Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-19-2021, 10:48 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost
Thumbs up 3VIL's verse breakdown:

@3V1L
3VIL OPENING:

ok the "fact is" this jus "practice".. EVIL TWIN claim he "god uh flow" when it come to "audio" but you"gotta kno" you an text uh FECAL BLEND- even pulled from uh grenade it wouldn't be LETHAL PENNED(pen)!

Ok, first off. This use of uh instead of 'of' needs to stop. I know you're attempting to be cool and hip with the text, but it isn't. It isn't clever. It actually screams “I'm an uneducated moron who cannot correctly spell”. Given the fact that you're a TEXT BATTLER, this means: Being able to actually type correctly and use proper grammar. Now, the first line is filler, nothing hits in it. Then you say Evil Twins bars are a FECAL BLEND without any connection to the following line. There is no mention of shit, poo, faecal matter etc... to justify this line being in the middle. It is again, nothing but filler and used to rhyme with the last line. So, if he pulled some FECAL BLEND from a grenade, it wouldn't be LETHAL PENNED... Makes no fucking sense AT ALL!!. So, this entire “bar” (if you can call it that) is nothing more than a waste of space. Nothing here hits your opponent or is of any impacting value in this battle. This is how you started? Evil Twin's opening line bar had connections from line to line, each piece lead into the next and made sense. Yours did not. Sadly, this is what continued throughout the entire battle.

Second Bar:

wit easy claps im FOLDIN' HIM QUICK they gas his trash tracks who TOLD HIM IT'S SICK? feel like im TROLLIN' A CHICK cause when he ain't holdin' a mic he HOLDIN' A DICK.

This is abysmal at best. A serious amount of filler to say “You're Gay”. Also, no woman/women are constantly holding a dick.. “Feel like i'm trolling a chick because when he isn't holding a microphone then he is holding a dick”... right, so... all women whom aren't holding a microphone are holding a dick.. what? Makes no fucking sense at all... so again, we have another bar here that has 0 impact.

Third Bar:

seen vert respond an he HYSTERIC..KNEES SHAKE, so HIS MERIT NEEDS STAKE..vert "own this spot" so "clone or not" you aint uh twin of shit jus a GENERIC REMAKE!!!

“His merit needs stake”... that makes no sense whatsoever, its just there to have something to rhyme with. A.K.A....Filler!! The Punchlines concept wasn't a bad one and so far, its the first glimmer of any form of writing talent... the execution however of this concept was fucking abysmal, there's that word again..Abysmal, get used to it.. we'll see it a lot.

Fourth Bar:

his tail tucked! lyk he try'na HIDE AN ERECTION, in this battle he bout ta' SLIDE IN TA' SECOND cause my drop shift this beef to a VIOLENT DIRECTION i know he TRIED IN THIS TEXTIN' but they only way he beats vert? Yup, BIDEN ELECTION!!! (steal votes)

Ok, first off: its Like not Lyk.. Stat spelling things correctly, you're not 4 years old. Secondly, and more importantly “tuck his tail like he's hiding an erection”...What? You're aware that the tail and penis are located on different sides of an animals body, right? When a tail is tucked, its drooping down behind the animal, (lets take a dog for example) the tail will hang down and loop underneath the dog... You're saying his Dick is attached to his tail bone and drooping down behind him same as an animals? Do you see how this is absolutely abysmal? Maybe you don't... but it makes no sense at all. See what you attempted to do but it doesn't work. At all. So, again, docked points for that. “in this battle he bout ta' SLIDE IN TA' SECOND cause my drop shift this beef to a VIOLENT DIRECTION”... Right, so here.. we have nothing but BS filler again. He's about to “slide into second”, baseball reference with no connection to baseball or this reference at all and then leads into “because my drop shift beef to a violent direction”... what does that even mean? Seriously? Your “drop shifts beef in a violent direction”... ?? Now, the next two lines are what really make scratch my head. “ i know he TRIED IN THIS TEXTIN' but they only way he beats vert? Yup, BIDEN ELECTION!!! (steal votes)” Vert... has nothing to do with politics or votes. Vert is actually a green hue relating to family crests. Now, we know you were called ReVerT at the time of this battle, and refereed to yourself as Vert... still, Vert makes no sense with an election. I see the concept you attempted to pull off but it didn't work and as such we have five lines of absolute nonsense taking up space.. there is no punch here, nothing hits or has any impact at all.

Fifth Bar:

an I kno he already HYPING THIS WIN even as he TYPING TA' SEND..i seen this battle an said let the SNIPING BEGIN, cause the only time evil "spit clean" is when he finish WIPING HIS CHIN!! (over!)

