Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Nick showed this in chat. Mentioned he knew there was a caught an L wp but thought this was original. I didn't remember it. Bleu recognized it as being used before but I think said it was someone else. Nick genuinely seemed ignorant to the fact it was used before. I'll vouch that it seems his intention was not to bite.
Unread 01-04-2018, 04:41 PM   #21

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Nick showed this in chat. Mentioned he knew there was a caught an L wp but thought this was original. I didn't remember it. Bleu recognized it as being used before but I think said it was someone else. Nick genuinely seemed ignorant to the fact it was used before. I'll vouch that it seems his intention was not to bite.

Unread 01-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Louie Dawgs
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Realistically, here's the thing. It was a shit battle that nobody cared about. I told Nick before I even sent it that it was just throwaway garbage.

Was the line extremely similar to the one you posted? Yes. Was it a bite? Perhaps. Considering how useless the battle was/is I don't really care either way.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 01-04-2018, 04:42 PM   #22

Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs

Realistically, here's the thing. It was a shit battle that nobody cared about. I told Nick before I even sent it that it was just throwaway garbage.

Was the line extremely similar to the one you posted? Yes. Was it a bite? Perhaps. Considering how useless the battle was/is I don't really care either way.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 01-04-2018, 04:52 PM
Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
The fuck are you talking about? how is this relevant to you using another uncommon extremely specific bit of wordplay from another writer? This is what you just posted.

"Choose his self when Hittin the Polls"-no TRAFFIC CRASH W/ YEARNINGS ta HAV A SNACK WHEN SWERVIN! "got booked n caught an L for dat funny business" w/o CRAPPIN AT A CIRCUS!

a ~light round full of harsh words~, dis GUY IS SOFT AS HELL ..got ~'wiped out cuz ya Bars Turds'~ dat's Y YA COTTONELLE!

Soooo whats the relation between that and you biting something insanely specific that I've never heard used in my life??? Cat chanel? Who else has done that which makes it as played as cottonele? You handle these threads so badly lmao, you just shift attention EVERY time. You did it with me and tried to tell me I bit some random bullshit too.

Now you're honestly painting the repeated exposure of your plagiarism as a witch hunt in order to evade consequence for your own lack of creative ability. You just likened the popularity of the "Cottonele" shit weve heard since like 09 to "Cat Chanel," anyone heard that shit before? For every 1 link you give me of a rapper trying to use "cat chanel/feline" wordplay I can post 5 "cotton L/Caught an L" links.

This fucking guy man...
Not only this, but, in Nick's diversion, the only similarity between the bars is the oronym itself. Where as in the case of Nick biting Lockhart, not only is the oronym the same, but, so is the subject matter of the concept. Dealing with fashion.
Unread 01-04-2018, 04:52 PM   #23

Rant

Quote:
The fuck are you talking about? how is this relevant to you using another uncommon extremely specific bit of wordplay from another writer? This is what you just posted.

"Choose his self when Hittin the Polls"-no TRAFFIC CRASH W/ YEARNINGS ta HAV A SNACK WHEN SWERVIN! "got booked n caught an L for dat funny business" w/o CRAPPIN AT A CIRCUS!

a ~light round full of harsh words~, dis GUY IS SOFT AS HELL ..got ~'wiped out cuz ya Bars Turds'~ dat's Y YA COTTONELLE!

Soooo whats the relation between that and you biting something insanely specific that I've never heard used in my life??? Cat chanel? Who else has done that which makes it as played as cottonele? You handle these threads so badly lmao, you just shift attention EVERY time. You did it with me and tried to tell me I bit some random bullshit too.

Now you're honestly painting the repeated exposure of your plagiarism as a witch hunt in order to evade consequence for your own lack of creative ability. You just likened the popularity of the "Cottonele" shit weve heard since like 09 to "Cat Chanel," anyone heard that shit before? For every 1 link you give me of a rapper trying to use "cat chanel/feline" wordplay I can post 5 "cotton L/Caught an L" links.

