Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-19-2017, 11:32 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default How Can We Encourage More Voters?

I'm having this discussion with @Rant in IM but I want to open it to all of you for ideas. Here's a few things that come to mind...

- Credits reset each month
- Revamp the FVC
- Actually hand out those Forum Awards that are already in the system for voting. Please just give me the control to hand out Forum Awards again. No one bothers to do it. Value is just a concept, we can make things valuable and we can do that with forum awards but the first step is actually handing them out.

I'm sure you guys can come up with some other good ideas.
Unread 02-19-2017, 11:32 AM   #1

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default How Can We Encourage More Voters?

I'm having this discussion with @Rant in IM but I want to open it to all of you for ideas. Here's a few things that come to mind...

- Credits reset each month
- Revamp the FVC
- Actually hand out those Forum Awards that are already in the system for voting. Please just give me the control to hand out Forum Awards again. No one bothers to do it. Value is just a concept, we can make things valuable and we can do that with forum awards but the first step is actually handing them out.

I'm sure you guys can come up with some other good ideas.

Unread 02-19-2017, 12:23 PM
EtH

No FVC as no incarnation worked. I think with voting you just need to encourage people from the forums to want ti vote. New guys will always hit the hotlist.
Unread 02-19-2017, 12:23 PM   #2

EtH

No FVC as no incarnation worked. I think with voting you just need to encourage people from the forums to want ti vote. New guys will always hit the hotlist.

Unread 02-19-2017, 12:28 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonEtHiCaL View Post
Rant said a similar thing. I always found the FVC to be useful though and would rather have a slightly inefficient FVC than none at all. You've ran all kinds of tournaments, crews and such. Are you saying you couldn't run a successful FVC? I found the competition element of Noble's FVC to be quite useful.
Unread 02-19-2017, 12:28 PM   #3

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonEtHiCaL View Post
Rant said a similar thing. I always found the FVC to be useful though and would rather have a slightly inefficient FVC than none at all. You've ran all kinds of tournaments, crews and such. Are you saying you couldn't run a successful FVC? I found the competition element of Noble's FVC to be quite useful.

Unread 02-19-2017, 12:36 PM
MaCc Da G0D
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

FuCc that. Dont Reset My Credits every Month. I got 682 or so. Mf's Aint Gone Vote unless There is a 'Prize Or attainable Upgrade' offered for completion. Hell, Barely anyone battles more than 5 times a Month except the niggas Like Me Anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
respect Macc's hustle...it's better than most of ours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
lol i like the idea

@Subreal hold this L for being an overall lame
Unread 02-19-2017, 12:36 PM   #4

MaCc Da G0D
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 63 audio / 4615 text

FuCc that. Dont Reset My Credits every Month. I got 682 or so. Mf's Aint Gone Vote unless There is a 'Prize Or attainable Upgrade' offered for completion. Hell, Barely anyone battles more than 5 times a Month except the niggas Like Me Anyway.

Quote:
Quote:
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
lol i like the idea

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2017, 12:38 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCc Duh Boss GOD View Post
I've got 365 credits. And that's the thing, there are people sitting on stacks of credits that aren't going to bother to vote.
Unread 02-19-2017, 12:38 PM   #5

Nicholas

Quote:
I've got 365 credits. And that's the thing, there are people sitting on stacks of credits that aren't going to bother to vote.

Unread 02-19-2017, 12:39 PM
MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
And FUCK FVC... too many Snakes On LB to Hand Out That Power To anyone. Battles Should Be won Simply By Votes. That Grading scale is As flawed as Its ever been.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
What im Saying is, they are Going to Vote or Not vote How they want Regardless Of The Credit Situation. Need to Find another way Or Pushing thr Importance of voting.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol i like the idea

Unread 02-19-2017, 12:39 PM   #6

MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
And FUCK FVC... too many Snakes On LB to Hand Out That Power To anyone. Battles Should Be won Simply By Votes. That Grading scale is As flawed as Its ever been.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
What im Saying is, they are Going to Vote or Not vote How they want Regardless Of The Credit Situation. Need to Find another way Or Pushing thr Importance of voting.
Unread 02-19-2017, 12:40 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
FVC Voting Power doesn't have to be crazy or even raised over a normal good voters VP.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Quote:

Have you got any ideas Macc?
Unread 02-19-2017, 12:40 PM   #7

Nicholas

Quote:
FVC Voting Power doesn't have to be crazy or even raised over a normal good voters VP.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Quote:

Have you got any ideas Macc?

Unread 02-19-2017, 12:42 PM
MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

They should Make EVERY USER Have to Vote On 3-5 Battles Before they Can Log into the Chatbox. Lmao!! Bet you Niggas will Start Voting then. All they Do is Sit in the Chat ALL DAY! Niggas Lazy AsfuCc. Thats the sad part.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol i like the idea

Unread 02-19-2017, 12:42 PM   #8

MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

They should Make EVERY USER Have to Vote On 3-5 Battles Before they Can Log into the Chatbox. Lmao!! Bet you Niggas will Start Voting then. All they Do is Sit in the Chat ALL DAY! Niggas Lazy AsfuCc. Thats the sad part.
Unread 02-19-2017, 12:43 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Lol! That's not actually a bad idea.
Unread 02-19-2017, 12:43 PM   #9

Nicholas

Quote:
Lol! That's not actually a bad idea.

Unread 02-19-2017, 12:47 PM
lllllllllllll

When you look at it, the FVC is whack. Like how do you higher a persons VP because they convinced you that they're a fair voter? A vote count should matter.

Battler A gets 6 votes from regular users
Battler B gets 4 votes from a mixture of both and still win? Lol

Either way, that ain't fair at all. The idea of the poll is broken.
Unread 02-19-2017, 12:47 PM   #10

lllllllllllll

When you look at it, the FVC is whack. Like how do you higher a persons VP because they convinced you that they're a fair voter? A vote count should matter.

Battler A gets 6 votes from regular users
Battler B gets 4 votes from a mixture of both and still win? Lol

Either way, that ain't fair at all. The idea of the poll is broken.

Display