Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Iunno. That's a pretty specific concept / oronym to use, way too specific to think that out of the billion of oronym possibilities... that one THAT specific would happen to show up twice on the same site in two different battles?

I could see if it was something common like da feet or something that works. But yall're trying to push through the fact that more than one person uses a horribly used oronym with the same concept of thought?

What im trying to say is.... ok check this.

Yall remember when Damu said (nicca raw, wahh / Nicaragwua)

Imagine if someone else used that shitty ass horrible wordplay. Its just too much of a wild shot in the dark to say that someone would use something THAT farfetched and outlandish without it having to be a bite.

So.
Yeah. Ima have to say. That definitely looks like a bite. To me. But the reality is? This site is so low on people / mods these days, nothing will be done to nicholas. Bet it.

So.
Moot point. Wasted thread. Yay for democracy & fairness. ♡
Unread 01-07-2018, 12:32 PM   #91

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Iunno. That's a pretty specific concept / oronym to use, way too specific to think that out of the billion of oronym possibilities... that one THAT specific would happen to show up twice on the same site in two different battles?

I could see if it was something common like da feet or something that works. But yall're trying to push through the fact that more than one person uses a horribly used oronym with the same concept of thought?

Imagine if someone else used that shitty ass horrible wordplay. Its just too much of a wild shot in the dark to say that someone would use something THAT farfetched and outlandish without it having to be a bite.

So.
Yeah. Ima have to say. That definitely looks like a bite. To me. But the reality is? This site is so low on people / mods these days, nothing will be done to nicholas. Bet it.

So.
Unread 01-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post

So.

So.
Nicaragua is an obscure country. Catch an L is a common phrase in hip hop. I know some of you will never believe me short of proof that I didn't which is very hard if not impossible to produce so I guess you'll have to form your own opinions. W/E I'll keep doing my thing.
Unread 01-07-2018, 12:37 PM   #92

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post

So.

So.
Nicaragua is an obscure country. Catch an L is a common phrase in hip hop. I know some of you will never believe me short of proof that I didn't which is very hard if not impossible to produce so I guess you'll have to form your own opinions. W/E I'll keep doing my thing.

Unread 01-07-2018, 12:41 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
He mostly fixed stuff that was broken more so than adding new features. That's why it may seem like nothing was changing, but he actually did put in work when he had time.
What was broken that was fixed? Until recently, everything just always remained broken.
Unread 01-07-2018, 12:41 PM   #93

EtH

Quote:
He mostly fixed stuff that was broken more so than adding new features. That's why it may seem like nothing was changing, but he actually did put in work when he had time.
What was broken that was fixed? Until recently, everything just always remained broken.

Unread 01-07-2018, 12:55 PM
Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
Is "cat chanel" a common phrase in hip hop, too?
Unread 01-07-2018, 12:55 PM   #94

Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post

Unread 01-07-2018, 01:10 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
He fixed the text ciphers which weren't working for a long time. He also fixed audio cyphers at a time but I think they got rid of it again. Also, remember the time when he fixed video battles but instead of recording directly from LB, you could now paste a link from YouTube?
Pseudo's whole thing was to make the site so that it wasn't a liability (costing more than it generates). LB requires a LOT of server space mostly because of large audio files from years of audio battles and track uploads which are flash based. That's why it's imperative we switch to HTML5, not just because it will play on mobiles but because the file sizes will be a lot smaller.
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:10 PM   #95

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
He fixed the text ciphers which weren't working for a long time. He also fixed audio cyphers at a time but I think they got rid of it again. Also, remember the time when he fixed video battles but instead of recording directly from LB, you could now paste a link from YouTube?
Pseudo's whole thing was to make the site so that it wasn't a liability (costing more than it generates). LB requires a LOT of server space mostly because of large audio files from years of audio battles and track uploads which are flash based. That's why it's imperative we switch to HTML5, not just because it will play on mobiles but because the file sizes will be a lot smaller.
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post

^ And that, is exactly where my point lies.

Look, I got no problems with you @Nicholas, maybe you didnt bite intentionally, maybe you saw the concept and thought it wouldnt be a bite if you flipped the concept and wording up a bit. I dont know, only you do.

I just posted my opinion. Its WAY too farfetched of a reached / horrible concept to be a coincidence that you both tried it.

