Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-17-2019, 07:56 AM
Autograph
Mentioned: 726 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
151 Won / 31 Lost
Default MAFIA WARS III CLOSED

Multiple attempts to finish the current season of Mafia have proven to be difficult so I am closing the current season officially. I think that there may be a few reasons as to why it ended the way that it has. Either some people didn’t fully understand the rules and objectives and signed up anyways, or some people just lost interest after signing up. With the way the game played out I would assume that most just didn’t understand the object of the game, most notably, the townie participants. I also believe if this had started today with the way the forums are currently as active as they are verses when it did start, there’s be much more interest and participation. But with that being said, roll credits.

Surviving Members:

@Fidel Role: Mafia
@Rican Role: Mafia
@IIAM Role: Mafia
@GRizzEAT Role: Mafia
@Musashi Role: Mafia
@The Saaxxx Baba Role: Mafia
@The Wolf Role: Mafia
@Hawttlanta Role : Townie/Serial Killer

Winners by default: The Mafia by a landslide

Now, looking back on how this season ended, I planned to never host this again due to the lack of participation and understanding of the object of the game. However, given the activity of the forums I may reconsider with enough sign ups.

Feel free to sign up below. Please DO NOT sign up if you do not understand the rules or the concept of the game found here. https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...ght=Mafia+wars
Also, do not sign up if you do not plan on participating for the entirety of the game or at least until you’re eliminated. This time around to even the playing field, NO ONE will know the identity of each other verses the mafia knowing everyone’s aside from the serial killer.

1: Rican
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:

Last edited by Autograph; 12-17-2019 at 07:59 AM.
Unread 12-17-2019, 07:56 AM   #1

Autograph
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
151 Won / 31 Lost

Voted: 215 audio / 1447 text
Mentioned: 726 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Default MAFIA WARS III CLOSED

Multiple attempts to finish the current season of Mafia have proven to be difficult so I am closing the current season officially. I think that there may be a few reasons as to why it ended the way that it has. Either some people didn’t fully understand the rules and objectives and signed up anyways, or some people just lost interest after signing up. With the way the game played out I would assume that most just didn’t understand the object of the game, most notably, the townie participants. I also believe if this had started today with the way the forums are currently as active as they are verses when it did start, there’s be much more interest and participation. But with that being said, roll credits.

Surviving Members:

@Fidel Role: Mafia
@Rican Role: Mafia
@IIAM Role: Mafia
@GRizzEAT Role: Mafia
@Musashi Role: Mafia
@The Saaxxx Baba Role: Mafia
@The Wolf Role: Mafia
@Hawttlanta Role : Townie/Serial Killer

Winners by default: The Mafia by a landslide

Now, looking back on how this season ended, I planned to never host this again due to the lack of participation and understanding of the object of the game. However, given the activity of the forums I may reconsider with enough sign ups.

Feel free to sign up below. Please DO NOT sign up if you do not understand the rules or the concept of the game found here. https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...ght=Mafia+wars
Also, do not sign up if you do not plan on participating for the entirety of the game or at least until you’re eliminated. This time around to even the playing field, NO ONE will know the identity of each other verses the mafia knowing everyone’s aside from the serial killer.

1: Rican
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:

Last edited by Autograph; 12-17-2019 at 07:59 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2019, 07:57 AM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I am back in.
Unread 12-17-2019, 07:57 AM   #2

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I am back in.