Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List
Óðinn, Denton, HVK, Manhattan, Mayneak, NOBLE, OSKAR, V3numb

Unread 08-02-2014, 07:36 PM
X-Calibur
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost
Thumbs up ..:!:.. The School Of VP ..:!:.

..:!:..The School of VP..:!:..

Expo: If You Believe Or Would Like To Know If You VP (voting Power) Has Been Reduced And Would Like To Increase It Then You Have Come To The Right Place. Voting Power Is A Rating System The Staff Have Control Over On You To Create A Fairer Place For Everyone To Battle The Staff Introduced VP. If You Are A Poor Voter Or You Don't Leave Expo's, Or Have Been Found To Hate Vote Your VP Can Be Reduced Down To 0 Which Means Your Voting Has No Effect On The Battles. If You'd Like To Prove Your VP Should Be Re-Instated Then Please Read On .....

So The First Month Has Been Completed With School Producing Its First Two Graduates This Will Continue Again For October And Who Ever Would Like To Join Please Post In This Thread To Sign Up. The Way Its Going To Work For This Month Is There Will Be 4 Challenges Each Will Be Posted Straight Away And They Will Be There For You To See. ALL Entries For Each Challenge Will Need To Be Pm'd Directly To Me Quick Link To This Here.

The School Runs Like This ...

CHALLENGE 1
You Will See A Verse In This Thread At The Bottom Of This Post You Will Need To Vote On Who You Think Is The Winner And Post Your Vote Directly To Me Here. After You Have Completed Challenge 1 And You Have Been Given Your Grade For It You May Progress Onto The Next Challenge. The Required Grade For Challenge Is Nothing Below Grade C.

CHALLENGE 2
The Same Applies As CHALLENGE 1 However This Challenge's Verse Will Be Slightly Harder To Judge And Vote On, Again You Will Have To Pm Your Entry Directly To Me To Progress To The Next Challenge. The Required Grade For This Challenge Is Nothing Below Grade B.

CHALLENGE 3
The Same Applies As CHALLENGE 2 However This Challenge's Verse Will Be A 16 Line Verse & Again Slightly Harder To Judge And Vote On, Again You Will Have To Pm Your Entry Directly To Me To Progress To The Next Challenge. The Required Grade For This Challenge Is Nothing Below Grade A.

CHALLENGE 4
So You Have Successfully Attained The Required Grades Congratulations Your Almost At Graduation. For You To Graduate This School You Will Now Need To Provide Evidence Of Everything That Has Been Learnt. To Showcase What You Have Done I Require You Send Me 15 Links To Battles You Have Voted After You Have Competed Challenge 3. I Will Be Able To Tell If Your Cheating As Your PM is Time Stamped And So Will All Your Votes Be. To Help You With Getting Your Votes In You May Also Want To Join .:!:. The Big Vote Off .:!:.

.:Current Classmates:.

The Register:

Once You Have Registered You Need To PM @NOBLE Here With A Battle Link You Have Voted On He Will Then Tell You Your VP Or You Can Get Another Member Of The Staff (list Here) To Tell You Your VP Once You Have Your VP I Will Need To Know What Your VP Is This Can All Be Done Via PM’s Or If Your Not Bothered About Other People Knowing It You Can Just Post It On Here …

So How Will This Work? First Of All We Need To Cover What We Are Voting On When We Read A Battle Verse. These Are Called Categories Some Battles Have Options Available To Select A Score On Them Others Don’t However Even If They Don’t We Should Still Be Taking This Into Account…

So What Are The Categories And What Do They Mean And How Should We Be Judging A Verse Based On These Categories?
The Categories Are As Follows …

1. Wordplay
  2. Vocabulary
  3. Metaphores
  4. Punchlines
  5. Multies

Now Instead Of Trying To Give Another Explanation Of These Categories I'm Going To Use Some Of The People Before Me Tutorials And Explanations … Imma Use My Man @Dono If Any Of You Want To Doubt The Dude I Suggest You Check Him Out..

So First Of All Lets Start With That Difficult Section

.. Wordplay ..

Some People Get It Others Don’t Let Me Hand You Over To Dono To Explain More..

[youtube]-Ns02AJpK3M[/youtube]

[youtube]Fr-rWnBg-do[/youtube]

.. Vocabulary ..