Thats just my opinion on it tho.
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:18 PM   #96

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Quote:

^ And that, is exactly where my point lies.

Look, I got no problems with you @Nicholas, maybe you didnt bite intentionally, maybe you saw the concept and thought it wouldnt be a bite if you flipped the concept and wording up a bit. I dont know, only you do.

I just posted my opinion. Its WAY too farfetched of a reached / horrible concept to be a coincidence that you both tried it.

Thats just my opinion on it tho.
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Aggo

I wrote this bar a while back:

He's had more fruits inside him than a vegan picnic basket. He's a frickin penis magnet. If I bundled all the sticks in the world together... he'd still be the biggest faggot!

People accused me of biting it from soul khan. No one ever linked the bar, and I tried but failed to ever find it. I am a big soul khan fan though and I've always wondered if maybe that bar is out there and I heard it at one point, forgot it, and then recalled a piece and claimed it.

I think it might be that kind of a situation. You see the bar, you file it away subconsciously and then recall it at some point and think you created it. If it wasn't for the fact that I saw this play out in crew chat and it seemed organic, I might think otherwise. I'm privy to a little bit of foresight about this that only other crew members also witnessed.

That said, nick could be lying and I could be wrong. But just from what I know of this situation, I don't believe it was an intentional bite. It's possible I'm just being naive, but thats the conclusion I'm coming to.
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:27 PM   #97

Aggo

He's had more fruits inside him than a vegan picnic basket. He's a frickin penis magnet. If I bundled all the sticks in the world together... he'd still be the biggest faggot!

People accused me of biting it from soul khan. No one ever linked the bar, and I tried but failed to ever find it. I am a big soul khan fan though and I've always wondered if maybe that bar is out there and I heard it at one point, forgot it, and then recalled a piece and claimed it.

I think it might be that kind of a situation. You see the bar, you file it away subconsciously and then recall it at some point and think you created it. If it wasn't for the fact that I saw this play out in crew chat and it seemed organic, I might think otherwise. I'm privy to a little bit of foresight about this that only other crew members also witnessed.

That said, nick could be lying and I could be wrong. But just from what I know of this situation, I don't believe it was an intentional bite. It's possible I'm just being naive, but thats the conclusion I'm coming to.

Unread 01-07-2018, 01:30 PM
Wes Seneca

Quote:
Lol i Noticed Cat Chanel on a Battle Recently.. idk what it is. But nigga's got mad at me for Pointing stuff Out or something.
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:30 PM   #98

Wes Seneca

Quote:
Lol i Noticed Cat Chanel on a Battle Recently.. idk what it is. But nigga's got mad at me for Pointing stuff Out or something.

Unread 01-07-2018, 01:32 PM
EtH

Quote:
Video battles and the new audio player come to mind, but text cyphers broke after Pugz took over (meaning after Pseudo got more control). I don't remember any changes around that time. Pseudo seemed to make one small change every like 9 months or something. Crews didn't get fixed until like a year ago.

I remember about the server space. Pseudo wanted to delete all accounts who hadn't logged on in X amount of time (and all of their battles) and also once again reset the forums (imo the worst thing to ever happen to LB).

If I was in charge of LB, I'd shut the shit down tbh. Leave it for 6 months to a year and just overhaul the lot. Obviously paying for people to do it.
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:32 PM   #99

EtH

Quote:
Video battles and the new audio player come to mind, but text cyphers broke after Pugz took over (meaning after Pseudo got more control). I don't remember any changes around that time. Pseudo seemed to make one small change every like 9 months or something. Crews didn't get fixed until like a year ago.

I remember about the server space. Pseudo wanted to delete all accounts who hadn't logged on in X amount of time (and all of their battles) and also once again reset the forums (imo the worst thing to ever happen to LB).

If I was in charge of LB, I'd shut the shit down tbh. Leave it for 6 months to a year and just overhaul the lot. Obviously paying for people to do it.

Unread 01-07-2018, 01:52 PM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 698 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post

If y'all saw that bar in crew chat and let him use it, you are horrible crew mates. That's like ya boy who sees you got a booger showing but don't say shit
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:52 PM   #100

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 700 text
Mentioned: 698 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post

If y'all saw that bar in crew chat and let him use it, you are horrible crew mates. That's like ya boy who sees you got a booger showing but don't say shit
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral

Display