Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Crew Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-25-2020, 11:02 PM
Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost
Default Inductee: Legion of Doom

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Legion of Doom

Founders

Phil Banks

Legion of Doom was founded by Phil Banks in 2012 after leaving Distinct. His goal was to set the bar for Letsbeef crews in general, especially on the audio side of things. Phil played a major part in recruiting some of the bigger names such as Stricc, Final Word, Erupt, BLNK/Rant, Punk, plus more.

Figureheads

Phil Banks

Phil Banks

Hall Of Famer
2x Grand Champion
Scheme Champion
Live Battler
Discord Moderator
Discord Battler

Phil Banks is a Hall of Famer, Class of 2020. A 2x Grand Champion, has beaten the biggest names in audio period. He helped carry Legion of Doom by mentoring and inspiring any new recruit. There's absolutely no way you can mention Legion of Doom without mentioning Phil Banks. After completely blowing up Distinct over a disagreement by kicking every member such as SIXX-SHOT, Wonder Gurl, Haz, etc. Phil knew he could put together his own team where he'd be a more comfortable fit. 8 years later, that same crew he created has won multiple Grand Championships & has birthed multiple Hall of Famers.

stricc

Hall Of Famer
2x Video Battle Champion
Grand Champion
Live Battler
Discord Battler

stricc definitely earned his Mount Rushmore spot for the team with everything he's accomplished and how much he represents his homebase. Since the very beginning, stricc has been one of the biggest stars in LoD proving that he wasn't just your average new guy. stricc became a 2x Video champion, Grand Champion, and Hall of Famer along with more than a dozen other accolades taking out the best competition on Letsbeef. If you mentioned Audio Greats, leaving stricc out would be highly disrespectful.

Erupt
2x Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Topical Champion
Tag Team Champion

The first ever 2x Hall of Famer held down the crew when Phil went inactive. He brung titles, recruited some of the best emcees that would later go on to bring in more titles. Phil actually considers LoD "Erupts Crew" because of the amount of work he's put in for years. He dominated in audio, text, and tracks. Erupt showed everyone that not only can he write some of the best bars, but he can also be a leading figure head even when things got rough. He stuck by LoD's side and carried them through thick and thin.

FiNAL WoRD
LBA Champion
Live Battler
Discord Battler

There's no Legion of Doom without FiNAL WoRD. Plain and simple. His resume is not to be looked over being that he is a 3x LBA Champion. Final has and will always be one of the most bravest, confident, and efficient guys to have ever blessed the site. When he called for a battle, he didn't want small names, no he wanted the top dogs. He wanted blood. If you beefed with anyone in LoD, you could always count on Final to be right by your side. Didnt matter if you were right or wrong. A true leader and a very loyal crew mate that only wanted the best for his team.

Prominent Members

Legion of Doom has helped many emcees become who they are today such as Manhattan, Ticket, Verity, Da Kidd Inferno, Blnk/Rant, Lyve Science, Spooky Deep, Punk, Mikey Deniro, NOBLE, MAN DOWN, Murderous Swag, Godbody, Illokwent, Bleu, & so many more.

More recently, LoD has picked up some popular names like Seul, Celsius, Edgeworth, Subreal, BizzyOne, TRIPP5, etc.

Rivalries

Legion of Doom wasn't afraid of competition whatsoever. When you have guys like FiNAL WoRD seeking big victories and to battle the best only, there was no doubt that this powerhouse would one day sit at the very top of the thrown. From Illmania 3, Ticket defeated Krhyme Killz, Phil Banks defeating RhetoriK, and Mind Fuck defeating Dissizit. Falling to Classick At Rhymin during Illmania III is what made the Legion more hungry to win so they took on EVERYONE. Classick being one of their biggest rivals. After Phil Banks lost to RULE in the tie breaker by only 6%, he felt that he was robbed and it only added fuel to the fire. Although Turnbull ACs were one of their rivals back during Illmania 4, Legion of Doom had their mind set on Classick the most. Seeking redemption after Ill3. In that same year right after Ill3, Phil went on to win his first out of 2 Grand Championships defeating his very own teammate, Erupt. Legion of Doom clashed with any crew you could possibly think of. Old school, Classick, Turnbulls, Dead Poets, Murda Muzik, etc. And new school such as DedSec and Killers For Hire.

