Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Dredd Tha Lead
Ranked #2 this Season
9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars
Crew: Smackdown
Reppin: Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Flow Vanity
Ranked #-- this Season
No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Crew: None
Reppin:Unknown

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
lil ronin vs Flako Boom
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Jville84 vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written Blind Drop
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Flow Vanity
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Dredd Tha Lead vs Flow Vanity
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-27-2020, 06:05 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Default Rookie Guide

Someone needs to make this, because without it the rookies are gonna keep coming along, realizing rap battling is more than one syllable rhyme disses and move on.

The sites problem is not the popularity, because we’re #1 when you search the term rap battle. The sites problem is maintaining them. 2006+ were the glory days because back then, most concepts were considered “new” and lower-level shit would be considered higher level shit (Not a diss to the old heads or veterans, just in general.), so more people would be interested. Now? Your bars gotta be so clean and precise if you wanna become elite. Shits not easy to do. I consider myself a smart MF and I’m nowhere even close after a year. I quit twice before and for the same damn reason. I knew that I was shit, and I gave up on elevating.

Why’d I give up? Anyone I messaged for help didn’t respond, and I just got too pissed off when people would be real and tell me my bars were shit. There was no guide, not shit.

See a lotta y’all complaining that the battle field is just low level people, and that there’s not enough high level, but you need to train the next generation. This shit was big cause it was a trend. Now? It’s a dying “art” form. If we want more people to stay on board, y’all gotta make sure they have the tools to do so. A guide section made by a few dedicated champs or staff members would be great. That way more people come, see it, and try to improve.

Top tier battlers gotta care about the rookies, that’s it.

Y’all can’t go around demanding respect, when you have no persona and people only know you for dropping a fire verse every 3 fucking months. I gotta give credit to MF like @Rieper and @Esso for dropping votes on most battles, but some y’all niggas are active and just looking around the site or posting in forums starting forum beef that don’t have an actual battle. Credit to @Rain Matrix 2018 for trying to keep the forums alive and start hype with the big-shot callouts, but this shit needs more big battlers.

Ion understand why y’all asking for big namers from “back in the day” to come back instead of making competition yourself by training the new mf’s. The dudes back in the day? Might not come back, and if they do? It’s probably for a short run. But these rookies, each and everyone of them have champion potential in them, some more than others. So why not up the ante for yourself and just increase their knowledge and shit to the best you can so that they can face you?

I don’t mean to get real petty and shit, but this sites dead, everyone blames the staff, but our community doesn’t give a fuck either.

Props to @The Saaxxx Baba and @Kiwi Peewee for actually voting on shit, instead of sitting back half assed stroking themselves.

Y’all can’t even say your busy doing shit cause we all locked inside.

End of my rant y’all mf’s killing me

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

I ain’t finna act like I don’t complain about the staff or act like I serve up plates of votes, but y’all mf’s need to up your game.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 03-27-2020, 06:05 AM   #1

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text

Default Rookie Guide

Someone needs to make this, because without it the rookies are gonna keep coming along, realizing rap battling is more than one syllable rhyme disses and move on.

The sites problem is not the popularity, because we’re #1 when you search the term rap battle. The sites problem is maintaining them. 2006+ were the glory days because back then, most concepts were considered “new” and lower-level shit would be considered higher level shit (Not a diss to the old heads or veterans, just in general.), so more people would be interested. Now? Your bars gotta be so clean and precise if you wanna become elite. Shits not easy to do. I consider myself a smart MF and I’m nowhere even close after a year. I quit twice before and for the same damn reason. I knew that I was shit, and I gave up on elevating.

Why’d I give up? Anyone I messaged for help didn’t respond, and I just got too pissed off when people would be real and tell me my bars were shit. There was no guide, not shit.

See a lotta y’all complaining that the battle field is just low level people, and that there’s not enough high level, but you need to train the next generation. This shit was big cause it was a trend. Now? It’s a dying “art” form. If we want more people to stay on board, y’all gotta make sure they have the tools to do so. A guide section made by a few dedicated champs or staff members would be great. That way more people come, see it, and try to improve.

