View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2019, 04:43 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
blu deleted, so he lost all his accolades. row deleted and cheated, so he lsot all his accolades. just confirming that if you delete you are no longer entitled to previous accolades earned.

awesome list. i disagree with all of it, but i love this project, and loved seeing this.

great work LT
Thanks guts, although my decision is basically that only when titles are actually switched over to people that lost finals to Row will I switch the points over. Or, for instance, if Bleu's HOF induction pages are deleted (which hopefully never happens), then I'll take away his points.

Thanks to everyone showing love for this, it took a lot of time and effort and struggling with Microsoft Office so its great to know people enjoyed it
Unread 07-07-2019, 04:43 PM   #22

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
blu deleted, so he lost all his accolades. row deleted and cheated, so he lsot all his accolades. just confirming that if you delete you are no longer entitled to previous accolades earned.

awesome list. i disagree with all of it, but i love this project, and loved seeing this.

great work LT
Thanks guts, although my decision is basically that only when titles are actually switched over to people that lost finals to Row will I switch the points over. Or, for instance, if Bleu's HOF induction pages are deleted (which hopefully never happens), then I'll take away his points.

Thanks to everyone showing love for this, it took a lot of time and effort and struggling with Microsoft Office so its great to know people enjoyed it