Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 11-07-2012, 11:13 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Default Audio GC Predictions & Chat

60 seconds, custom beat (instrumental played through your speakers) written.

Just so everybody is clear, for those who might be confused by all the PMs and are not sure where to post, the correct place is linked in the Last PM you received from the System.

Your match up can also be found inside this link: www.letsbeef.com/tournament.php?section=lb by scrolling.

ROUND 1 Match Ups.

@Phil Banks vs. @kartoondmv
Heard a bit of Kartoondmv and he's not bad tbh. Got a little bit of flow. Just needs to up his punch count and work on making them hit harder. Phils rightly 1 of the Favs to win it all. at the moment after hearing them both

Phil 80-20

I hope DMV surprises me though.

@basedlife vs. @Young Jones
Haven't heard either of them tbh so I can't say.

@Cee Davis vs. @North East
I'm sure I've heard Cee Davis before but nothing of note really springs to mind. Probably because it was a while back. North East will BASICLEE lose if he free's. Don't do it Boss, you got to BASICLEE put pen to paper and BASICLEE write, basiclee.

North East 60-40

@MrGoodness vs. @pULSe
Dat Bull Vs Da God pULSe. MG gonna bring the off the wall funnys he's so famous for. Pulse gonna bring the usual wordplay and punches. As much as MG can be mad funny. I'm struggling to see anything but.

pULSe 90-10

@Molly vs. @RTD
Haven't heard anything of RTD. He could be dookie as shot or nice as fuck. I really couldn't say. Molly on the other hand is a real dark horse here and could honestly pull a You Wish and surprise everyone by winning the whole thing. So with that said I'm going for

Molly 90-10

@Chemist The Menace vs. @True Menace
Ain't heard my boy Chem in a minute but going off the past and the fact I don't know who True Chemist is I'm going with a

Chemist 80-20

@BADNEWS BISKETS vs. @GunZ-N-GanjA
Bad news got a decent flow. But just like Kartoondmv needs to put a little more time into his pen game. Guns and Ganja rings a bell. But again. Nothing of note.

Badnews 70-30

@Sesamill vs. @JFlames
I don't know either of these guys to make a prediction.

@stricc vs. @Queen Ddizzle
Striccs nice in a straight up clowning kinda way with good delivery. Not so much in the intricate DAMN! sense. Queen Dizzles not bad but I'm going for

Stricc 90-10

@L Danger vs. @MINDSKEME
Again no idea who these guys are.

@AtiKkuS vs. @Freeze-tagg
Attikus always goes deep into tourneys, against the odds a lot of the time. Never listened to FT so I'm going with

Attikus 90-10

@AfterThought vs. @_Olde Concepts_
Afterthought could do well this year. He has a nice easy on the ears delivery and nice lines here and there. Never heard him BATTLE so if he can up the punch quantity he could be a problem. All I know of Olde is from the odd text battle. Not very creative or up to date from what I've read and has poor wording. I'll be interested to see if and how any of that changes now that a beat is thrown into the mix.

Afterthought 90-10

@InZane123 vs. @Psychotic Defiance
Never heard of In. Heard the odd PD battle. Not sure about long term prospects but I have him taking this.

Defiance 60-40

@DJ TEPHLON vs. @NaturIll
Tephlon an older head and does his thing. By no means a bad rapper. He cool. But never said anything WOW! But he good. Kinda middle of the road. He does his thing. Natural has a much better & more intricate pen game but I've never heard him on a beat, and he struggles to keep flow WITHOUT 1. So I'm not sure how well he'll do having to use 1. This will be a battle of delivery Vs pen game. But no matter how good Nats pen game is. If he doesn't tackle that beat like a bawse!.. It isn't going to be worth shit & Teph will take it convincingly. If he does I got Nats pen game winning it for him.

Too many what ifs.

@AdolfSpitter vs. @Elapse
Never heard of these guys so I can't say.

@FiNAL WoRD vs. @TheDirtyKid
Finals never battled on a beat as far as I know. He a texter so his bars should be on point. It's just does he know how to shorten them to accommodate a beat. Never heard of Dirty Kid

Final 70-30

@Battle Forum vs. @Veto
Battle Forum another old school head, he has the flow and HAD the lines. Seems like he was better than what he is now.but that's just my own personal opinion. I know the name Veto but like a few others nothing springs to mind.

Battle Forum 80-20

@BSD vs. @youngzay
BSD's not bad. Again does his thing and is competent enough. Not sure he'll go deep into the tourney but considering I've never heard of youngzay.

