Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-29-2019, 09:32 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Alright You niggas kindve slow so let me put it in big words..

WE NEED A STAFF. NOT THE STAFF THAT WE PREVIOUSLY HAD BUT A NEW STAFF. AN ACTIVE STAFF. THATS A HUGE PART OF THE SITE. WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WHEN X GOES INACTIVE AGAIN OR GOT TOO MUCH ON HIS PLATE?
Unread 07-29-2019, 09:32 AM   #11

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Alright You niggas kindve slow so let me put it in big words..

WE NEED A STAFF. NOT THE STAFF THAT WE PREVIOUSLY HAD BUT A NEW STAFF. AN ACTIVE STAFF. THATS A HUGE PART OF THE SITE. WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WHEN X GOES INACTIVE AGAIN OR GOT TOO MUCH ON HIS PLATE?

Unread 07-29-2019, 10:10 AM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

You're an emotional dumbass. I never said we didn't need a staff. What I said is let's give X time so he can implement something BETTER than what we had, which will be a partially automated and partially human/anonymous staff. Yes, there were benefits to having a staff, but there were also issues as well, from corruption to personal beefs when in the meanwhile, these people have access to YOUR personal information. X has explained that one of the primary motivations for removing the staff is because the site got a lawyer who informed them that we can actually get in trouble and be sued by having such a scenario if a personal beef between a member and a staff got out of hand and the member's personal info were exposed. You don't know what's going and all you see is the low activity. Maybe that's why you're so antsy and acting like a 4-year old with big fonts and shit. Relax and have a seat and let the man do his work.
Unread 07-29-2019, 10:10 AM   #12

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text

You're an emotional dumbass. I never said we didn't need a staff. What I said is let's give X time so he can implement something BETTER than what we had, which will be a partially automated and partially human/anonymous staff. Yes, there were benefits to having a staff, but there were also issues as well, from corruption to personal beefs when in the meanwhile, these people have access to YOUR personal information. X has explained that one of the primary motivations for removing the staff is because the site got a lawyer who informed them that we can actually get in trouble and be sued by having such a scenario if a personal beef between a member and a staff got out of hand and the member's personal info were exposed. You don't know what's going and all you see is the low activity. Maybe that's why you're so antsy and acting like a 4-year old with big fonts and shit. Relax and have a seat and let the man do his work.
Unread 07-29-2019, 10:56 AM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Did I say you said we didn’t need a staff or can you read?? DURRRRR!! Fucking retard. Go back and read what I responded to you with, bitch ass faggot bitch. I clearly responded with how previous staff is no longer active, because you said they were, stoooopid
Unread 07-29-2019, 10:56 AM   #13

Punk

Quote:
Did I say you said we didn’t need a staff or can you read?? DURRRRR!! Fucking retard. Go back and read what I responded to you with, bitch ass faggot bitch. I clearly responded with how previous staff is no longer active, because you said they were, stoooopid

Unread 07-29-2019, 11:30 AM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

I'm here and available, support@letsbeef.com
Unread 07-29-2019, 11:30 AM   #14

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

I'm here and available, support@letsbeef.com
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2019, 01:48 PM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
i think the concern here is that there wouldn't be anything left to be improved by that time which does not seem short unless the those who be, are planning on roping in EBL members to replace the folks who quit the site coz it's getting so mundane off late.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
This is the type of stupidity that hurts the site... Talking about everyone that was staff is still here.. bitch where?.....

Hoffa’s last post was 4 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Edgeworth hasn’t logged in in 10 days.

HVK’s last post was 10 days ago

Guts last post was 3 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Muggz is back inactive

Pugz seem to be talking less

Students been inactive

I mean how goddamn clear does shit have to be? No ones even voting anymore, big names ain’t even battling anymore, LBT got no shows out the ass. You niggas just here to drop your unresearched opinions just to look smart and make it seem like you talking some fact shit but when you look around, you realize how wrong you niggas be. Next time you post some clown shit about how the previous staff members are still active, go to their page and check their activity and see how much it decreased since they were demodded.

