Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-11-2013, 11:01 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Isn't it racist...

That black people protest the death of Trayvon and not millions of white people that die in the exact same circumstance?
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #1

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Isn't it racist...

That black people protest the death of Trayvon and not millions of white people that die in the exact same circumstance?

Unread 07-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Fidel Z

How is that racist?
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:03 PM   #2

Fidel Z

How is that racist?

Unread 07-11-2013, 11:05 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Not giving a fuck about other races other than your own is racist.
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:05 PM   #3

Hubert Cumberdale

Not giving a fuck about other races other than your own is racist.

Unread 07-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Fidel Z

How can you be so sure that "no black person" ever cared about a white person dying the way travyon did?
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:07 PM   #4

Fidel Z

How can you be so sure that "no black person" ever cared about a white person dying the way travyon did?

Unread 07-11-2013, 11:10 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

I didn't say "all". But go through all the faggot twitter accounts of the #JusticeForTrayvon people and show me where one has posted their support to a wrongfully murdered white teen.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Also, isn't it racist how blackplanet.com is a community designed for racial segregation.

"We have music, jobs, forums, chat, photos, dating personals and groups all targeted to the specific interests of the Black community."

Comments on the front page:

One guy talking about an ex girlfriend.
5 people talking about work.
3 people talking about the sun.

Now, I don't know if I'm an exception, but white people generally also have ex girlfriends, employment and weather.
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #5

Hubert Cumberdale

I didn't say "all". But go through all the faggot twitter accounts of the #JusticeForTrayvon people and show me where one has posted their support to a wrongfully murdered white teen.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Also, isn't it racist how blackplanet.com is a community designed for racial segregation.

"We have music, jobs, forums, chat, photos, dating personals and groups all targeted to the specific interests of the Black community."

Comments on the front page:

One guy talking about an ex girlfriend.
5 people talking about work.
3 people talking about the sun.

Now, I don't know if I'm an exception, but white people generally also have ex girlfriends, employment and weather.

Unread 07-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Fidel Z

To be honest white people get all the acknowledgement and media coverage most of the time, why is it racist all of a sudden when the world decides to care about a black kid lol btw if its #justicefortrayvon then obviously it's gonna be all about him lol

That website shit is racist tho I agree

What's with these arguments about black people being racist all of a sudden? You been focusing on that a lot recently

Last edited by Fidel Z; 07-11-2013 at 11:17 PM.
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:12 PM   #6

Fidel Z

To be honest white people get all the acknowledgement and media coverage most of the time, why is it racist all of a sudden when the world decides to care about a black kid lol btw if its #justicefortrayvon then obviously it's gonna be all about him lol

That website shit is racist tho I agree

What's with these arguments about black people being racist all of a sudden? You been focusing on that a lot recently

Last edited by Fidel Z; 07-11-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Unread 07-11-2013, 11:15 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

What's 'racist' is making generalizations or blanket statements about a whole race of people...like presuming they all or "generally" have a particular view or do something in a particular way.
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:15 PM   #7

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

What's 'racist' is making generalizations or blanket statements about a whole race of people...like presuming they all or "generally" have a particular view or do something in a particular way.
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Acknowledgement? Lmao for what? You mean like acknowledgement for not giving up your seat on a bus? Black people get so much acknowledgement for their accomplishments too. Just look at the music industry. Kanye West is greeted as a genius. A man who is a PROVEN racist, gets glorified by both white and black media outlets.

EDIT: I mean not getting acknowledgement for what, not that no black person has ever done anything. What I mean is that black, white and any other race gets full acknowledgement for their actions in general, and in some situations, like Kanye's, they can get more than they deserve.

It's racist because the black people who are outraged have never been outraged when it concerned a white teen. They are only interested when "one of their own" dies, which is almost to the description, racism.

@NOBLE, put the word "the" in the first sentence. When THE black people. There are plenty of black people, and all races, interested in all forms of current affairs and were as outraged when say Fritzl was revealed. But these people posting this shit on twitter have never had any concern when it related to a white teen, so why is it all of a sudden such a travesty now? How is this even a race thing in any way?
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:17 PM   #8

Hubert Cumberdale

Acknowledgement? Lmao for what? You mean like acknowledgement for not giving up your seat on a bus? Black people get so much acknowledgement for their accomplishments too. Just look at the music industry. Kanye West is greeted as a genius. A man who is a PROVEN racist, gets glorified by both white and black media outlets.

EDIT: I mean not getting acknowledgement for what, not that no black person has ever done anything. What I mean is that black, white and any other race gets full acknowledgement for their actions in general, and in some situations, like Kanye's, they can get more than they deserve.

It's racist because the black people who are outraged have never been outraged when it concerned a white teen. They are only interested when "one of their own" dies, which is almost to the description, racism.

@NOBLE, put the word "the" in the first sentence. When THE black people. There are plenty of black people, and all races, interested in all forms of current affairs and were as outraged when say Fritzl was revealed. But these people posting this shit on twitter have never had any concern when it related to a white teen, so why is it all of a sudden such a travesty now? How is this even a race thing in any way?

Unread 07-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Fidel Z

I'm sure a lot of black people cared about madeleine mccann n she ain't black, and I'm sure there were hash tags about her too lol
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #9

Fidel Z

I'm sure a lot of black people cared about madeleine mccann n she ain't black, and I'm sure there were hash tags about her too lol

Unread 07-11-2013, 11:25 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

I just said that. The situations were there "Although Maddie mainly for joke factors", but at the end of the day THESE people posting this shit up didn't give a fuck. This shit wasn't on BET, BlackPlanet or any of that shit. The Trayvon thing is covered on every outlet while these black only ones are only concerned when it is relating to their race.

Maddie = Anagram for I'm Dead

What's the different between Pope John Paul the 2nd and Madeline McCann?
-The Pope died a virgin.
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #10

Hubert Cumberdale

I just said that. The situations were there "Although Maddie mainly for joke factors", but at the end of the day THESE people posting this shit up didn't give a fuck. This shit wasn't on BET, BlackPlanet or any of that shit. The Trayvon thing is covered on every outlet while these black only ones are only concerned when it is relating to their race.

Maddie = Anagram for I'm Dead

What's the different between Pope John Paul the 2nd and Madeline McCann?
-The Pope died a virgin.

Tags
039, 3rd, freeboosie, freejodiarias, guilty of murder, justice, justicefortrayvon

Display