Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Dredd Tha Lead
Ranked #2 this Season
9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars9.26/10 stars
Crew: Smackdown
Reppin: Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Flow Vanity
Ranked #-- this Season
No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Crew: None
Reppin:Unknown

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Dredd Tha Lead vs Flow Vanity
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Dredd Tha Lead vs Flow Vanity
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
CCeee vs YuckWTF
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Dredd Tha Lead vs yungcheef
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-28-2023, 08:09 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2436 Post(s)
Tagged: 106 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Its clear you didn't really sit back and think before you decided to make this post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuNgReeDy BeAsT View Post
I have an idea that may simulate the voting system a bit hence getting the whole site back in motion.
Simulate the voting? How does this new simulation get people "back voting?"

Quote:
How about developers add a feature where everyone or just the battlers can see who read their battles but left without voting or even leaving a comment and make it mandatory to vote before you can read the next battle or make it mandatory to vote every other battle you read.
1) Highlighting people who don't fuck with your bars will lead to people refusing to vote on their battles. Didn't vote on mine but read it, fuck him i ain't voting on his

2) Making it so they cannot leave the page unless they vote will only result in random BS votes.

If someone reads a battle and thinks to themselves: "fuck, these are both whack" and decides to leave without voting... you want to Force that person to vote anyway? It will only create more drama by people being Forced to vote, as such, they'll just vote randomly.

Quote:
Call it entrapment, call it a shakedown a form of blackmail or extortion even. Whatever you choose to call it something has to give instead of always taking. And maybe give 2 credits per vote instead of 1, that equals only more battles. Anyone's thoughts??
1) All of that will only result in far less people using the website.

2) It will also be the cause of an increase of random/spam/troll/non-expo votes... people being forced to do something, don't tend to do so in the way you feel they will.

PART 2

Quote:
i feel the contrary, heads are going to want to read the battles cus they be low key fiending to and will be like fuck it i'll vote.
#HardPillToSwallow: Mate, to be perfectly honest with you... NO ONE is "fiending" to read your battles... the current talent pool of LB in general is absolute trash... Example: round 1 of the one bar tourney... the amount of questionable material dropped is insane.

if thats supposed to be the "best" people can actually bring to the battle field... No one worth their weight in salt wants to read that absolute trifle.

Quote:
unless they want to wait till the battles over but the suspense will force them to fall in line and just vote instead of just reading mofo's content and walking away...
"The suspense" of... what exactly? There hasn't been a fucking proper battle, with genuine skill on here for quite some time. Fact is, LB has a plethora of people who don't even understand the basics of writing, let alone crafting an actual bar and they're all too arrogant to accept that they're shite and actually need to work on their pen game.

Quote:
hell membership is free we should have to pay a cost in some form or fashion. i aint going to hold you im hella guilty of doing it for strategic reasons to avoid retaliation votes or sometimes its just not a clear cut winner and you want to vote fair or there might be a clear cut winner but you dont want to vote against somebody you like even though they may or may not be sour or a sore loser about it.
You have LEGIT fessed up, to the actual actions of being a buddy voter, in a post about improving voting... while highlighting your own fuckery when voting... ???

The problem with LB voting? is People Like YOU... yet you want to cast it as a wide net and blame the entire site for the issue you stated... when in fact, its the people such as yourself that make a mockery of the website and its voting.

Jesus... How fucking stupid can a person be? Literally 0 self awareness.

Quote:
I think its worth a shot cuz this site is lagging and dragging and getting annoying and frustrating tbh. I have a battle with MonsterDeans thats been sitting there for over a week now with 2 votes SMDH! What im proposing it'll sort of force cats to stop lollygagging and just fucking vote and stop being such a stuck up lil bitch about it.... Trust it'll be for the betterment and further advancement of the site cuz right now its hanging on by a thread, even im ready to retire my keyboard here outside the tourneys i dont see the fun anymore. Like i said before i think its worth a shot if it doesnt work revert back to the current system where as stands is stagnant. Lets talk about it...
If you can't write well... your chances of getting votes will be lower than those who can write well.

I suggest upping your pen game, lowering your bullshit & arrogance and taking it from there.

Unread 03-28-2023, 08:09 PM   #11

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

Its clear you didn't really sit back and think before you decided to make this post...