^ this is legit RIGHT NOW as I’m typing
FAX

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

also, thanks to all the forfeits and inactivity the tourneys are becoming jokes too

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 07-29-2019 at 01:37 PM.
Unread 07-29-2019, 01:48 PM   #15

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
i think the concern here is that there wouldn't be anything left to be improved by that time which does not seem short unless the those who be, are planning on roping in EBL members to replace the folks who quit the site coz it's getting so mundane off late.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Quote:
This is the type of stupidity that hurts the site... Talking about everyone that was staff is still here.. bitch where?.....

Hoffa’s last post was 4 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Edgeworth hasn’t logged in in 10 days.

HVK’s last post was 10 days ago

Guts last post was 3 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Muggz is back inactive

Pugz seem to be talking less

Students been inactive

I mean how goddamn clear does shit have to be? No ones even voting anymore, big names ain’t even battling anymore, LBT got no shows out the ass. You niggas just here to drop your unresearched opinions just to look smart and make it seem like you talking some fact shit but when you look around, you realize how wrong you niggas be. Next time you post some clown shit about how the previous staff members are still active, go to their page and check their activity and see how much it decreased since they were demodded.

^ this is legit RIGHT NOW as I’m typing
FAX

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

also, thanks to all the forfeits and inactivity the tourneys are becoming jokes too

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 07-29-2019 at 01:37 PM.
Unread 07-29-2019, 03:38 PM
Saii

"This has to work...because I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't...."

- X
Unread 07-29-2019, 03:38 PM   #16

Saii

"This has to work...because I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't...."

- X

Unread 07-29-2019, 03:52 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

im here and available to battle and promote you guys its on you to hit me up...

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

i actually make lots of attempts to get yall involved reaching out.. its also the dead of summer.. some people go have fun
Unread 07-29-2019, 03:52 PM   #17

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

i actually make lots of attempts to get yall involved reaching out.. its also the dead of summer.. some people go have fun
Unread 07-29-2019, 04:33 PM
Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Mentioned: 310 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
I think we should give X some time to implement what he's trying to implement. The goal wasn't to have an LB with no staff. The goal is to have an LB whose staff tasks are as automated as possible. I agree that the site has been pretty inactive lately. I'm not sure exactly how much that is related to removing the staff. Everyone who was on staff are still here, and no longer being on staff doesn't prevent them from battling or doing other activities. This phase where we neither have a human nor an automated staff wasn't the end goal. We should give X some more time to see how much he can automate before calling for a return to the status quo.
I agree. I understand Punks point as well. Lets let time tell this story.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post

This is true as well. I have been contacted about other members creating radio content. Ive entertained every idea. Even from guys I don’t exactly respect(Eth) which is new for me. But if it helps LB I always am with it. Making it a collective vision.

Also, I know making changes to a 14yr old site isn’t a overnight deal. It takes time.

Lets see what X is cooking. I trust that the final phase will be fucking dope.

MURDA MUZIK

Unread 07-29-2019, 04:33 PM   #18

Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 252 audio / 431 text
Mentioned: 310 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

Quote:
I think we should give X some time to implement what he's trying to implement. The goal wasn't to have an LB with no staff. The goal is to have an LB whose staff tasks are as automated as possible. I agree that the site has been pretty inactive lately. I'm not sure exactly how much that is related to removing the staff. Everyone who was on staff are still here, and no longer being on staff doesn't prevent them from battling or doing other activities. This phase where we neither have a human nor an automated staff wasn't the end goal. We should give X some more time to see how much he can automate before calling for a return to the status quo.
I agree. I understand Punks point as well. Lets let time tell this story.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post

This is true as well. I have been contacted about other members creating radio content. Ive entertained every idea. Even from guys I don’t exactly respect(Eth) which is new for me. But if it helps LB I always am with it. Making it a collective vision.

Also, I know making changes to a 14yr old site isn’t a overnight deal. It takes time.

Lets see what X is cooking. I trust that the final phase will be fucking dope.

