Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-23-2019, 12:32 PM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizNasty View Post
damn, yall are going fucking nuts over LB lol. Its funny how everyone is more motivated to argue about the death of the site and who's at fault, instead of coming together and creating an album to push out to the public. The site is dead because there really isnt anyone promoting anything. We need to use multiple platforms to bring more traffic to the site, but this only works if everyone is being consistent. Shit, even with battles. Post that shit on other platforms, attach links to them and bring them to the site. Consistency is the answer to the problem here.
its dead because this e battle hobby has run its course, and people with lives have gotten older, and moved on. RIP letsbeef
Unread 08-23-2019, 12:32 PM   #51

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Quote:
damn, yall are going fucking nuts over LB lol. Its funny how everyone is more motivated to argue about the death of the site and who's at fault, instead of coming together and creating an album to push out to the public. The site is dead because there really isnt anyone promoting anything. We need to use multiple platforms to bring more traffic to the site, but this only works if everyone is being consistent. Shit, even with battles. Post that shit on other platforms, attach links to them and bring them to the site. Consistency is the answer to the problem here.
its dead because this e battle hobby has run its course, and people with lives have gotten older, and moved on. RIP letsbeef
Unread 08-23-2019, 01:22 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Imagine the site being dead because the basic members who actively battled and contributed isn’t promoting the site to get more traffic when it's not there job.

When will you people stop blaming the members lol... This is more than ridiculous.

@ILLoKWENT I agree to an extent. There’s hella people who don’t use LB that enjoy battling online. So even if our old heads leave out, we’d expect new heads to come in. Think of the nba. Legends and vets get old and tired of the game so they retire, but every single year there’s a ton of new guys that come in replacing those retired.
Unread 08-23-2019, 01:22 PM   #52

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Imagine the site being dead because the basic members who actively battled and contributed isn’t promoting the site to get more traffic when it's not there job.

When will you people stop blaming the members lol... This is more than ridiculous.

@ILLoKWENT I agree to an extent. There’s hella people who don’t use LB that enjoy battling online. So even if our old heads leave out, we’d expect new heads to come in. Think of the nba. Legends and vets get old and tired of the game so they retire, but every single year there’s a ton of new guys that come in replacing those retired.

Unread 08-23-2019, 06:46 PM
DirtyBarz
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

All I'm saying is I joined about 4-6 weeks ago, through google. So it's not DEAD. What is DEAD is some people's ability and common sense to understand how shit changes, and the context of online platforms changes and needs to be contemporary. I am a user on a few discord servers which are purely just for rap battles, etc, and that is where the main shift has gone.

But like someone mentioned, pushing out and advocating the site to other platforms, even making other platforms such as discord, twitter, etc - Would increase exposure. No point sitting back beggin for votes and points, moaning and saying RIP, when clearly motherfuckers moaning are still here posting.

Simple solution: Owner of the site may have commitments and equally a life to lead, but for the site and the content, and the system it has, which is sick (fuck asking about updates; it's sick even on an old version) he/she does need to engage with the community and make their intentions clear.

Even if it means they need help on the back end of the website, and programming or web development, security bla bla - Just say, that shit is easily solved, and i'd happily engage. But like anything in life, something is only as good as the person it is led by, and their commitment. Sentimental or not, the owner needs to recognise the loyalty to the site from what i can see, and needs to step back if they are unable to implement solutions.

And the community is asking for clarity, and it's time to take heads out of the sand.
Unread 08-23-2019, 06:46 PM   #53

DirtyBarz

Voted: 3 audio / 19 text

All I'm saying is I joined about 4-6 weeks ago, through google. So it's not DEAD. What is DEAD is some people's ability and common sense to understand how shit changes, and the context of online platforms changes and needs to be contemporary. I am a user on a few discord servers which are purely just for rap battles, etc, and that is where the main shift has gone.

But like someone mentioned, pushing out and advocating the site to other platforms, even making other platforms such as discord, twitter, etc - Would increase exposure. No point sitting back beggin for votes and points, moaning and saying RIP, when clearly motherfuckers moaning are still here posting.

Simple solution: Owner of the site may have commitments and equally a life to lead, but for the site and the content, and the system it has, which is sick (fuck asking about updates; it's sick even on an old version) he/she does need to engage with the community and make their intentions clear.

