Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-11-2023, 02:01 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt da Monsta View Post
“Yo I had Lockhart and Masked blocked, and Odinn and Skitt are haters I've had beef with -Rhymesmoke.

Lmao You’re asscheeks my guy. All these dudes are champions. You blocked some of the better battlers on the site. And left the uneducated ones.

someone ban this fool he’s legit abusing the block button to try and win battles.
Champions? In whos ears? Lol...I dont give a fuck about some emoji trophys yall got?

And "uneducated ones"??? you gonna shit on the kats that are actually active, that dont hate, and actually have been payin attention? and ride with the haters? Smooth move... Too bad I already knew what was goin down dummy. Soon as I seen what went down in DT vs Village...

You can take that skewed W fam... Every tourney or lba shit i been i been skewed. Now you wanna pop shit....smh..Dont do it to yaslef. Be humble that i even showed up because I knew what the outcome was gonna be and it aint have shit to do with content....

Maybe step up and actually be an active battler and see where ya at...

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 04-11-2023, 02:01 PM   #31

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text

Quote:
“Yo I had Lockhart and Masked blocked, and Odinn and Skitt are haters I've had beef with -Rhymesmoke.

Lmao You’re asscheeks my guy. All these dudes are champions. You blocked some of the better battlers on the site. And left the uneducated ones.

someone ban this fool he’s legit abusing the block button to try and win battles.
Champions? In whos ears? Lol...I dont give a fuck about some emoji trophys yall got?

And "uneducated ones"??? you gonna shit on the kats that are actually active, that dont hate, and actually have been payin attention? and ride with the haters? Smooth move... Too bad I already knew what was goin down dummy. Soon as I seen what went down in DT vs Village...

You can take that skewed W fam... Every tourney or lba shit i been i been skewed. Now you wanna pop shit....smh..Dont do it to yaslef. Be humble that i even showed up because I knew what the outcome was gonna be and it aint have shit to do with content....

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 04-11-2023, 02:57 PM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post

I’ll cash app you $50 you post a heavyweight bar in the forum right now in the next 20 min. Take it or leave it

http://https://youtu.be/iD8Q0lvJZvI

Last edited by Erupt da Monsta; 04-11-2023 at 02:59 PM.
Unread 04-11-2023, 02:57 PM   #32

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text

Quote:

I’ll cash app you $50 you post a heavyweight bar in the forum right now in the next 20 min. Take it or leave it

http://https://youtu.be/iD8Q0lvJZvI

Last edited by Erupt da Monsta; 04-11-2023 at 02:59 PM.
Unread 04-11-2023, 04:11 PM
RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
You come from a generation used to participation trophies. You’re a member of the coalition of wack niggas. The C.O.W’s . Y’all should just make your own site and go vote on eachothers garbage.

You niggas no longer have a voice when it comes to serious battles. Yall have 0 VP for a reason, you earned that shit.

You’re the problem with the voting. You block all educated voters or anyone who thinks you’re trash, and keep the uneducated. You’re the laughing stock of LB. Own that shit.

There needs to be a legit conversation about banning you at this point because you block people to gain an advantage and work the system. You’re a clown,b. You know you’re blocking legit voters. It’s a disgrace to the site to have ever called you a champion.
Had to bring this here since you wanna yap in different threads.

🤣...you mad af. Thats what happens when i call out bullshit and keep it real.You gonna act like the rest and start talkin sideways, and not respond about anything ive called you oit on and try and switch it up like I did something wrong....thats.."look in the mirror" syndrome..

.and what "you niggas" are you talkin about? And What zero vp? I dont even vote dummy..ya talk is like ya personals in that weal ass verse that I already broke down and youve yet to address ya ass backwards personals...

Now you go to "lets ban him for tryin to work the system"
when thats exactly what you did...amd glt away with it BECAUSE THAT WAS THE PLAN FROM JUMP!! DID YOU NOT VOTE FOR VILLAGE SO YOU COULD SEE HIM IN THE SEMIS YOU FUCKIN TWAT? WHEN HE DEFINITELY LOST
.. THEN SAY HOW YOU REALLY FELT ABOUT THE BATTLE IN YOUR BATTLE VERSE VILLAGE? THAT HE LOST...SMH.

you was shook to battle DT you pussy....then Talkin about "serious battles" YOU GOT 2 BATTLES IN 2 YEARS PUSSY!!! And not even 20 battles lifetime...STEP YA GAME UP!

And why you shittin on everyone that voted for me(THE ACTUAL TRUE VOTERS) you wanna win like bnas? 🤣. Seems you're trash and should have cans behind you like a wedding....HOLY SHIT THATS THE MOST PLAYED OUT BAR IVE HEARD FROM A SO CALLED CHAMP...fallback chump, cause i told you fuck that loss..run it back, again, again, and again...but you wont...PUSSY. OPENS ARE THERE RIGHT NOW!....Only kats that actually battled last season are the ones that kept it real. Fake fuck!

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 04-11-2023, 04:11 PM   #33

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
You come from a generation used to participation trophies. You’re a member of the coalition of wack niggas. The C.O.W’s . Y’all should just make your own site and go vote on eachothers garbage.

You niggas no longer have a voice when it comes to serious battles. Yall have 0 VP for a reason, you earned that shit.

You’re the problem with the voting. You block all educated voters or anyone who thinks you’re trash, and keep the uneducated. You’re the laughing stock of LB. Own that shit.

There needs to be a legit conversation about banning you at this point because you block people to gain an advantage and work the system. You’re a clown,b. You know you’re blocking legit voters. It’s a disgrace to the site to have ever called you a champion.

