Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-07-2014, 05:09 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost
Cool The Seven Revan Commandments

The Seven Revan Commandments

This is adapted from a thread i posted on Letsbeef years ago, ive updated it to make it more relevant. Its more a rant than a guideline, but i think the content could still be helpful.

RULE No.1 (Are you a bitch or a soldier? Pick your persona...)

Simply put, stop name-changing, avy changing all the time. You wanna build your rep then people need to know who you are. Pick a name that is YOU and stick with it. All the best people on here are known by a single name, and most by a single avy too. Since i been here ive had (excluding very short periods of time) one name and two avys. UNKNOWN ARTIST has never changed his name or avy in 4+ years, Jason is Jason, remarK is remarK etc etc people cant know you if you dont have a solid foundation to build with. Bars is half the game, the other half is promotion.

Name/avy changing IS fun at times (lets be honest) but its hard to build a rep if no-one knows who the hell you are. You HAVE to give people a name to process.

RULE No.2 (MaCc is the LB G.O.A.T. What? No?....)

A battle record doesnt mean shit. Sure its nice to have a good looking record but if you snipe or battle garabge opponents then it really means nothing. How many people can (without checking) name how many L's remarK has. Or Jason. Or Krhyme Killz, or even Me for that matter. You dunno? Thats because it doesnt matter, skill in the text box is all that matters. So dont be scared to battle the best on the site, dont be scared to drop opens. BELIEVE ME when i say that the BEST way to elevate is to get your ass whupped. Seriously. I personally have had plenty of beatings on the way up, key battles that made me elevate more than any others. But thats what makes you get better. And if you wanna get better... you gotta take your beatings.

RULE No.3 (Liking LB is NOT NERDY!!!...)

Your here, you wanna be here. So dont act like battling is lame or wanting to get better is geeky or caring abut your site rep is dumb. Because caring and wanting to do good at anything is ALWAYS a good thing. I hate faggots who come on here acting like they're above everyone else. Shiiiit if you here you wanna be. Simple! Acting that way doesnt make you seem better than anyone else. Its usually a clear sign of someome relising they'll never be decent at this and trying to make themselves feel better by talking shit. This aint just a noob trait neither. Some vets areguilty of this shit too... This place is a hobby to many. You wanna be good? Then accepting that fact is a good place to start. Its 2014. The internet is for everyone. Dont be afraid to enjoy this remote island of planet WWW.

RULE No.4 (Is that mic staring at me.... )

This goes both ways... but embrace all aspects of this site. BELIEVE ME when a texter tries audio for the first time they learn a great deal about elements they didnt before. Wonder why audio cats have good flow when they text? Drop some audio's and find out. Likewise audio cats, wonder why textcees say your verses are punchline-lite? Jump in the text box and discover. Embrace it all to truly elevate your game. The few cats that can do both really well are the best cats on the site, period. Dont be scared of that mic, or that text box. Embrace it all and elevate like fuck! Its no surprise that RULE, UNKNOWN ARTIST & Jason have all been LBA Champions at one point. Cross over and expanded your skill set.

RULE No.5 (Whaa? Whats this name under my name...)

LB crews... when done properly... WORK! Yes they do. Get a good leader and cats with good attitudes around you and you'll all help each other get better. But chose wisely.

RULE No.6 (I called Jason a over-rated ducking cunt and he didnt do shit???)

A simple fact, HEAVYWEIGHTS DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU DISS THEM! Seriously we dont care! So that route? Not the best. I mean a great diss cypher might get someones attention and maybe a response but for the most part it just makes you seem exactly what you are = a dumbass craving attention your bars dont merit. You want heavyweight battles then just go put some fire in there inbox. Ive battled DaDDiO twice, DeNiro B Milk in a 64 liner. How? because i pm'd them and sent bars. dont go all drama school on the forums, just send a few pm's and see whats up. Nothing wrong with leaving some bars in there inbox. Imagine if you are them, you're DaDDiO. You log on after a long time away, wanting to do a battle. Are you gonna post an open or clash with this nice 16 in your inbox? Exactly. You want a battle, send bars and wait to see whats up.

RULE No.7 (Trolling? Shiiit sign me up!)

Fact one: Acting like a cunt in the forum WILL get your name known.
Fact two: Known as a fuckin faggot.

When it comes to forum beefin/trolling = no one wins. You might think you win or even CONVINCE yourself you won. But you didnt win. You just a idiot. Holla @ Obi-Wan = "Whos more foolish, the fool? or the fool that follows it?" answer? They both dumbasses. Some people have the gift of humour. And thus for them "trolling" is quite entertaining. But thats like 0.2% of this site. So just... no. some people are barely able to use this method to raise there profile, but the majority fail.

Just some fundamental observations for you guys!