Quote:
I have an idea that may simulate the voting system a bit hence getting the whole site back in motion.
Simulate the voting? How does this new simulation get people "back voting?"

Quote:
How about developers add a feature where everyone or just the battlers can see who read their battles but left without voting or even leaving a comment and make it mandatory to vote before you can read the next battle or make it mandatory to vote every other battle you read.
1) Highlighting people who don't fuck with your bars will lead to people refusing to vote on their battles. Didn't vote on mine but read it, fuck him i ain't voting on his

2) Making it so they cannot leave the page unless they vote will only result in random BS votes.

If someone reads a battle and thinks to themselves: "fuck, these are both whack" and decides to leave without voting... you want to Force that person to vote anyway? It will only create more drama by people being Forced to vote, as such, they'll just vote randomly.

Quote:
Call it entrapment, call it a shakedown a form of blackmail or extortion even. Whatever you choose to call it something has to give instead of always taking. And maybe give 2 credits per vote instead of 1, that equals only more battles. Anyone's thoughts??
1) All of that will only result in far less people using the website.

2) It will also be the cause of an increase of random/spam/troll/non-expo votes... people being forced to do something, don't tend to do so in the way you feel they will.

PART 2

Quote:
i feel the contrary, heads are going to want to read the battles cus they be low key fiending to and will be like fuck it i'll vote.
#HardPillToSwallow: Mate, to be perfectly honest with you... NO ONE is "fiending" to read your battles... the current talent pool of LB in general is absolute trash... Example: round 1 of the one bar tourney... the amount of questionable material dropped is insane.

if thats supposed to be the "best" people can actually bring to the battle field... No one worth their weight in salt wants to read that absolute trifle.

Quote:
unless they want to wait till the battles over but the suspense will force them to fall in line and just vote instead of just reading mofo's content and walking away...
"The suspense" of... what exactly? There hasn't been a fucking proper battle, with genuine skill on here for quite some time. Fact is, LB has a plethora of people who don't even understand the basics of writing, let alone crafting an actual bar and they're all too arrogant to accept that they're shite and actually need to work on their pen game.

Quote:
hell membership is free we should have to pay a cost in some form or fashion. i aint going to hold you im hella guilty of doing it for strategic reasons to avoid retaliation votes or sometimes its just not a clear cut winner and you want to vote fair or there might be a clear cut winner but you dont want to vote against somebody you like even though they may or may not be sour or a sore loser about it.
You have LEGIT fessed up, to the actual actions of being a buddy voter, in a post about improving voting... while highlighting your own fuckery when voting... ???

The problem with LB voting? is People Like YOU... yet you want to cast it as a wide net and blame the entire site for the issue you stated... when in fact, its the people such as yourself that make a mockery of the website and its voting.

Jesus... How fucking stupid can a person be? Literally 0 self awareness.

Quote:
I think its worth a shot cuz this site is lagging and dragging and getting annoying and frustrating tbh. I have a battle with MonsterDeans thats been sitting there for over a week now with 2 votes SMDH! What im proposing it'll sort of force cats to stop lollygagging and just fucking vote and stop being such a stuck up lil bitch about it.... Trust it'll be for the betterment and further advancement of the site cuz right now its hanging on by a thread, even im ready to retire my keyboard here outside the tourneys i dont see the fun anymore. Like i said before i think its worth a shot if it doesnt work revert back to the current system where as stands is stagnant. Lets talk about it...
If you can't write well... your chances of getting votes will be lower than those who can write well.

I suggest upping your pen game, lowering your bullshit & arrogance and taking it from there.

Unread 03-28-2023, 09:38 PM
HuNgReeDy BeAsT
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
79 Won / 36 Lost
Default whats really good