🤣...you mad af. Thats what happens when i call out bullshit and keep it real.You gonna act like the rest and start talkin sideways, and not respond about anything ive called you oit on and try and switch it up like I did something wrong....thats.."look in the mirror" syndrome..

.and what "you niggas" are you talkin about? And What zero vp? I dont even vote dummy..ya talk is like ya personals in that weal ass verse that I already broke down and youve yet to address ya ass backwards personals...

when thats exactly what you did...amd glt away with it BECAUSE THAT WAS THE PLAN FROM JUMP!! DID YOU NOT VOTE FOR VILLAGE SO YOU COULD SEE HIM IN THE SEMIS YOU FUCKIN TWAT? WHEN HE DEFINITELY LOST
.. THEN SAY HOW YOU REALLY FELT ABOUT THE BATTLE IN YOUR BATTLE VERSE VILLAGE? THAT HE LOST...SMH.

you was shook to battle DT you pussy....then Talkin about "serious battles" YOU GOT 2 BATTLES IN 2 YEARS PUSSY!!! And not even 20 battles lifetime...STEP YA GAME UP!

And why you shittin on everyone that voted for me(THE ACTUAL TRUE VOTERS) you wanna win like bnas? 🤣. Seems you're trash and should have cans behind you like a wedding....HOLY SHIT THATS THE MOST PLAYED OUT BAR IVE HEARD FROM A SO CALLED CHAMP...fallback chump, cause i told you fuck that loss..run it back, again, again, and again...but you wont...PUSSY. OPENS ARE THERE RIGHT NOW!....Only kats that actually battled last season are the ones that kept it real. Fake fuck!
Unread 04-11-2023, 04:15 PM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Fuck it. I'll cash app you $63.50 right now you post 2 heavyweight bars in the forum right now.
Unread 04-11-2023, 04:15 PM   #34

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Fuck it. I'll cash app you $63.50 right now you post 2 heavyweight bars in the forum right now.
Unread 04-12-2023, 02:37 AM
RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Yo why is it that anyone who pops shit, after I put them out there with some facts, they NEVER will defend themselves or even have have a convo about it. They wanna switch it all up and act like I never typed what I just typed...smh

If you didn't vote sideways in a battle to get an easier opponent in the next round, and then rap about how the person you voted sideways for actually shouldn't of won...just EXPLAIN YOU DIDN'T DO IT.

But if ya did(you definitely did, its all there to see and hear). But how tf is that not tryin to work the system? But because i had a few of my haters blocked(but some how they was still able to vote)... that's your comeback? And idgaf if you did it, if thats how you need to win like bnas...have at it...but I think its funny af because of ya "work the system" angle now. Yall kats will type anything but whats actually bein talked about...yall skate around the issue. You must be related to fatz...lol

And now somehow you want ME to prove myself by typin out some bars? Doggy... I don't need to prove shit. You do! Because that weak verse that I already broke down... wasn't it. So ya next reply...dont act like im a duck. Because those open audios have one of ya 100 names written all over it. You just like the rest...ALL TALK, but ass backwards talk!

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 04-12-2023, 02:37 AM   #35

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Yo why is it that anyone who pops shit, after I put them out there with some facts, they NEVER will defend themselves or even have have a convo about it. They wanna switch it all up and act like I never typed what I just typed...smh

If you didn't vote sideways in a battle to get an easier opponent in the next round, and then rap about how the person you voted sideways for actually shouldn't of won...just EXPLAIN YOU DIDN'T DO IT.

But if ya did(you definitely did, its all there to see and hear). But how tf is that not tryin to work the system? But because i had a few of my haters blocked(but some how they was still able to vote)... that's your comeback? And idgaf if you did it, if thats how you need to win like bnas...have at it...but I think its funny af because of ya "work the system" angle now. Yall kats will type anything but whats actually bein talked about...yall skate around the issue. You must be related to fatz...lol

And now somehow you want ME to prove myself by typin out some bars? Doggy... I don't need to prove shit. You do! Because that weak verse that I already broke down... wasn't it. So ya next reply...dont act like im a duck. Because those open audios have one of ya 100 names written all over it. You just like the rest...ALL TALK, but ass backwards talk!

Unread 04-12-2023, 07:00 AM
DeadTRI
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
75 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
93 Won / 24 Lost

he still shook to battle me lol.. when i offered him the fight for this weekend coming , he was like ... 'ummmm let me check the LBA contender schedule first' ....hahah pusssio !
Unread 04-12-2023, 07:00 AM   #36

DeadTRI
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.08/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
75 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
93 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 609 audio / 405 text
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)

he still shook to battle me lol.. when i offered him the fight for this weekend coming , he was like ... 'ummmm let me check the LBA contender schedule first' ....hahah pusssio !
Unread 04-12-2023, 09:45 AM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175436
Unread 04-12-2023, 09:45 AM   #37

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175436
Unread 11-09-2023, 09:19 AM
RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Sooooo..how we do a whole huge tourney...then another mini tourney with a fugazi outcome..then dude just bounces and lba is non existent. Dude been back for months active too....

Y'all really be jockin these kats...smh

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 11-09-2023, 09:19 AM   #38

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Sooooo..how we do a whole huge tourney...then another mini tourney with a fugazi outcome..then dude just bounces and lba is non existent. Dude been back for months active too....

Unread 11-09-2023, 09:30 AM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

But we can run it back for the third time after this APL is done. lol Youre first on the list I gotchu.
Unread 11-09-2023, 09:30 AM   #39

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

But we can run it back for the third time after this APL is done. lol Youre first on the list I gotchu.