Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-17-2019, 06:42 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Remember the conversation we had where I was like "Oh shit you actually sent them no blind. I'll get at these as soon as I get the chance". This was Monday, the first day of the working week. Remember you being cool "Cool good looks man" (this was about half an hour before you lied about voting for me and lock in the tag battle if you wanted a jog of your memory).

Well here's the lines I wrote for you to record at the weekend. Next time you act sound in IMs but turn into a little snake on the forums, have a listen to your verse and the fact that it's never going to be turned into a battle. Learn from your mistakes kid.

Was that a comedy verse? Surely you're not TRYNA BE TOP DRAWER?
Either way after hearing that verse I went and watched FLIGHT OF THE CONCORDS,
Right, EtHs Scottish, so he gone DIE BY A LONG SWORD
Shut the fuck up and fetch me a PINT OF SOME FOSTERS
You wanna know how serious I'm taking the STUPIDIEST AUSSIE FAGGOT?
Listen close, I'm USING MY SCOTTISH ACCENT,
I could paint my face blue, start SHOUTING UNTIL FREEDOM,
You weakling, get the bagpipes OUT AND I'LL STILL BEAT UM,
Big night out in Syndey yeah? BLASTING A FEW GATS MAN?
Nah he sits at home all night just WANKING TO HUGH JACKMAN,
Sure, my rapping might be be LACKING IN RHYTHM KID,
But at least when I'm RAPPING MY SICKEST SHIT the voters don't think "Damn, I wish he'd go BACK TO THE HIPPO SHIT",
What dirt does does he have he's GONNA WRECK MY DAY WITH?
He said that I'm Scottish, WHAT A REVELATION,
Voters like "He got EtH with that SCOTISH SHIT? NO WAY",
Meanwhile Ded lost it's FUEL like a ZOMBIE WITH NO BRAINS,
But nah DedSec's crew? All their DROPPING IS FLY,
Sorry, it's the accent, I meant they're DROPPING LIKE FLY'S,
I'd crew battle PUNK AND WE'D SEE he just aint FUCKING WITH ME,
But after looking at your crew page, I guess he just doesn't have the GUTZ TO COMPETE
@mcg#3451
Unread 12-17-2019, 06:42 PM   #11

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Remember the conversation we had where I was like "Oh shit you actually sent them no blind. I'll get at these as soon as I get the chance". This was Monday, the first day of the working week. Remember you being cool "Cool good looks man" (this was about half an hour before you lied about voting for me and lock in the tag battle if you wanted a jog of your memory).

Well here's the lines I wrote for you to record at the weekend. Next time you act sound in IMs but turn into a little snake on the forums, have a listen to your verse and the fact that it's never going to be turned into a battle. Learn from your mistakes kid.

Was that a comedy verse? Surely you're not TRYNA BE TOP DRAWER?
Either way after hearing that verse I went and watched FLIGHT OF THE CONCORDS,
Right, EtHs Scottish, so he gone DIE BY A LONG SWORD
Shut the fuck up and fetch me a PINT OF SOME FOSTERS
You wanna know how serious I'm taking the STUPIDIEST AUSSIE FAGGOT?
Listen close, I'm USING MY SCOTTISH ACCENT,
I could paint my face blue, start SHOUTING UNTIL FREEDOM,
You weakling, get the bagpipes OUT AND I'LL STILL BEAT UM,
Big night out in Syndey yeah? BLASTING A FEW GATS MAN?
Nah he sits at home all night just WANKING TO HUGH JACKMAN,
Sure, my rapping might be be LACKING IN RHYTHM KID,
But at least when I'm RAPPING MY SICKEST SHIT the voters don't think "Damn, I wish he'd go BACK TO THE HIPPO SHIT",
What dirt does does he have he's GONNA WRECK MY DAY WITH?
He said that I'm Scottish, WHAT A REVELATION,
Voters like "He got EtH with that SCOTISH SHIT? NO WAY",
Meanwhile Ded lost it's FUEL like a ZOMBIE WITH NO BRAINS,
But nah DedSec's crew? All their DROPPING IS FLY,
Sorry, it's the accent, I meant they're DROPPING LIKE FLY'S,
I'd crew battle PUNK AND WE'D SEE he just aint FUCKING WITH ME,
But after looking at your crew page, I guess he just doesn't have the GUTZ TO COMPETE
@mcg#3451
Unread 12-17-2019, 06:54 PM
Wyldernez
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

So now this is your new excuse? post ur barz here instead of at the battle i re recorded for you? because i mentioned this? bruh before you was online i said hey to you an u automatically logged off, and what r u on about your battle with lock? bruh..

Alls you gots ta do fam is pic up the mic or ya phone and spit those words into it, you can delete those barz now before most see em...

or stay being a scottish duck, edit: man also said he aint heard the vs an wasnt gonna do flips, dudes done hear it.

Last edited by Wyldernez; 12-17-2019 at 07:09 PM.
Unread 12-17-2019, 06:54 PM   #12

Wyldernez

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

So now this is your new excuse? post ur barz here instead of at the battle i re recorded for you? because i mentioned this? bruh before you was online i said hey to you an u automatically logged off, and what r u on about your battle with lock? bruh..

Alls you gots ta do fam is pic up the mic or ya phone and spit those words into it, you can delete those barz now before most see em...

or stay being a scottish duck, edit: man also said he aint heard the vs an wasnt gonna do flips, dudes done hear it.

Last edited by Wyldernez; 12-17-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Unread 12-17-2019, 07:10 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Smh lol
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 12-17-2019, 07:10 PM   #13

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Smh lol
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 12-17-2019, 07:11 PM
Wyldernez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzooka View Post
Smh lol
Whadda we expect ay, its EtH.... shoulda known, let all the other battlers know EtH ain't bout it, don't even bother to send him battles... TWICE to suit him.. he still wont reply... outtie.. aint even phased anymore, im a leave this whole thing at that.

Last edited by Wyldernez; 12-17-2019 at 07:18 PM.
Unread 12-17-2019, 07:11 PM   #14

Wyldernez

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzooka View Post
Smh lol
Whadda we expect ay, its EtH.... shoulda known, let all the other battlers know EtH ain't bout it, don't even bother to send him battles... TWICE to suit him.. he still wont reply... outtie.. aint even phased anymore, im a leave this whole thing at that.

Last edited by Wyldernez; 12-17-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Tags
dedsec

Display