Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > LetsBeef.com Contests

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 08-28-2011, 08:03 PM
John Dos
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
184 Won / 131 Lost

@ Huey if you would like to track battle, we can arrange that...
Unread 08-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #41

John Dos
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
184 Won / 131 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1131 text

@ Huey if you would like to track battle, we can arrange that...
Unread 08-28-2011, 08:15 PM
SH1T L0RD
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lol you would lose. even if you won, i know you lose. Ok since you want me to tell you WHY your music sucks i will.

Beautiful life:

first of all. The hook sounds like some gay new age hip hop shit. The predictable 8th note piano chords goin on in the background with the big kick and snare beat.

your first lyrics.

"im alive another day, where the lions come to play. and the iron guns i spray kids are lyin up in graves."

what. the. fuck. are you talking about? Your talking about a beautiful life? no, your talking about lions and guns then some kid dying in a rave. then you hate on haters, and end it with saying they know nothing about the beautiful life....

so heres the thing. Your saying nothing, your just hating on other rappers and hyping yourself (second verse has even less content than the first). Your rhyme patters are weak to decent, and mostly predictable. if not predictable, they don't rhyme. You fall off the beat multiple times and the beat itself is a new age kid kudi/wannabe anthem rapper knock off. BASICALLY, your trying to be a style that sucks in the first place. even if i DID want to listen to that corny rap style, id listen to people that are better at it than you...

you happy now?
Unread 08-28-2011, 08:15 PM   #42

SH1T L0RD

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

lol you would lose. even if you won, i know you lose. Ok since you want me to tell you WHY your music sucks i will.

Beautiful life:

first of all. The hook sounds like some gay new age hip hop shit. The predictable 8th note piano chords goin on in the background with the big kick and snare beat.

your first lyrics.

"im alive another day, where the lions come to play. and the iron guns i spray kids are lyin up in graves."

what. the. fuck. are you talking about? Your talking about a beautiful life? no, your talking about lions and guns then some kid dying in a rave. then you hate on haters, and end it with saying they know nothing about the beautiful life....

so heres the thing. Your saying nothing, your just hating on other rappers and hyping yourself (second verse has even less content than the first). Your rhyme patters are weak to decent, and mostly predictable. if not predictable, they don't rhyme. You fall off the beat multiple times and the beat itself is a new age kid kudi/wannabe anthem rapper knock off. BASICALLY, your trying to be a style that sucks in the first place. even if i DID want to listen to that corny rap style, id listen to people that are better at it than you...

you happy now?

Unread 08-28-2011, 08:32 PM
John Dos
Ranked Text Record
184 Won / 131 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey J View Post

Beautiful life:

your first lyrics.

you happy now?
I actually said "the iron guns'll spray" ...which means I'm basically thankful to be alive. The line about the kid dying in a rave was from a real life experience I had with a kid I knew, who had alot of potential, and ended up dying from an extacy OD. I'm basically trying to tell people to slow down and try to savor moments in life and enjoy the time they have on earth, and how haters spend too much time worrying about what others are doing, and lose grip of the life they have... but I guess you couldn't see that.

2nd verse: I talk about how people envy me, but they talk about bullshit in their songs, and lack substance, so they're irrelevant to me. kids and mothers who are trying to rise up out of the problems they face in life, and how they will get to see the "beautiful life" if they don't lose sight of it... Again, I guess you couldn't see THAT either.

Basically, the song is about slowing down and not moving to fast, and missing out on the finer things in life.

And I've been told by many people that song was one of the best songs they've heard in a long time, so you're comments do not affect me.

I'm sorry you're stuck in the 90s with your trash ass beats, but don't get mad at me for getting on some new shit.

Last edited by John Dos; 08-28-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Unread 08-28-2011, 08:32 PM   #43

John Dos
Ranked Text Record
184 Won / 131 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1131 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey J View Post

Beautiful life:

your first lyrics.

you happy now?
I actually said "the iron guns'll spray" ...which means I'm basically thankful to be alive. The line about the kid dying in a rave was from a real life experience I had with a kid I knew, who had alot of potential, and ended up dying from an extacy OD. I'm basically trying to tell people to slow down and try to savor moments in life and enjoy the time they have on earth, and how haters spend too much time worrying about what others are doing, and lose grip of the life they have... but I guess you couldn't see that.

2nd verse: I talk about how people envy me, but they talk about bullshit in their songs, and lack substance, so they're irrelevant to me. kids and mothers who are trying to rise up out of the problems they face in life, and how they will get to see the "beautiful life" if they don't lose sight of it... Again, I guess you couldn't see THAT either.

Basically, the song is about slowing down and not moving to fast, and missing out on the finer things in life.

And I've been told by many people that song was one of the best songs they've heard in a long time, so you're comments do not affect me.

I'm sorry you're stuck in the 90s with your trash ass beats, but don't get mad at me for getting on some new shit.

Last edited by John Dos; 08-28-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Unread 08-28-2011, 08:35 PM
exZACHly
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
65 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 14 Lost

*Coughs* Track diss each other already....Fck comparing tracks lol....Though i can't really say anything because my entry sounds like a shitty quality battle lmao #Just saying
Unread 08-28-2011, 08:35 PM   #44

exZACHly
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
65 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 14 Lost

Voted: 323 audio / 474 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

*Coughs* Track diss each other already....Fck comparing tracks lol....Though i can't really say anything because my entry sounds like a shitty quality battle lmao #Just saying
Unread 08-28-2011, 09:22 PM
Ticket

Settle down children.
Unread 08-28-2011, 09:22 PM   #45

Ticket

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Settle down children.

Unread 08-28-2011, 09:41 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

heh dont spam my thread plz... if you get into an argument atleast keep it to a 1 page minimum... hurts my finger when i have to delete squabble

Last edited by Pugz; 08-28-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Unread 08-28-2011, 09:41 PM   #46

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text

heh dont spam my thread plz... if you get into an argument atleast keep it to a 1 page minimum... hurts my finger when i have to delete squabble

Last edited by Pugz; 08-28-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Unread 08-29-2011, 12:13 AM
Pugz

Submissions have closed for this contest... Moving forward with those who got them in... Want to thank and congratulate everyone who participated on a job well done... Will be announcing our winners on September 1st... Look for the winners thread that will be posted... THREAD CLOSED.

edit: Winners have been posted early.. Check it out http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showt...503#post671503

Pugz

Last edited by Pugz; 08-30-2011 at 03:28 AM.
Unread 08-29-2011, 12:13 AM   #47

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text

Submissions have closed for this contest... Moving forward with those who got them in... Want to thank and congratulate everyone who participated on a job well done... Will be announcing our winners on September 1st... Look for the winners thread that will be posted... THREAD CLOSED.

edit: Winners have been posted early.. Check it out http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showt...503#post671503

Pugz

Last edited by Pugz; 08-30-2011 at 03:28 AM.
Closed Thread

Display