2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Help & Support > Bugs/Complaints > Complaints

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-25-2016, 11:02 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Reasons why Row is unprofessional

I paid attention to this and thought I'd share it..

So on April 2nd, @MIss Ammo had posted a comment trying to join an old competition (Thread was still open and did not say closed) but instead of Row asking Ammo to join his Who Got Beef competition that he is running because it was dead and it had no competitors, he just types "Lmaooo" and kept it moving.

That may seem small but, look at the large picture, even the person running the site's not motivated enough to motivate others or get them to stick around.

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showt...=146395&page=2

This is why members are leaving. They're convinced that there is nothing to do, especially when you have him cheating his way to become a GC. No one will realize how bad this coon is until you visit the site and it redirects you to GoDaddy.com.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Since he moved my thread, I'll tag everyone to see it

@Rain Matrix 1 @Esso @Babylon @M I L K @Godbody @Indianapolous Jones @Indica @Erupt @Nocky @Blunt Rapper @unknown @MaCc Tha Godd @ILLoKWENT @Manhattan
@Anarchist @Papi
@Alceaus @Insuppressible @Celsius

Feel free to tag people I didn't. ������

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 05-25-2016 at 11:08 AM.
Unread 05-25-2016, 11:02 AM   #1

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Reasons why Row is unprofessional

I paid attention to this and thought I'd share it..

So on April 2nd, @MIss Ammo had posted a comment trying to join an old competition (Thread was still open and did not say closed) but instead of Row asking Ammo to join his Who Got Beef competition that he is running because it was dead and it had no competitors, he just types "Lmaooo" and kept it moving.

That may seem small but, look at the large picture, even the person running the site's not motivated enough to motivate others or get them to stick around.

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showt...=146395&page=2

This is why members are leaving. They're convinced that there is nothing to do, especially when you have him cheating his way to become a GC. No one will realize how bad this coon is until you visit the site and it redirects you to GoDaddy.com.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Since he moved my thread, I'll tag everyone to see it

@Rain Matrix 1 @Esso @Babylon @M I L K @Godbody @Indianapolous Jones @Indica @Erupt @Nocky @Blunt Rapper @unknown @MaCc Tha Godd @ILLoKWENT @Manhattan
@Anarchist @Papi
@Alceaus @Insuppressible @Celsius

Feel free to tag people I didn't. ������

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 05-25-2016 at 11:08 AM.

Unread 05-25-2016, 02:00 PM
Rain Matrix 1
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Yo that's what I've been saying. How can we care about the site if the mods don't?

Tbh I'm done voicing my opinion ima let it die. If u oppose them they don't listen to u, even if 90% of the site agrees with u

Nothing we can do tho the mods are happy with the site. They're winning battles n titles , they can jerk each other off when we leave
Unread 05-25-2016, 02:00 PM   #2

Rain Matrix 1
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 27 text

Yo that's what I've been saying. How can we care about the site if the mods don't?

Tbh I'm done voicing my opinion ima let it die. If u oppose them they don't listen to u, even if 90% of the site agrees with u

Nothing we can do tho the mods are happy with the site. They're winning battles n titles , they can jerk each other off when we leave
Unread 05-25-2016, 02:54 PM
S A L T
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
181 Won / 32 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
12 Won / 4 Lost

I'll admit that mods probably don't take this site as serious as they use to or should. In this specific case, someone did tell the user that it was a year old and not happening anymore when Row laughed it off. Definitely unprofessional but for a pretty dead website that shows a lack of effort on multiple fronts, it's at least somewhat understandable.

I will note that, I've seen douchier behavior from mods on this site before. Row could surely use a pep-up, especially as a head mod, but I wouldn't pin members leaving this site solely on that. There's much more to it than just the authoritative side.

More effort by Pugz, Row, and who-else though would definitely help bring in more traffic. I'm not lying when I tell you this site simply needs marketing (have an active user manage LB's Twitter, Fb, etc. just commenting steadily on current and popular events for hip hop and promoting note-worthy happenings), consistent management (tournaments, competitions, pay-off for efforts, etc.), and an updated aesthetic (better, more accessible design).

The site is only really missing two of those and the other is sort of what you're addressing. Marketing will bring in new members, aesthetic will allow them to explore and stay, and consistent management will nourish those who are active and increase productivity.

Here's some stats on why the design aspect is important, especially in the modern digital age:

Given 15 minutes to consume content, two-thirds of people would rather read something beautifully designed than something plain. ~

38% of people will stop engaging with a website if the content/layout is unattractive.

A good amount of the users here are going to be youth (15-25). Millennials are not conditioned to the design of this site and it's early 2000's look will otherwise probably deter 1 to 2/3rds of potential users right away if not after about 15 minutes. Cleaner design literally attracts people as much as it doesn't deter them, and that is increasing by the year. The only members active/staying are the one's familiar with this website and it's look.

i told you stoy was handsome
Unread 05-25-2016, 02:54 PM   #3

S A L T
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
181 Won / 32 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
12 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 926 text
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

I'll admit that mods probably don't take this site as serious as they use to or should. In this specific case, someone did tell the user that it was a year old and not happening anymore when Row laughed it off. Definitely unprofessional but for a pretty dead website that shows a lack of effort on multiple fronts, it's at least somewhat understandable.

I will note that, I've seen douchier behavior from mods on this site before. Row could surely use a pep-up, especially as a head mod, but I wouldn't pin members leaving this site solely on that. There's much more to it than just the authoritative side.

More effort by Pugz, Row, and who-else though would definitely help bring in more traffic. I'm not lying when I tell you this site simply needs marketing (have an active user manage LB's Twitter, Fb, etc. just commenting steadily on current and popular events for hip hop and promoting note-worthy happenings), consistent management (tournaments, competitions, pay-off for efforts, etc.), and an updated aesthetic (better, more accessible design).