This Is A Pretty Simple Section, You Are Clearly Rating The Person On There Use Of The English Dictionary Are They Being Creative With There Wording Or Are They Being Kind Of Basic. This Also Falls Into The Multi Syllable Rhymes, Are They Picking The Easy Route By Rhyming One Syllable Words In There Multies Or Are They Adding Complexity With Vocab By Upping There Words And Syllable Counts In Each One.

.. Metaphors & Punchlines ..

These Go Hand In Hand With Punchlines So Let Me Hand You Back Over To The Dude DONO To Talk Yall Threw Punches ….

[youtube]fJD30Y8eCIM[/youtube]

.. Multies ..

This Is Where A Lot Of New Voters Think Battles Are Won And Lost And To Be Honest If Your Multies Don’t Match And Your Spitting Utter Shit Ya Flow Will Be Ass And Shit Just Isn’t Going To Connect It Is Paramount You Get These Down This Is The Base Of Your Flow It Will Also Dictate Your Set Up For The Punch. Peep The Tutorial Below

[youtube]ZcWdD2xkRzc[/youtube]

[youtube]DHb5GfMmFaQ[/youtube]

Now Aside From These Categories Above There Are Other Things That Come Into Play In A Battle Which We Should Be Taking Into Account A few Of These Videos Are Listed Below These Are Again Aids For You To Understand What You Should Be Looking Out For Whilst Voting...

[youtube]gYa36pKCHkQ[/youtube]

[youtube]HJ7_8QzUcU0[/youtube]

[youtube]ggT9MNxFMmk[/youtube]

So Now You Have Read Threw All This And Have Seen The Tutorial Videos And You Think To Yourself Hmmmm Maybe I Could Up My Game On Voting...

All You Need To Do Is Register To Class Then You May Start Your Challenges To Prove You Deserve To Have Your VP Increased ...

So Good Luck

Yours,
The Ambassador

CHALLENGE 1

Ok So Here Is Your First Challenge Below This Text Are Two Verses That I Want All Of You Participating To Vote On As If You Would In The Booth. However This Time Bearing In Mind What Has Been Discussed Above You Need To Give An Expo And A Rating For Each Verse.... This First Verses Should Be Like Chalk And Cheese. So Nice And Easy For You To Pick The Winner. However Moving Forward The Verses Will Become Closer In Comparison To Give You The Opportunity To Show What You Have Learned.

So For Arguments Sake This Is EMCEE A .:V's:. EMCEE B

EMCEE A

EMCEE B

After Reading The Verse You Need To Pm Me With Your Vote Title Of The Pm To Be "School Of VP Challenge 1" Your Pm Should Have Something Along The Lines Of...

Quote:
"
EMCEE A = 6
EMCEE B = 4

I Preferred Emcee A Because ....."

CHALLENGE 2

Ok So Here Is Challenge 2 Below This Text I Have Posted Two Verses That I Want All Of You Participating To Vote On As If You Would In The Booth. However This Time Bearing In Mind What Has Been Discussed Above You Need To Give An Expo And A Rating For Each Verse. The First Challenge's Verses Where A Lot Easier To Determine Who Had Won. So Bearing In Mind Your Grade You Got For Challenge 1 And The Feedback I Would Have Given You. Lets Look At Challenge 2 And Approach It With The Mindset Of Achieving a Grade B To Pass It. Good Luck

EMCEE A (NICHOLAS)

EMCEE B (KILOS)

Voting Is The Same As Before However Bare In Mind The Grades I Have Given You And The Critique Of Those Votes And Try To Improve On This Battle .....

CHALLENGE 3

Ok So Here Is Challenge 3 Below This Text I Have Posted Two Verses That I Want All Of You Participating To Vote On As If You Would In The Booth. However This Time Bearing In Mind What Has Been Discussed Above You Need To Give An Expo And A Rating For Each Verse. The First Challenge's Verses Where A Lot Easier To Determine Who Had Won. So Bearing In Mind Your Grade You Got For Challenge 1 And The Feedback I Would Have Given You. Lets Look At Challenge 3 And Approach It With The Mindset Of Achieving a Grade A To Pass It. Good Luck

This Is A GC Tournament Final Verse 16 Lines It Was Dissizit V's Askari

EMCEE A (Dissizit)

EMCEE B (Askari)

Voting Is The Same As Before However Bare In Mind The Grades I Have Given You And The Critique Of Those Votes And Try To Improve On This Battle .....