BSD 70-30

@Le Inferno vs. @DeMorel
Ferno like Chemist hasn't battle in a minute, atleast not that I've noticed but a current GC and always goes far. Never heard of DeMorel

Ferno 90-10

@-xiLeD vs. @GhostRighter
Never heard of xiled. Heard some of GW but it's been a minute.

Ghost 70-30

@Bnas vs. @Pesh
Could go either way tbh. Bnas has a bit to work on, mainly the SHOUTING! try and be a bit smoother bro. only thing I know about Peshawar is he some old head come back. Been in a voting controversy or 2? Other than that, nothing.

No prediction

@~Slypro~ vs. @ShooterMcGavin
The SPECTACULAR DRACULA VERNACULAR SOUTHERN PREACHER! Vs..... I don't know. Slypro nice when he puts in the effort though, I won't front.

Sly 90-10

@ilovebudallday vs. @The Generalization
Haven't heard either.

No prediction

@Savage Capone vs. @Edison Av
Savage Capone is nice with the double time Tech 9 type flow. Nothing stand out about the pen game, particularly in the battle sense. Never heard of Edison

Savage 70-30

@Just C vs. @IllesTMarX
No Prediction

@Prototype4183 vs. @WaDe JaYare
Both names ring a bell but nothing battle wise springs to mind. But I have a gut feeling.

Prototype

@mad chemist vs. @818ghost
Ghost another old school head, this particular old school head graduated in the class of 85 at the Evil Twin School Of Rap. Never heard of mad.

No prediction

@Dono vs. @Candyrainbitch
Dono can write. Nice topical head who can write battle bars as well. Some better than others. Struggles with beats though. No idea who Candy is.

Dono 80-20

@wayco vs. @Punk
Wayco cool. Nice delivery and pressence. Kinda like Striccs he isn't your more applauded intricate type of writer. He's more up front and straight to the point. Punks text background SHOULD help his pen game but I never heard him spit over a beat. Experience will win here.

Wayco 80-20

@Enfinite vs. @-Catastrophe-
Enfs the same as punk. Never heard of Cat.

Enf 60-40

@Erupt vs. @jsmoothSBR
Erupts got bars. Heard him spit on a beat and he rides a beat nicely enough. Not perfect. Never heard of jsmooth.

Erupt 80-20

@Verity vs. @JadeMoney
Verity's a very funny and witty writer when she wants to be. Not sure how she gonna handle a beat though. Heard a JadeMoney track and in terms of MUSIC. she's nice. But battling is a whole different ball game. Another with a few what ifs

Verity 60-40.

Could go either way though.

Last edited by J u s T C; 11-08-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Unread 11-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #1

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Default Audio GC Predictions & Chat

60 seconds, custom beat (instrumental played through your speakers) written.

Just so everybody is clear, for those who might be confused by all the PMs and are not sure where to post, the correct place is linked in the Last PM you received from the System.

Your match up can also be found inside this link: www.letsbeef.com/tournament.php?section=lb by scrolling.

ROUND 1 Match Ups.

@Phil Banks vs. @kartoondmv
Heard a bit of Kartoondmv and he's not bad tbh. Got a little bit of flow. Just needs to up his punch count and work on making them hit harder. Phils rightly 1 of the Favs to win it all. at the moment after hearing them both

Phil 80-20

I hope DMV surprises me though.

@basedlife vs. @Young Jones
Haven't heard either of them tbh so I can't say.

@Cee Davis vs. @North East
I'm sure I've heard Cee Davis before but nothing of note really springs to mind. Probably because it was a while back. North East will BASICLEE lose if he free's. Don't do it Boss, you got to BASICLEE put pen to paper and BASICLEE write, basiclee.

North East 60-40

@MrGoodness vs. @pULSe
Dat Bull Vs Da God pULSe. MG gonna bring the off the wall funnys he's so famous for. Pulse gonna bring the usual wordplay and punches. As much as MG can be mad funny. I'm struggling to see anything but.

pULSe 90-10

@Molly vs. @RTD
Haven't heard anything of RTD. He could be dookie as shot or nice as fuck. I really couldn't say. Molly on the other hand is a real dark horse here and could honestly pull a You Wish and surprise everyone by winning the whole thing. So with that said I'm going for

Molly 90-10

@Chemist The Menace vs. @True Menace
Ain't heard my boy Chem in a minute but going off the past and the fact I don't know who True Chemist is I'm going with a

Chemist 80-20

@BADNEWS BISKETS vs. @GunZ-N-GanjA
Bad news got a decent flow. But just like Kartoondmv needs to put a little more time into his pen game. Guns and Ganja rings a bell. But again. Nothing of note.

Badnews 70-30

@Sesamill vs. @JFlames
I don't know either of these guys to make a prediction.

