2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Text Battle Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-03-2018, 09:55 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Default Inductee: Bleu

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Bleu
2x Hall of Famer
Former Moderator

5x Grand Champion
2x Custom Beat Champion
Scheme Champion
Tag Team Champion

Summary

As the site's first and only 9-time Champion, 5 in audio and 4 in text, there's no question that Bleu deserves to be the first 2x Hall of Famer for both Audio & Text. His takeover didn't happen overnight though, while he originally registered an account in January 07' Bleu didn't come into the scene until March 08', with his now self-requested deleted account. He was active but didn't step onto the tournament stage until 2014 and since then he's been a nearly unstoppable force. He's the most decorated audio champion at 5 championships, tied for 2nd in text championships and has also had the most tournament final appearances overall at 13, 7 in audio and 6 in text. As of now there's not much content to show for it but that doesn't mean there isn't quality, he put in the work to get there leaving with an an impressive record of 277/22 Audio & 131/14 Text right before his account deletion in 2016. With all this it's not hard to see why he's considered one of the greatest emcees of all-time and statistically he is.

Site Awards & Accomplishments
Audio Tournaments:
2018 Summer Audio Tournament - September 2018
*Later converted to GC

Basic Audio Tournament #18 (Runner-up) - July 2018
Custom Beat Tournament #2 - December 2017
Basic Audio Tournament #15 - April 2017
Basic Audio Tournament #14 (Runner-up?) - May 2016
Custom Beat Tournament #1 - September 2015
Basic Audio Tournament #12 - November 2014

Text Tournaments:
2018 Summer Text Tournament - September 2018
*Later converted to GC

Basic Text Tournament #15 - February 2018
Tag-Team Tournament #8 - July 2017
Scheme Tournament #5 - March 2016
Concept Tournament #2 (Runner-up) - June 2015
Concept Tournament #1 (Runner-up) - August 2014

LBA Champion - July 2017
LBT Champion - November 2014-December 2015

Top Audio Emcee Award: March, April, August, September & November - 2014
Top Text Emcee: August - 2014

100 Battles Winning Streak Award (Text)

FVC Member - 2014
FVC King - August 2014
50, 100 & 150 Votes Award - August 2014

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Bleu's gone by a few names in his time on LB, most notably: Thorough & Indica.

Crew Affiliations

He's mostly stayed crewless but he's had a few stints in notable crews such as:
Lethal Dosez (Leader)
Monsters Inc (Leader)
Turnbull AC's (Leader)
Legion of Doom (Leader)

Most Acclaimed Victories

Since he deleted his original account it's hard to trace back old battles but he's had notable wins against the top emcees this site has produced, names such as: M-Rock, SIXX-SHOT, GOOD GRIEF, ILLoKWENT, Subreal, remarK, Rican, etc.
Bleu vs. Esso
Bleu vs. Celsius
Bleu vs. Miami (LEFT FIELD)
Bleu vs. YC
Bleu vs. Lockhart
Bleu vs. Moni
Bleu (& Aggo) vs. Row (& Rai)
Bleu vs. Lockhart
Bleu vs. UhhMAZING

Site Impact

Not only is he one of the best, Bleu has also been instrumental behind the scenes as a longtime staff member, whether it's helping his fellow battlers or speaking openly about changes the site needs to see, he's always pushed towards progress. As a former FVC King and member Bleu has also helped the site immensely with invaluable feedback on thousands of battles, something he still does to this day. In terms of battling he's in a class all on his own, there's Bleu, UNKNOWN ARTIST, Lockhart and then there's everyone else.

LetsBeef Speaks

"Truthfully I didn't always get along with Bleu, before the multiple championships I just couldn't stand him, but as the years have gone by either I've gone soft in my old age or my ego has deflated because if there was ever anyone who could say they're the best it would be Bleu, but he doesn't, he didn't ask to be a multiple champion or even a staff member it just sorta happened by him battling and putting in work and throughout it all I've seen nothing but good things come from him. He's the chillest Hall of Famer we've had and truly that's what you want to see. Bleu leaves the "drama" and shit talking to others while he crafts bars and just DESTROY folks. He's the best we've seen so far and he's still battling, congratulations Bleu, I'm anxious to see what you'll do next." - Student

"Though the term goat is highly over used these days...who can argue that Bleu isnt the true GOAT of LB? Sheer skill in every aspect of battle rap from delivery to punchlines. I doubt his overall rank points (updated version) will ever be matched in this lifetime. Congrats, couple years over due!" - Celsius

