View Single Post
Unread 06-04-2021, 07:16 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked-Reaper View Post
Had a few people ask if I’m the same M-R from Goldmic…. Yea I am…

Wondering who else is here from Goldmic?

I saw Problem was here…. If u read this, Holla at me for a battle for old times sake… already buried you once… lol
I remember gold mic and i remember problem, but i don't remember you,.. but maybe.. i used it at various stages,.. used it the most during its last days where they allowed us to make our own leagues, i had the battle of the beats league,.. this was during the Katie holmes era where there was obvious fake alts,.. of celebs made by... Waze and.. Decoy (Before he was caught being a pedo by lush one)

I used to be on there and Freestyle Madness,..my homie was syanide, i was puttin my beats up on there too

i remember Troy k.. he won something at one point and was droppin music on there.. he had spotlight

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 06-04-2021 at 07:18 PM.
Unread 06-04-2021, 07:16 PM   #7

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked-Reaper View Post
Had a few people ask if I’m the same M-R from Goldmic…. Yea I am…

Wondering who else is here from Goldmic?

I saw Problem was here…. If u read this, Holla at me for a battle for old times sake… already buried you once… lol
I remember gold mic and i remember problem, but i don't remember you,.. but maybe.. i used it at various stages,.. used it the most during its last days where they allowed us to make our own leagues, i had the battle of the beats league,.. this was during the Katie holmes era where there was obvious fake alts,.. of celebs made by... Waze and.. Decoy (Before he was caught being a pedo by lush one)

I used to be on there and Freestyle Madness,..my homie was syanide, i was puttin my beats up on there too

i remember Troy k.. he won something at one point and was droppin music on there.. he had spotlight

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 06-04-2021 at 07:18 PM.