Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

NiceDuck
Ranked #-- this Season
9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars9.31/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Jalisco, México
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
YuckWTF
Ranked #-- this Season
9.67/10 stars9.67/10 stars9.67/10 stars9.67/10 stars9.67/10 stars9.67/10 stars9.67/10 stars9.67/10 stars9.67/10 stars9.67/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Summer Championship 2024

Battle Feed
Tonytheman vs Ohs
Style: Freestyle Blind Drop
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
YuckWTF vs Ohs
Style: Written Blind Drop
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
NiceDuck vs YuckWTF
Style: Freestyle
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
RhymeSmoke vs Ohs
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
RhymeSmoke vs Ohs
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
RhymeSmoke vs Ohs
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
281 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
the reason he changed MFD to MahFuckasDope was do to my fault and the return of the s.on.s
thats when he changed the name to MAD BLUNTS AND MAD BEER
it was nothing to do with you ... lol ... it got changed to mad blunts and beer when KOS was dissin illy and mfd ... read my other post

remember illy shut down origional MFD and there was no MFD for a while when illy was in hoodrich ... u maybe thinkin bout then?

Timeless ... so age don't count in the booth
When ya flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth
- Rakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*
Executive producer of sig quotes :UA

Unread 11-08-2009, 03:49 PM   #21

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
281 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
the reason he changed MFD to MahFuckasDope was do to my fault and the return of the s.on.s
thats when he changed the name to MAD BLUNTS AND MAD BEER
it was nothing to do with you ... lol ... it got changed to mad blunts and beer when KOS was dissin illy and mfd ... read my other post

remember illy shut down origional MFD and there was no MFD for a while when illy was in hoodrich ... u maybe thinkin bout then?

- Rakim

Quote:
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*

Unread 11-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Ranked Text Record
281 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawnFlikt View Post
both of you are right, but he didnt leave the crew because of that
he left the crew after he won the finals and due to personal reasons that were specified for a limited time in his about me.
yeah there was that too

- Rakim

Quote:

Unread 11-08-2009, 03:50 PM   #22

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Ranked Text Record
281 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
both of you are right, but he didnt leave the crew because of that
he left the crew after he won the finals and due to personal reasons that were specified for a limited time in his about me.
yeah there was that too
Unread 11-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Ranked Text Record
281 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Illimit changed it to Mad Blunts and Beers since the S.ON.S returned dissing the crew, Research if you want.

LK= we know.
i must've missed that somehow .... ... i can remember conceited phone battlin rican or somebody ... was it around that time?

- Rakim

Quote:

Unread 11-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #23

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Ranked Text Record
281 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Illimit changed it to Mad Blunts and Beers since the S.ON.S returned dissing the crew, Research if you want.

LK= we know.
i must've missed that somehow .... ... i can remember conceited phone battlin rican or somebody ... was it around that time?
Unread 11-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Celsius
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pULSe View Post
lol...I hate when that shit happens.. I understand if dude was loyal to the crew and repped hard but dude immediately joins and goes "capo/leader"....like he's tryna make negotiations with me.....he act like he got my moms hostage and if I don't give him dat capo spot he's gna give her the business...LOL...i find this funny because when I reflect back and try to piece the puzzle... "Celsius"..and "Letsbeef"..like if he's relevant..I just end up thinking

...Who the fuck is Celsius anyway....
Actually..you interpreted my comment wrong. I was asking if I was gonna be a leader or atleast a captain....

Now look y'all..read both comments and judge accordingly...

pULSe
#3 Yesterday, 02:34 PM

Left a present in your inbox, think about it and holla @ me!

Celsius
#2 Yesterday, 10:15 PM

Capitain Or Leader , Accepted.

pULSe
#2 Yesterday, 11:44 PM

capo or leader?....u seen da squad my dude? member/capo/leader shouldnt matter, we're good money over here..As for promotions, you kno wut it do. Loyalty, respect, represent...And u kno if I throw capo your way (you're def worthy of capo/leader)...But you know if I throw capo @ you everyones gna want it..dudes been in the crew for 2 months w/out no promotion..Ay, jus be active and represent is all....Missy took shits on MFD, stayed loyal, stayed active, ya know..so she got promoted..thas the only person I promoted..Hawt Dayum, Dizz, n all them you gotta ask 'Neak and Notch about... Illimination was a capo but he left and i got em back in but he aint capo no more but just look at the roster...2nd only to MFD...and you could call MFD a retirement home besides the 4-5 active heads outta the 25 heads in it feel me...i'm cooked right now....