CHALLENGE 4

As Mentioned At The Beginning Of This Thread Challenge 4 Is To Showcase Your Consistency You Have Now Gained In Your Voting Through This School. You Need To PM Me 15 Links To Battles You Have Voted On After Completing Challenge 3. Upon Doing This And Me Reviewing You Links You Will Have Hopefully Proved Your Are Worthy Of Your VP Increase.

Well Done For Making It This Far You May Get Your Name On The Graduates List Below But By All Means Dont Get Your Name On The Drop Outs List.

Thank You,
X-CALIBUR

Graduates of September 2014

@ET the Refugee
@BROWNCIGAR

Drop Outs

@Proctologist
@JayPrince
@BIG DICE
@Soly
@STaLWaRT
@J8E

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Last edited by X-Calibur; 10-03-2014 at 07:10 AM.
Unread 08-02-2014, 07:36 PM   #1

X-Calibur
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text

Thumbs up ..:!:.. The School Of VP ..:!:.

..:!:..The School of VP..:!:..

Expo: If You Believe Or Would Like To Know If You VP (voting Power) Has Been Reduced And Would Like To Increase It Then You Have Come To The Right Place. Voting Power Is A Rating System The Staff Have Control Over On You To Create A Fairer Place For Everyone To Battle The Staff Introduced VP. If You Are A Poor Voter Or You Don't Leave Expo's, Or Have Been Found To Hate Vote Your VP Can Be Reduced Down To 0 Which Means Your Voting Has No Effect On The Battles. If You'd Like To Prove Your VP Should Be Re-Instated Then Please Read On .....

So The First Month Has Been Completed With School Producing Its First Two Graduates This Will Continue Again For October And Who Ever Would Like To Join Please Post In This Thread To Sign Up. The Way Its Going To Work For This Month Is There Will Be 4 Challenges Each Will Be Posted Straight Away And They Will Be There For You To See. ALL Entries For Each Challenge Will Need To Be Pm'd Directly To Me Quick Link To This Here.

The School Runs Like This ...

CHALLENGE 1
You Will See A Verse In This Thread At The Bottom Of This Post You Will Need To Vote On Who You Think Is The Winner And Post Your Vote Directly To Me Here. After You Have Completed Challenge 1 And You Have Been Given Your Grade For It You May Progress Onto The Next Challenge. The Required Grade For Challenge Is Nothing Below Grade C.

CHALLENGE 2
The Same Applies As CHALLENGE 1 However This Challenge's Verse Will Be Slightly Harder To Judge And Vote On, Again You Will Have To Pm Your Entry Directly To Me To Progress To The Next Challenge. The Required Grade For This Challenge Is Nothing Below Grade B.

CHALLENGE 3
The Same Applies As CHALLENGE 2 However This Challenge's Verse Will Be A 16 Line Verse & Again Slightly Harder To Judge And Vote On, Again You Will Have To Pm Your Entry Directly To Me To Progress To The Next Challenge. The Required Grade For This Challenge Is Nothing Below Grade A.

CHALLENGE 4
So You Have Successfully Attained The Required Grades Congratulations Your Almost At Graduation. For You To Graduate This School You Will Now Need To Provide Evidence Of Everything That Has Been Learnt. To Showcase What You Have Done I Require You Send Me 15 Links To Battles You Have Voted After You Have Competed Challenge 3. I Will Be Able To Tell If Your Cheating As Your PM is Time Stamped And So Will All Your Votes Be. To Help You With Getting Your Votes In You May Also Want To Join .:!:. The Big Vote Off .:!:.

.:Current Classmates:.