Even if it means they need help on the back end of the website, and programming or web development, security bla bla - Just say, that shit is easily solved, and i'd happily engage. But like anything in life, something is only as good as the person it is led by, and their commitment. Sentimental or not, the owner needs to recognise the loyalty to the site from what i can see, and needs to step back if they are unable to implement solutions.

And the community is asking for clarity, and it's time to take heads out of the sand.
Unread 08-23-2019, 08:03 PM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBarz View Post

Welcome to LB @DirtyBarz

I'm here, I've made my intentions clear in a number of threads in the announcements forum about the new version of the site.

I'm working on the new version with limited time & resources. If there are folks that are experienced with React & Node.js & MySQL and want to contribute, DM me.

What I hear in this thread is a desire for more community involvement, and with my limited time and the removal of the moderator staff the community driven activities have gone down. However, you don't need a moderator title to drive an event here and folks like @Rai have been stepping up and doing this, I'm happy to help set up tournaments based off forums etc.

I want to hear ideas from the community how we can have a fair moderation system for battles, that is more community-driven, than driven by individuals.
Unread 08-23-2019, 08:03 PM   #54

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBarz View Post

Welcome to LB @DirtyBarz

I'm here, I've made my intentions clear in a number of threads in the announcements forum about the new version of the site.

I'm working on the new version with limited time & resources. If there are folks that are experienced with React & Node.js & MySQL and want to contribute, DM me.

What I hear in this thread is a desire for more community involvement, and with my limited time and the removal of the moderator staff the community driven activities have gone down. However, you don't need a moderator title to drive an event here and folks like @Rai have been stepping up and doing this, I'm happy to help set up tournaments based off forums etc.

I want to hear ideas from the community how we can have a fair moderation system for battles, that is more community-driven, than driven by individuals.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2019, 08:12 PM
Punk

Lol.... Ridiculous

Anyways, @ all of Letsbeef, I’ll be dropping my LAST Informer soon. Understand that it’ll be my last magazine written for this site.
Unread 08-23-2019, 08:12 PM   #55

Punk

Lol.... Ridiculous

Anyways, @ all of Letsbeef, I’ll be dropping my LAST Informer soon. Understand that it’ll be my last magazine written for this site.

Unread 08-23-2019, 09:45 PM
DirtyBarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
Welcome to LB @DirtyBarz

I hear you and it's deplorable for some of the toxic comments being thrown around; but re: SQL and database I can help/advise on no problem. I'll read the announcements more thoroughly, and truesay roles and little badges are not needed, especially when traffic is of a level where moderation is really not required.

what's required is for the obvious issues to not be regurgitated like a dog eating grass, and legit just provide solutions and support wherever. Anyway, i'll DM for the SQL query and fair play for the response.
Unread 08-23-2019, 09:45 PM   #56

DirtyBarz

Voted: 3 audio / 19 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
Welcome to LB @DirtyBarz

I hear you and it's deplorable for some of the toxic comments being thrown around; but re: SQL and database I can help/advise on no problem. I'll read the announcements more thoroughly, and truesay roles and little badges are not needed, especially when traffic is of a level where moderation is really not required.

what's required is for the obvious issues to not be regurgitated like a dog eating grass, and legit just provide solutions and support wherever. Anyway, i'll DM for the SQL query and fair play for the response.
Unread 08-23-2019, 11:02 PM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

@Punk

I'm not blaming anyone. I'm saying that we need to stop bullshitting around if we really care about LB. Instead of arguing about this. Lets come up with a solution and the answer to LB's problem is simple as fuck. It needs to be pushed out to the Public.
Unread 08-23-2019, 11:02 PM   #57

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text

@Punk

I'm not blaming anyone. I'm saying that we need to stop bullshitting around if we really care about LB. Instead of arguing about this. Lets come up with a solution and the answer to LB's problem is simple as fuck. It needs to be pushed out to the Public.
Unread 08-24-2019, 10:47 AM
Punk

Quote:
@Punk

Ok that’s simple.... Exactly how are the members bullshitting around? We’ve been battling and contributing on a site that hasn’t been updated to this new site for 10 years and y’all keep saying we’re complaining about the wrong stuff...
Unread 08-24-2019, 10:47 AM   #58

Punk

Quote:
@Punk

Ok that’s simple.... Exactly how are the members bullshitting around? We’ve been battling and contributing on a site that hasn’t been updated to this new site for 10 years and y’all keep saying we’re complaining about the wrong stuff...