Achievements

When it comes to achievements, the Legion is arguably the epitome of winning titles. With Phil Banks, a Hall of Famer, bringing home 2 Grand Championships & a scheme title. Erupt winning his first Grand Championship, also a 2x Hall of Famer. stricc being a 2x Video Battle Champion also winning himself a Grand Championship. Seul bringing home a Grand Championship and also a Hall of Famer. There are soo many more titles, its become hard to keep track of them all. Outside of tournaments, LoD has made it to 2 Illmania Finals, arguably holds the best track resume if it came down to pure talent.

Site Impact

One thing that I've always noticed about the site, if you were even remotely good audio-wise, you were either trying to join Legion of Doom or take them out. There was no in-between because they were so good, when you couldn't beat them, you wanted to join them. Almost every up & coming audio head wanted that stamp under their name. To represent one of the most dominant and consistent crews of all time. A crew where you had to be a Grand Champion to have a leader spot. Veterans would accept a regular member spot just to be involved and i tell ya what; i, Punk was one of them. So many were inspired by the aggression that a Phil Banks had/have or the Confidence and determination that a Manhattan had/have. They didn't just take over audio. They hold lots of Text titles as well. Theres a thousand crews on letsbeef looking for new talent, good and bad but if one day you received an invite from the Legion of Doom, ask yourself this.... would you turn that down?

Letsbeef Speaks

"My time with LoD was amazing. From learning so much about track making from Phil, making great friends, and just the overall experience. Everything was just dope about being in LoD. It definitely helped me get my name out there as a top battler even when I lacked the skill. Im forever grateful for the time I've spent in LoD and the fact that they gave me the opportunity to battle during Illmania 4. They saw a winner in me and i felt like i needed to write this Induction myself to show my final appreciation. Thank you guys, I mean it." - Punk

TBW

Letsbeef.com honors: Legion of Doom, by inducting them into the Letsbeef Crew: Hall Of Fame!

Written By Punk

Last edited by Rowdy; 06-26-2020 at 03:27 PM.
Unread 06-25-2020, 11:02 PM   #1

Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 12 audio / 50 text
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Default Inductee: Legion of Doom

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Legion of Doom

Founders

Phil Banks

Legion of Doom was founded by Phil Banks in 2012 after leaving Distinct. His goal was to set the bar for Letsbeef crews in general, especially on the audio side of things. Phil played a major part in recruiting some of the bigger names such as Stricc, Final Word, Erupt, BLNK/Rant, Punk, plus more.

Figureheads

Phil Banks

Phil Banks

Hall Of Famer
2x Grand Champion
Scheme Champion
Live Battler
Discord Moderator
Discord Battler

Phil Banks is a Hall of Famer, Class of 2020. A 2x Grand Champion, has beaten the biggest names in audio period. He helped carry Legion of Doom by mentoring and inspiring any new recruit. There's absolutely no way you can mention Legion of Doom without mentioning Phil Banks. After completely blowing up Distinct over a disagreement by kicking every member such as SIXX-SHOT, Wonder Gurl, Haz, etc. Phil knew he could put together his own team where he'd be a more comfortable fit. 8 years later, that same crew he created has won multiple Grand Championships & has birthed multiple Hall of Famers.

stricc

Hall Of Famer
2x Video Battle Champion
Grand Champion
Live Battler
Discord Battler

stricc definitely earned his Mount Rushmore spot for the team with everything he's accomplished and how much he represents his homebase. Since the very beginning, stricc has been one of the biggest stars in LoD proving that he wasn't just your average new guy. stricc became a 2x Video champion, Grand Champion, and Hall of Famer along with more than a dozen other accolades taking out the best competition on Letsbeef. If you mentioned Audio Greats, leaving stricc out would be highly disrespectful.