Y’all can’t go around demanding respect, when you have no persona and people only know you for dropping a fire verse every 3 fucking months. I gotta give credit to MF like @Rieper and @Esso for dropping votes on most battles, but some y’all niggas are active and just looking around the site or posting in forums starting forum beef that don’t have an actual battle. Credit to @Rain Matrix 2018 for trying to keep the forums alive and start hype with the big-shot callouts, but this shit needs more big battlers.

Ion understand why y’all asking for big namers from “back in the day” to come back instead of making competition yourself by training the new mf’s. The dudes back in the day? Might not come back, and if they do? It’s probably for a short run. But these rookies, each and everyone of them have champion potential in them, some more than others. So why not up the ante for yourself and just increase their knowledge and shit to the best you can so that they can face you?

I don’t mean to get real petty and shit, but this sites dead, everyone blames the staff, but our community doesn’t give a fuck either.

Props to @The Saaxxx Baba and @Kiwi Peewee for actually voting on shit, instead of sitting back half assed stroking themselves.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

I ain’t finna act like I don’t complain about the staff or act like I serve up plates of votes, but y’all mf’s need to up your game.

Unread 03-27-2020, 07:21 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realnezz View Post

appreciate the shout out fam !!! humbled !!! imma get back to stroking now ....

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 03-27-2020, 07:21 AM   #2

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realnezz View Post

appreciate the shout out fam !!! humbled !!! imma get back to stroking now ....

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 03-27-2020, 07:27 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

lmao @ sax

I couldn't agree more, I will do what I can to commission one of these.
Unread 03-27-2020, 07:27 AM   #3

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

lmao @ sax

I couldn't agree more, I will do what I can to commission one of these.
Unread 03-27-2020, 03:32 PM
Illimination
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiZzReSpEkT View Post

The sites problem is not the popularity, because we’re #1 when you search the term rap battle. The sites problem is maintaining them. 2006+ were the glory days...

Y’all can’t go around demanding respect, when you have no persona....

but this shit needs more big battlers....

Ion understand why y’all asking for big namers from “back in the day” to come back instead of making competition yourself by training the new mf’s...

major key alert.
Unread 03-27-2020, 03:32 PM   #4

Illimination
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 147 text
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiZzReSpEkT View Post

The sites problem is not the popularity, because we’re #1 when you search the term rap battle. The sites problem is maintaining them. 2006+ were the glory days...

Y’all can’t go around demanding respect, when you have no persona....

but this shit needs more big battlers....

Ion understand why y’all asking for big namers from “back in the day” to come back instead of making competition yourself by training the new mf’s...

major key alert.
Unread 03-27-2020, 03:44 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Step 1. Don't change your name weekly.
Unread 03-27-2020, 03:44 PM   #5

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Step 1. Don't change your name weekly.
Unread 03-27-2020, 03:45 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illimination View Post
major key alert.
Yo Illimination!! .... U still got your Juelz Santana Avy on lol ..... Thats some Old School Shit

U Sticking Around Fam?

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Yo we could use you in Ego +1.... Theres a spot Whenever u want it

Captain of course
Unread 03-27-2020, 03:45 PM   #6

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
major key alert.
Yo Illimination!! .... U still got your Juelz Santana Avy on lol ..... Thats some Old School Shit

U Sticking Around Fam?

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Yo we could use you in Ego +1.... Theres a spot Whenever u want it

Captain of course
Unread 03-28-2020, 04:17 AM
DiZzReSpEkT

Quote:
major key alert.
This sounds bad taken out of context. I meant there’s no point in waiting for people that may not come back instead of keeping people here.

And I’m too broke for a key I’ll take a half a gram

Unread 03-28-2020, 04:17 AM   #7

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text

Quote:
major key alert.
This sounds bad taken out of context. I meant there’s no point in waiting for people that may not come back instead of keeping people here.

And I’m too broke for a key I’ll take a half a gram

Display