probably the most talented wrestler I've seen along with The Hardy Boys. The Dudleys. I remember the tag team scene being beast back then. You could even say it was better than the Heavyweights in terms of rivalry. well maybe not when you had The Rock and them but tags were still a big draw. Road Dogg. Farrooq and JBL. Didn't Legion of Doom come back around that time too?

Edge and Christian. Kurt Angle was a beast of a heel.

When Kane arrived on the scene to join his freak of a brother. and much more

I never really dug John Cena. Always thought he was corny and a cheap gimmick with his rapping. It was like the term wigga had been formed and WWE decided to jump on the bandwaggon and shove it in peoples faces. I stopped watching around then.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 09-05-2014, 09:30 AM   #15

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Yeah I remember when Rikishi was with scotty too hotty. That was the height of his popularity. everyone loved him then.

It gave him a genuine character rather than the evil new freak of nature like Vader or Khali ect.

Yeah you had rey mistereo. Probably the most talented wrestler I've seen along with The Hardy Boys. The Dudleys. I remember the tag team scene being beast back then. You could even say it was better than the Heavyweights in terms of rivalry. well maybe not when you had The Rock and them but tags were still a big draw. Road Dogg. Farrooq and JBL. Didn't Legion of Doom come back around that time too?

Edge and Christian. Kurt Angle was a beast of a heel.

When Kane arrived on the scene to join his freak of a brother. and much more

I never really dug John Cena. Always thought he was corny and a cheap gimmick with his rapping. It was like the term wigga had been formed and WWE decided to jump on the bandwaggon and shove it in peoples faces. I stopped watching around then.
Unread 09-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

I'm gonna pick up watching it again. I ended after WM so now we're coming up to Backlash 2000.

Match 1 - Kurt Angle Vs Rikishi (Angle gets DQed quite early. Big Show attacks Angle. Stink Face to Angle, Rikishi dances).

Promo - Trish Stratus looks crazy hot suggestively promoting a tables match.

Promo - McMahon - Helmsley crew come out to the ring. Crowd with resounding Asshole chants. I don't know what it is, but that rich bitch thing Steph has gone on makes you want to fuck the shit out of her. Whore chants reign down on her. Chris Jericho interrupts, money on the mic as always and crowd go nuts for him as he goes over big. It's surprising how much Vince let Steph get abused. Jericho describes her as, and I quote:- "A filthy, dirty, disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding, trash bag hoe". Funny to hear Triple H make fun of Jericho's height over 14 years before he did it on the recent Raw.

Match 2 - Road Dogg Vs Chris Benoit (Crazy how they had NO problem putting heels against each other. Like Road Dogg came out seeming like a face with the crowd on his side, but dude's still in DX). Edge and Christian hit commentary. What's hilarious is that Christian straight up says "Basically, we're out here because if Road Dogg starts winning and starts getting a little jiggy and getting his flow, we're basically going to interfere and cost him the match. In wrestling circles, that's called a run in" lmao. That's exactly what happens.

Promo - Kurt Angle tries to get the APA to clean up their act by cutting down on the drinking and smoking, get some nice flowers to make their "room" nicer, and perhaps stop the swearing. They throw beer cans at him until he leaves. (Another promo after where Angle recruits Big Boss Man and Bull Buchanan to deal with Show. Steph was there. I forgot the great storyline where she fancies the fuck outta Kurt which never went anywhere)

The Hardy Boys Vs Hardcore & Crash Holly - (Crash Holly dying sucks. He was alright in the ring, genuinely did look the spit of Bob, and was funny as hell. He costs The Hardy's the match by cheating. Matt and Jeff then attack him, looking to take the HC Title from him (24/7 Rule). Perry Saturn comes out to join in, then Tazz). Jeff Swanton bombs, Matt pins. New HC champ).

Promo - Trish with another tables promo, this time targeting to Bubbah Ray (whom I think wants to powerbomb her through a table). Dressed in an insane french maid outfit.

Match 3 - Big Show Vs Big Boss Man & Bull Buchanan - Big Show's music SUCKED. Big Show is crazy athletic here. Angle interferes, all 3 beat down on Big Show. Getting a bit annoying with all these cheap wins. APA comes out to save.

Promo - Trish again. Youjizz break...

Promo - Vince comes out and talks on Rock. Shows a promo from a year ago where Austin drove over Rock's car in a monster truck. That's just Austin all over haha. Vince says that when Austin comes back, he's going to fuck him up.

Match 4 - The Godfather & Al Snow Vs D-Lo Brown & Steve Blackman - Al Snow comes out, dressed like a pimp, with Head dressed like a pimp too. Ridiculous and fantastic.

Promo - From a year ago again. Austin drives into the area, smashing up everything, jumps from his truck into the ring to clothesline Vince and gets arrested. I need to watch 1999 again

Promo - Tri....Youjizz.

Match 5 - Eddie G Vs Val Venis - Essa Rios and Lita cost Eddie G the match. No....no one..will EVER....care about Essa Rios. I dont reckon this Lita chick will make it either.