The Register:

Once You Have Registered You Need To PM @NOBLE Here With A Battle Link You Have Voted On He Will Then Tell You Your VP Or You Can Get Another Member Of The Staff (list Here) To Tell You Your VP Once You Have Your VP I Will Need To Know What Your VP Is This Can All Be Done Via PM’s Or If Your Not Bothered About Other People Knowing It You Can Just Post It On Here …

So How Will This Work? First Of All We Need To Cover What We Are Voting On When We Read A Battle Verse. These Are Called Categories Some Battles Have Options Available To Select A Score On Them Others Don’t However Even If They Don’t We Should Still Be Taking This Into Account…

So What Are The Categories And What Do They Mean And How Should We Be Judging A Verse Based On These Categories?
The Categories Are As Follows …

1. Wordplay
  2. Vocabulary
  3. Metaphores
  4. Punchlines
  5. Multies

Now Instead Of Trying To Give Another Explanation Of These Categories I'm Going To Use Some Of The People Before Me Tutorials And Explanations … Imma Use My Man @Dono If Any Of You Want To Doubt The Dude I Suggest You Check Him Out..

So First Of All Lets Start With That Difficult Section

.. Wordplay ..

Some People Get It Others Don’t Let Me Hand You Over To Dono To Explain More..

[youtube]-Ns02AJpK3M[/youtube]

[youtube]Fr-rWnBg-do[/youtube]

.. Vocabulary ..

This Is A Pretty Simple Section, You Are Clearly Rating The Person On There Use Of The English Dictionary Are They Being Creative With There Wording Or Are They Being Kind Of Basic. This Also Falls Into The Multi Syllable Rhymes, Are They Picking The Easy Route By Rhyming One Syllable Words In There Multies Or Are They Adding Complexity With Vocab By Upping There Words And Syllable Counts In Each One.

.. Metaphors & Punchlines ..

These Go Hand In Hand With Punchlines So Let Me Hand You Back Over To The Dude DONO To Talk Yall Threw Punches ….

[youtube]fJD30Y8eCIM[/youtube]

.. Multies ..

This Is Where A Lot Of New Voters Think Battles Are Won And Lost And To Be Honest If Your Multies Don’t Match And Your Spitting Utter Shit Ya Flow Will Be Ass And Shit Just Isn’t Going To Connect It Is Paramount You Get These Down This Is The Base Of Your Flow It Will Also Dictate Your Set Up For The Punch. Peep The Tutorial Below

[youtube]ZcWdD2xkRzc[/youtube]

[youtube]DHb5GfMmFaQ[/youtube]

Now Aside From These Categories Above There Are Other Things That Come Into Play In A Battle Which We Should Be Taking Into Account A few Of These Videos Are Listed Below These Are Again Aids For You To Understand What You Should Be Looking Out For Whilst Voting...

[youtube]gYa36pKCHkQ[/youtube]

[youtube]HJ7_8QzUcU0[/youtube]

[youtube]ggT9MNxFMmk[/youtube]

So Now You Have Read Threw All This And Have Seen The Tutorial Videos And You Think To Yourself Hmmmm Maybe I Could Up My Game On Voting...

All You Need To Do Is Register To Class Then You May Start Your Challenges To Prove You Deserve To Have Your VP Increased ...

So Good Luck

Yours,
The Ambassador

CHALLENGE 1

Ok So Here Is Your First Challenge Below This Text Are Two Verses That I Want All Of You Participating To Vote On As If You Would In The Booth. However This Time Bearing In Mind What Has Been Discussed Above You Need To Give An Expo And A Rating For Each Verse.... This First Verses Should Be Like Chalk And Cheese. So Nice And Easy For You To Pick The Winner. However Moving Forward The Verses Will Become Closer In Comparison To Give You The Opportunity To Show What You Have Learned.

EMCEE A

EMCEE B

After Reading The Verse You Need To Pm Me With Your Vote Title Of The Pm To Be "School Of VP Challenge 1" Your Pm Should Have Something Along The Lines Of...

Quote:
"
EMCEE A = 6
EMCEE B = 4

I Preferred Emcee A Because ....."