1/
Unread 04-07-2014, 05:09 AM   #1

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Cool The Seven Revan Commandments

The Seven Revan Commandments

This is adapted from a thread i posted on Letsbeef years ago, ive updated it to make it more relevant. Its more a rant than a guideline, but i think the content could still be helpful.

RULE No.1 (Are you a bitch or a soldier? Pick your persona...)

Simply put, stop name-changing, avy changing all the time. You wanna build your rep then people need to know who you are. Pick a name that is YOU and stick with it. All the best people on here are known by a single name, and most by a single avy too. Since i been here ive had (excluding very short periods of time) one name and two avys. UNKNOWN ARTIST has never changed his name or avy in 4+ years, Jason is Jason, remarK is remarK etc etc people cant know you if you dont have a solid foundation to build with. Bars is half the game, the other half is promotion.

Name/avy changing IS fun at times (lets be honest) but its hard to build a rep if no-one knows who the hell you are. You HAVE to give people a name to process.

RULE No.2 (MaCc is the LB G.O.A.T. What? No?....)

A battle record doesnt mean shit. Sure its nice to have a good looking record but if you snipe or battle garabge opponents then it really means nothing. How many people can (without checking) name how many L's remarK has. Or Jason. Or Krhyme Killz, or even Me for that matter. You dunno? Thats because it doesnt matter, skill in the text box is all that matters. So dont be scared to battle the best on the site, dont be scared to drop opens. BELIEVE ME when i say that the BEST way to elevate is to get your ass whupped. Seriously. I personally have had plenty of beatings on the way up, key battles that made me elevate more than any others. But thats what makes you get better. And if you wanna get better... you gotta take your beatings.

RULE No.3 (Liking LB is NOT NERDY!!!...)

Your here, you wanna be here. So dont act like battling is lame or wanting to get better is geeky or caring abut your site rep is dumb. Because caring and wanting to do good at anything is ALWAYS a good thing. I hate faggots who come on here acting like they're above everyone else. Shiiiit if you here you wanna be. Simple! Acting that way doesnt make you seem better than anyone else. Its usually a clear sign of someome relising they'll never be decent at this and trying to make themselves feel better by talking shit. This aint just a noob trait neither. Some vets areguilty of this shit too... This place is a hobby to many. You wanna be good? Then accepting that fact is a good place to start. Its 2014. The internet is for everyone. Dont be afraid to enjoy this remote island of planet WWW.

RULE No.4 (Is that mic staring at me.... )

This goes both ways... but embrace all aspects of this site. BELIEVE ME when a texter tries audio for the first time they learn a great deal about elements they didnt before. Wonder why audio cats have good flow when they text? Drop some audio's and find out. Likewise audio cats, wonder why textcees say your verses are punchline-lite? Jump in the text box and discover. Embrace it all to truly elevate your game. The few cats that can do both really well are the best cats on the site, period. Dont be scared of that mic, or that text box. Embrace it all and elevate like fuck! Its no surprise that RULE, UNKNOWN ARTIST & Jason have all been LBA Champions at one point. Cross over and expanded your skill set.

RULE No.5 (Whaa? Whats this name under my name...)

LB crews... when done properly... WORK! Yes they do. Get a good leader and cats with good attitudes around you and you'll all help each other get better. But chose wisely.

RULE No.6 (I called Jason a over-rated ducking cunt and he didnt do shit???)

A simple fact, HEAVYWEIGHTS DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU DISS THEM! Seriously we dont care! So that route? Not the best. I mean a great diss cypher might get someones attention and maybe a response but for the most part it just makes you seem exactly what you are = a dumbass craving attention your bars dont merit. You want heavyweight battles then just go put some fire in there inbox. Ive battled DaDDiO twice, DeNiro B Milk in a 64 liner. How? because i pm'd them and sent bars. dont go all drama school on the forums, just send a few pm's and see whats up. Nothing wrong with leaving some bars in there inbox. Imagine if you are them, you're DaDDiO. You log on after a long time away, wanting to do a battle. Are you gonna post an open or clash with this nice 16 in your inbox? Exactly. You want a battle, send bars and wait to see whats up.

RULE No.7 (Trolling? Shiiit sign me up!)

Fact one: Acting like a cunt in the forum WILL get your name known.
Fact two: Known as a fuckin faggot.

When it comes to forum beefin/trolling = no one wins. You might think you win or even CONVINCE yourself you won. But you didnt win. You just a idiot. Holla @ Obi-Wan = "Whos more foolish, the fool? or the fool that follows it?" answer? They both dumbasses. Some people have the gift of humour. And thus for them "trolling" is quite entertaining. But thats like 0.2% of this site. So just... no. some people are barely able to use this method to raise there profile, but the majority fail.

Just some fundamental observations for you guys!

1/

Tags
rule

Display