Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-18-2013, 11:18 PM
_Free
Basic Member
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pULSe View Post
I'm pretty sure you're confusing Dave Chappelle with someone else. He's my favorite comedian & I've seen just about every interview he's done. Maybe I might've forgot a few things here or there...but what you're not understanding is that Dave Chappelle is 1 man...with very little power. The little power he did have was because of the success his show brought him

So to answer your question "why the Illuminati route?"...He NEVER took the Illuminati route. He walked away from it. & You say this like he has a choice. He couldn't take the 50 million dollar contract and do things HIS way. He HAD TO do it their way, even though the reason his show was so successful was because he did things HIS way. That's why he walked away. It wasn't a secret room with bitches and drugs being offered to him and he had a epiphany and snapped out of it..lol....

They wanted Dave to do shit like get in a dress for one of his sketches.. He flat out declined it and the writers and whoevers in charge at Comedy Central was like "Come on, it'd be funny!"...they were persistent about him wearing a fucking dress and he overstood that he's funnier than a dress. & He realized they make every black comedian wear a dress at some point in their career and takes it as a degradable gesture by the powers in charge.

This is 1 man vs a collective of people who's wealth & power trumps his....So he went out to Africa to get his humanity back, because he felt like he was a robot (hence that expression: "selling your soul")...He was out of touch.. He didn't remember if he had any friends, barely spent time with his family, etc etc etc.

Sometimes things are metaphorical & when people speak out about "Illuminati" and the elite powers they don't always mean sitting at a round table with dudes drinking blood and conducting rituals
Great explanation.

So what are we going to do about this world?
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:18 PM   #41

_Free
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you're confusing Dave Chappelle with someone else. He's my favorite comedian & I've seen just about every interview he's done. Maybe I might've forgot a few things here or there...but what you're not understanding is that Dave Chappelle is 1 man...with very little power. The little power he did have was because of the success his show brought him

So to answer your question "why the Illuminati route?"...He NEVER took the Illuminati route. He walked away from it. & You say this like he has a choice. He couldn't take the 50 million dollar contract and do things HIS way. He HAD TO do it their way, even though the reason his show was so successful was because he did things HIS way. That's why he walked away. It wasn't a secret room with bitches and drugs being offered to him and he had a epiphany and snapped out of it..lol....

They wanted Dave to do shit like get in a dress for one of his sketches.. He flat out declined it and the writers and whoevers in charge at Comedy Central was like "Come on, it'd be funny!"...they were persistent about him wearing a fucking dress and he overstood that he's funnier than a dress. & He realized they make every black comedian wear a dress at some point in their career and takes it as a degradable gesture by the powers in charge.

This is 1 man vs a collective of people who's wealth & power trumps his....So he went out to Africa to get his humanity back, because he felt like he was a robot (hence that expression: "selling your soul")...He was out of touch.. He didn't remember if he had any friends, barely spent time with his family, etc etc etc.

Sometimes things are metaphorical & when people speak out about "Illuminati" and the elite powers they don't always mean sitting at a round table with dudes drinking blood and conducting rituals
Great explanation.

So what are we going to do about this world?
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:38 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
i thought the government purposely put these things in our face?
remember your whole "reverse psychology" speech?
now youre saying they didnt think we'd be smart enough to put the pieces together?
which is it?
you cant keep a story straight for a single thread
I knew it'd only take 1 post for you to throw all common sense out of the window and not factor in 1 thing....people make mistakes. Its the government we're dealing with, not God.

When you wanna make a point you say the most outlandish shit without even factoring in the obvious, it's great. lol

But it makes for boring ass debates and arguments with you because you're not consistent with providing good arguments. & When I said secret societies want to be right in your face I was talking about the dollar bill example specifically. What sense would it make to stage a false flag and get caught slipping? I don't think getting people to rebel and start a revolution is part of their agenda B

& You're not showing me how I'm contradicting myself. You're showing me that I'm consistent. In the other thread I was talking about how they put shit in our face and laugh @ us cuz so many of us don't care to research and find out, and are unaware. So how does me posting about them shitting their pants because they didn't think we were smart enough to put shit together contradict me? If anything it confirms what I said in that other thread & now they're dealing with the repercussions of when people do decide to research and find out.

Last edited by Godbody; 04-18-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:38 PM   #42

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
i thought the government purposely put these things in our face?
remember your whole "reverse psychology" speech?
now youre saying they didnt think we'd be smart enough to put the pieces together?
which is it?
you cant keep a story straight for a single thread
I knew it'd only take 1 post for you to throw all common sense out of the window and not factor in 1 thing....people make mistakes. Its the government we're dealing with, not God.

When you wanna make a point you say the most outlandish shit without even factoring in the obvious, it's great. lol

But it makes for boring ass debates and arguments with you because you're not consistent with providing good arguments. & When I said secret societies want to be right in your face I was talking about the dollar bill example specifically. What sense would it make to stage a false flag and get caught slipping? I don't think getting people to rebel and start a revolution is part of their agenda B

& You're not showing me how I'm contradicting myself. You're showing me that I'm consistent. In the other thread I was talking about how they put shit in our face and laugh @ us cuz so many of us don't care to research and find out, and are unaware. So how does me posting about them shitting their pants because they didn't think we were smart enough to put shit together contradict me? If anything it confirms what I said in that other thread & now they're dealing with the repercussions of when people do decide to research and find out.