CHALLENGE 2

Ok So Here Is Challenge 2 Below This Text I Have Posted Two Verses That I Want All Of You Participating To Vote On As If You Would In The Booth. However This Time Bearing In Mind What Has Been Discussed Above You Need To Give An Expo And A Rating For Each Verse. The First Challenge's Verses Where A Lot Easier To Determine Who Had Won. So Bearing In Mind Your Grade You Got For Challenge 1 And The Feedback I Would Have Given You. Lets Look At Challenge 2 And Approach It With The Mindset Of Achieving a Grade B To Pass It. Good Luck

EMCEE A (NICHOLAS)

EMCEE B (KILOS)

CHALLENGE 3

Ok So Here Is Challenge 3 Below This Text I Have Posted Two Verses That I Want All Of You Participating To Vote On As If You Would In The Booth. However This Time Bearing In Mind What Has Been Discussed Above You Need To Give An Expo And A Rating For Each Verse. The First Challenge's Verses Where A Lot Easier To Determine Who Had Won. So Bearing In Mind Your Grade You Got For Challenge 1 And The Feedback I Would Have Given You. Lets Look At Challenge 3 And Approach It With The Mindset Of Achieving a Grade A To Pass It. Good Luck

This Is A GC Tournament Final Verse 16 Lines It Was Dissizit V's Askari

EMCEE A (Dissizit)

EMCEE B (Askari)

CHALLENGE 4

As Mentioned At The Beginning Of This Thread Challenge 4 Is To Showcase Your Consistency You Have Now Gained In Your Voting Through This School. You Need To PM Me 15 Links To Battles You Have Voted On After Completing Challenge 3. Upon Doing This And Me Reviewing You Links You Will Have Hopefully Proved Your Are Worthy Of Your VP Increase.

Well Done For Making It This Far You May Get Your Name On The Graduates List Below But By All Means Dont Get Your Name On The Drop Outs List.

Thank You,
X-CALIBUR

Graduates of September 2014

@ET the Refugee
@BROWNCIGAR

Drop Outs

@Proctologist
@JayPrince
@BIG DICE
@Soly
@STaLWaRT
@J8E

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Last edited by X-Calibur; 10-03-2014 at 07:10 AM.
Unread 08-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I'm Skizzo..... & I support this thread.
Unread 08-02-2014, 07:48 PM   #2

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

I'm Skizzo..... & I support this thread.
Unread 08-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yes We Can! Yes We Can! Yes We Can!
Unread 08-02-2014, 07:56 PM   #3

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Yes We Can! Yes We Can! Yes We Can!

Unread 08-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Fidel Z

This thread also has my support. Good shit X
Unread 08-02-2014, 08:13 PM   #4

Fidel Z

This thread also has my support. Good shit X

Unread 08-02-2014, 08:15 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

@Fidel Z @LOCK @Skizzo

please if you see any shady voters on your travels direct them this way ..

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 08-02-2014, 08:15 PM   #5

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

@Fidel Z @LOCK @Skizzo

please if you see any shady voters on your travels direct them this way ..
Unread 08-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Lockhart

@Craig Low
Unread 08-02-2014, 08:18 PM   #6

Lockhart

@Craig Low

Unread 08-02-2014, 08:31 PM
Indonesia
Basic Member
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

what about set-up relevancy my little wack job boi??
Unread 08-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #7

Indonesia
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 129 text
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Unread 08-02-2014, 08:35 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indonesia View Post
its a good point but currently this school is for the basic of basic's people who still rhyme one word and dont know how to structure a rap let them learn the basics of what makes a good verse then later they can learn about making a verse work with all the basic components....

i dont think your point is irrelevant at all but like i said this is for basic's

however if youd like to write a quick brief on set ups id be more than happy to add it ..

.:X:.

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 08-02-2014, 08:35 PM   #8

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indonesia View Post
its a good point but currently this school is for the basic of basic's people who still rhyme one word and dont know how to structure a rap let them learn the basics of what makes a good verse then later they can learn about making a verse work with all the basic components....

i dont think your point is irrelevant at all but like i said this is for basic's

however if youd like to write a quick brief on set ups id be more than happy to add it ..

.:X:.
Unread 08-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Row

sign me up - the fck is vocabulary
Unread 08-02-2014, 08:53 PM   #9

Row

Unread 08-02-2014, 08:57 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
you dont need to be in this ya fool you in the damn FVC this is for dude with low VP

by all means you can help support me with running it considering youve won fvc of the month a fuck load of times....

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 08-02-2014, 08:57 PM   #10

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
you dont need to be in this ya fool you in the damn FVC this is for dude with low VP

by all means you can help support me with running it considering youve won fvc of the month a fuck load of times....

Tags
sniping

Display