Unread 08-24-2019, 08:32 PM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

text battling and audio battling does what for LB? Nothing!!! PROMOTION IS WHAT WILL MAKE THIS MOTHER FUCKER LIVE AGAIN. Promote the battles. Every battle, text and audio. An update would be nice, but what's the point of updating a website if there is no promotion to the public. We need more traffic here. @Punk

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

y'all are using to much energy complaining about a platform thats not updated. This is like having a honda engine with a BMW body. The car might look nice on the outside, but the inside ain't updated . We have alot of talent on LB, but whats the point of having all this talent if we don't share it with the world.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

fuck an updated website. we need an updated mindset.
Unread 08-24-2019, 08:32 PM   #59

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text

text battling and audio battling does what for LB? Nothing!!! PROMOTION IS WHAT WILL MAKE THIS MOTHER FUCKER LIVE AGAIN. Promote the battles. Every battle, text and audio. An update would be nice, but what's the point of updating a website if there is no promotion to the public. We need more traffic here. @Punk

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

y'all are using to much energy complaining about a platform thats not updated. This is like having a honda engine with a BMW body. The car might look nice on the outside, but the inside ain't updated . We have alot of talent on LB, but whats the point of having all this talent if we don't share it with the world.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Unread 08-25-2019, 08:40 AM
Punk

Quote:

This is when I begin to hate arguing.. I feel you clearly don’t understand what’s going on here. You’re talking about traffic. When were the MEMBERS of any type of website responsible for pulling in traffic to someone else’s owner property????

You dudes are satisfied with logging into Letsbeef like twice a year to either promote your music, battle once, disappear again... when you have hard workers and crafters logging in every day twice an hour putting all their time into the site. Then you strangers turn around and tell these dudes that’s been here to stop complaining.

The site is comPLETELY outdated yet you’re comparing it to a bmw body. I want you to go buy an iPhone 2 and get rid of the current phone you have just so you’ll understand how important updates are..

Talking about promotion, @U n E t H i C a L wanted to run LB’s completely dead ass twitter and got denied. Talking about promotion, @Dysfunctional Shouts out Letsbeef every single one of his live battles and he gets the smallest recognition. Why isn’t he headlining the site? Talking about promotion. @Denton had one of the best radio shows on here just to come back years later and get treated like shit.. Talking about promotion. I made Letsbeef mixtapes for ALL dope artists on this site INCLUDING a track from you.. LB didn’t sponsor it AT ALL. Owners didn’t talk about it, post it on their FB, Twitter, IG, none of that....... But since were talking about promotion.

Last edited by Rowdy; 08-25-2019 at 08:46 AM.
Unread 08-25-2019, 08:40 AM   #60

Punk

Quote:

This is when I begin to hate arguing.. I feel you clearly don’t understand what’s going on here. You’re talking about traffic. When were the MEMBERS of any type of website responsible for pulling in traffic to someone else’s owner property????

You dudes are satisfied with logging into Letsbeef like twice a year to either promote your music, battle once, disappear again... when you have hard workers and crafters logging in every day twice an hour putting all their time into the site. Then you strangers turn around and tell these dudes that’s been here to stop complaining.

The site is comPLETELY outdated yet you’re comparing it to a bmw body. I want you to go buy an iPhone 2 and get rid of the current phone you have just so you’ll understand how important updates are..

Talking about promotion, @U n E t H i C a L wanted to run LB’s completely dead ass twitter and got denied. Talking about promotion, @Dysfunctional Shouts out Letsbeef every single one of his live battles and he gets the smallest recognition. Why isn’t he headlining the site? Talking about promotion. @Denton had one of the best radio shows on here just to come back years later and get treated like shit.. Talking about promotion. I made Letsbeef mixtapes for ALL dope artists on this site INCLUDING a track from you.. LB didn’t sponsor it AT ALL. Owners didn’t talk about it, post it on their FB, Twitter, IG, none of that....... But since were talking about promotion.

Last edited by Rowdy; 08-25-2019 at 08:46 AM.

Display