Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-15-2017, 01:30 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
I don't think ppl should be in crews at this point since it limits voting & beef.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minge McMahon View Post
I disagree @Bleu. A very large number of us wouldn't be on the site without crews. Im not even talking ACs kind of crews. Non 'development' crews too. Nick has The Devils Dynasty, I had Two Smoking Barrells/USS. Hell imagine the current populus had ACs not been a thing.

Crews offer immediate interactivity for new members. Because the majority of the site left standing are "vets", we never offered the day 1 text battler a crew, so they lost that interactivity.

For your first day battlers, crews and open battlers are pivotal.

Manny, Aggo, Phe, Cry, enf, Ill, Sand...any of you guys as amused as me that ACs got described as a "super crew"? Haha.
Super-Crew based on size. Combined with Chloros it was huge at points.

I agree with the points you're making though.
Unread 02-15-2017, 01:30 PM   #31

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
I don't think ppl should be in crews at this point since it limits voting & beef.
Quote:
I disagree @Bleu. A very large number of us wouldn't be on the site without crews. Im not even talking ACs kind of crews. Non 'development' crews too. Nick has The Devils Dynasty, I had Two Smoking Barrells/USS. Hell imagine the current populus had ACs not been a thing.

Crews offer immediate interactivity for new members. Because the majority of the site left standing are "vets", we never offered the day 1 text battler a crew, so they lost that interactivity.

Manny, Aggo, Phe, Cry, enf, Ill, Sand...any of you guys as amused as me that ACs got described as a "super crew"? Haha.

Unread 02-15-2017, 02:05 PM
EtH

I dont think it was much of a problem because of activity at the time. Also because we "created" worthwhile voters I dont think there was a specific hindrance in voting.

I wouldn't dream of it right now though. The site couldn't do with those numbers in one place.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Btw im not being defensive cause I agree with you. Probably in lbs entire history, no two people know more about smaller "second best" crews than me and you. Assassins Alliance Vs USS v2 in the shadow of MFD kinda stuff. Multiple smaller crews enabled those classic top 5 lists.

Actually, just before my lunch break id over, would anyone be interested in this:-

10 or so of us make a crew with a members cap of 10. One "vet" is allowed to join you. The goal is to recruit up and comers, prospects or new guys. In November, we run an Illmania with the crews left standing. Thoughts?
Unread 02-15-2017, 02:05 PM   #32

EtH

I dont think it was much of a problem because of activity at the time. Also because we "created" worthwhile voters I dont think there was a specific hindrance in voting.

I wouldn't dream of it right now though. The site couldn't do with those numbers in one place.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Btw im not being defensive cause I agree with you. Probably in lbs entire history, no two people know more about smaller "second best" crews than me and you. Assassins Alliance Vs USS v2 in the shadow of MFD kinda stuff. Multiple smaller crews enabled those classic top 5 lists.

Actually, just before my lunch break id over, would anyone be interested in this:-

10 or so of us make a crew with a members cap of 10. One "vet" is allowed to join you. The goal is to recruit up and comers, prospects or new guys. In November, we run an Illmania with the crews left standing. Thoughts?

Unread 02-15-2017, 03:09 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by I ADORE RULE View Post
thats why me and @Standards aren't recruiting anymore. We dont need anyone else in all honesty. Really like Bleu said, it limits the voting. I absolutely hated it when ACs had Chloroformers too.
All fact.
Unread 02-15-2017, 03:09 PM   #33

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by I ADORE RULE View Post
thats why me and @Standards aren't recruiting anymore. We dont need anyone else in all honesty. Really like Bleu said, it limits the voting. I absolutely hated it when ACs had Chloroformers too.
All fact.

Unread 02-15-2017, 03:50 PM
EtH

Haha stfu. Purge had more members than ACs and Chloro combined, its just no one cared cause you were all fucking shite.
Unread 02-15-2017, 03:50 PM   #34

EtH

Haha stfu. Purge had more members than ACs and Chloro combined, its just no one cared cause you were all fucking shite.

Unread 02-15-2017, 04:01 PM
lllllllllllll

Purge never had that many members. Nigga Cloverfield had quite a few. You just be talking out of your ass not stating a single fact. And when it comes to flowing on a beat, I'm better than every nigga in any crew you was ever in. You can't sit and brag about anything text wise as if that makes you important LOOL. Fuckboy.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

You was scared of those bars. Had niggas hyping you as if your cypher was nice lol. They knew it was trash.
Unread 02-15-2017, 04:01 PM   #35

lllllllllllll

Purge never had that many members. Nigga Cloverfield had quite a few. You just be talking out of your ass not stating a single fact. And when it comes to flowing on a beat, I'm better than every nigga in any crew you was ever in. You can't sit and brag about anything text wise as if that makes you important LOOL. Fuckboy.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

You was scared of those bars. Had niggas hyping you as if your cypher was nice lol. They knew it was trash.

Unread 02-15-2017, 04:11 PM
EtH

2008 called, they asked for their "yawll text niggas wack hop on a mic" responses back.
Unread 02-15-2017, 04:11 PM   #36

EtH

2008 called, they asked for their "yawll text niggas wack hop on a mic" responses back.

Unread 02-15-2017, 05:06 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Unread 02-15-2017, 05:06 PM   #37

Nicholas

Quote:

Unread 02-15-2017, 07:03 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhreeZtyle View Post
LET ANYONE WITHOUT A CREW KNOW THAT IM GIVING THIS CREW AWAY!! JUST TELL EM TO PM ME.