Erupt
2x Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Topical Champion
Tag Team Champion

The first ever 2x Hall of Famer held down the crew when Phil went inactive. He brung titles, recruited some of the best emcees that would later go on to bring in more titles. Phil actually considers LoD "Erupts Crew" because of the amount of work he's put in for years. He dominated in audio, text, and tracks. Erupt showed everyone that not only can he write some of the best bars, but he can also be a leading figure head even when things got rough. He stuck by LoD's side and carried them through thick and thin.

FiNAL WoRD
LBA Champion
Live Battler
Discord Battler

There's no Legion of Doom without FiNAL WoRD. Plain and simple. His resume is not to be looked over being that he is a 3x LBA Champion. Final has and will always be one of the most bravest, confident, and efficient guys to have ever blessed the site. When he called for a battle, he didn't want small names, no he wanted the top dogs. He wanted blood. If you beefed with anyone in LoD, you could always count on Final to be right by your side. Didnt matter if you were right or wrong. A true leader and a very loyal crew mate that only wanted the best for his team.

Prominent Members

Legion of Doom has helped many emcees become who they are today such as Manhattan, Ticket, Verity, Da Kidd Inferno, Blnk/Rant, Lyve Science, Spooky Deep, Punk, Mikey Deniro, NOBLE, MAN DOWN, Murderous Swag, Godbody, Illokwent, Bleu, & so many more.

More recently, LoD has picked up some popular names like Seul, Celsius, Edgeworth, Subreal, BizzyOne, TRIPP5, etc.

Rivalries

Legion of Doom wasn't afraid of competition whatsoever. When you have guys like FiNAL WoRD seeking big victories and to battle the best only, there was no doubt that this powerhouse would one day sit at the very top of the thrown. From Illmania 3, Ticket defeated Krhyme Killz, Phil Banks defeating RhetoriK, and Mind Fuck defeating Dissizit. Falling to Classick At Rhymin during Illmania III is what made the Legion more hungry to win so they took on EVERYONE. Classick being one of their biggest rivals. After Phil Banks lost to RULE in the tie breaker by only 6%, he felt that he was robbed and it only added fuel to the fire. Although Turnbull ACs were one of their rivals back during Illmania 4, Legion of Doom had their mind set on Classick the most. Seeking redemption after Ill3. In that same year right after Ill3, Phil went on to win his first out of 2 Grand Championships defeating his very own teammate, Erupt. Legion of Doom clashed with any crew you could possibly think of. Old school, Classick, Turnbulls, Dead Poets, Murda Muzik, etc. And new school such as DedSec and Killers For Hire.

Achievements

When it comes to achievements, the Legion is arguably the epitome of winning titles. With Phil Banks, a Hall of Famer, bringing home 2 Grand Championships & a scheme title. Erupt winning his first Grand Championship, also a 2x Hall of Famer. stricc being a 2x Video Battle Champion also winning himself a Grand Championship. Seul bringing home a Grand Championship and also a Hall of Famer. There are soo many more titles, its become hard to keep track of them all. Outside of tournaments, LoD has made it to 2 Illmania Finals, arguably holds the best track resume if it came down to pure talent.

Site Impact

One thing that I've always noticed about the site, if you were even remotely good audio-wise, you were either trying to join Legion of Doom or take them out. There was no in-between because they were so good, when you couldn't beat them, you wanted to join them. Almost every up & coming audio head wanted that stamp under their name. To represent one of the most dominant and consistent crews of all time. A crew where you had to be a Grand Champion to have a leader spot. Veterans would accept a regular member spot just to be involved and i tell ya what; i, Punk was one of them. So many were inspired by the aggression that a Phil Banks had/have or the Confidence and determination that a Manhattan had/have. They didn't just take over audio. They hold lots of Text titles as well. Theres a thousand crews on letsbeef looking for new talent, good and bad but if one day you received an invite from the Legion of Doom, ask yourself this.... would you turn that down?

