Thread: Banned
View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2019, 10:52 AM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Deep View Post
No way am I backing down from that statement.. If you think I'm racist for calling out white liberal Jews.. FUCK YOU ... I'll call them out, I'll call out the Africans that sold us to Arabs and Europeans, I'll call out the fucking Libyans/Arabs that got black slaves right now, I'll call out China for trying to colonize and buy up Africa, and I'll call out my own people here in the US.. WHITE PPL ain't the only people that fucked up.. WHITE LIBERAL JEWS have too

NOW Like I fucking said.. I know MY people's history AND I know exactly what's going on right now.. white liberal Jews did their part in fucking up my people.. AND YES I'm speaking in GENERAL..

Besides.. How the fuck you gon tell me to not pull the race card then tell me to talk about WHITE oppression? Jones interjected race into this convo.. You ain't say shit to him tho.. See how that works??

Fuck outta here man..

Nas - N.I.G.G.E.R. (Slave And Master) (Untitled) - YouTube
"White Liberal Jews" is not a homogeneous group of people. That's an ignorant statement. White liberal Jews were integral in early Civil Rights and helped organize and form the NAACP at a national level.

I'm a professional historian with a Master's Degree who has taught at a HBCU.... Don't go telling me about the history of my people and your people. Blacks and Jews have had a lot of shared history both good and bad, but that does not mean using broad generalizations based on the bad actors in our communities is appropriate in any way. It just contributes to a social atmosphere of hate when we could heal wounds created by the biggotry that exists within and outside our communities.

I remember your skill from back in the day and I'm not afraid to state my piece to you, @Godbody , or any other person who misrepresents whole groups of people in the name of their political beliefs. Y'all are grown men, who have better minds than many, so don't degrade yourselves and the intellect you possess with that conspiratorial Protocals of the Elders of Zion bullshit you've been indoctrinated to believe. Jews aren't trying to take over the world as a group of people. Maybe some Jews are, maybe some Chinese are, definitely some White people are, and even some Black people, but those are individuals who don't represent the races/ethnicities they belong to.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Wasn't tryna start a race war was just joking with spooky.
STOP INTERJECTING RACE COMMENTS AND CREATING DISCUSSIONS IN THIS ONLINE FORUM! .... "racist" fucker... There. @Spooky Deep

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

XD XD

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

All white people,including Jews, had a part in fucking up the African American/Black communities and people... I accept that as a fact. I'm just saying don't let that taint your view of individuals of a particular ethnicity.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

@Spooky Deep I am reasonable.

Last edited by The Ghost of Freak; 04-12-2019 at 11:03 AM.
Unread 04-12-2019, 10:52 AM   #22

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Deep View Post
No way am I backing down from that statement.. If you think I'm racist for calling out white liberal Jews.. FUCK YOU ... I'll call them out, I'll call out the Africans that sold us to Arabs and Europeans, I'll call out the fucking Libyans/Arabs that got black slaves right now, I'll call out China for trying to colonize and buy up Africa, and I'll call out my own people here in the US.. WHITE PPL ain't the only people that fucked up.. WHITE LIBERAL JEWS have too

NOW Like I fucking said.. I know MY people's history AND I know exactly what's going on right now.. white liberal Jews did their part in fucking up my people.. AND YES I'm speaking in GENERAL..

Besides.. How the fuck you gon tell me to not pull the race card then tell me to talk about WHITE oppression? Jones interjected race into this convo.. You ain't say shit to him tho.. See how that works??

Fuck outta here man..

Nas - N.I.G.G.E.R. (Slave And Master) (Untitled) - YouTube
"White Liberal Jews" is not a homogeneous group of people. That's an ignorant statement. White liberal Jews were integral in early Civil Rights and helped organize and form the NAACP at a national level.

I'm a professional historian with a Master's Degree who has taught at a HBCU.... Don't go telling me about the history of my people and your people. Blacks and Jews have had a lot of shared history both good and bad, but that does not mean using broad generalizations based on the bad actors in our communities is appropriate in any way. It just contributes to a social atmosphere of hate when we could heal wounds created by the biggotry that exists within and outside our communities.

I remember your skill from back in the day and I'm not afraid to state my piece to you, @Godbody , or any other person who misrepresents whole groups of people in the name of their political beliefs. Y'all are grown men, who have better minds than many, so don't degrade yourselves and the intellect you possess with that conspiratorial Protocals of the Elders of Zion bullshit you've been indoctrinated to believe. Jews aren't trying to take over the world as a group of people. Maybe some Jews are, maybe some Chinese are, definitely some White people are, and even some Black people, but those are individuals who don't represent the races/ethnicities they belong to.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Wasn't tryna start a race war was just joking with spooky.
STOP INTERJECTING RACE COMMENTS AND CREATING DISCUSSIONS IN THIS ONLINE FORUM! .... "racist" fucker... There. @Spooky Deep

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

XD XD

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

All white people,including Jews, had a part in fucking up the African American/Black communities and people... I accept that as a fact. I'm just saying don't let that taint your view of individuals of a particular ethnicity.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

@Spooky Deep I am reasonable.

Last edited by The Ghost of Freak; 04-12-2019 at 11:03 AM.