Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-17-2014, 03:14 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Let's Beef Audio Championship?

I've noticed a lot of slack lately with the cards for this title. With that said, I'd like to pick up the reigns. I'm an active member, with experience hosting tournaments. So, with the approval of the mods, or admins, I'll begin putting a card together ASAP for January.(Or, late December, if you'd prefer.) But, I feel by letting one of the main staples of the site fall into inactivity like this, it's a bad look, and want to do something about it.

Edit:

I'll mention the mods I tagged, too.

@Row @Manhattan @ILLoKWENT @OSKAR @M U G G Z @Pugz @NOBLE

Last edited by Rant; 12-17-2014 at 03:24 PM.
Unread 12-17-2014, 03:14 PM   #1

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Let's Beef Audio Championship?

I've noticed a lot of slack lately with the cards for this title. With that said, I'd like to pick up the reigns. I'm an active member, with experience hosting tournaments. So, with the approval of the mods, or admins, I'll begin putting a card together ASAP for January.(Or, late December, if you'd prefer.) But, I feel by letting one of the main staples of the site fall into inactivity like this, it's a bad look, and want to do something about it.

Edit:

I'll mention the mods I tagged, too.

@Row @Manhattan @ILLoKWENT @OSKAR @M U G G Z @Pugz @NOBLE

Last edited by Rant; 12-17-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Unread 12-17-2014, 03:19 PM
M-Rock
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

Word, with the majority of the better battlers only battling in tourneys/lba/lbt, getting these cards up monthly is prudent
Unread 12-17-2014, 03:19 PM   #2

M-Rock
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 64 audio / 9 text
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Word, with the majority of the better battlers only battling in tourneys/lba/lbt, getting these cards up monthly is prudent
Unread 12-17-2014, 05:36 PM
lllllllllllll

I don't get why your asking the mods.

US REGULAR MEMBERS OWN THIS BITCH!!

Nah, if you need help, I'm here
Unread 12-17-2014, 05:36 PM   #3

lllllllllllll

I don't get why your asking the mods.

US REGULAR MEMBERS OWN THIS BITCH!!

Nah, if you need help, I'm here

Unread 12-17-2014, 05:45 PM
Rant

I don't want to go through the effort of making the even, only for a mod to tell me it was all for nothing, because there was no approval from them. @Clippy Clip
Unread 12-17-2014, 05:45 PM   #4

Rant

I don't want to go through the effort of making the even, only for a mod to tell me it was all for nothing, because there was no approval from them. @Clippy Clip

Unread 12-17-2014, 06:13 PM
Row

if im correct @OSKAR was gonna run it, maybe @Stotty Pimpin wants to give it a go. If anything i could do it despite not being that tuned into audio, but i personally have no problem with you dooing it

youre talking about LBA?

Last edited by Row; 12-17-2014 at 06:16 PM.
Unread 12-17-2014, 06:13 PM   #5

Row

if im correct @OSKAR was gonna run it, maybe @Stotty Pimpin wants to give it a go. If anything i could do it despite not being that tuned into audio, but i personally have no problem with you dooing it

youre talking about LBA?

Last edited by Row; 12-17-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Unread 12-17-2014, 07:01 PM
Rant

Yes, I am talking about LBA, @Row.

Edit:

Also, it was meant to be taken over by Stricc, as Oskar had seemingly lost interest for a couple months. But, Stricc hasn't been around, either. I suppose if Stotty wants it, he can run it. /Shrug

Last edited by Rant; 12-17-2014 at 07:04 PM.
Unread 12-17-2014, 07:01 PM   #6

Rant

Edit:

Also, it was meant to be taken over by Stricc, as Oskar had seemingly lost interest for a couple months. But, Stricc hasn't been around, either. I suppose if Stotty wants it, he can run it. /Shrug

Last edited by Rant; 12-17-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Unread 12-17-2014, 07:18 PM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post

Edit:

i'll find out for you
Unread 12-17-2014, 07:18 PM   #7

Row

Quote:

Edit:

i'll find out for you

Unread 12-17-2014, 07:20 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
The mods?? Lol when did we ever need MODS to do shit on here? They certainly not helping with the LBA no diss to stricc at all but the MODS cant tell you what you can or cannot do when it comes to helping the site. The admins don't even care if im not mistaken.

I'm pretty sure this whole LBA/LBT was a reg. Members idea. You should proceed with doing it. If "the mods" have something to say, tell them to take it up with all of the dudes thats being shot down because they're tranna win a championship and help site activity but MODS won't let them.
Unread 12-17-2014, 07:20 PM   #8

lllllllllllll

Quote:
The mods?? Lol when did we ever need MODS to do shit on here? They certainly not helping with the LBA no diss to stricc at all but the MODS cant tell you what you can or cannot do when it comes to helping the site. The admins don't even care if im not mistaken.

I'm pretty sure this whole LBA/LBT was a reg. Members idea. You should proceed with doing it. If "the mods" have something to say, tell them to take it up with all of the dudes thats being shot down because they're tranna win a championship and help site activity but MODS won't let them.

Unread 12-17-2014, 07:34 PM
Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippy Clip View Post

The mods may not be able to tell me what I can, or cannot do. But, they can refuse to transfer titles, or acknowledge the events as they're completed.
Unread 12-17-2014, 07:34 PM   #9

Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippy Clip View Post

The mods may not be able to tell me what I can, or cannot do. But, they can refuse to transfer titles, or acknowledge the events as they're completed.

Unread 12-17-2014, 08:39 PM
OSKAR
Mentioned: 1070 Post(s)
Tagged: 31 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

I gave it to stricc some time ago cause he wanted to run it
Unread 12-17-2014, 08:39 PM   #10

OSKAR
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 108 audio / 116 text
Mentioned: 1070 Post(s)
Tagged: 31 Thread(s)

I gave it to stricc some time ago cause he wanted to run it
Offline   Reply With Quote

Display