Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Fair Voters Club

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Xanda
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost
Default To The Staff: In Regards of Bnas

First I’d like to thank you for entrusting me as a Fair Voter. It’s an honor to be back helping the site.

As it is been announced I don’t agree with the way Bnas moves or who he is as a rapper on this website. I don’t know him personally obviously.

As we see so often in situations among the sorts of suspicious voting - hate voting etc..
There are always the ones who try to blur the lines in their favor.

I’d like to see this site cleaned up and start educating the next generation and inspiring them to stay longer and continue to be free thinkers in terms of voting. Not persuaded by the incentive of automatically receiving a vote in return. Below is a message from the god himself, below that is my response.

And as I see to it these standards Are met no complaints against me should hold any Validity. Just for clarification. Anyone have any questions about any votes feel free to hit my inbox. I’ll gladly explain further.

Originally Posted by Bnas
I just print screened your "Bnas the reason I need FVC accepted" obligation and spoke to a red and green jacket. If I see you voting against me in every battle they will be alarmed. Your post in the chat was suspect as hell and one of the two dudes who I have spoke to admitted it. Why would I be the reason you need to be accepted into the FVC? Because I have you blocked for being Lockhart's best friend and voting against me in every battle? Why would you want to vote on my battles? There's multiple other battles out there expecially in text and unranked text, why you need to be accepted into the FVC because of me???. Read receipt requested

My response-

You have no valid reason to have me blocked. Im not lockharts buddy. You need some truth in your life. I honestly don’t like reading your battles, in other words I’m not out to get you. Stop with this hate voting thing. If ya raps make sense and are better than your opponents you will get the vote. I’m not spending time to go to your profile to vote against you. If a battle needs a vote to close and it happens to be yours I will vote to make sure your battles close on time. They will be fully descriptive and honest votes that can fall in your favor or not. As much as I personally think you need help in your personal life. I’m a grown man and could careless if you don’t want to perfect your craft. Unbiased truthful votes with reasons exactly why I voted the way I did is all you’ll get bro. I love the fact you’re keeping the site active.

Side note: my first vote on your battles you instant messaged me asking for the fair vote. So I know you’ve instant messaged everyone who’s online. You didn’t agree with my vote, that doesn’t mean I’m hating. And don’t act innocent like we can’t see the , i vote for you you vote for me trends you trick these new users in doing. On top of that, you’ve blatantly voted against me in all the battles you’ve voted on of mine, all the while I know i voted on your behalf in one or two of yours.

So I’ll “screen shot this” for clarification for everyone as well. So you tread carefully.
Unread 07-02-2020, 04:17 PM   #1

Xanda
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 127 text
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Default To The Staff: In Regards of Bnas

First I’d like to thank you for entrusting me as a Fair Voter. It’s an honor to be back helping the site.

As it is been announced I don’t agree with the way Bnas moves or who he is as a rapper on this website. I don’t know him personally obviously.

As we see so often in situations among the sorts of suspicious voting - hate voting etc..
There are always the ones who try to blur the lines in their favor.

I’d like to see this site cleaned up and start educating the next generation and inspiring them to stay longer and continue to be free thinkers in terms of voting. Not persuaded by the incentive of automatically receiving a vote in return. Below is a message from the god himself, below that is my response.

And as I see to it these standards Are met no complaints against me should hold any Validity. Just for clarification. Anyone have any questions about any votes feel free to hit my inbox. I’ll gladly explain further.

Originally Posted by Bnas
I just print screened your "Bnas the reason I need FVC accepted" obligation and spoke to a red and green jacket. If I see you voting against me in every battle they will be alarmed. Your post in the chat was suspect as hell and one of the two dudes who I have spoke to admitted it. Why would I be the reason you need to be accepted into the FVC? Because I have you blocked for being Lockhart's best friend and voting against me in every battle? Why would you want to vote on my battles? There's multiple other battles out there expecially in text and unranked text, why you need to be accepted into the FVC because of me???. Read receipt requested

My response-

You have no valid reason to have me blocked. Im not lockharts buddy. You need some truth in your life. I honestly don’t like reading your battles, in other words I’m not out to get you. Stop with this hate voting thing. If ya raps make sense and are better than your opponents you will get the vote. I’m not spending time to go to your profile to vote against you. If a battle needs a vote to close and it happens to be yours I will vote to make sure your battles close on time. They will be fully descriptive and honest votes that can fall in your favor or not. As much as I personally think you need help in your personal life. I’m a grown man and could careless if you don’t want to perfect your craft. Unbiased truthful votes with reasons exactly why I voted the way I did is all you’ll get bro. I love the fact you’re keeping the site active.

Side note: my first vote on your battles you instant messaged me asking for the fair vote. So I know you’ve instant messaged everyone who’s online. You didn’t agree with my vote, that doesn’t mean I’m hating. And don’t act innocent like we can’t see the , i vote for you you vote for me trends you trick these new users in doing. On top of that, you’ve blatantly voted against me in all the battles you’ve voted on of mine, all the while I know i voted on your behalf in one or two of yours.

So I’ll “screen shot this” for clarification for everyone as well. So you tread carefully.

Display