This fucking guy man...
Not only this, but, in Nick's diversion, the only similarity between the bars is the oronym itself. Where as in the case of Nick biting Lockhart, not only is the oronym the same, but, so is the subject matter of the concept. Dealing with fashion.

Unread 01-04-2018, 05:00 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
As opposed to what? Not like he was going to go "Oh yeah I remember that wp I just used" and incriminate himself further lol

Last edited by Babylon; 01-04-2018 at 05:43 PM.
Unread 01-04-2018, 05:00 PM   #24

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Quote:
As opposed to what? Not like he was going to go "Oh yeah I remember that wp I just used" and incriminate himself further lol

Last edited by Babylon; 01-04-2018 at 05:43 PM.
Unread 01-04-2018, 05:27 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
So I reverse searched it on Google as I'm sure you did @Shodan
No, that's not how I found it. Lockhart brought it to my attention but wasn't willing to directly accuse you of biting because he likes you too much.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 01-04-2018, 05:27 PM   #25

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
So I reverse searched it on Google as I'm sure you did @Shodan
No, that's not how I found it. Lockhart brought it to my attention but wasn't willing to directly accuse you of biting because he likes you too much.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 01-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

It's on the line of biting but not quite past it.
Unread 01-04-2018, 05:49 PM   #26

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Unread 01-04-2018, 05:53 PM
Aggo

Quote:
Fair enough. All I'm saying is nick brought it up and was joking about it in 5he forum like " Oh this wp works but is weird but I used it" kinda shit. The first mention wasn't someone else saying "het that's been used". It seems innocent on the surface.

I could be wrong. Just saying what happened and my interpretation of it. Not saying he's innocent, just that from what I've seen leading to this he appeared to be ignorant of it being a on purpose bite.
Unread 01-04-2018, 05:53 PM   #27

Aggo

Quote:
Fair enough. All I'm saying is nick brought it up and was joking about it in 5he forum like " Oh this wp works but is weird but I used it" kinda shit. The first mention wasn't someone else saying "het that's been used". It seems innocent on the surface.

I could be wrong. Just saying what happened and my interpretation of it. Not saying he's innocent, just that from what I've seen leading to this he appeared to be ignorant of it being a on purpose bite.

Unread 01-04-2018, 05:58 PM
KILOS KILOS is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
34 Won / 19 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
302 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

this the same Nicholas that use to accuse everyone else of biting and stealing concepts? I called him out on how he could find all the supposed bitten concepts from other text sites. now I can what's going on
Unread 01-04-2018, 05:58 PM   #28

KILOS KILOS is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.08/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
34 Won / 19 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
302 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 286 audio / 1086 text
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

this the same Nicholas that use to accuse everyone else of biting and stealing concepts? I called him out on how he could find all the supposed bitten concepts from other text sites. now I can what's going on
Unread 01-04-2018, 06:13 PM
Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
What if I told you Nick viewed Lockhart's profile today, prior to the battle being posted?
Unread 01-04-2018, 06:13 PM   #29

Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
What if I told you Nick viewed Lockhart's profile today, prior to the battle being posted?

Unread 01-04-2018, 06:17 PM
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

True, can definitely understand your position- its obviously not too concrete either way however in my view the specificity of the content & personal relation towards both the emcee at hand and biting before stacks the cards against him significantly. I mean all it took for dude to evade copy/pasting oronyms was not logging on the forums for a week to let it die down lol maybe everyone should start cheating whats stopping you, no consequences for shit here

Last edited by Babylon; 01-04-2018 at 06:21 PM.
Unread 01-04-2018, 06:17 PM   #30

Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Quote:

True, can definitely understand your position- its obviously not too concrete either way however in my view the specificity of the content & personal relation towards both the emcee at hand and biting before stacks the cards against him significantly. I mean all it took for dude to evade copy/pasting oronyms was not logging on the forums for a week to let it die down lol maybe everyone should start cheating whats stopping you, no consequences for shit here

Last edited by Babylon; 01-04-2018 at 06:21 PM.