Its know, not kno... If you're gonna say; Well I done that to free up some space, then you could have simply removed the (over!) that serves no purpose. Broken rhymes on first two multis here, WIN and SEND don't go, at all. Also, you can't snipe as the person replying to a private battle... thats not what sniping is. Ending line was a decent concept, albeit a weak and played one but its the second time you've shown some form of skill... but also the execution was poor of said concept. The entire build up to it had nothing to do with it, no connections etc... so all filler for a a jab that dropped before reaching its target.

Ending Bar:
nvert ta' text they lyk HE JUST VENT-ING when it come ta' "hand ta' hand" kno he don't "stand a chance"..SEE IT'S INTRIGUE.."he go hard" but jus lyk "re-mote start" evil submit battle..KEYLESS ENTRY!

Right... Again, its like not lyk and its know not kno, as a writer, these simple things should not be present in your piece. “he's just venting – see its intrigue” this doesn't rhyme nor does it make any sense. Your ending lines concept here was your third attempt at a punchline in this entire 16. It is also a played concept that you executed poorly. Your entire build up had nothing to do with cars, keys, etc... All filler for a less than mediocre punchline that didn't hit.

Evil Twins Opening shits on all of your “bars”.

Last edited by Óðinn; 09-19-2021 at 10:56 AM.
Unread 09-19-2021, 10:48 AM   #1

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

Thumbs up 3VIL's verse breakdown:

@3V1L
3VIL OPENING:

ok the "fact is" this jus "practice".. EVIL TWIN claim he "god uh flow" when it come to "audio" but you"gotta kno" you an text uh FECAL BLEND- even pulled from uh grenade it wouldn't be LETHAL PENNED(pen)!

Ok, first off. This use of uh instead of 'of' needs to stop. I know you're attempting to be cool and hip with the text, but it isn't. It isn't clever. It actually screams “I'm an uneducated moron who cannot correctly spell”. Given the fact that you're a TEXT BATTLER, this means: Being able to actually type correctly and use proper grammar. Now, the first line is filler, nothing hits in it. Then you say Evil Twins bars are a FECAL BLEND without any connection to the following line. There is no mention of shit, poo, faecal matter etc... to justify this line being in the middle. It is again, nothing but filler and used to rhyme with the last line. So, if he pulled some FECAL BLEND from a grenade, it wouldn't be LETHAL PENNED... Makes no fucking sense AT ALL!!. So, this entire “bar” (if you can call it that) is nothing more than a waste of space. Nothing here hits your opponent or is of any impacting value in this battle. This is how you started? Evil Twin's opening line bar had connections from line to line, each piece lead into the next and made sense. Yours did not. Sadly, this is what continued throughout the entire battle.

Second Bar:

wit easy claps im FOLDIN' HIM QUICK they gas his trash tracks who TOLD HIM IT'S SICK? feel like im TROLLIN' A CHICK cause when he ain't holdin' a mic he HOLDIN' A DICK.

This is abysmal at best. A serious amount of filler to say “You're Gay”. Also, no woman/women are constantly holding a dick.. “Feel like i'm trolling a chick because when he isn't holding a microphone then he is holding a dick”... right, so... all women whom aren't holding a microphone are holding a dick.. what? Makes no fucking sense at all... so again, we have another bar here that has 0 impact.

Third Bar:

seen vert respond an he HYSTERIC..KNEES SHAKE, so HIS MERIT NEEDS STAKE..vert "own this spot" so "clone or not" you aint uh twin of shit jus a GENERIC REMAKE!!!

“His merit needs stake”... that makes no sense whatsoever, its just there to have something to rhyme with. A.K.A....Filler!! The Punchlines concept wasn't a bad one and so far, its the first glimmer of any form of writing talent... the execution however of this concept was fucking abysmal, there's that word again..Abysmal, get used to it.. we'll see it a lot.

Fourth Bar:

his tail tucked! lyk he try'na HIDE AN ERECTION, in this battle he bout ta' SLIDE IN TA' SECOND cause my drop shift this beef to a VIOLENT DIRECTION i know he TRIED IN THIS TEXTIN' but they only way he beats vert? Yup, BIDEN ELECTION!!! (steal votes)