"I think Bleu has rightfully earned his spot among the greatest to ever battle on the site. I think he has the most tourney wins ever, or is at least in the running for it. He has helped on the staff side and generally has the sights best interest in mind, and hes a presence in the forums. I got to get a look into how he operates when we won the tag tourney together. We shared a Google doc and I was able to kind of see his thought process as he crafts a bar. The speed and efficiency that he has from thinking up a concept to execution and revision made me realize where he was at. I had to work way harder than him. People like to discredit me and say he carried me to the title. While I agree he was the stronger writer of the two of us, I'm not sure him and a stand in could have pulled it off. We worked really well together. Bleu let me do my thing and when it was a bit rushed (one of my huge faults) he called me on it and made me hone my bars till they were to a winning standard. My bar about Dys' dad was the same concept from the start, but it wasn't concise and punchy at first. Bleu didn't tell me how to fix it, just said it wasn't there yet. I worked and reworked it and eventually it became what many people consider not only the bar of the tourney, but the best bar of my career. So Bleu is that dude. He helped me improve just by proxy and giving me my space to improve. I'll always respect him for that. He's a HOFer for his stats alone, but to me a closer understanding of the dude really makes it concrete." - Aggo

LetsBeef.com honors: Bleu, by inducting him into the LetsBeef Text & Audio: Hall Of Fame!

Written By Student

Last edited by Student; 01-06-2021 at 12:01 AM.
Unread 07-03-2018, 09:55 PM   #1

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text

Default Inductee: Bleu

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Bleu
2x Hall of Famer
Former Moderator

5x Grand Champion
2x Custom Beat Champion
Scheme Champion
Tag Team Champion

Summary

As the site's first and only 9-time Champion, 5 in audio and 4 in text, there's no question that Bleu deserves to be the first 2x Hall of Famer for both Audio & Text. His takeover didn't happen overnight though, while he originally registered an account in January 07' Bleu didn't come into the scene until March 08', with his now self-requested deleted account. He was active but didn't step onto the tournament stage until 2014 and since then he's been a nearly unstoppable force. He's the most decorated audio champion at 5 championships, tied for 2nd in text championships and has also had the most tournament final appearances overall at 13, 7 in audio and 6 in text. As of now there's not much content to show for it but that doesn't mean there isn't quality, he put in the work to get there leaving with an an impressive record of 277/22 Audio & 131/14 Text right before his account deletion in 2016. With all this it's not hard to see why he's considered one of the greatest emcees of all-time and statistically he is.

Site Awards & Accomplishments
Audio Tournaments:
2018 Summer Audio Tournament - September 2018
*Later converted to GC

Basic Audio Tournament #18 (Runner-up) - July 2018
Custom Beat Tournament #2 - December 2017
Basic Audio Tournament #15 - April 2017
Basic Audio Tournament #14 (Runner-up?) - May 2016
Custom Beat Tournament #1 - September 2015
Basic Audio Tournament #12 - November 2014

Text Tournaments:
2018 Summer Text Tournament - September 2018
*Later converted to GC

Basic Text Tournament #15 - February 2018
Tag-Team Tournament #8 - July 2017
Scheme Tournament #5 - March 2016
Concept Tournament #2 (Runner-up) - June 2015
Concept Tournament #1 (Runner-up) - August 2014

LBA Champion - July 2017
LBT Champion - November 2014-December 2015

Top Audio Emcee Award: March, April, August, September & November - 2014
Top Text Emcee: August - 2014

100 Battles Winning Streak Award (Text)

FVC Member - 2014
FVC King - August 2014
50, 100 & 150 Votes Award - August 2014

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Bleu's gone by a few names in his time on LB, most notably: Thorough & Indica.

Crew Affiliations

He's mostly stayed crewless but he's had a few stints in notable crews such as:
Lethal Dosez (Leader)
Monsters Inc (Leader)
Turnbull AC's (Leader)
Legion of Doom (Leader)

Most Acclaimed Victories

Since he deleted his original account it's hard to trace back old battles but he's had notable wins against the top emcees this site has produced, names such as: M-Rock, SIXX-SHOT, GOOD GRIEF, ILLoKWENT, Subreal, remarK, Rican, etc.
Bleu vs. Esso
Bleu vs. Celsius
Bleu vs. Miami (LEFT FIELD)
Bleu vs. YC
Bleu vs. Lockhart
Bleu vs. Moni
Bleu (& Aggo) vs. Row (& Rai)
Bleu vs. Lockhart
Bleu vs. UhhMAZING

Site Impact

Not only is he one of the best, Bleu has also been instrumental behind the scenes as a longtime staff member, whether it's helping his fellow battlers or speaking openly about changes the site needs to see, he's always pushed towards progress. As a former FVC King and member Bleu has also helped the site immensely with invaluable feedback on thousands of battles, something he still does to this day. In terms of battling he's in a class all on his own, there's Bleu, UNKNOWN ARTIST, Lockhart and then there's everyone else.

