View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2014, 04:34 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post
Hi @RULE .. @Dissizit robbed @MAN DOWN which is funny but Diss aint gonna beat @Askari so Ask is gonna win this well deserved title that he worked so hard for.. Where the fuck is @Lizman at? Motherfucker could be Kofi Kingstons cousin.. Ayo @CakedOut if i got a dollar for every time someone called you stupid, dumb, retarded or slow i'd buy you a coloring book.....with crayons.. then buy myself a plane ticket to Canada where i'll find the crackheads of LetsBeef and ship them all to an even worse place.. The UK...
Ay this a nice way on how to expose haters/ Niggas who don't got shit going on in real so they hop on letsbeef and make corny jokes about the people they hate.

If I had a dollar for everytime you use a irrelevant multi in a battle, I'll be a billionaire. Basically I sonned you in the other thread, now you feel the need to get even. nadda. & tell ur sick ass grandma I said get worser. I'll give you something to hate me for.
Unread 04-01-2014, 04:34 PM   #22

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post
Hi @RULE .. @Dissizit robbed @MAN DOWN which is funny but Diss aint gonna beat @Askari so Ask is gonna win this well deserved title that he worked so hard for.. Where the fuck is @Lizman at? Motherfucker could be Kofi Kingstons cousin.. Ayo @CakedOut if i got a dollar for every time someone called you stupid, dumb, retarded or slow i'd buy you a coloring book.....with crayons.. then buy myself a plane ticket to Canada where i'll find the crackheads of LetsBeef and ship them all to an even worse place.. The UK...
Ay this a nice way on how to expose haters/ Niggas who don't got shit going on in real so they hop on letsbeef and make corny jokes about the people they hate.

If I had a dollar for everytime you use a irrelevant multi in a battle, I'll be a billionaire. Basically I sonned you in the other thread, now you feel the need to get even. nadda. & tell ur sick ass grandma I said get worser. I'll give you something to hate me for.