Ok, first off: its Like not Lyk.. Stat spelling things correctly, you're not 4 years old. Secondly, and more importantly “tuck his tail like he's hiding an erection”...What? You're aware that the tail and penis are located on different sides of an animals body, right? When a tail is tucked, its drooping down behind the animal, (lets take a dog for example) the tail will hang down and loop underneath the dog... You're saying his Dick is attached to his tail bone and drooping down behind him same as an animals? Do you see how this is absolutely abysmal? Maybe you don't... but it makes no sense at all. See what you attempted to do but it doesn't work. At all. So, again, docked points for that. “in this battle he bout ta' SLIDE IN TA' SECOND cause my drop shift this beef to a VIOLENT DIRECTION”... Right, so here.. we have nothing but BS filler again. He's about to “slide into second”, baseball reference with no connection to baseball or this reference at all and then leads into “because my drop shift beef to a violent direction”... what does that even mean? Seriously? Your “drop shifts beef in a violent direction”... ?? Now, the next two lines are what really make scratch my head. “ i know he TRIED IN THIS TEXTIN' but they only way he beats vert? Yup, BIDEN ELECTION!!! (steal votes)” Vert... has nothing to do with politics or votes. Vert is actually a green hue relating to family crests. Now, we know you were called ReVerT at the time of this battle, and refereed to yourself as Vert... still, Vert makes no sense with an election. I see the concept you attempted to pull off but it didn't work and as such we have five lines of absolute nonsense taking up space.. there is no punch here, nothing hits or has any impact at all.

Fifth Bar:

an I kno he already HYPING THIS WIN even as he TYPING TA' SEND..i seen this battle an said let the SNIPING BEGIN, cause the only time evil "spit clean" is when he finish WIPING HIS CHIN!! (over!)

Its know, not kno... If you're gonna say; Well I done that to free up some space, then you could have simply removed the (over!) that serves no purpose. Broken rhymes on first two multis here, WIN and SEND don't go, at all. Also, you can't snipe as the person replying to a private battle... thats not what sniping is. Ending line was a decent concept, albeit a weak and played one but its the second time you've shown some form of skill... but also the execution was poor of said concept. The entire build up to it had nothing to do with it, no connections etc... so all filler for a a jab that dropped before reaching its target.

Ending Bar:
nvert ta' text they lyk HE JUST VENT-ING when it come ta' "hand ta' hand" kno he don't "stand a chance"..SEE IT'S INTRIGUE.."he go hard" but jus lyk "re-mote start" evil submit battle..KEYLESS ENTRY!

Right... Again, its like not lyk and its know not kno, as a writer, these simple things should not be present in your piece. “he's just venting – see its intrigue” this doesn't rhyme nor does it make any sense. Your ending lines concept here was your third attempt at a punchline in this entire 16. It is also a played concept that you executed poorly. Your entire build up had nothing to do with cars, keys, etc... All filler for a less than mediocre punchline that didn't hit.

Evil Twins Opening shits on all of your “bars”.

Last edited by Óðinn; 09-19-2021 at 10:56 AM.
Unread 09-19-2021, 01:44 PM
4N2U
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=521531
the VERY FIRST LINE of a recent 2FUEL battle: It's LIGHT not LITE...but grammar is important for educated, out of touch 50 year olds..

"EVIL TWINS OPENER SHITS ON YOUR BARS:
Mr ReVert A.K.A the NEW MEMBER SNIPER ull see his streak meet his end like a LOOSE BABIES DIAPER N put out hiz :flame by his :name like a CRACKHEADS LIGHTER
Member and Babies rhyme? damn...again, Odin valid point. Put out hiz (grammar??) by his name like a CRACKHEADS LIGHTER (obvious filler, but hey, its ya' boy)

Ill stop there, but obviously I could paint the picture we have known all along: Odin is old, out of touch, a hypocrite, and not nearly as "educated" as he believes he is. This here is simply justification to verify exactly what I knew.

LB came when you was in your late 30's...i feel bad for old heads..
Unread 09-19-2021, 01:44 PM   #2

4N2U
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 138 audio / 809 text

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=521531
the VERY FIRST LINE of a recent 2FUEL battle: It's LIGHT not LITE...but grammar is important for educated, out of touch 50 year olds..

"EVIL TWINS OPENER SHITS ON YOUR BARS:
Mr ReVert A.K.A the NEW MEMBER SNIPER ull see his streak meet his end like a LOOSE BABIES DIAPER N put out hiz :flame by his :name like a CRACKHEADS LIGHTER
Member and Babies rhyme? damn...again, Odin valid point. Put out hiz (grammar??) by his name like a CRACKHEADS LIGHTER (obvious filler, but hey, its ya' boy)

Ill stop there, but obviously I could paint the picture we have known all along: Odin is old, out of touch, a hypocrite, and not nearly as "educated" as he believes he is. This here is simply justification to verify exactly what I knew.

LB came when you was in your late 30's...i feel bad for old heads..
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:08 PM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

You asked for a breakdown of your "bars"... I've done so.

As for the lite/light, it was a wp in that line. The fact you're unable to catch it speaks volumes about your level of skill that you feel you possess.