@stricc vs. @Queen Ddizzle
Striccs nice in a straight up clowning kinda way with good delivery. Not so much in the intricate DAMN! sense. Queen Dizzles not bad but I'm going for

Stricc 90-10

@L Danger vs. @MINDSKEME
Again no idea who these guys are.

@AtiKkuS vs. @Freeze-tagg
Attikus always goes deep into tourneys, against the odds a lot of the time. Never listened to FT so I'm going with

Attikus 90-10

@AfterThought vs. @_Olde Concepts_
Afterthought could do well this year. He has a nice easy on the ears delivery and nice lines here and there. Never heard him BATTLE so if he can up the punch quantity he could be a problem. All I know of Olde is from the odd text battle. Not very creative or up to date from what I've read and has poor wording. I'll be interested to see if and how any of that changes now that a beat is thrown into the mix.

Afterthought 90-10

@InZane123 vs. @Psychotic Defiance
Never heard of In. Heard the odd PD battle. Not sure about long term prospects but I have him taking this.

Defiance 60-40

@DJ TEPHLON vs. @NaturIll
Tephlon an older head and does his thing. By no means a bad rapper. He cool. But never said anything WOW! But he good. Kinda middle of the road. He does his thing. Natural has a much better & more intricate pen game but I've never heard him on a beat, and he struggles to keep flow WITHOUT 1. So I'm not sure how well he'll do having to use 1. This will be a battle of delivery Vs pen game. But no matter how good Nats pen game is. If he doesn't tackle that beat like a bawse!.. It isn't going to be worth shit & Teph will take it convincingly. If he does I got Nats pen game winning it for him.

Too many what ifs.

@AdolfSpitter vs. @Elapse
Never heard of these guys so I can't say.

@FiNAL WoRD vs. @TheDirtyKid
Finals never battled on a beat as far as I know. He a texter so his bars should be on point. It's just does he know how to shorten them to accommodate a beat. Never heard of Dirty Kid

Final 70-30

@Battle Forum vs. @Veto
Battle Forum another old school head, he has the flow and HAD the lines. Seems like he was better than what he is now.but that's just my own personal opinion. I know the name Veto but like a few others nothing springs to mind.

Battle Forum 80-20

@BSD vs. @youngzay
BSD's not bad. Again does his thing and is competent enough. Not sure he'll go deep into the tourney but considering I've never heard of youngzay.

BSD 70-30

@Le Inferno vs. @DeMorel
Ferno like Chemist hasn't battle in a minute, atleast not that I've noticed but a current GC and always goes far. Never heard of DeMorel

Ferno 90-10

@-xiLeD vs. @GhostRighter
Never heard of xiled. Heard some of GW but it's been a minute.

Ghost 70-30

@Bnas vs. @Pesh
Could go either way tbh. Bnas has a bit to work on, mainly the SHOUTING! try and be a bit smoother bro. only thing I know about Peshawar is he some old head come back. Been in a voting controversy or 2? Other than that, nothing.

No prediction

@~Slypro~ vs. @ShooterMcGavin
The SPECTACULAR DRACULA VERNACULAR SOUTHERN PREACHER! Vs..... I don't know. Slypro nice when he puts in the effort though, I won't front.

Sly 90-10

@ilovebudallday vs. @The Generalization
Haven't heard either.

No prediction

@Savage Capone vs. @Edison Av
Savage Capone is nice with the double time Tech 9 type flow. Nothing stand out about the pen game, particularly in the battle sense. Never heard of Edison

Savage 70-30

@Just C vs. @IllesTMarX
No Prediction

@Prototype4183 vs. @WaDe JaYare
Both names ring a bell but nothing battle wise springs to mind. But I have a gut feeling.

Prototype

@mad chemist vs. @818ghost
Ghost another old school head, this particular old school head graduated in the class of 85 at the Evil Twin School Of Rap. Never heard of mad.

No prediction

@Dono vs. @Candyrainbitch
Dono can write. Nice topical head who can write battle bars as well. Some better than others. Struggles with beats though. No idea who Candy is.

Dono 80-20

@wayco vs. @Punk
Wayco cool. Nice delivery and pressence. Kinda like Striccs he isn't your more applauded intricate type of writer. He's more up front and straight to the point. Punks text background SHOULD help his pen game but I never heard him spit over a beat. Experience will win here.

Wayco 80-20

@Enfinite vs. @-Catastrophe-
Enfs the same as punk. Never heard of Cat.

Enf 60-40

@Erupt vs. @jsmoothSBR
Erupts got bars. Heard him spit on a beat and he rides a beat nicely enough. Not perfect. Never heard of jsmooth.