LetsBeef Speaks

"Truthfully I didn't always get along with Bleu, before the multiple championships I just couldn't stand him, but as the years have gone by either I've gone soft in my old age or my ego has deflated because if there was ever anyone who could say they're the best it would be Bleu, but he doesn't, he didn't ask to be a multiple champion or even a staff member it just sorta happened by him battling and putting in work and throughout it all I've seen nothing but good things come from him. He's the chillest Hall of Famer we've had and truly that's what you want to see. Bleu leaves the "drama" and shit talking to others while he crafts bars and just DESTROY folks. He's the best we've seen so far and he's still battling, congratulations Bleu, I'm anxious to see what you'll do next." - Student

"Though the term goat is highly over used these days...who can argue that Bleu isnt the true GOAT of LB? Sheer skill in every aspect of battle rap from delivery to punchlines. I doubt his overall rank points (updated version) will ever be matched in this lifetime. Congrats, couple years over due!" - Celsius

"I think Bleu has rightfully earned his spot among the greatest to ever battle on the site. I think he has the most tourney wins ever, or is at least in the running for it. He has helped on the staff side and generally has the sights best interest in mind, and hes a presence in the forums. I got to get a look into how he operates when we won the tag tourney together. We shared a Google doc and I was able to kind of see his thought process as he crafts a bar. The speed and efficiency that he has from thinking up a concept to execution and revision made me realize where he was at. I had to work way harder than him. People like to discredit me and say he carried me to the title. While I agree he was the stronger writer of the two of us, I'm not sure him and a stand in could have pulled it off. We worked really well together. Bleu let me do my thing and when it was a bit rushed (one of my huge faults) he called me on it and made me hone my bars till they were to a winning standard. My bar about Dys' dad was the same concept from the start, but it wasn't concise and punchy at first. Bleu didn't tell me how to fix it, just said it wasn't there yet. I worked and reworked it and eventually it became what many people consider not only the bar of the tourney, but the best bar of my career. So Bleu is that dude. He helped me improve just by proxy and giving me my space to improve. I'll always respect him for that. He's a HOFer for his stats alone, but to me a closer understanding of the dude really makes it concrete." - Aggo

LetsBeef.com honors: Bleu, by inducting him into the LetsBeef Text & Audio: Hall Of Fame!

Written By Student

Last edited by Student; 01-06-2021 at 12:01 AM.
Unread 09-18-2018, 05:51 PM
Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

If anyone else would like to write something up I'll be happy to add it to the OP.
Unread 09-18-2018, 05:51 PM   #2

Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text

If anyone else would like to write something up I'll be happy to add it to the OP.
Unread 09-18-2018, 05:53 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

If only all history lessons were as good as this.. congrats Bleu

Unread 09-18-2018, 05:53 PM   #3

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text

If only all history lessons were as good as this.. congrats Bleu

Unread 09-19-2018, 05:41 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Oh look, another person skipping the pre-arranged and planned HOF induction rota.
Unread 09-19-2018, 05:41 AM   #4

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Oh look, another person skipping the pre-arranged and planned HOF induction rota.

Unread 09-19-2018, 06:06 AM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Congrats!
Unread 09-19-2018, 06:06 AM   #5

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Congrats!
Unread 11-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Erk
Banned
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
69 Won / 34 Lost

RIP, Mr Baby Blue
Unread 11-06-2018, 07:41 PM   #6

Erk
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
69 Won / 34 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 272 text
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

RIP, Mr Baby Blue
Unread 11-06-2018, 08:02 PM
KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

R.I.P

Unread 11-06-2018, 08:02 PM   #7

KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text

R.I.P
Unread 12-18-2018, 05:24 PM
Row

delete this shit
Unread 12-18-2018, 05:24 PM   #8

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

delete this shit

Unread 12-18-2018, 05:31 PM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

props to dude, 100.
Unread 12-18-2018, 05:31 PM   #9

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)

props to dude, 100.
Unread 04-06-2019, 09:54 PM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

@Student, this was dope, but slight correction, im 2-0 against bleu. one in basic arena where we did a 32 scheme, and when i beat him in the concept tourney. he has never beaten me yet..
Unread 04-06-2019, 09:54 PM   #10

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

@Student, this was dope, but slight correction, im 2-0 against bleu. one in basic arena where we did a 32 scheme, and when i beat him in the concept tourney. he has never beaten me yet..

Tags
1f82d0, 5e3bf4

Display