Now, i've more important matters to continue than a back and forth with you and your hurt feelings over a vote.

Have a wonderful day.
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:08 PM   #3

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

You asked for a breakdown of your "bars"... I've done so.

As for the lite/light, it was a wp in that line. The fact you're unable to catch it speaks volumes about your level of skill that you feel you possess.

Now, i've more important matters to continue than a back and forth with you and your hurt feelings over a vote.

Have a wonderful day.
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:12 PM
4N2U
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

https://writingexplained.org/lite-vs-light-difference

Again... Odin not as smart as he thought.
Listen, im sure you used it a million times playing scrabble..
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:12 PM   #4

4N2U
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

https://writingexplained.org/lite-vs-light-difference

Again... Odin not as smart as he thought.
Listen, im sure you used it a million times playing scrabble..
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:18 PM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

lmfao... do you know what lite means? Less weight. If i had put "Light, across the top" it wouldn't of made sense. the fact that you're trying to pick apart a perfectly understandable wp as... what? You're rebuttal for the verse breakdown?

"Break down my bars"... there you go...

"Yeah, well... your bars..."... ok? What? lmao

The small opening line with Lite in it, shits on your entire 16 vs Evil Twin. Then i followed that up with the following, which again, shits all over that 16 vs Evil Twin.

Mans lines are CONSISTENT W/ CAPS, It's everyone else's fault his COMMITMENT HAS LAPSED but those 'blame games' will “Fire back in his face” if he says its cause the EQUIPMENT IS CRAP when Testing-his-fate he's Flexing-his-weight but needs help or an ASSITANT W/ THAT, we'd only see him get “Heads bouncing back, from bars” at the gym when the RESISTANT BAND SNAPS!!

You're clutching at straws trying to prove there was some wrong doing and failing continuously. Let it go, move on and focus more on elevating your pen game... if you put half as much effort into elevating that you put into crying, we'd not even be having this conversation.
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:18 PM   #5

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

lmfao... do you know what lite means? Less weight. If i had put "Light, across the top" it wouldn't of made sense. the fact that you're trying to pick apart a perfectly understandable wp as... what? You're rebuttal for the verse breakdown?

"Break down my bars"... there you go...

"Yeah, well... your bars..."... ok? What? lmao

The small opening line with Lite in it, shits on your entire 16 vs Evil Twin. Then i followed that up with the following, which again, shits all over that 16 vs Evil Twin.

Mans lines are CONSISTENT W/ CAPS, It's everyone else's fault his COMMITMENT HAS LAPSED but those 'blame games' will “Fire back in his face” if he says its cause the EQUIPMENT IS CRAP when Testing-his-fate he's Flexing-his-weight but needs help or an ASSITANT W/ THAT, we'd only see him get “Heads bouncing back, from bars” at the gym when the RESISTANT BAND SNAPS!!

You're clutching at straws trying to prove there was some wrong doing and failing continuously. Let it go, move on and focus more on elevating your pen game... if you put half as much effort into elevating that you put into crying, we'd not even be having this conversation.
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:30 PM
4N2U
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

"perfectly understandable"

LITE is in reference to "reduced calories or sugar" typically used with "name brands."

You really, really dumb.
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:30 PM   #6

4N2U
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

"perfectly understandable"

LITE is in reference to "reduced calories or sugar" typically used with "name brands."

You really, really dumb.
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:33 PM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Unread 09-19-2021, 02:33 PM   #7

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Unread 09-19-2021, 02:36 PM
4N2U
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

I continue to make the same point.. most people who believe they are of superior intelligence usually are not..case in point.

Also - proof your a hypocrite when comparing my bars vs Evil Twin.

I need nothing more from you, it has been established.

Enjoy your remaining years...
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:36 PM   #8

4N2U
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

I continue to make the same point.. most people who believe they are of superior intelligence usually are not..case in point.

Also - proof your a hypocrite when comparing my bars vs Evil Twin.

I need nothing more from you, it has been established.

Enjoy your remaining years...
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:52 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Revert, you asked for fuel to explain his vote. Responding criticising his lines isn't any validation to your point. You have to prove what he said is wrong as opposed to proving that he also sucks.
@mcg#3451
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:52 PM   #9

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Revert, you asked for fuel to explain his vote. Responding criticising his lines isn't any validation to your point. You have to prove what he said is wrong as opposed to proving that he also sucks.
@mcg#3451
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:55 PM
4N2U
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

why can't i do both?

Also, when have you become the voice of reason?
Unread 09-19-2021, 02:55 PM   #10

4N2U
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

why can't i do both?

Also, when have you become the voice of reason?

Display