MURDA MUZIK

Unread 07-29-2019, 08:21 PM
NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
You sound really mad and it's actually funny. I can imagine you punching your keyboard all extra hard and shit. You're not smarter than me. You can keep calling me "stoooopid" and retarded and all this shit but no one here actually believes you're smarter than me. If they do, they're as dumb as you. You're making nothing but strawman arguments. I said the former staff are still here and that being de-staffed doesn't prevent them from being active in battling and other areas. You turned that into me saying "they're active" then proceeded to visit each one of their page to show when they last logged in/posted. Wow! You sure proved me wrong...lol. I said that " I never said we didn't need a staff". You turned that into me saying or implying that you said we didn't need a staff when your thread is literally titled "Bring Back Staff." You then proceeded to tell me to go back and read what you wrote. Genius Punk! I don't know if you're doing it on purpose or not, but it's funny in a way. I'll give you that.
Unread 07-29-2019, 08:21 PM   #19

NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text

Quote:
You sound really mad and it's actually funny. I can imagine you punching your keyboard all extra hard and shit. You're not smarter than me. You can keep calling me "stoooopid" and retarded and all this shit but no one here actually believes you're smarter than me. If they do, they're as dumb as you. You're making nothing but strawman arguments. I said the former staff are still here and that being de-staffed doesn't prevent them from being active in battling and other areas. You turned that into me saying "they're active" then proceeded to visit each one of their page to show when they last logged in/posted. Wow! You sure proved me wrong...lol. I said that " I never said we didn't need a staff". You turned that into me saying or implying that you said we didn't need a staff when your thread is literally titled "Bring Back Staff." You then proceeded to tell me to go back and read what you wrote. Genius Punk! I don't know if you're doing it on purpose or not, but it's funny in a way. I'll give you that.
Unread 07-29-2019, 08:40 PM
Punk

Quote:
Yo are you DUMB dumb dumb dumb..... or just DUMB dumb. For one, you don’t know me to even feel like you’re smarter than me. For two, I’m most likely wayyyy smarter than you just based off the small shit like how bad of a coder you are. Your design skill is trash, that red skin was just outright embarrassing, and the shit scripts you’ve attempted to write. They’re all rookied out dude. Just because you YouTube PHP tutorials for dummies don’t make you smarter than me. You probably still think PHP and HTML are the same. I can supply you with OFFICIAL certification of my intellectual background, Mothafucka don’t play with me. You better find you a god damn toy.... Anyways, clown

your ugly ass said former staff is still here......... WHERE!? Edgeworth was ACTIVELY BATTLING before being demodded.... Where’s edgeworth at noble?

I can go down the list but your special-Ed generated brain may not comprehend.

It’s clear that the Idea Of Letsbeef having a staff kept this place running smooth asf. Because you’d have a mod online damn there all the time especially because of the time zone differences. Who’s gonna remove ALL of the poor votes if we reach top activity level? Who’s gonna run ALL of the main AND secondary tournaments? Hella props to X but he can’t do all of this by himself.

You think Mark Zuckerberg is the only nigga working for Facebook?

Before your goofy ass respond, include a screenshot of the “Who’s online” list... For research purposes.

Last edited by Rowdy; 07-29-2019 at 08:50 PM.
Unread 07-29-2019, 08:40 PM   #20

Punk

Quote:
Yo are you DUMB dumb dumb dumb..... or just DUMB dumb. For one, you don’t know me to even feel like you’re smarter than me. For two, I’m most likely wayyyy smarter than you just based off the small shit like how bad of a coder you are. Your design skill is trash, that red skin was just outright embarrassing, and the shit scripts you’ve attempted to write. They’re all rookied out dude. Just because you YouTube PHP tutorials for dummies don’t make you smarter than me. You probably still think PHP and HTML are the same. I can supply you with OFFICIAL certification of my intellectual background, Mothafucka don’t play with me. You better find you a god damn toy.... Anyways, clown

your ugly ass said former staff is still here......... WHERE!? Edgeworth was ACTIVELY BATTLING before being demodded.... Where’s edgeworth at noble?

I can go down the list but your special-Ed generated brain may not comprehend.

It’s clear that the Idea Of Letsbeef having a staff kept this place running smooth asf. Because you’d have a mod online damn there all the time especially because of the time zone differences. Who’s gonna remove ALL of the poor votes if we reach top activity level? Who’s gonna run ALL of the main AND secondary tournaments? Hella props to X but he can’t do all of this by himself.

You think Mark Zuckerberg is the only nigga working for Facebook?

Before your goofy ass respond, include a screenshot of the “Who’s online” list... For research purposes.

Last edited by Rowdy; 07-29-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Display