Match 6 - Edge & Christian Vs The Dudley Boys - Trish distracts Bubbah.

Promo - Rock, nuff said.

Match 7 - Chris Jericho & The Rock Vs Triple H & Shane McMahon - Dude's been on the screen twice tonight and the crowd are still going nuts for Rock. Something must have happened to Shane that I missed cause he's not in the match and is replaced by Benoit. Must have been fairly last minute considering Benoit beat down Road Dogg earlier that night. [Actually he's special ref, just noticed. Hmmm, weird]. Anyone who says Rock wasn't a great wrestler is talking shit. A Rock hot tag lasts like 5 minutes of electricity straight. You guessed it though, interference, HHH wins.
Unread 09-07-2014, 10:12 PM   #16

Hubert Cumberdale

I'm gonna pick up watching it again. I ended after WM so now we're coming up to Backlash 2000.

Match 1 - Kurt Angle Vs Rikishi (Angle gets DQed quite early. Big Show attacks Angle. Stink Face to Angle, Rikishi dances).

Promo - Trish Stratus looks crazy hot suggestively promoting a tables match.

Promo - McMahon - Helmsley crew come out to the ring. Crowd with resounding Asshole chants. I don't know what it is, but that rich bitch thing Steph has gone on makes you want to fuck the shit out of her. Whore chants reign down on her. Chris Jericho interrupts, money on the mic as always and crowd go nuts for him as he goes over big. It's surprising how much Vince let Steph get abused. Jericho describes her as, and I quote:- "A filthy, dirty, disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding, trash bag hoe". Funny to hear Triple H make fun of Jericho's height over 14 years before he did it on the recent Raw.

Match 2 - Road Dogg Vs Chris Benoit (Crazy how they had NO problem putting heels against each other. Like Road Dogg came out seeming like a face with the crowd on his side, but dude's still in DX). Edge and Christian hit commentary. What's hilarious is that Christian straight up says "Basically, we're out here because if Road Dogg starts winning and starts getting a little jiggy and getting his flow, we're basically going to interfere and cost him the match. In wrestling circles, that's called a run in" lmao. That's exactly what happens.

Promo - Kurt Angle tries to get the APA to clean up their act by cutting down on the drinking and smoking, get some nice flowers to make their "room" nicer, and perhaps stop the swearing. They throw beer cans at him until he leaves. (Another promo after where Angle recruits Big Boss Man and Bull Buchanan to deal with Show. Steph was there. I forgot the great storyline where she fancies the fuck outta Kurt which never went anywhere)

The Hardy Boys Vs Hardcore & Crash Holly - (Crash Holly dying sucks. He was alright in the ring, genuinely did look the spit of Bob, and was funny as hell. He costs The Hardy's the match by cheating. Matt and Jeff then attack him, looking to take the HC Title from him (24/7 Rule). Perry Saturn comes out to join in, then Tazz). Jeff Swanton bombs, Matt pins. New HC champ).

Promo - Trish with another tables promo, this time targeting to Bubbah Ray (whom I think wants to powerbomb her through a table). Dressed in an insane french maid outfit.

Match 3 - Big Show Vs Big Boss Man & Bull Buchanan - Big Show's music SUCKED. Big Show is crazy athletic here. Angle interferes, all 3 beat down on Big Show. Getting a bit annoying with all these cheap wins. APA comes out to save.

Promo - Trish again. Youjizz break...

Promo - Vince comes out and talks on Rock. Shows a promo from a year ago where Austin drove over Rock's car in a monster truck. That's just Austin all over haha. Vince says that when Austin comes back, he's going to fuck him up.

Match 4 - The Godfather & Al Snow Vs D-Lo Brown & Steve Blackman - Al Snow comes out, dressed like a pimp, with Head dressed like a pimp too. Ridiculous and fantastic.

Promo - From a year ago again. Austin drives into the area, smashing up everything, jumps from his truck into the ring to clothesline Vince and gets arrested. I need to watch 1999 again

Promo - Tri....Youjizz.

Match 5 - Eddie G Vs Val Venis - Essa Rios and Lita cost Eddie G the match. No....no one..will EVER....care about Essa Rios. I dont reckon this Lita chick will make it either.

Match 6 - Edge & Christian Vs The Dudley Boys - Trish distracts Bubbah.

Promo - Rock, nuff said.

Match 7 - Chris Jericho & The Rock Vs Triple H & Shane McMahon - Dude's been on the screen twice tonight and the crowd are still going nuts for Rock. Something must have happened to Shane that I missed cause he's not in the match and is replaced by Benoit. Must have been fairly last minute considering Benoit beat down Road Dogg earlier that night. [Actually he's special ref, just noticed. Hmmm, weird]. Anyone who says Rock wasn't a great wrestler is talking shit. A Rock hot tag lasts like 5 minutes of electricity straight. You guessed it though, interference, HHH wins.

Tags
wwwe

Display