Letsbeef Speaks

"My time with LoD was amazing. From learning so much about track making from Phil, making great friends, and just the overall experience. Everything was just dope about being in LoD. It definitely helped me get my name out there as a top battler even when I lacked the skill. Im forever grateful for the time I've spent in LoD and the fact that they gave me the opportunity to battle during Illmania 4. They saw a winner in me and i felt like i needed to write this Induction myself to show my final appreciation. Thank you guys, I mean it." - Punk

TBW

Letsbeef.com honors: Legion of Doom, by inducting them into the Letsbeef Crew: Hall Of Fame!

Written By Punk

Last edited by Rowdy; 06-26-2020 at 03:27 PM.
Unread 06-25-2020, 11:05 PM
Judgement_ill
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 9 Lost

fyaaaa
Unread 06-25-2020, 11:05 PM   #2

Judgement_ill
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 1 text
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

fyaaaa
Unread 06-25-2020, 11:12 PM
Phil Banks
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

This write up does the squad justice. Really dope. Appreciate you taking the time Punk.

LoD!
Unread 06-25-2020, 11:12 PM   #3

Phil Banks
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 240 audio / 32 text
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)

This write up does the squad justice. Really dope. Appreciate you taking the time Punk.

LoD!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2020, 11:13 PM
FiNAL WoRD
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 860 Post(s)
Tagged: 49 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to FiNAL WoRD
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 20 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
40 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Good write up love you bro bro
Unread 06-25-2020, 11:13 PM   #4

FiNAL WoRD
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 20 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
40 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 188 audio / 156 text
Mentioned: 860 Post(s)
Tagged: 49 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to FiNAL WoRD

Good write up love you bro bro
Unread 06-26-2020, 01:31 AM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

This is Dope
Unread 06-26-2020, 01:31 AM   #5

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

This is Dope
Unread 06-26-2020, 04:41 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Dope stuff
Unread 06-26-2020, 04:41 AM   #6

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)

Dope stuff
Unread 06-26-2020, 09:48 AM
Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Nothing in here about Lil moe? Weird.

Good shit LoD.
Unread 06-26-2020, 09:48 AM   #7

Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 1030 text
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

Nothing in here about Lil moe? Weird.

Good shit LoD.
Unread 06-26-2020, 02:40 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

The best audio crew of all time, big congrats LoD!

Shoutouts to @Ticket & @Phil Banks for leading the crew

Also shoutout to little known members like @spookyDeep @Bleu @Row @Rai

Also shoutout to the artist who created the LoD main image:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/7095...-Butcher-Billy
Unread 06-26-2020, 02:40 PM   #8

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Unread 06-26-2020, 03:17 PM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

Im actually the one who found and posted that image in our crew forum, its cool you found the creator of it. Shoutout to him haha fits the crew perfectly.

Also shoutout to Phil for considering LoD "Erupts Crew" .... Means a lot that you feel that way, but tbh we alllll played a big role in LoDs success if anything this our crew for sure.

Dope write up. And congrats to everyone that's held the crew down over the last 8 years. 100

LoD shun!
Unread 06-26-2020, 03:17 PM   #9

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

Im actually the one who found and posted that image in our crew forum, its cool you found the creator of it. Shoutout to him haha fits the crew perfectly.

Also shoutout to Phil for considering LoD "Erupts Crew" .... Means a lot that you feel that way, but tbh we alllll played a big role in LoDs success if anything this our crew for sure.

Dope write up. And congrats to everyone that's held the crew down over the last 8 years. 100

LoD shun!
Unread 11-08-2023, 12:21 PM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Should definitely add @Phroxen and @wayco to the list somewhere in there. Who else am I missing?
Unread 11-08-2023, 12:21 PM   #10

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text

Should definitely add @Phroxen and @wayco to the list somewhere in there. Who else am I missing?

Tags
5e5e5e, b9eb00

Display