View Single Post
Unread 08-28-2014, 04:23 AM
J8E
Basic Member
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 18 Lost

NICHOLAS:4

KILOS: 6

BASICALLY, NICKS OPENING BAR WAS GOOD AND SOME NICE WORDPLAY THERE BUT THROUGH OUT THE BATTLE HE USED ONE SYLLABLE RHYMES AND NEXT TO NO MULTIS AND IT JUST DIDN'T FEEL UP TO THE STANDARDS OF THE OTHER BATTLER. ALSO LETS FACE IT, HE TRIED FORCING THE RHYME 'ABSURD HERE AND BURGER'

KILOS ON THE OTHER HAND CAME IN AND FLOWED AGGRESSIVELY THROUGH OUT AND KEPT MY EYES FIXED OVERALL. HE HAD SOME NICE WORDPLAY AND METAPHORS AND LOTS OF MULTI-SYLLABLE MULTIS.. HE ALSO FLIPPED NICKS BARS A A GOOD FEW TIMES. THE MAIN DIFFERENCE WAS HIS MID RHYME MULTIS E.G heat clips and nines I'll just make sure he "eats-shit-and-dies" like a FEAR-FACTOR-BLOOPER - THESE REALLY KEEP THE FLOW OF THE BATTLE AND PROVES KILOS IS ON ANOTHER ALL ROUND LEVEL AT BATTLING.
Unread 08-28-2014, 04:23 AM   #64

J8E
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

NICHOLAS:4

KILOS: 6

BASICALLY, NICKS OPENING BAR WAS GOOD AND SOME NICE WORDPLAY THERE BUT THROUGH OUT THE BATTLE HE USED ONE SYLLABLE RHYMES AND NEXT TO NO MULTIS AND IT JUST DIDN'T FEEL UP TO THE STANDARDS OF THE OTHER BATTLER. ALSO LETS FACE IT, HE TRIED FORCING THE RHYME 'ABSURD HERE AND BURGER'

KILOS ON THE OTHER HAND CAME IN AND FLOWED AGGRESSIVELY THROUGH OUT AND KEPT MY EYES FIXED OVERALL. HE HAD SOME NICE WORDPLAY AND METAPHORS AND LOTS OF MULTI-SYLLABLE MULTIS.. HE ALSO FLIPPED NICKS BARS A A GOOD FEW TIMES. THE MAIN DIFFERENCE WAS HIS MID RHYME MULTIS E.G heat clips and nines I'll just make sure he "eats-shit-and-dies" like a FEAR-FACTOR-BLOOPER - THESE REALLY KEEP THE FLOW OF THE BATTLE AND PROVES KILOS IS ON ANOTHER ALL ROUND LEVEL AT BATTLING.