Celsius
#1 Today, 01:51 PM

Come on man..I aint some nooby ass sucker emcee......i've earned mine...I would of taken that paragraph more seriously coming from a Real Talk or an iLLy...But not from sombody who I'm better than.......Peace out bro.

pULSe
#1 Today, 02:00 PM

Woww...w/e man...You're too full of yourself...You need to learn shit doesnt always work your way...That's not how life is fam, you should know better..You know how the whole promotion shit works so how dare you ask for a promotion like you actually mean something to the crew...You can come and go and you wouldn't mean shit to the crew...You suck dick, you're not an asset to any crew. Maybe one in desperate need of somebody nice...but as you can see we already got enough of those nice ppl...doesnt hurt to throw invites and give cats like you opportunities who will never get down with a crew this good ever in your life...Real talk....lol.....If you get anywhere near as nice as me, I might respect you...but you're not anywhere near my calibur son.....
Unread 11-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #24

Celsius

Quote:
Originally Posted by pULSe View Post
lol...I hate when that shit happens.. I understand if dude was loyal to the crew and repped hard but dude immediately joins and goes "capo/leader"....like he's tryna make negotiations with me.....he act like he got my moms hostage and if I don't give him dat capo spot he's gna give her the business...LOL...i find this funny because when I reflect back and try to piece the puzzle... "Celsius"..and "Letsbeef"..like if he's relevant..I just end up thinking

...Who the fuck is Celsius anyway....
Actually..you interpreted my comment wrong. I was asking if I was gonna be a leader or atleast a captain....

Now look y'all..read both comments and judge accordingly...

pULSe
#3 Yesterday, 02:34 PM

Left a present in your inbox, think about it and holla @ me!

Celsius
#2 Yesterday, 10:15 PM

Capitain Or Leader , Accepted.

pULSe
#2 Yesterday, 11:44 PM

capo or leader?....u seen da squad my dude? member/capo/leader shouldnt matter, we're good money over here..As for promotions, you kno wut it do. Loyalty, respect, represent...And u kno if I throw capo your way (you're def worthy of capo/leader)...But you know if I throw capo @ you everyones gna want it..dudes been in the crew for 2 months w/out no promotion..Ay, jus be active and represent is all....Missy took shits on MFD, stayed loyal, stayed active, ya know..so she got promoted..thas the only person I promoted..Hawt Dayum, Dizz, n all them you gotta ask 'Neak and Notch about... Illimination was a capo but he left and i got em back in but he aint capo no more but just look at the roster...2nd only to MFD...and you could call MFD a retirement home besides the 4-5 active heads outta the 25 heads in it feel me...i'm cooked right now....

Celsius
#1 Today, 01:51 PM

Come on man..I aint some nooby ass sucker emcee......i've earned mine...I would of taken that paragraph more seriously coming from a Real Talk or an iLLy...But not from sombody who I'm better than.......Peace out bro.

pULSe
#1 Today, 02:00 PM

Woww...w/e man...You're too full of yourself...You need to learn shit doesnt always work your way...That's not how life is fam, you should know better..You know how the whole promotion shit works so how dare you ask for a promotion like you actually mean something to the crew...You can come and go and you wouldn't mean shit to the crew...You suck dick, you're not an asset to any crew. Maybe one in desperate need of somebody nice...but as you can see we already got enough of those nice ppl...doesnt hurt to throw invites and give cats like you opportunities who will never get down with a crew this good ever in your life...Real talk....lol.....If you get anywhere near as nice as me, I might respect you...but you're not anywhere near my calibur son.....

Unread 11-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Killuminati
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post

I LOL'd at this.
Where's my daddy, who's my daddy, have you seen him?
I could imagine them askin', what type of human be-ing
Could leave his family, go back to the Carribean?
Was he locked up, shot up, does he have freedom?
Mom said wipe your tears, keep readin'
But daddy's somewhere, spirit broken, feelin' defeated
Nas - Reason
Unread 11-08-2009, 03:59 PM   #25

Killuminati
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post

I LOL'd at this.
Nas - Reason
Unread 11-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Celsius

Y'all really think I give a fuck if you like me or not? Seriously though? You think I WANT TO BE in your shitty little internet crews? The only crew i'd ever consider accepting would be MFD....Y'all overrated like fuck..holla at me with a battle......Im Beastin'.
Unread 11-08-2009, 04:01 PM   #26

Celsius

Y'all really think I give a fuck if you like me or not? Seriously though? You think I WANT TO BE in your shitty little internet crews? The only crew i'd ever consider accepting would be MFD....Y'all overrated like fuck..holla at me with a battle......Im Beastin'.

Unread 11-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Celsius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
I LOL'd at this.
So did I

lol.
Unread 11-08-2009, 04:02 PM   #27

Celsius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
I LOL'd at this.
So did I

lol.

Unread 11-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Killuminati
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 2 Lost

No Celsius. I lol'd at you thinking you were worthy to ascend the ranks of an LK spinoff.
Nas - Reason
Unread 11-08-2009, 04:03 PM   #28

Killuminati
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 2 Lost

No Celsius. I lol'd at you thinking you were worthy to ascend the ranks of an LK spinoff.
Unread 11-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Celsius

aiight this is crazy now...yall read my new thread.
Unread 11-08-2009, 04:06 PM   #29

Celsius

aiight this is crazy now...yall read my new thread.

Unread 11-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Killuminati
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 2 Lost

E.S.L. is hard work! I bet Missy's on her grind in that class
Nas - Reason
Unread 11-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #30

Killuminati
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 2 Lost

E.S.L. is hard work! I bet Missy's on her grind in that class