Last edited by Godbody; 04-18-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:43 PM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

For one the guy wasn't just randomly filming the fertilizer plant he was filming a plant on fire that happened to explode as he was filming and all this false flag bullshit you people really need to get lives and stop being so fuckin parinoid there is NOTHING the GOVERNMENT WOULD GAIN FOR BLOWING UP 3 FUCKIN PEOPLE they clearly show 2 people of interest and the are still talking about boston as we speak on every news channel so how are they trying to get peoples minds off of this?PULSE SERIOUSLY MAN YOU NEED TO JUST BUILD A UNDERGROUND BUNKER AND LIVE THERE AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ITS SAFE TO COME OUT (DON'T HOLD YA BREATH OR DO)................SMFH
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:43 PM   #43

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

For one the guy wasn't just randomly filming the fertilizer plant he was filming a plant on fire that happened to explode as he was filming and all this false flag bullshit you people really need to get lives and stop being so fuckin parinoid there is NOTHING the GOVERNMENT WOULD GAIN FOR BLOWING UP 3 FUCKIN PEOPLE they clearly show 2 people of interest and the are still talking about boston as we speak on every news channel so how are they trying to get peoples minds off of this?PULSE SERIOUSLY MAN YOU NEED TO JUST BUILD A UNDERGROUND BUNKER AND LIVE THERE AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ITS SAFE TO COME OUT (DON'T HOLD YA BREATH OR DO)................SMFH
Unread 04-19-2013, 01:22 AM
SoupErb
Mentioned: 205 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Its the government we're dealing with, not God.
Even God makes mistakes.
Unread 04-19-2013, 01:22 AM   #44

SoupErb
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 39 text
Mentioned: 205 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Quote:
Its the government we're dealing with, not God.
Even God makes mistakes.
Unread 04-19-2013, 08:02 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post
I never said the fertilizer shit was the government. I'm saying the timing of it is crazy & its possible it could be them

But I'm pretty sure the Boston bombing was the gov't though...Why did it take them 3 days to put out pictures of suspects? Probably because there were holes all over their story and they needed to fabricate evidence and shit to make their story believable
Unread 04-19-2013, 08:02 AM   #45

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post
I never said the fertilizer shit was the government. I'm saying the timing of it is crazy & its possible it could be them

But I'm pretty sure the Boston bombing was the gov't though...Why did it take them 3 days to put out pictures of suspects? Probably because there were holes all over their story and they needed to fabricate evidence and shit to make their story believable
Unread 04-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

lol why yall lettin pulse troll like this yo, wow....
Unread 04-19-2013, 09:16 AM   #46

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)

lol why yall lettin pulse troll like this yo, wow....
Unread 04-19-2013, 09:31 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Its the illuminati I'm telling ya'll.. Think about it you think someone's gonna conveniently rob a convenience store when they're the prime suspects of the FBI? Fuck no
Unread 04-19-2013, 09:31 AM   #47

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Its the illuminati I'm telling ya'll.. Think about it you think someone's gonna conveniently rob a convenience store when they're the prime suspects of the FBI? Fuck no
Unread 04-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

So going by Jason's logic, a shadow government is infallible and cannot make mistakes

don't make me laugh bro.

Other thread - "They throw shit in our face and laugh because we can't figure it out"
This thread - "They weren't counting on us being vigilant and we figured it out"

I don't see how thats a contradictory statement. If anything it was a congratulatory statement to the vigilant people because for once they didn't buy into the terrorist bullshit and did some vigilante work of their own

How am I sweet talking my way out of anything? I knew you were dumb, but it seems you're dumber than I gave you credit for
Unread 04-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #48

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

So going by Jason's logic, a shadow government is infallible and cannot make mistakes

don't make me laugh bro.

Other thread - "They throw shit in our face and laugh because we can't figure it out"
This thread - "They weren't counting on us being vigilant and we figured it out"

I don't see how thats a contradictory statement. If anything it was a congratulatory statement to the vigilant people because for once they didn't buy into the terrorist bullshit and did some vigilante work of their own

How am I sweet talking my way out of anything? I knew you were dumb, but it seems you're dumber than I gave you credit for
Unread 04-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Well it's obviously not working if people believe these people really did it.. I mean, they do have recorded footage of them w/ the school bags.
Unread 04-19-2013, 04:10 PM   #49

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

Well it's obviously not working if people believe these people really did it.. I mean, they do have recorded footage of them w/ the school bags.
Unread 04-19-2013, 04:47 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

the shit they dont want you to know.. is what they want you to know and they shit they want you to know is somthing they dont want you to know.. Illuminati is fucking confusing..

thier greatest weapon is making you believe its believeable

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 04-19-2013, 04:47 PM   #50

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

the shit they dont want you to know.. is what they want you to know and they shit they want you to know is somthing they dont want you to know.. Illuminati is fucking confusing..

thier greatest weapon is making you believe its believeable

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery