Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-12-2023, 06:15 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Is that why you deleted your comments in his open battle where you said you would accept it and begged me to accept your trash freestyle beef you sent??? ..Send some writtens puss! because ya frees are writtens but not good enough that it passes for free..And you scream so its annoyin af to listen to because you cant really understand what ya sayin... funny af how you talk shit about my voice..which is a normal deeper clean rap vouce ..yours is a fake death metal weirdness...This would body you consistently off top. But youve shit on his one post he bumps. He dont cause no problems like the reat of yall, yet you seem to have to hate on kats constantly, all because the rest of the goof troop does it. Although you fit right in with them...Keep spittin amd hatin tho...👍
I'm flattered that garbage such as yourself believes you're actually worth my time writing bars for. I would've freestyled my battles against you in the cypher tournament anyways and still probably would've won. And no Idfc that you have battles against me that you've won because you have secret buddy voters, I would've still bodied you.

And I LOVE it when mother fuckers claim I can't freestyle. I prove them wrong every single time. Get the fuckin in the VC tonight you stupid fucking pussy.

Also, yes, I deleted your pussy ass comments on the battle because it's all garbage bs that no one cares about. Wtf are you going to do about it? Cry to Odinn? He thinks you guys are attention seeking and asinine just as I do.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 05-12-2023, 06:15 PM   #61

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text

Quote:
Is that why you deleted your comments in his open battle where you said you would accept it and begged me to accept your trash freestyle beef you sent??? ..Send some writtens puss! because ya frees are writtens but not good enough that it passes for free..And you scream so its annoyin af to listen to because you cant really understand what ya sayin... funny af how you talk shit about my voice..which is a normal deeper clean rap vouce ..yours is a fake death metal weirdness...This would body you consistently off top. But youve shit on his one post he bumps. He dont cause no problems like the reat of yall, yet you seem to have to hate on kats constantly, all because the rest of the goof troop does it. Although you fit right in with them...Keep spittin amd hatin tho...👍
I'm flattered that garbage such as yourself believes you're actually worth my time writing bars for. I would've freestyled my battles against you in the cypher tournament anyways and still probably would've won. And no Idfc that you have battles against me that you've won because you have secret buddy voters, I would've still bodied you.

And I LOVE it when mother fuckers claim I can't freestyle. I prove them wrong every single time. Get the fuckin in the VC tonight you stupid fucking pussy.

Also, yes, I deleted your pussy ass comments on the battle because it's all garbage bs that no one cares about. Wtf are you going to do about it? Cry to Odinn? He thinks you guys are attention seeking and asinine just as I do.
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 05-12-2023, 06:54 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzooka View Post

Exactly why you lose all the time.. because you cant write or freestyle. Can't even beat lock who sucks i beat...smh

.And have fun deletin aaaaall my comments... Please go to every one of my comments everywhere and delete it...You doin that is what i want..just makin you look sooo frustrated...I enjoy you bein soo mad that you cant get me mad. Its called LB therapy...Keep tryin.. dummy

Oh and nahhh.. I'll be gettin pussy while you by yalsef on discord...#Pussy

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 05-12-2023, 06:54 PM   #62

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text

Quote:

Exactly why you lose all the time.. because you cant write or freestyle. Can't even beat lock who sucks i beat...smh

.And have fun deletin aaaaall my comments... Please go to every one of my comments everywhere and delete it...You doin that is what i want..just makin you look sooo frustrated...I enjoy you bein soo mad that you cant get me mad. Its called LB therapy...Keep tryin.. dummy

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 05-12-2023, 07:37 PM
Barzooka
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Or maybe I just half-assed a verse for some garbage ass tournament that I didn't even give 2 fucks about and you're only pretending to get pussy and haven't even got laid for literal years. People vote for Lock because people vote for Lock, simple, and he said shit about LB in his verse which made the LB people vote for him because LB is LB.

You are so garbage. I love how you ignore all the facts I present.

1. Your music never got anywhere even after sixteen years

2. I collaborated w. noteworthy musicians, you have not

3. You claim music is not your life, it's all you fucking do

4. You get no plays, why do I get more plays than you?

5. I don't even know half of my audience, you dick-ride yours for plays
Unread 05-12-2023, 07:37 PM   #63

Barzooka
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text

Quote:

Or maybe I just half-assed a verse for some garbage ass tournament that I didn't even give 2 fucks about and you're only pretending to get pussy and haven't even got laid for literal years. People vote for Lock because people vote for Lock, simple, and he said shit about LB in his verse which made the LB people vote for him because LB is LB.

Unread 05-13-2023, 11:36 AM
RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost
Talking

Quote:
Or maybe I just half-assed a verse for some garbage ass tournament that I didn't even give 2 fucks about
@Óðinn this is the mod that dont give a fuck..that YOU picked..shows alot... smh

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote:

Is that why you were on discord last night BY YA MUTHFUCKIN SELF!? 😭

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote:
you're only pretending to get pussy and haven't even got laid for literal years.
Again....is this why you were on Discord last night BY YA MUTHFUCKIN SELF!? While I was gettin head on the way back from watchin the punk ass Knicks lose and gettin reverse cowgirl rode when i got home from a fat girl. While you fapped to Dua1Sh0cks Avatar....😭😭🖕🖕

#GripReality

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 05-13-2023, 11:36 AM   #64

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text

Talking

Quote:
Or maybe I just half-assed a verse for some garbage ass tournament that I didn't even give 2 fucks about
@Óðinn this is the mod that dont give a fuck..that YOU picked..shows alot... smh

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote:

Is that why you were on discord last night BY YA MUTHFUCKIN SELF!? 😭

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote:
you're only pretending to get pussy and haven't even got laid for literal years.
Again....is this why you were on Discord last night BY YA MUTHFUCKIN SELF!? While I was gettin head on the way back from watchin the punk ass Knicks lose and gettin reverse cowgirl rode when i got home from a fat girl. While you fapped to Dua1Sh0cks Avatar....😭😭🖕🖕

#GripReality
Unread 05-14-2023, 03:17 AM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

RS got head from a fat ugly bitch that we wouldn't get head from. You won with the beef shit between you and me RS? I dawg you numerous times and you say some fake shit, block me, build yourself up and do nothing multiple times about my facts and tell everyone you're better. You are your own cheerleader

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

RS vs Apollyon. 1st round of the cypher tourney. You got this
Unread 05-14-2023, 03:17 AM   #65

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)

RS got head from a fat ugly bitch that we wouldn't get head from. You won with the beef shit between you and me RS? I dawg you numerous times and you say some fake shit, block me, build yourself up and do nothing multiple times about my facts and tell everyone you're better. You are your own cheerleader

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

RS vs Apollyon. 1st round of the cypher tourney. You got this

Tags
asszooka, hatinasspussy, pussy