View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2019, 04:56 AM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzooka View Post
There are many different pharmaceutical companies that I believe exclusively sell cannabis and inevitably it's really hard for me to believe that every single one of them is up to no good like that. That's like saying every stoner out there is evil.
No its not u fucking retarded cunt,stoners sit on the couch an smoke it an do nothing with there life... the companies sell shit to make money, so its gonna either make ppl sick so they can make more money off them, or/and its gonna be laced with addictive chemicals a.k.a spray n shit in science labs. Stoners are not clever and deceiving people, they are just fucking losers..
Unread 11-24-2019, 04:56 AM   #13

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzooka View Post
There are many different pharmaceutical companies that I believe exclusively sell cannabis and inevitably it's really hard for me to believe that every single one of them is up to no good like that. That's like saying every stoner out there is evil.
No its not u fucking retarded cunt,stoners sit on the couch an smoke it an do nothing with there life... the companies sell shit to make money, so its gonna either make ppl sick so they can make more money off them, or/and its gonna be laced with addictive chemicals a.k.a spray n shit in science labs. Stoners are not clever and deceiving people, they are just fucking losers..