First off if your insinuating i dont write well, i beg to differ. I might have a problem with putting quotations, periods, etc on my bars but i know i get bizy. A lot of cats say im dope. So your opinion is like an asshole everybody has one some more irritated and discombobulated than others but nonetheless. And might come as a shock to you i dusted your ass off on several occasions (under another alias some years back) wax on wax off, lol... i see your brains not capable of thinking on the scale im weighing the pros and cons on. Right now even the so called elites like MASKED (bad example i know) battles lack in votes at times. Im not the problem im trying to be a part of the solution but i guys like you who dont try to undertand where ones coming from and has all the answers but if you did there wouldnt be an issue... right? Look at my voting stats i vote on battles wack or not, i'll choose the least wacker one as the winner. Listen this site was not designed only for the best of the best texters, you know gents like yourself lmao. Yeah i may go in the chatroom talking shit on discord trying to spark conflicts but the name of the site is Lets Beef but yall seem like you all want to be a tight knit family who reject outsiders. Save that lovey dovey stuff for behind the scenes or create a chatroom called the friend zone where one could go just for general talk and friendly discussions. I have a bunch of new innovative ideas but ima keep them to myself and look into what it takes to develop my own website. How would VerbalWarZone sound, forget it dont want your opinion anyway i thought it was a good idea that would stimulate voting i could be wrong and you are right. All i know is the site is lagging like balls on the floor dragging and its painful to watch even if it aint my balls. Oh yeah send me 8 bars MISTER BIG DROP or just remain your BITTER KIDS POP!

Last edited by HuNgReeDy BeAsT; 03-28-2023 at 09:47 PM. Reason: forgot important detail
Unread 03-28-2023, 09:38 PM   #12

HuNgReeDy BeAsT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
79 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 86 audio / 324 text
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Default whats really good

First off if your insinuating i dont write well, i beg to differ. I might have a problem with putting quotations, periods, etc on my bars but i know i get bizy. A lot of cats say im dope. So your opinion is like an asshole everybody has one some more irritated and discombobulated than others but nonetheless. And might come as a shock to you i dusted your ass off on several occasions (under another alias some years back) wax on wax off, lol... i see your brains not capable of thinking on the scale im weighing the pros and cons on. Right now even the so called elites like MASKED (bad example i know) battles lack in votes at times. Im not the problem im trying to be a part of the solution but i guys like you who dont try to undertand where ones coming from and has all the answers but if you did there wouldnt be an issue... right? Look at my voting stats i vote on battles wack or not, i'll choose the least wacker one as the winner. Listen this site was not designed only for the best of the best texters, you know gents like yourself lmao. Yeah i may go in the chatroom talking shit on discord trying to spark conflicts but the name of the site is Lets Beef but yall seem like you all want to be a tight knit family who reject outsiders. Save that lovey dovey stuff for behind the scenes or create a chatroom called the friend zone where one could go just for general talk and friendly discussions. I have a bunch of new innovative ideas but ima keep them to myself and look into what it takes to develop my own website. How would VerbalWarZone sound, forget it dont want your opinion anyway i thought it was a good idea that would stimulate voting i could be wrong and you are right. All i know is the site is lagging like balls on the floor dragging and its painful to watch even if it aint my balls. Oh yeah send me 8 bars MISTER BIG DROP or just remain your BITTER KIDS POP!

Last edited by HuNgReeDy BeAsT; 03-28-2023 at 09:47 PM. Reason: forgot important detail
Unread 03-28-2023, 11:34 PM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
"first off".. format your posts. No one reading that fucking mess.

Secondly, you never beat me... not once.

Last edited by Óðinn; 03-28-2023 at 11:38 PM.
Unread 03-28-2023, 11:34 PM   #13

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

Quote:
"first off".. format your posts. No one reading that fucking mess.

Secondly, you never beat me... not once.

Last edited by Óðinn; 03-28-2023 at 11:38 PM.
Unread 04-09-2023, 05:01 PM
Jatho Sups
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
EtH done quit the site last year y’all lol
Get that obese, low IQed scottish fuck to come back.
Unread 04-09-2023, 05:01 PM   #14

Jatho Sups
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 172 text
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
EtH done quit the site last year y’all lol
Unread 04-10-2023, 12:46 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatho Sups View Post
If I'm going to address this, yeah, the dude was super passionate for the website. But he's not coming back anytime soon and even if he did he wouldn't be capable of doing anything to bring the website back up other than being another site member. If anything he trolls a lot and gets caught up in his distorted sense of reality when he's making shit up in the forums that isn't even true.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 04-10-2023, 12:46 PM   #15

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatho Sups View Post
If I'm going to address this, yeah, the dude was super passionate for the website. But he's not coming back anytime soon and even if he did he wouldn't be capable of doing anything to bring the website back up other than being another site member. If anything he trolls a lot and gets caught up in his distorted sense of reality when he's making shit up in the forums that isn't even true.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money

Tags
hardpilltoswallow

Display