Erupt 80-20

@Verity vs. @JadeMoney
Verity's a very funny and witty writer when she wants to be. Not sure how she gonna handle a beat though. Heard a JadeMoney track and in terms of MUSIC. she's nice. But battling is a whole different ball game. Another with a few what ifs

Verity 60-40.

Could go either way though.

Last edited by J u s T C; 11-08-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Unread 11-07-2012, 11:20 AM
AfterThought
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Good shit @Just C! Hope I dont disappoint this year.

Unread 11-07-2012, 11:20 AM   #2

AfterThought
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 656 text
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)

Good shit @Just C! Hope I dont disappoint this year.

Unread 11-07-2012, 11:21 AM
FeRnO FeRnO is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!FeRnO is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
500 Won / 88 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Dope Shit Corby...Marx aint gonna Post so u gotta Bye round..Lookin forward to This Tourney...I might Freestyle on This Bum @DeMorel You cant fuck wit Me G

P.s. I been Blazin Up the Audio Ring Corby Where the hell u been..lol

"Fuck with My Beats"

Unread 11-07-2012, 11:21 AM   #3

FeRnO FeRnO is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!FeRnO is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
500 Won / 88 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Dope Shit Corby...Marx aint gonna Post so u gotta Bye round..Lookin forward to This Tourney...I might Freestyle on This Bum @DeMorel You cant fuck wit Me G

P.s. I been Blazin Up the Audio Ring Corby Where the hell u been..lol

"Fuck with My Beats"

Unread 11-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Word AT I got you as a surprise package this tourney. I think you'll do aight. Like always depends on the draw which I haven't looked at past the first round other than my own section.

And yeah Ferno you're probably right, surprised we got drawn again after the last no show. He's busy though with the shows and everything though, so I understand he's a busy man.
Unread 11-07-2012, 11:26 AM   #4

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Word AT I got you as a surprise package this tourney. I think you'll do aight. Like always depends on the draw which I haven't looked at past the first round other than my own section.

And yeah Ferno you're probably right, surprised we got drawn again after the last no show. He's busy though with the shows and everything though, so I understand he's a busy man.
Unread 11-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Good shit . Make it hot yall
Unread 11-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #5

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)

Good shit . Make it hot yall
Unread 11-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Savage Capone
Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

i gotta say theres some stiff competition in this.... only worried about 3-4 people though... if all goes well i see me in at least the 3rd round....

Unread 11-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #6

Savage Capone
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 154 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

i gotta say theres some stiff competition in this.... only worried about 3-4 people though... if all goes well i see me in at least the 3rd round....

Unread 11-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Jack Swagger
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think there are a couple of sleepers/Wild Cards floating about. All comes down to if some of these Text cats can cross over accordingly, if so there are a few wild cards that can go off.
Unread 11-07-2012, 03:43 PM   #7

Jack Swagger

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think there are a couple of sleepers/Wild Cards floating about. All comes down to if some of these Text cats can cross over accordingly, if so there are a few wild cards that can go off.

Unread 11-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Boss-MC
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Boss-MC Send a message via Yahoo to Boss-MC
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
547 Won / 409 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost

hahahahahaha fuck u @Just C and imma sit down and wrote some shit tonight, dont no cee at all which is a bit of a bitch so theres not much of a personal attack i can basiclee do!!!lol
Checking Audio Battles
Clean... no cheating detected
Checking Text Battles
^^^^ CHEATS TRY TO BEAT THAT FUCKIN RECORD!! ^^^^

AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of people talk shit and say "send it"....come with action not words, dont worry i dont back down.
Unread 11-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #8

Boss-MC
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
547 Won / 409 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 1441 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Boss-MC Send a message via Yahoo to Boss-MC

hahahahahaha fuck u @Just C and imma sit down and wrote some shit tonight, dont no cee at all which is a bit of a bitch so theres not much of a personal attack i can basiclee do!!!lol
Checking Audio Battles
Checking Text Battles
^^^^ CHEATS TRY TO BEAT THAT FUCKIN RECORD!! ^^^^

AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of people talk shit and say "send it"....come with action not words, dont worry i dont back down.
Unread 11-07-2012, 04:32 PM
MAN DOWN
Mentioned: 525 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 14 Lost

I got my eye on a few cats.
Unread 11-07-2012, 04:32 PM   #9

MAN DOWN
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.66/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.66/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 14 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 249 text
Mentioned: 525 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

I got my eye on a few cats.
Unread 11-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Phil Banks
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

im not sleepy an there is no place im going 2

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

also i didnt know marx no-showed alot my fault
Unread 11-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #10

Phil Banks
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 240 audio / 32 text
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)

im not sleepy an there is no place im going 2

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

also i didnt know marx no-showed alot my fault
Closed Thread

Display