View Single Post
Unread 04-10-2021, 12:27 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2436 Post(s)
Tagged: 106 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squammy View Post
Oh it's his decision sure. I don't know how often he ever puts his belt on the line, I don't think I've seen it happen since I got here. Think it would just be a dope way to raise the stakes for everyone involved but I understand if he doesn't wanna risk losing it.
No offence at all, mate but you're only back a short breeze. You were gone for a min while the LBT and HWC were running, Edge came back and won the HWC and maintained it and then went onto battle Kiwi for the LBT.

Quote:
Edit: just seen Odin's message. Fair enough I guess. Feel like things would be way spicier if it was a belt that the champ had the decision to stake at any time, didn't realise there was an admin process behind him being allowed to do so. My bad, looking forward to seeing Edge compete for it in future.
Aye, there's a process to attaining the LBT and not to continue it in its normal manner would undermine those who have battled for it before in the LBT's structure and in fact @Edgeworth LBT is a double champ win in a sense as the Heavyweight Championship & the LBT Championship were both on the line in a unification title bout between the two champions in each at the time: @Edgeworth HWC and @Kiwi Peewee LBT. So with the manner in it was won/unified, it certainly won't be 'up for grabs' due to no shows, no matter how spicy it may make the third round.

The LBT will be coming back after the Scheme Tourney, if you're still around be sure to sign up for that and you'll certainly have your chance at the title then.

Hope this clears things, mate.

Last edited by Óðinn; 04-10-2021 at 12:30 PM.
Unread 04-10-2021, 12:27 PM   #7

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 469 audio / 3096 text
Mentioned: 2436 Post(s)
Tagged: 106 Thread(s)

Quote:
Oh it's his decision sure. I don't know how often he ever puts his belt on the line, I don't think I've seen it happen since I got here. Think it would just be a dope way to raise the stakes for everyone involved but I understand if he doesn't wanna risk losing it.
No offence at all, mate but you're only back a short breeze. You were gone for a min while the LBT and HWC were running, Edge came back and won the HWC and maintained it and then went onto battle Kiwi for the LBT.

Quote:
Edit: just seen Odin's message. Fair enough I guess. Feel like things would be way spicier if it was a belt that the champ had the decision to stake at any time, didn't realise there was an admin process behind him being allowed to do so. My bad, looking forward to seeing Edge compete for it in future.
Aye, there's a process to attaining the LBT and not to continue it in its normal manner would undermine those who have battled for it before in the LBT's structure and in fact @Edgeworth LBT is a double champ win in a sense as the Heavyweight Championship & the LBT Championship were both on the line in a unification title bout between the two champions in each at the time: @Edgeworth HWC and @Kiwi Peewee LBT. So with the manner in it was won/unified, it certainly won't be 'up for grabs' due to no shows, no matter how spicy it may make the third round.

The LBT will be coming back after the Scheme Tourney, if you're still around be sure to sign up for that and you'll certainly have your chance at the title then.

Hope this clears things, mate.

Last edited by Óðinn; 04-10-2021 at 12:30 PM.