The site is only really missing two of those and the other is sort of what you're addressing. Marketing will bring in new members, aesthetic will allow them to explore and stay, and consistent management will nourish those who are active and increase productivity.

Here's some stats on why the design aspect is important, especially in the modern digital age:

Given 15 minutes to consume content, two-thirds of people would rather read something beautifully designed than something plain. ~

38% of people will stop engaging with a website if the content/layout is unattractive.

A good amount of the users here are going to be youth (15-25). Millennials are not conditioned to the design of this site and it's early 2000's look will otherwise probably deter 1 to 2/3rds of potential users right away if not after about 15 minutes. Cleaner design literally attracts people as much as it doesn't deter them, and that is increasing by the year. The only members active/staying are the one's familiar with this website and it's look.

i told you stoy was handsome
Unread 05-25-2016, 04:35 PM
Blunt Rapper
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Don't worry @ Paperclip. I messaged Mizz Ammo and 1 or 2 other people who signed up for old tournies when it happened. There's some sketchy stuff on this site but I choose to ignore it. Anybody who cheats to improve their rank probably isn't gonna get any better. I believe this site is best used for individuals to improve their skills. If you aren't getting better, you probably are concentrating your energy else where. I think its 50/50. Half the people who have used this site for a decent period of time, know the rankings are bullshit. The other half just wanna print screen and show their mom they won this month against the 10 newbies that just joined. In Audio atleast, the majority of the high rankers that still participate are not good, nor are they any better than they were 5 years ago. Yeah its easy to get food stamps, but if your not workin on payin for your own bacon, yer just one of the many that have figured out how to abuse the system.
Unread 05-25-2016, 04:35 PM   #4

Blunt Rapper
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1304 audio / 252 text
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Don't worry @ Paperclip. I messaged Mizz Ammo and 1 or 2 other people who signed up for old tournies when it happened. There's some sketchy stuff on this site but I choose to ignore it. Anybody who cheats to improve their rank probably isn't gonna get any better. I believe this site is best used for individuals to improve their skills. If you aren't getting better, you probably are concentrating your energy else where. I think its 50/50. Half the people who have used this site for a decent period of time, know the rankings are bullshit. The other half just wanna print screen and show their mom they won this month against the 10 newbies that just joined. In Audio atleast, the majority of the high rankers that still participate are not good, nor are they any better than they were 5 years ago. Yeah its easy to get food stamps, but if your not workin on payin for your own bacon, yer just one of the many that have figured out how to abuse the system.
Unread 05-25-2016, 07:02 PM
Rain Matrix 1
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Row irresponsible af.. why is a kid in charge
Unread 05-25-2016, 07:02 PM   #5

Rain Matrix 1
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 27 text

Row irresponsible af.. why is a kid in charge
Unread 05-26-2016, 12:57 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Lol @ coon though.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

But on topic. I might have this wrong but Muggz is the OPer/orginizer. The comp was over a year old and beyond finished. A mod (Manhattan) had already informed her she was over a year too late, and Row found her timing funny? Hes only human, struggling to see the issue other than Ammos poor timing and lack of awareness.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 05-26-2016, 12:57 AM   #6

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Lol @ coon though.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

But on topic. I might have this wrong but Muggz is the OPer/orginizer. The comp was over a year old and beyond finished. A mod (Manhattan) had already informed her she was over a year too late, and Row found her timing funny? Hes only human, struggling to see the issue other than Ammos poor timing and lack of awareness.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 05-26-2016, 01:15 AM
lllllllllllll

Always misspelling your name trying to tag you is a struggle dude. Can you be Just C for like a month or 2.
Unread 05-26-2016, 01:15 AM   #7

lllllllllllll

Always misspelling your name trying to tag you is a struggle dude. Can you be Just C for like a month or 2.

Unread 05-26-2016, 01:19 AM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Sorry I been up all night so I'm tired. I'm with you now. Row was running HIS OWN version. I just checked the comp section tbs. Then yeah, if he Didn't hit her up and just posted lmao, it's a little fucked up. Maybe he just reached that point alot of us ex staff have and was just like wtfe. I cant blame him and he has stepped down claiming he was fed up so yeah.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Sorry no can do you'll just have to learn to spell lol.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 05-26-2016, 01:19 AM   #8

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Sorry I been up all night so I'm tired. I'm with you now. Row was running HIS OWN version. I just checked the comp section tbs. Then yeah, if he Didn't hit her up and just posted lmao, it's a little fucked up. Maybe he just reached that point alot of us ex staff have and was just like wtfe. I cant blame him and he has stepped down claiming he was fed up so yeah.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Unread 05-26-2016, 08:39 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

At least he didn't hate comment RelentlessMC and delete a thread like my homie SkyBlu eh?
Unread 05-26-2016, 08:39 PM   #9

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

At least he didn't hate comment RelentlessMC and delete a thread like my homie SkyBlu eh?

Unread 05-27-2016, 11:06 AM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Me and the whole audio side 2011 n prior had a history with relentless aka Atrophy. So I'm privy to the B.S you're not. As for you I was screwing with u in return because I know your not sensetive like what seems most of our members and that youd take it in the spirit of what it was, 2 dickheads tryna make asses of each other 4 jollys.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 05-27-2016, 11:06 AM   #10

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Me and the whole audio side 2011 n prior had a history with relentless aka Atrophy. So I'm privy to the B.S you're not. As for you I was screwing with u in return because I know your not sensetive like what seems most of our members and that youd take it in the spirit of what it was, 2 dickheads tryna make asses of each other 4 jollys.

Display