*FACTS*
The hookup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
do it and get banned. its against the rules to do that
Me no see no green title?yeah usergroup but come on', suit up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
RULE should be banned, then. He gave Classick to Grizz.

Quote:
before the rule (no pun) was implemented.
Take credit for the pun, nobody does these days.

Quote:
No two vets should be in the same crew right now. New users need as much interactivity as possible. "Vets" should be trying to compete to recruit every new member to give them a focus thats been lost through inactivity.

Plus we need all the voting we can get.
Leads to timeless discussion about who's a vet when y'all (not me cause I'm dogshit ) But just make crews, have babies, show them the ways and battle like SPARTACUS AND FUCK SOME FINE ASS BITCHES, dam Xena? :grass:
Unread 02-15-2017, 07:03 PM   #38

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhreeZtyle View Post
LET ANYONE WITHOUT A CREW KNOW THAT IM GIVING THIS CREW AWAY!! JUST TELL EM TO PM ME.

*FACTS*
The hookup.

Quote:
do it and get banned. its against the rules to do that
Me no see no green title?yeah usergroup but come on', suit up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
RULE should be banned, then. He gave Classick to Grizz.

Quote:
before the rule (no pun) was implemented.
Take credit for the pun, nobody does these days.

Quote:
No two vets should be in the same crew right now. New users need as much interactivity as possible. "Vets" should be trying to compete to recruit every new member to give them a focus thats been lost through inactivity.

Plus we need all the voting we can get.
Leads to timeless discussion about who's a vet when y'all (not me cause I'm dogshit ) But just make crews, have babies, show them the ways and battle like SPARTACUS AND FUCK SOME FINE ASS BITCHES, dam Xena? :grass:
Unread 02-15-2017, 07:49 PM
Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
That's an interesting point.

Quote:
There's no point in crews in general like I said. If anything start groups for the new members to join like Babylon has done. This place needs that competitive, me against the world attitude to really make it interesting imo. This is the renaissance.. Everybody for their self until this shit is actually competitive.. No one has had a real beef in such a long time. Crews ruined live battling too.. Now everyone's too friendly and when they battle it turns out lackluster cuz they don't wanna kill their opponent and really go for the neck.
Cliques lead to no shit

Quote:
I think we became used to what you might call 'Super Crews' in the last few years. These giant crews Acs/Chloros and MM both had giant rosters. It wasn't always like that. I think a couple of smaller units with an even mixture of respected battlers and newcomers would be a welcome addition. Especially once they're established and there is call for crew battles/another illmania.
Like I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Small crews could work, it's when they're half the site is when they don't pan out just cause none of them are actively battling each other because, in theory, they'd be battling the opposition.
Quote:
I disagree @Bleu. Crews offer immediate interactivity for new members. Because the majority of the site left standing are "vets", we never offered the day 1 text battler a crew, so they lost that interactivity.

I mean people are always going to group up, find similarities.

This vv
Quote:

Yeah it was 30 deep at one point I believe with both crews combined, all up and comers. Good shit

Quote:

And that was the start of the downhill, but picking back up *knocks on wood* shoutout to @IndianapolisJones

Yeah I could name crews but no idea what happened in them, remember doing crew cyphers though, those were legit.

This seems cool, get like 3-5 new guys each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=441297

https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=64387

Quote:
See above eek
Unread 02-15-2017, 07:49 PM   #39

Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text

Quote:
That's an interesting point.

Quote:
There's no point in crews in general like I said. If anything start groups for the new members to join like Babylon has done. This place needs that competitive, me against the world attitude to really make it interesting imo. This is the renaissance.. Everybody for their self until this shit is actually competitive.. No one has had a real beef in such a long time. Crews ruined live battling too.. Now everyone's too friendly and when they battle it turns out lackluster cuz they don't wanna kill their opponent and really go for the neck.
Cliques lead to no shit

Quote:
I think we became used to what you might call 'Super Crews' in the last few years. These giant crews Acs/Chloros and MM both had giant rosters. It wasn't always like that. I think a couple of smaller units with an even mixture of respected battlers and newcomers would be a welcome addition. Especially once they're established and there is call for crew battles/another illmania.
Like I said:
Quote:
Small crews could work, it's when they're half the site is when they don't pan out just cause none of them are actively battling each other because, in theory, they'd be battling the opposition.
Quote:
I disagree @Bleu. Crews offer immediate interactivity for new members. Because the majority of the site left standing are "vets", we never offered the day 1 text battler a crew, so they lost that interactivity.

I mean people are always going to group up, find similarities.

This vv
Quote:

Yeah it was 30 deep at one point I believe with both crews combined, all up and comers. Good shit

Quote:

And that was the start of the downhill, but picking back up *knocks on wood* shoutout to @IndianapolisJones

Yeah I could name crews but no idea what happened in them, remember doing crew cyphers though, those were legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=441297

https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=64387

Quote:
See above eek
Unread 02-15-2017, 08:45 PM
EtH

Quote:
Never mind. Who one the site would actually do it? There aren't enough people who would put their ego aside to actually try and do something like this.
Unread 02-15-2017, 08:45 PM   #40

EtH

Quote:
Never mind. Who one the site would actually do it? There aren't enough people who would put their ego aside to actually try and do something like this.